It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oregano Oil – The Most Important Survival Medicine Ever

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+59 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
With all the talk and happenings of global disasters, if I could give ATS members a gift of knowledge and empowerment for survival, this would be one of them.

Veteran ATS members that know me understand that I do not post anything that I have not used, or have found extremely beneficial, in my own life.

I rarely tout that anything is a miracle drug, but if I only had one item to choose to take with me in a survival situation, it would be Oregano Oil.

Used and experimented with everything under the sun, I have found many beneficial healing herbs, supplements, and oils, but Oregano Oil stands, in a category all by itself. Oregano Oil has wiped out everything type of sickness I have ever come down with, including a severe case of Walking Pneumonia I had recently.

I even produce my own high quality Colloidal Silver, so the bugs that can’t be knocked out with CS, Oregano Oil will do the trick.

I have a list of absolute/blackbook of remedies, and only the ones that actually worked extremely well make my list. My list is not long, but IMO very empowering, since the items have worked every time I have used them.

Personal Case History of Oregano Oil

I have so many stories relating to Oregano Oil, but I will tell you my Walking Pneumonia story first. It was winter of 2013 in Michigan and I was working on an important project. One day I started to feel really tired, but that was nothing new. I consider myself in extremely good physical shape, so getting sick is very rare for me and admitting I’m sick, well almost impossible because I’m stubborn.

My tiredness was only the beginning; I also had bleeding nasal passages, mucus, heavy feeling in my left lung, fever, teeth chattering, and dizziness, in fact so dizzy I could hardly keep my balance.

My ability to think correctly was severely affected by whatever superbug this was because I don’t think I have ever been hit so fast, so hard in my life. My family urged me to go to the emergency, but again I’m stubborn so I said I would go to the emergency if the symptoms didn’t subside after a few days.

I compromised and went to the doctor’s they sent me for test, of course, and found I had a case of walking pneumonia. Wonderful! Of course they wrote me all kinds of scripts, but I didn’t buy anything yet.

Why did I go to the doctors and not just start taking Oregano Oil? Two reasons, one I wasn't thinking correctly, and the other was the fact that I did want to know what was going on and get tested. Herbal and alternative remedies are only supplemental to getting diagnosed, especially when anyone is very ill.

I went home and got out my gel caps and my oregano oil, made-up a week’s worth and after the 3rd day started feeling like my old self again. I continued my caps for 3 weeks and weathered another storm here in the cold state of Michigan.

How I take Oregano Oil and dosages, since the word vial doesn’t even describe it if you attempt to take it straight. I would choose water boarding over straight Oregano Oil, besides the pure oil can burn the tissues in your mouth.

Continued........
edit on 9-11-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
* Warning: If you are pregnant, or with child please avoid taken this oil because it may/will cause a miscarriage. Also whenever your with child please make sure you understand the implications of any herb, oils, or supplements before taking.

Best way is gel caps, but there are other methods that I will explain, if gel caps are not available.

1) Get a piece of wood drill holes in it, to fit half of the gel cap. I have a piece of wood with 25 holes, since I do 25 at a time.

2) Take half of the gel cap and place it in the hole you drilled in the wood, then place all the other halves, in a cup, or they’ll roll everywhere.

3) Place 6 to 8 drops in each cap carefully, so you don’t get any oil, on the outside of the cap, then take the caps from the cup, and simply put the two halves back together. Store them out of the reach of children.

Take one cap in the morning and on at night. If people tell you they smell pizza, or you smell like pizza tell them thank you, because this remedy may save your life.

Another method a friend used was 6 drops in an empty half gallon jug fill 3/4 with water, then consumed throughout the day. It worked wonders on him.

Anyone buying oregano oil doesn’t need to buy the super expensive stuff; in fact, the cheaper stuff can be purchase in a 2oz bottle that will last for years. Cost is about $20 from Now products.

www.amazon.com...=oh_details_o02_s00_i01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Gel Caps

www.ebay.com... e129

Understand the only way you’ll ever know is if you try this yourself, all the evidence and personal case history mean very little until you have learned from personal experience.

Now to the supporting evidence that should be taken with a grain of salt, or gel cap.

Personally experienced with Oregano Oil 100% knock-out punch.

- Plantar’s wart when I was a teenager, removed it internally within 2 weeks by gel caps.

- Toenail fungus on a friend of mine complete got rid of it in 2 weeks, after they tried everything under the sun from Big pharma with no avail. Topical application and internal caps

- Flu all kinds

- Colds

- Sinus infections

-Yeast infection – Not mine of course but a female friend

-Oregano Oil also appears to boost the immune system, so it can be taken as a preventative too.

- I have one friend that claimed his fibromyalgia disappeared after 2 months of Oregano Oil.

Continued......

edit on Sun Nov 10 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: added warning per author request.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
External Info about Oregano Oil

www.healingnaturallybybee.com...

Oil of Oregano Research & Studies

Compiled by Bee Wilder

1. In the article "A Serenade for Marinade" published July 5, 1999, in the Knoxville News (Health and Science section), Dr. F. Ann Draughon, a University of Tennessee microbiologist, studied the effects of herbs on food safety.

Dr. Draughon found that oil of oregano was the most effective at killing all pathogens tested against, including nine food-borne microbes: Listeria monocytogenes, Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli (commonly known as E-coli), Yersinia enterocolitica, Pseudonomas aeruglinosa, Lactobacillus plantarum, Aspergillus niger, Geotrichum and Rhodotorula.

Disclaimer: This is not intended to replacement medical advice, or medical attention, nor is it a cure. Everyone must use their own judgment. Also never use essential oils by themselves, unless you understand how to use them because they can and will burn body tissues, especially mucus membranes if taken incorrectly.

Peace Out,

RT

P.S. In my next Survival thread I will give another powerful tool for people that don't have, or will not have access to antibiotics, it does involve some extra time to understand the process, but it is one of the best tools next to oregano oil I have ever come across.

edit on Sun Nov 10 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: ex tags

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Dr. Cass Ingram big proponent.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I've never tried this, but now I will ! I might even try to make some myself, from my herb garden. I found this site- more info on oregano oil, and how to make your own.

www.oregano-oil.com...

In the meantime, I'll buy a bottle and try it out over the winter. Thanks for telling us about it !

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   

seaside sky
I've never tried this, but now I will ! I might even try to make some myself, from my herb garden. I found this site- more info on oregano oil, and how to make your own.

www.oregano-oil.com...

In the meantime, I'll buy a bottle and try it out over the winter. Thanks for telling us about it !

Just make sure you put it in Gel caps, cause if you don't you'll be cured from taking Oregano Oil ever again.

Nothing wrong with trying to make it yourself too, let us know how that turns out.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Men can get yeast infections too

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

nixie_nox

Nixie if I ever get one I will destroyed it with Oregano Oil.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Realtruth

nixie_nox

Nixie if I every get one I will destroyed it with Oregano Oil.

There you go. Make sure you slather that junk up before every intimate encounter, and not only will you both be ok, you can pretend you are in Italy over a fine restaurant or a creepy pizzeria in Chicago if you want to make it kinky.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Super cool. Me and my wife just got through reading this and we are in to essential oils. We'll have to add this to the list. Thanks for the post!

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I got rid of a fingernail fungal infection after 3 years Big Pharma failures with only 3 weeks Colloidal Silver. Can you compare the results with Oregano Oil? I know you said two weeks but this had gone on 3 years. Any comparison with Colloidal Silver in general?

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Hi, I like reading your thread. I have been trying to find more natural ways to help myself with some pain and other health issues I have and this sounds like it might work. I would like to try at least.

Two questions:
1. Where do you buy the gel caps from?
2. Does it work on pain? if not do you know a natural remedy that does?

Thanks
Stari

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

liveandlearn
I got rid of a fingernail fungal infection after 3 years Big Pharma failures with only 3 weeks Colloidal Silver. Can you compare the results with Oregano Oil? I know you said two weeks but this had gone on 3 years. Any comparison with Colloidal Silver in general?

Colloidal Silver is it's own amazing elixir, so trying to compare it topically with Oregano Oil is almost impossible, since most people will have to cut OO with a carrier oil to use topically, unless they are applying it to toenails.

For topical infections or cuts CS is second to none, especially eye infections, or eye injuries.

I will post an entire thread in regards to how I produce CS and how I use it personally. I think many people will be surprised at the results I have discovered, over the past 20 years.

Coming to ATS very soon.

RT

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Stari

Hi, I like reading your thread. I have been trying to find more natural ways to help myself with some pain and other health issues I have and this sounds like it might work. I would like to try at least.

Two questions:
1. Where do you buy the gel caps from?
2. Does it work on pain? if not do you know a natural remedy that does?

Thanks
Stari

Darn it I forgot to post the gel cap link

Here you go.
www.ebay.com... e129

Make sure you have some type of holder for your gel caps and I use a syringe to sometimes fill the cap, so this way there is absolutely no spillage.

What type of pain are you talking about? I know plenty of remedies for pain, but they do take time.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Thank you for this information. I happen to have oregano oil (was using it on skin though) and I also have gel caps! I will happily try this next time I have need, hopefully on sinuses, and can report back. If it works I'll have to start growing my stash of oil.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Herbal substitutes are so often overlooked. Thanks for sharing this with people.
I use it too,and also for a variety of issues. I cheat and buy it already encapsulated.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Ameilia

Thank you for this information. I happen to have oregano oil (was using it on skin though) and I also have gel caps! I will happily try this next time I have need, hopefully on sinuses, and can report back. If it works I'll have to start growing my stash of oil.

For sinuses it works more like a preventative, but will still help to heal you up if you have one quicker.

If anyone should end up getting a sinus infection Colloidal Silver is the absolute best for knocking any immediate sinus infection out. It usually does it in a 8-24 hour period, not matter what stage it's in.

I do caution people to know what type of CS to buy and/or use.

As I said earlier I will post an entire thread regard CS and it's benefits that I have experienced.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Glad to see a thread devoted to Oregano Oil. I had cause to use it a few weeks ago when I went to a friends house and they complained to me of an exposed nerve from a cavity. Since I was at their house, not mine, I gave what relief I could with the tools they had available in their home but came back later with oregano oil.

My friend didn't want to go to the dentist because 1) nobody wants to go to the dentist and 2) they had called a dentist already and found out it would cost almost $300.00 to have the rotted tooth extracted!''

I carefully drew up a single drop of OO and diluted it with a single drop of olive oil and placed it directly on the exposed cavity. I dropped in daily for the next 3 days and repeated the process. My friend reported that the pain was gone with the first application (pain returned after about 6 hours but less severely). All pain and signs of infection were completely gone by third day. The exposed nerve was killed. Apparently. I'm not a dentist.

Point being, pain gone, infection gone, $300.00 bucks saved.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
An aside - take a look at the Chaga Mushroom grows on Birch Trees.
Good stuff.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I am a clinical aromatherapist and have been for over 20 years. Oregano essential oil is NOT used in aromatherapy. It has far to many what are known as contr-indications. For example it is an abortifacent, it's a skin irritant, which can be irreversible to some, it damages the mucus membranes sometimes permanently. Mucus membranes aren't just in your nose.

Just thought I would put in my 2p worth for those of you who might think this is a cure-all.

Oregano used as a herb however is a totally different kettle of fish.

Rainbows
Jane

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join