It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction to an inferred technique of expanding consciousness modalities

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I have developed a working term for a cognitively evolved application or technique arisen from advanced aeon consciousness we may or may not be on the cusp of, but some are and have been treading those waters for some time. These type of methods are as ancient and primordial as they are novel, but due to their higher degree of information we must recollect, re-establish, and re-integrate them through conscious journeys, being the curious cosmic detectives assigned by the nameless formless All to probe the creation that we are.

Synchro-symbolistic cognizance
This is a now uncovered technique of expanding consciousness modalities that experience feedback, transmuting at successively greater rates as they evolve, and now entered into...as aeons are bound to shift.

This sort of operative method naturally and automatically occurs in the thought-sphere of an advanced aeon operator, and so elucidating such a technique verbally and linguistically at that point is redundant and counterproductive. To new initiates the application of the technique may seem mystifying.

What it involves is learning to decipher the correlations and interactions between all the archetypal symbols or images that arise in your individual perceptual scope, the quantum node point or cluster(depending on the signature composition and evolution of the being) where the dreamer of the dream resides, which may or may not be physically or sub-physically proximal to the material outgrowth of the being. In my mind it makes sense that the signature, or being is likely sub-atomically linked in a proximal configuration somewhere within the source field matrix to it's avatar, an actual navigable point or destination in the non-linear pathways of the infinite.

The idea with synchro-symbolistic cognizance is that you want to open up your being to a broader range of pathways, you want to expand your perceptual scope so that you can process more complex symbols, so that you can develop a more comprehensive understanding of the inter-workings of the machinations of cosmic intelligence. You're no longer getting lost in futile dissections of incomplete bio-informational packets. Using the synchro-symbolistic template you can decipher the key(words, symbols) that reveal what i term the Allpath, a sort of pan-syncretic spirtualism/mysticism of advanced aeon beings or hive minds, that is like the meta-filter of the informatic stream, the knowledge of which allows the operator to easily decipher large packets of information, extracting only the keys which are beneficial and necessary to the operators aeonic development/advancement. When you get to this level you must have complete confidence in your intuition. That true confidence comes from knowing the correct way, which can only be revealed to you when you embrace the Allpath by assimilating or combining the infra-fractal divergent paths into the most highest quintessential mode of perception. To do this is to align oneself with god-will, which assures the input you receive is always applicable to the continued flourishing of your being.

I

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Wow! It must be nice to be the only modernity modality extant to ever coalesce and make crystal-clear the infinitesimal verbiage of cosmic rhetoric and fantastical self-perceived illumination and thereby & thusly collating all esoteric knowledge into the dichotomy of infinite doublespeak.

Thank you!

edit on 8-11-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Lols honestly I was about to say the same thing. This is pure Arse vomiting at its best..so anyone that has only half a brain will think.."wow..this dude has fantastic vocabulary..he must be smart".

OP I think 1 sentence could've summed up what you needed to say..just spit it out cause it appears that you're 'trying' to look cleverer than you are.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

vivid1975
OP I think 1 sentence could've summed up what you needed to say..just spit it out cause it appears that you're 'trying' to look cleverer than you are.

Hmm...no i don't think i could...not when i'm attempting to describe a specific alchemical technique that requires detailed terminology.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
The first thing I thought about after reading the OP's opening post was that perhaps quantum entanglement may also be at play with the energy of our spirit and the energy of our physical self. Just musing along here, trying to make sense of that which cannot be made sense of.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Ha. This guy said everything I had to say.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

InTheLight
The first thing I thought about after reading the OP's opening post was that perhaps quantum entanglement may also be at play with the energy of our spirit and the energy of our physical self. Just musing along here, trying to make sense of that which cannot be made sense of.

The bit about our quantum node point was me going off on a tangent a bit, and isn't the primary topic of the thread. This thread is mostly concerned with how the observer-operator synthesizes all the symbolic elements they encounter through experience into a cohesive understanding of the reasons for both their own causal lineage, and universal causality.

And furthermore the latent ability of the operator to use the ciphers to their advantage; the ability to assimilate seemingly disparate pieces of information into a cooperative function.
edit on 8-11-2013 by Qi Maker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

AfterInfinity
Ha. This guy said everything I had to say.

Yeah, but you most always make sense and don't take yourself too seriously. You are joking, right?

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Qi Maker
The bit about our quantum node point was me going off on a tangent a bit, and isn't the primary topic of the thread. This thread is mostly concerned with how the observer-operator synthesizes all the symbolic elements they encounter through experience into a cohesive understanding of the reasons for both their own causal lineage, and universal causality.

In reference to vivid1975's post you speak of "detailed terminology."

Does that infer that your usage of words should be taken as they're defined?

If so--or even if not--could you elaborate on the "detailed terminology" of "causal lineage," and "universal causality?" 'Cause the details, imuio (in my un-illuminated opinion) seem somewhat lacking in coherent detail.

And furthermore the latent ability of the operator to use the ciphers to their advantage; the ability to assimilate seemingly disparate pieces of information into a cooperative function.

What are these "ciphers" of which you speak? Btw, we all--to varying degrees--"assimilate seemingly disparate pieces of information." It's not mystical.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Qi Maker

InTheLight

That being said, if the observer has an outofbody experience (to the other quantum particle) then returns to the physical, then this experience, perhaps symbolized, perhaps not, would be then need to be synthesized then, hopefully, understood.

If you are questioning those of us that do peceive all of our experiences as symbolic elements, then I'd have to say it's a lifelong learning and theorizing process and discussions with others of like mind, such as here, can perhaps help us to accept/gain others' perspectives and theories, which may lead to cohesion. I don't believe that everyone symbolizes all their experiences.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Yeah, but you most always make sense and don't take yourself too seriously. You are joking, right?

I'm not sure what you're trying to say. Maybe you could clarify.

edit on 8-11-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

AfterInfinity
I'm not sure what you're trying to say. Maybe you could clarify.

I'm saying when you express a philosophy--whether I agree or not--you are clear and don't try to complicate easy-to-understand concepts that have made the rounds for years, and then claim that it's some kind of new "illumination" of your own and subsequently try and sound profound by disguising it in a convoluted and affected vocabulary. That's all I was saying.

We're you agreeing with this egotistical and convoluted OP? I thought you were goofin...

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I'm saying when you express a philosophy--whether I agree or not--you are clear and don't try to complicate easy-to-understand concepts that have made the rounds for years, and then claim that it's some kind of new "illumination" of your own and subsequently try and sound profound by disguising it in 50 cent words. That's all I was saying.

Hmm...think of it like archery. Would you rather use a finely crafted arrow and hit the bullseye, or use a dozen different arrows that are only vaguely designed for the task and waste ten minutes just to outline the point you were attempting to land? If I seem like I'm trying too hard, it's for my benefit and not yours. Most of these threads are thinking exercises for me, a psychological obstacle course that hones my analytical processes.

I'm not trying to impress anyone. I'm practicing the delicate and wearying art of thinking for myself. In fact, I would compare it to dharma, if you're familiar with the concept. I'm in the middle of a pitch black maze which I can only explore through touch. Of course, I could always find a different wall to bounce off of, if you're bothered.

We're you agreeing with this egotistical and convoluted OP? I thought you were goofin...

OH! No. I was agreeing with you. Now I see where you were mistaken.
edit on 8-11-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

The GUT
In reference to vivid1975's post you speak of "detailed terminology."

Does that infer that your usage of words should be taken as they're defined?

If taking into account full multi-contextual meanings and little bit of literary expression, yeah sure.

The GUT
If so--or even if not--could you elaborate on the detailed terminology of "causal lineage," and "universal causality?"

causal lineage, either personal or universal, would be the sequence of events, mental or physical or both, that led to the present state of any system. synchro-symbolistic cognizance uses the current symbolic elements that one is presented with as indicators pointing to the modus operandi of the guiding intelligence of any cosmological system.

The GUT
What are these "ciphers" of which you speak? Btw, we all--to varying degrees--"assimilate seemingly disparate pieces of information." It's not mystical.

the ciphers are the patterns embedded in the projections, the scenes of our dreams which are presented to us as the world, that are imprinted upon our scenes from a more transcendent or cosmic intelligence or source which, when recognized (through the application of synchro-symbolistic cognizance..), provide great insights about the character and nature of the divine.

And i agree, that is why i use the term, "operator", which designates any energetic complex or being currently occupying an avatar.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

AfterInfinity
OH! No. I was agreeing with you. Now I see where you were mistaken.

Yep, we're on basically the same page. I understand what you write, AI, and the points you make. I was just confused on this OP!

Btw, OP: I don't think your above-average intellect or excellent vocabulary are in question, but I do think you're basically rehashing very old philosophies in very unnecessary and self-serving verbiage.

The hallmark of true intelligence and coherent philosophy is--in the opinion of many--the ability to make it simple and universally accessible. Indecipherable complexity doesn't a guru make.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Qi Maker

Uh...what? Keep things simple here buddy. Its not a college thesis. At the very least, explain all these technical terms you keep throwing out like candy. Start with your definition of "divine".

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
1.Take a number 2 pencil and place the metal part that holds the eraser about 4 centimeters from the Bridge of your nose.

2.Learn to meditate, think about God, any way you chose. Do so 40 minutes a day in sets of 20 minutes for the first year. Then you can decide on your own, however long your should meditate.

3. Learn while you are in meditation to experience the effect you experienced in number 1.

4. Enjoy the rest of your life and meditate at least twice a day for as long as you want to.

Any thoughts?
edit on 8-11-2013 by Kashai because: Content Edit

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   

AfterInfinity

Uh...what? Keep things simple here buddy. Its not a college thesis. At the very least, explain all these technical terms you keep throwing out like candy. Start with your definition of "divine".

I shouldn't have used that word. It's a too loaded term that often has dogmatic connotations. I chose it to be a familiar term.

Really i take that word, or rather the concept behind it, to be basically interchangeable with Intelligence that permeates All.

The scenes that arise in the operator's perceptual scope, the zero-point vacuum where the quantum nodal being feeds source field energy cross-dimensionally to the avatar's chakric structure, contain universal algorithms imprinted by (divine)Intelligence, aka the collective, meta-operator, of the given celestial system...the god before God, if you will. Synchro-symbolistic cognizance is the term i'm designating to describe the method an advanced aeon operator would use to properly interpret these algorithms, which are visually translated in the material as symbol or form, so that one is able to stay 'ahead of the causal curve' so to speak. This is how the operator evolves synchronously with g/Godspeed.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   

You sound as if you do not understand that ancient cultures found simpler way's to comprehend spirituality.

You are wrong.

Any thoughts?

edit on 8-11-2013 by Kashai because: Content Edit

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Kashai

You sound as if you do not understand that ancient cultures found simpler way to comprehend spirituality.

You are wrong.

Any thoughts?

This is an interesting response. You live now, so suggesting the "ancients" (without even defining who or what) had something figured out is rather odd. At best you have what someone said about what they said, though I no not who the "they" you refer to is.

Regardless of that strange preamble, the "you are wrong" is beyond comical. Wrong about what? The OP has begun to lay the ground work for suggesting a technique or process which may enable some, frankly very few, to see things beyond what they have been programmed to see.

The OP is suggesting that the dictionary of life here on earth, one that is defined by your, "You are wrong" statement, is a limitation that prevents one from experiencing concepts beyond things like, "you are wrong."

But................ he hasn't gotten there yet, so I think it would be incumbent upon you to explain why you have already decided he is wrong. You might even want to explain why the ancients are right?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join