It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC Host: "The Clintons represent a style of honesty that the public craves right now"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton reminds me of the mom from The Manchurian Candidate, I wouldn't trust her as far as my piss could reach her face.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

thisguyrighthere
So does this mean the public crave lies or that the public hasnt been paying attention to the Clintons for the past 25 years?

Must be.

Lately, I've been reading story after story about how Wild Bill was a serial rapist from his earliest days and Hillary was his enabler and one-woman cover-up-squad. Of course, there's that little matter of all the CIA coc aine being flown in Mena, Arkansas.

If a woman was going to run for president, it should be *anyone* but Hillary. Someone with integrity. And yes, I understand that's a tall order for a politician today.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

UnBreakable
Besides Monica Lewinsky and Benghazi, they're honest people.

You missed a few events. Well ... maybe you missed a *lot* of events.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

What a new level of low for farce!

We could have endless press conferences about

What the meaning of IS, is.

And every other day could have a contradiction of the previous day's blather . . . and denials could become even more of an art form.

With rationalizations becoming stacked up higher than the Washington Monument.

Just Hillary trying to maintain a smile has to be an incredible lie right off the bat.

Evil to the core, virulently vengeful mean old battle-axes aren't given to smiling much.

Speaking of bats . . .

Talk about going from bad to worse . . . Perhaps we should require MRI's to allow folks to vote . . . to see if there's anyone left with a brain sufficiently large to qualify informed voting.

LOLOLOL.

Voting a Clinton or a Bush in again . . . or anyone remotely in sympathy with O . . . could logically be a DSM IV automatic category for extremely poor reality testing so deficient as to be classed as psychotic.

Honesty? I doubt they know how to spell it. It's not in their daffynitionary any more than "is," is.

It's one of those strange unknown-to-them words which triggers a reflex of projectile vomiting on the part of the Clinton concerned.

/sarc . . . sort of, a little.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Restricted
Billy was getting BJ's in the Oval O while his SS guys looked the other way.

Honesty is not what the Clintons are known for.

INDEED. ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

Though reportedly O has 2-3 handsome blokes on the WH payroll to provide such 'services' frequently . . . with "offices" quite close to the Oval office.

When did the PTB decide to institutionalize evil so brazenly and overtly in the WH?

I realize they've been in the thick of corrupt treasonous stuff there for the whole of our 200 years . . . but the level of brazenness seems to have escalated dramatically beginning with the Clintons.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
DON'T KNOW WHY the double post. Sigh.

edit on 30/10/2013 by BO XIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

Yup . . . her royal lowness . . . her hideous heinous . . . Machiavellian, Marxist, . . . ruthless Fosterizer to the max . . . wants us to think she's

???? HONEST ????

Farce to the max.
Absurdity to the max.

Hypocrisy to the max.
Evil exalted in and flaunted.

Arrogance . . . supreme arrogance . . . abusive to military guards and WH staff routinely . . . in the harshest of terms.

Such a person should have been tried for treason long ago.

It's a new testimony to the cheek of the PTB that they'd dare shove her down our throats yet again.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by GreyGoo

The OUTRAGEOUS CHEEKINESS

of any MSM anywhere

to SOOOOOOOOO TERRIBLY INSULT

the citizens with such a farce . . .

is well beyond troubling.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

BO XIAN
Yup . . . her royal lowness . . . her hideous heinous . . . Machiavellian, Marxist, . . . ruthless Fosterizer to the max . . . wants us to think she's

???? HONEST ????

Lol. A bit over the top but ...... I like it! :-)

I can't help but wonder about *when* the free press was co-opted. The history of these two cretins reads like a bizarre, fictional novel:

The newspaper reports that Mr Clinton persuaded Mrs Broaddrick to have coffee with him in her hotel room during a conference of nursing home administrators in 1978. She alleges that he then forced her on to the bed, where he held her down, bit her lips and raped her. When it was over, Mrs Broaddrick claims, Mr Clinton told her that she should not worry because he was sterile due to a bout of childhood mumps.

Mrs Broaddrick is not directly quoted in the Journal's account of the alleged rape but in response to Mr Clinton's sterility claim she said: "As though that was the thing on my mind - I wasn't thinking about pregnancy or about anything. I felt paralysed and was starting to cry." She added: "This is the part that always stays in my mind - the way he put on his sunglasses. Then he looked at me and said 'You better put some ice on that'. Then he left." Norma Rogers, a friend of Mrs Broaddrick, told the Journal that she found the alleged victim in a state of shock. In reported speech, she is said to have alleged that Mrs Broaddrick's lips were discoloured and swollen to twice their normal size and the crotch of her tights was torn. "She just stayed on the bed and kept repeating 'I can't believe what happened'," Mrs Rogers said.

www.theguardian.com...

Hillary knew about and helped to cover up Bill's rape of Juanita Broaddrick (4-25-78). Hillary found out about it through the grapevine and came running into a room with a handful of Bill's inner circle and says "You will never believe what the mother#er [Bill] did now, he tried to rape some bitch!" according to Larry Nichols who was in the room.

Hillary and Bill hate Larry Nichols. They hate Larry Nichols because he, as a member of the Clinton inner circle for 10 years from the late 70's to the late 80's, knows the Ugly Truth about Hillary and Bill and he has revealed some extremely ugly and embarrassing things about them.

1984arkansasmotheroftheyear.blogspot.se...

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Chrisfishenstein

MichiganSwampBuck
I think that "style of honesty" must at the very least imply deception or "spin".

Look at the major lies of our more recent presidents,

Bush Sr. - read my lips, no new taxes.

Bush Jr. - weapons of mass destruction and terrorist connection in Iraq after 911

Bill Clinton - I did not have sexual relations with that woman.

Obama - Just about every other word he uttered.

I do have to hand it to Bill for trying to spin oral sex as not being sex, apparently that changed public opinion about that particular sex act.

So let me get this straight.....You are comparing taxes, ruining the economy, war, jobs, OBAMA, etc.....With someone who lied about having sex?

What has this world come to?? My lord, Bill Clinton was an absolute GOD in the white house compared to what we have had over the past 2+ decades!!

Well, old Bill did somethings that were worse than lying about his White House shenanigans, but this is about "style of honesty" so you have just pointed out what I said earlier that it is just another lie or deception, only over a less serious act while in the office. If he lied about his activities with Monica, what other lies are there?

So I guess it is still OK for a president to lie about his extra marital sex in the White House if we just call those lies a "style of honesty". Amoral and illegal behaviors aside, a lie is a lie and is dishonest so it can't be considered a "style of honesty", a term that is obviously propaganda spin designed to coverup and whitewash the facts. This is a blatant attempt to make Hillary seems like a good future candidate for office.
edit on 31-10-2013 by MichiganSwampBuck because: typo

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Ah hah ha! Clinton honesty, that's a good one,! How about Benghazi ?

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   

The Clintons represent a style of honesty that the public craves right now"

Maybe if I had awoken after a 30 year coma I could agree, but since thats not the caes. What in the blue bloody blazes has this country come to, celebrating a coke head rapist and a murder by proxy as honest.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by juspassinthru

Thanks for your kind reply.

The Juanita rape has always been a horrific thing, to me.

And worse, the attitude that

THEY can . . . feel a "right" to . . .

do WHATEVER THEY WISH

to 'the little people.'

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

hillbilly4rent

. . .
[typo's corrected, emphases added]

Maybe if I had awoken after a 30 year coma I could agree, but since that's not the case. What in the blue bloody blazes has this country come to, celebrating a coke head rapist and a murderer-by-proxy as honest.

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

I'm beginning to wonder if the sycophants sucking up to . . . the O and the C's HAVE had some kind of chemical or mind control lobotomy?

Their reality testing is soooooooooooo off the wall bad to nonexistent . . . it's a wonder they can put their shoes on the right feet and walk upright.

edit on 31/10/2013 by BO XIAN because: tag

edit on 31/10/2013 by BO XIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

The Clintons represent a style of honesty that the public craves right now"

hillbilly4rent
Maybe if I had awoken after a 30 year coma I could agree, but since thats not the case. What in the blue bloody blazes has this country come to, celebrating a coke head rapist and a murder by proxy as honest.

Alas, we have reached a new low: Obama/Clinton caliber people in high office, drone murders of civilians, torture, secret prisons, kidnapping, domestic and international spying, contraband trafficking.

I don't know how anyone can celebrate anything connected to this government .... and it's been that way for a very long time.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Bill lied under oath.
Hillary is involved in the Benghazi cover up.

They are next level liars.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
*** WARNING ***

Do not criticize The Clinton's or you will be deemed RACIST against white people!

You're welcome.

Whew!
edit on 31-10-2013 by SBMcG because: My gerbil went rouge.

edit on 31-10-2013 by SBMcG because: And then, my gerbil went ROGUE!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
My attitude to the Clintons is very complex. I think they do represent the style of honesty that America is looking for.

Of course that "style" of honesty is not honesty as an honest person would understand the term.

Honesty as expressed in the pronouncements and actions of the Clintons is a sort of minimalist honesty with a large admixture of low falutin social charm and folksiness which is spread over the awkward and uncomfortable places that real honesty reaches into. The Clintons have plenty of the corn sirupy smarm that helps a really guilty conscience forget why it feels so rotten.

Americans (present company excepted) are hungry for the sort of reassurance that the Clintons can give them.

That's the way I would interpret it.

The Clintons have been on a strange journey into America's "heart of darkness" for a long time now.

They are the Dorian Greys of American politics. Somewhere in the attic at home there is a pustulating portrait of two of the most corrupted "nice folks" who ever lived.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

....are really cashing out on the ignorance of the poor and Spanish people...

I do not think the Spanish people are going to forgive Obama and the democrats any time soon for the crap they pulled on Zimmerman.

Nor are they going to forgive Clinton and NAFTA that resulted in wiping out 75% of their farms.

Nor are they going to forgive having GMO corn contaminating native corn.

Nor the Monsanto seed banks stealing the genetics they spent thousands of years improving.

Nor are they as ignorant as some people think when it comes to politics.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join