It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Triangular UFO caught in daylight above Amsterdaam. Awesome behavior.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Looks like an out of focus kite.

Second.

I ended up watching more than 3 seconds, I'll vote aftereffects.

edit on 30-10-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

any evidence that this is real ? - its not a trick question

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Even though this is looking to be a fake, your admittance of judging the evidence without looking at it first is somewhat troubling...

No reasons explained as to why either you call it fake... It's easy to look informed that way. I know you usually do better than that.

Otherwise, why post in a thread you clearly despise, if it's not to REALLY deny ignorance?

-----

The blurriness of the object is bugging me personally. How can it remain blurred the same way all along, at every distance?

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I agree it is fake and most likely CGI , it may also give us the new name of our old friends xxxdonutzxxx as the uploader of the OP video says ...

Video Agency of Audio Color World own all distribution rights of the uploaded videos on our YouTube channel.

And on xxxdonutzxxx site they say ....

Video Agency of Audio Color World own all distribution rights of the uploaded videos on our YouTube channel.

My guess is Audio Color World are the people behind these hoax promotion sites like the donutz and are a hoax making business venture .

audiocolorworld.com has been registered on 10/05/2013
domain-kb.com...

But when we looked more on AudioColorWorld, we learned that above youtube channel "AudioColorWorld" posted many CGI videos in last one week.
www.ufo-blogger.com...

edit on 30-10-2013 by gortex because: edit to add

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   

NowanKenubi
reply to post by boncho

Even though this is looking to be a fake, your admittance of judging the evidence without looking at it first is somewhat troubling...

No reasons explained as to why either you call it fake... It's easy to look informed that way. I know you usually do better than that.

Otherwise, why post in a thread you clearly despise, if it's not to REALLY deny ignorance?

-----

The blurriness of the object is bugging me personally. How can it remain blurred the same way all along, at every distance?

I deny ignorance plenty. In Arken's threads, I know his threshold of proof is about 0.01% of mine, so in the first 2 seconds, unless there is something overwhelming there, I mentally scrap it. Saves me frustration. If I sit through the entire video, I'm going to berate someone.

Honestly, you don't need to watch the video for more than a few seconds.

Simple deduction:

What camera was this person using? An auto focus or manual focus? Why did they not focus the object? Why is there so much shake on the footage? etc, etc. That and the YouTube presentation with no story, no backstory, no information.

I mean at least the jerusalem video had a backstory. (Making it quite convincing and actually taking a good chunk of time from me as well as many others.)

There have been plenty of videos in this forum of people taking video of something they see, but none with so many basic shooting errors. I deduced it was intentional. Whether or not it is CGI or an out of focus video of a kite, the deduction of the intention remains true.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Thank you.

If there are things I didn't know I should look at, now I do.

Remember that if you can't teach an OP, you can teach to those that read the thread. It happened to me before... lol thanks again

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Oh come on! Amsterdam is a huge and densely populated area. No other witnesses? No media reports? Just one video...?

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Looks like the consensus is in. Are there ever going to be any real UFO's caught on video? That wouldn't be because the real ones are censored would it?

Only the trash is allowed up.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Please stop wasting everyone's time posting fake UFO videos.

My dog can tell that was fake, he just told me.

If the video is from a company called 'UFO-Files' then it is fake - obviously.
They might as well have had the x-files theme in the background.
Any UFO videos with logos in the corner of the screen are fakes.

Where is the bang your head against a wall emoticon?

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Now, that is some serious acceleration and the resulting G forces would be massive, i doth think any carbon based life form could survive that and would probably end up as a smudge of jam (same as the Jerusalem one), what size bolts are used to hold the seat and equipment in place to prevent shearing of the fasteners?, nope definitely not occupied, could be real and remotely driven, i have no idea TBQH therefore i cant say Fake

Cheers

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   

NeuronDivide
The close-up right at the end of the footage gives it away. Notice how the camera starts to pan left before the object moves. There's no way the camera man could pre-empt that

I'm not saying it is real or fake, but the pan seems to have been done POST-FILMING in the close-up only. There was no pan in the non-close-up original.

I -- similar to you -- noticed that pan in the slow-mo. However, if you look back to the normal-speed footage, you'll see there is no pan. So the pan was done later, which itself neither proves nor disproves anything.

edit on 10/30/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   

intrptr
Looks like the consensus is in. Are there ever going to be any real UFO's caught on video? That wouldn't be because the real ones are censored would it?

Only the trash is allowed up.

How would we know if a real video was posted? Those that want it to be fake, will call it so. Those that want it to be real will do the same. Others will analyze it, and do their best to be objective. In the end, everyone will declare it a fake. Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

I don't care how many "experts" we have here. Put up the real thing, and it will be declared everything but what it is. Video has been destroyed as a medium for evidence.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Others will analyze it, and do their best to be objective. In the end, everyone will declare it a fake. Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

I disagree , there are real UFO videos out there that are certainly not CGI nor are they associated with youtube UFO groups .

I'm not saying they're Alien but they are UFOs .

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Cool CGi bra'

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I continue to be a gentleman and not to reply as you would deserve for your discrediting words.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Put up the real thing, and it will be declared everything but what it is. Video has been destroyed as a medium for evidence.

No it hasn't. There are plenty of before YouTube and CGI films of better unknowns than anything I see today. And I mean anything.

More to what I meant is that the censors won't allow anything genuine. if you think they don't control that then okaaay…

I saw better footage on TV when I was a kid that has since disappeared. I have never seen the likes of what I and others witnessed one night anywhere. I have heard same descriptions here and there, but not one frame of video evidence.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I disagree , there are real UFO videos out there that are certainly not CGI nor are they associated with youtube UFO groups .

Fine examples Gortex. I agree with your statement above as well. I wasn't trying to imply there were no legitimate videos of unidentified craft in existence. My cynical mini-rant was aimed more at the two extremes of this topic, as well as the fact of what can be done with video footage has made it near impossible to be certain anymore of its legitimacy. Anything can be faked. Even old footage. It's a shame, but that's the way it is.

My mom used to say; "Believe nothing you hear, and only half of what you see." lol.

reply to post by intrptr

I hear you bro. And I don't necessarily disagree. I just don't how to say what I said, any better than what I already said it. All I can say is, read it again, and look deeper. I'm not disputing you or Gortex, either one.
edit on 10/30/2013 by Klassified because: eta

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

rubberchicken
Oh come on! Amsterdam is a huge and densely populated area. No other witnesses? No media reports? Just one video...?

And a large and busy airport.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reaching new lows everyday.
My blind turtle screamed FAKE.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Agreed. I'll add this one…

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join