It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This NSA interview is the most-hated thing on YouTube right now

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Well in all a nice little piece of bull# propaganda. You talk about enemies. but under the NSA and the United States administration's mandate you EQUATE the people of the United States as the enemy.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

MidnightTide
Well in all a nice little piece of bull# propaganda. You talk about enemies. but under the NSA and the United States administration's mandate you EQUATE the people of the United States as the enemy.

They are spying on everyone, and they say they are spying on the terrorists.
That makes everyone terrorists.
And when I say everyone, I mean EVERYONE, they are even spying on the world leaders.
edit on 201310America/Chicago10pm10pmMon, 28 Oct 2013 18:09:16 -05001013 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

I understand that countries spy on one another, I can also understand about having cybersecurity but they are using that in order to spy on everyone and everything.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

They are spying on everyone, and they say they are spying on the terrorists.
That makes everyone terrorists.
And when I say everyone, I mean EVERYONE, they are even spying on the world leaders.
They say that who holds the info holds the power,which use to be true.

Today to have the info by spying and to try to change the events to happen,by using what you found out about important peoples either politicians or bussiness people can be very dangerous,

because you may not get the result expected,you may get the opposite.

The secret services around the world knew their leaders and or politicians are spied by agencies around the world,

five years ago and more

but those were good times when worlds economy was in good mood and everyone was pleased about his life.

But because today everything collapses,and life has become an living hell for many,the world leaders are looking for trouble,by accusing US and NSA of spying on them,because they cannot find solutions in their own countries,therefore just like cornered predators,they rush to attack US inteligence and by trying to attack and influence the President and other politicians.

And this is how wars begin,

-financial wars

-political wars

-diplomatic wars

and in the end ,real wars with real weapons and with an unkown end.

When economy is sinking,they become like animals without reasons , looking guilty,on both sides.

Instead of looking for solutions,real solutions.

Because today to spy ,it has the opposite result that use to have.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

piequal3because14

But because today everything collapses,and life has become an living hell for many,the world leaders are looking for trouble,by accusing US and NSA of spying on them,because they cannot find solutions in their own countries,therefore just like cornered predators,they rush to attack US inteligence and by trying to attack and influence the President and other politicians.

And this is how wars begin,

-financial wars

-political wars

-diplomatic wars

and in the end ,real wars with real weapons and with an unkown end.

When economy is sinking,they become like animals without reasons , looking guilty,on both sides.

Instead of looking for solutions,real solutions.

Because today to spy ,it has the opposite result that use to have.

Exactly, now they begin to eye each other up to see who is going to be the scapegoat that takes the fall.
They are all as guilty as each other, and thats why its a matter of national security.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Exactly, now they begin to eye each other up to see who is going to be the scapegoat that takes the fall.
They are all as guilty as each other, and thats why its a matter of national security.

This is why I have a feeling that I know what will happen.

But it is better to keep it for us.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

D0MiNAT0R 1OOO
reply to post by TheBandit795

What is this an interview?!.,. Why is this woman (Jessica L. Tozer) sitting there?
I haven't seen asking her one question. All Questions where cut in
Strange behavior..,well!.., what else could you expect from self lobbying by the NSA.
awkward query's???

I did an interview with National Geographic for a major car crash I witnesses and it was the same way. The interviewer in my instance was the director.. it's a pretty common format, they cut out the person asking questions who will sometimes be wordy or try to explain what it is they are trying to get from the question and then let them answer, then they will ask it on screen in text in a concise way.. She didn't seem to want her face shown =)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   

I was hoping for a "f*ck you" button...I applied for an intel position once and they grilled into me did I know all the proper legal ramifications of spying on citizens and crap..then I find the nsa broke every rule....they messed up that is all there is to it. Nothing but "im sorry" is what should be coming out of their mouth.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

How anyone managed to stomach more than 15 seconds of this interview is beyond me.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   

This guy is such a liar! He makes it like if there was a terrorist plot found out outside of the US and
it was connected to someone inside the US the constitution prohibited them from investigating them!
But this says different >The post-September 11 approach was that NSA could circumvent federal statutes and the Constitution as long as there was some visceral connection to looking for terrorists."
It's very obvious this man is looking to protect his little domestic spying agenda! So what's the point in listening
to someone that has no credibility? I for one don't trust anyone connected to US intelligence! I doubt they are all
bad men but I expect they will do certain immoral things to protect their jobs! I also expect there are those that
actually believe they are protecting the US! Too bad the only thing they are protecting is a corrupt government
hierarchy bought and paid for by corporate interest and the MIC!

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Does youtube still take the liberty of removing videos that receive a disproportionate amount of dislikes? If they still do this, I would expect to see the video gone soon.

download and save it for prosperity.

edit on 29-10-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   

TheBandit795
199 likes, 12486 dislikes as I type.

The NSA director's position should be immediately downgraded to O-5. Only one O-5 should be assigned to the agency ... that being the director. How did it EVER warrant a four-star billet? That should be the question on the tip of everyone's tongue that despises them.

Same goes for ALL of the alphabet agencies. Control the pay grade ... control the level of corruption.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   

TheBandit795

Its much like hating a movie because its got an actor you dont like... irregardless of the quality of the actual movie. Or hating a song by a singer you dont like, not caring whether the song itself is good or bad.
Or hating a book you've never read, because its by "that" author you dont like.

The video itself is newsworthy, clear, sharp, sound quality is good, and (whether you decide to believe the NSA guy or not) is long enough to go into more detail than is known about the topic so far.

But you know, Justin Beiber videos, and evil NSA... so just be a mindless sheep and "dislike" it.

(post by _damon removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I reported it as spam/misleading content. The NSA doesn't have to worry about employing translators, the vast majority of Americans speak English. I wonder why they feel the need to explain themselves?

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Someone posted on the comments on you tube that the thumb voting has been disabled.

Why is that so easy to believe!?
hmm wheres my rolly eyes emoticon.....

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

alfa1

TheBandit795

Its much like hating a movie because its got an actor you dont like... irregardless of the quality of the actual movie. Or hating a song by a singer you dont like, not caring whether the song itself is good or bad.

The video itself is newsworthy, clear, sharp, sound quality is good, and (whether you decide to believe the NSA guy or not) is long enough to go into more detail than is known about the topic so far.

But you know, Justin Beiber videos, and evil NSA... so just be a mindless sheep and "dislike" it.

"Mindless sheep" ? Maybe just the people, simply seeing the BS "interview" for what it is. "Clear sharp sound quality" means nothing, give me a poorly produced, real interview, asking tough questions, and tough follow ups any day, over this slick propaganda piece meant to sell the lies further and do the needed damage control.

The "more detail that is known on the topic thus far" ? Forgive me for not believing any "details" from this man, in this bogus journalistic setting.

Maybe the "mindless sheep" are finally waking up and not buying what they have been sold, not for a minute longer believing the lies of this man, on this entire PRISM debacle.

There is good reason so many are disliking the video, calling them sheep for doing so is a red herring.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Disliked and reported as "invades my privacy". The guy is equating current threats to our security to the Nazi war machine. I can't take it seriously from the get-go.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

alfa1

TheBandit795

I would beg to differ, just look at the disparity of the voting. The likes account for the small percentage in society that are completely incapable of rational thought. The votes have spoken, and its pretty unanimous. Explain away all you like but it doesnt take away from the reality. Only 12 people on a jury can decide a persons fate. Over 12 and a half thousand is a whole new league of GUILTY AS CHARGED.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Snarl

TheBandit795

The NSA director's position should be immediately downgraded to O-5. Only one O-5 should be assigned to the agency ... that being the director. How did it EVER warrant a four-star billet? That should be the question on the tip of everyone's tongue that despises them.

Same goes for ALL of the alphabet agencies. Control the pay grade ... control the level of corruption.

I think the only way to really make a dent into corruption is to end lifetime politicians, we need strictly limited terms, and a ban on the revolving doors that employ the same politicians that pushed through their corporate agenda while in office.
edit on 201310America/Chicago10pm10pmTue, 29 Oct 2013 15:12:18 -05001013 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join