It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Indigo Children

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Hehe, thanks for your vote Jah Warrior. It sounds like you were guided here by your higher self, I am glad that my old topic actually helped a fellow Indigo realize this. Similarily, I have somehow been guided towards vedic wisdom and yoga, and I've learnt so much the past few weeks with my threads on Vedas. Just before this, I had a lucid dream, where I was lying in bed and I heard the Aum chant in my mind and I started levitating. I can attest that I've never heard the Aum chant like I heard it that night, it was powerful and resonant and it appeared to be originating from within my soul.

I then found that that I could adjust how high I went and how fast with different sounds. I honestly thought this was really taking place. When I woke up, although I was disappointed it was not real, the first thought I had that perhaps this was some kind of revelation for the connection between sound and levitation. Then recently I learnt about how Tibetian monks can levitate objects by sound and also cause light and then in the Vedas I learnt how sound was connected to ether and how the entire universe was a sound. How consciousness itself was sound.

Suddenly a lot of stuff was making sense to me, how sound is related emptiness and the sound of one hand clapping is infinite. I guess I could say this was my moment of scientific inspiration, like what Newton got when the apple fell on his head. There is still a lot more I need to learn about sound and the universe, but the connection has been made.

[edit on 4-3-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I've kept myself quiet through the rest of this thread as much as I did want to respond..I'd just like to say peace to the INDIGO children and Indigo_Child here for representing for all of us.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   
ok sorry i dident read anything else than the first post but i wanted to say it that I fit all charatristics

Also i think i have a power or something ( Look at my Wishes come true Thread)

I have had a very tramatic life i dont wish to discuss....

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I might be one....... One or two of the characteristics don't apply to me. In fact the two of which I am speeking of I am completely oposite. I don't think its anthing special though... You are capable of making changes no matter who you are...

Kushi

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Hey guys, I was watching some TV show a few months ago and there were some scientific types on there talking about something or other and happened to mention Indigo Children however they also said (in addition to the other traits of intelligence etc already mentioned) that Indigo Children have a much stronger immune system and slightly different DNA (an extra strand or something) They also said these characteristics were appearing since the late 70s early 80s. I have no knowledge on the subject beyond those brief snippets of info I was wondering if anyone here can confirm this? Any of you Indigo Children had your DNA checked?

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kushi_Master
I might be one....... One or two of the characteristics don't apply to me. In fact the two of which I am speeking of I am completely oposite. I don't think its anthing special though... You are capable of making changes no matter who you are...

Kushi

Your probably just a paranoid hypochondriac like me who thinksthey have every disease. I thought I might be autistic since I shared many of the symptoms (I also share some similarities with Indigo Children, some of which are similar to autism) however it turned out I was none of those things, just a normal guy. So I stopped feeling sorry for myself and making excuses and integrated myself into society (well more or less
) that is until another set of vague symptoms turn up that will convince me I have another disease LOL. (not that I'm saying Indigo is a disease btw)

Most people would like to think they are an IC because of the sense of community, of having something in common with a group of similar minded people that isn't shared with the rest of society (which is often considered oppressive) you see it in street gangs, the 'Gothic' subculture, KKK, Neo Nazi's, people who like niche music even down to your average hobby group. There is usually some set of exclusive criteria for entry, whether by physical characteristic, interest or mindset. If it becomes mainstream then the original members get disenchanted and leave, it's not exclusive anymore. Maybe it has something to do with the alienation of modern society making people want to geel like they belong, or maybe it's just part of what makes us tic.

Basically if so called Indigo Children do have different DNA as I mentioned above, then I would say yes they could indeed be the next level of evolution of humans. If not then you are just another group of people with a similar mindset, no different than, say, any other religious group. That of course is just my, overly skeptical, opinion. Ignore it at your leisure.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pilate
Hey guys, I was watching some TV show a few months ago and there were some scientific types on there talking about something or other and happened to mention Indigo Children however they also said (in addition to the other traits of intelligence etc already mentioned) that Indigo Children have a much stronger immune system and slightly different DNA (an extra strand or something) They also said these characteristics were appearing since the late 70s early 80s. I have no knowledge on the subject beyond those brief snippets of info I was wondering if anyone here can confirm this? Any of you Indigo Children had your DNA checked?

This is very interesting to me...

I'd read this thread months ago, but discredited it as complete rubbish. I looked over the list of traits, and it turned out i was a form-fitted "indigo child". IT ALL applied to me, and for about 4 or 5 months i've felt like a condescending bastard---that nobody can touch me, that i know more than most, that i'm going to do something special someday. It's really strange. I know that the "rules" apply to me, but i don't feel i should be obliged to follow them. Despite this inner strength, i'm 17 and as confused as ever.

It's very intriguing now though---PILATE heard about indigo's having a stellar immune system. I was very sick when i was 3, almost died. But i haven't been sick for 10 years. Not even remotely sick. It's weird. My two sisters (15 and 8 years old) are sick often, but not me. I've always wondered why i never got sick. Maybe i do have a little something extra when it comes to my immune system?

I don't know if i'm ready to say i believe all of this "indigo children" talk, but if a new breed of persons is what it takes to get this world back in order, i'm all for it.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Wow, the whole "Indigo" thing just sounds like a bunch of mumbo jumbo to make you feel more special than everyone else. That list by Wendy Chapman could describe anybody or nobody. What happened in 1992 which started all children being born to be indigo children? How can she (Wendy) quantify % of pupulation being born that are indigo children? I have a lot of these traits and I was born in 1963. In my opinion, this is just a bunch of fanciful new-age Gen-X horse hooey. I have news for all of you self-proclaimed Indigo Children out there . . . you aren't any different or better than anybody else, get used to it.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   
this "indigo" thing is very intreaging (sp???)...

i will have to look into it more...

any links???

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Please do not believe these lies! The Indigo Children are nothing more than alien/human hybrids hell bent on deceiving us! Please wake up!!!

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by CmptrN3rd5
Please do not believe these lies! The Indigo Children are nothing more than alien/human hybrids hell bent on deceiving us! Please wake up!!!

You know, I was an extraterrestrial in my previous life, muhahaha

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I'm confident also that I belonged to a more highly spiritually advanced species myself. I've never been to a psychic or anything of the sort. I've known this ever since the day I became "consciously aware". I was only seven years old telling my little brother that we had previous lives before this, that we were beings made of light, that we belonged to a much greater people..At age seven, tell me where any seven year old would acquire such a concept w/out any outside physical influence.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Hello all. I have been research the Indigo children for quite some time. I find it very interesting indeed. I found a link that might be of use for some people doing research. Most of the stuff i have found on the internet had focused more the Parnets raise children they belive to be Indigo.
here is a short list of traits from the web site

Are intelligent (though did not necessarily have top grades).
Are very creative and enjoy making things.
Always need to know WHY (especially why they are being asked to do something).
Had disgust and perhaps loathing for the inanity of much of the required work in school, the repetition.
Were rebellious in school, refusing to do homework, rejecting authority of teachers OR seriously wanted to rebel, but didn't DARE, usually due to parental pressure.
May have experienced early existential depression and feelings of helplessness. These may have ranged from sadness to utter despair. Suicidal feelings while still in high school or younger are not uncommon in the Indigo Adult.
Have difficulty in service-oriented jobs - resistance to authority and caste system of employment.
Prefer cooperative efforts or leadership position or solo if expertise is valued.
Have deep empathy for others, yet an intolerance of stupidity.
Extremely emotionally sensitive including crying at the drop of a hat (no shielding) - to no expression of emotion (full shielding).
May have trouble with RAGE.
Have trouble with most systems (either emotionally, mentally, or physically)- political, educational, medical, law.
Alienation from politics - feeling your voice won't count and that the outcome really doesn't matter anyway.
Frustration with or rejection of the traditional American dream - 9-5 career, marriage, 2.5 children, house with white picket fence, etc.
Anger at rights being taken away, fear and/or fury at "Big Brother watching you."
They feel a need like a burning desire to do something to change and improve the world. May be stymied what to do.
Have psychic or spiritual interest fairly young - in or before teen years.
Had few if any Indigo role models.
Have strong intuition.
Random behavior pattern or mind style - (symptoms of Attention Deficit Disorder), may have trouble focusing on a task unless of OWN choosing, may jump around in conversations.
Have had psychic experiences, such as premonitions, seeing angels or ghosts, hearing voices.
Sexually expressive and inventive OR may reject sexuality in boredom. May explore alternate types of sexuality.
Seek meaning to their life and understanding about the world May seek this through religion, spiritual groups and books, self-help groups or books, or individually.
If they find balance they may become very strong, healthy, happy lightworkers.

Most of that list fits me to a tee.

Hope you all find this info usefull.

Sunfell

P.S. hey Indigo_Child you got my 1 of my ATS votes. The info you have provided in this and other posts about the Vedic's is out standing.

Zintac

[edit on 6-3-2005 by Zintac]

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
J-Rod,

Thank you, because your remarks regarding me calling myself an "Aryan" is an example of the kind of beliefs without intellect and experience as I outlined in my previous post. You, see if you used your intellect, you would note and reason this: "If this person is giving a message of unity, freedom, postivity and peace, then the meaning that I have learnt of Aryan representing hate and self-pride, does not apply, and therefore there is another meaning.

And that would indeed be right, because the Aryan means "noble" and is a name given to the Vedic Aryans of the past who represent the values that I espouse, of knowledge, wisdom, spiritual monism and the Aryans are the mother-race of civilisation, arts and science, I feel very proud to call myself an Aryan. So Aryan has always meant something very positive to me

Is there a place where Aryan's came from? just curious. Old civilization? planets? kind of lost right here.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Thanks a lot Zintac, there sure seems to be a lot of Indigo Children and it further reinforces that the transition is taking place. I want to talk about some of those traits, they all apply to me, but there are particular few I want to share some of my life expeiences on, and these are not really positive qualities and have caused me a lot of emotional unrest. Being an Indigo naturally, since a child, is not particularly good for a child's social development. I did not get the nuturing and support I needed, because my father was abusive and I hated him all my life.

I hated school as a chid. I did not like the system, I did not like my peers and I just did not see any point in education. It seemed more like a competition, than it seemed like a place where one learns lessons on life and knowledge. The monotony of school and life in general was getting to me, the superficiality and artificiality of society was getting to me, all it seemed like was a pereptual nothingness, just doing the same rituals and chores daily, over and over again. I got incredibly bored, incredibly frustrated. I'll tell you, boredom is the the worst feeling you can have. It does not feel good, it does not feel bad, it just feels like nothing, and when you feel nothing for years, you really begin to question existence and the purpose of life. I remember, when I use to sit alone and just laugh out loud at the universe and tell it what a cosmic joke life was. Like, Neitzsche, I too had decided "god was dead" and consciousness was nothing more a biproduct of biological functions, and it did not really exist, we did not really exist. Using these kind of justifications, I had decided I'm just going to commit suicide and end all of this, and I did make an attempt. I don't know what happened, but somehow I went from this state of extreme dispodence and atheism to spirituality, through a series of contacts with people, that I did not even seek. It all happened synchronostically.

But, what this experience told me was that logic was insufficient. You, see it was logic that almost drove me to suicide and that kept me in darkness and I suffocated in this darkness. Yet, as soon as some light came into my life, not only could I justify it logically, I could also justify it experientially. I did not suffocate in it at all, I felt rejuventated in it, I felt alive, I could finally verify that I did actually exist - that is the biggest truth - I AM. I had the truth, and I did not just think I had the truth, I could feel the truth. I then remembered I always knew this truth when I was a child, I remember how I believed in god at a tender age, I remembered how happy and innocent I was, I remembered how spiritual ability was second nature to me.

I am glad that I failed my attempt at suicide today. Life is very precious and it is also a golden opportunity to learn, I also believe and I have always believed as a child, that I am here for a mission. When, I found about Indigo Children, and actually the first time I found about them was from a book on Amazon and I was actually dubious. Some time later, I came across an article on Indigo Children and I read about their defining characteristics, it was almost like I was reading my life story. It was me, I recognized it, and you know the sense of knowingness you get when a truth presents itself, that is what I got. For, me an Indigo Child was simply a label I could use to fill that vacuum of who I was, a question I asked since a toddler.

I had found out who I was. But, it was not me conforming to a label, it the label conforming to me. And the label itself was limiting. I did not at all believe and still do not believe that Indigo Childen are born, I believe that Indigo Children are made. For an Indigo Child is no more than a soul who has made a connection with god.

There are many souls who have made connections with god, for which we so many labels, angels, ascended masters, prophets, gurus. And that is what an Indigo child is, those who have made connections with god, except we are born with this connection.

Now, regarding rage. I have just recently learnt how to control my rage, but I still cannot always control it. I will go red, flare up, I will clench my teeth, and I will get a headache. And most of the time it happens when reading some of the posts on ATS! Such as those from people who call for invasions of the sovereign countries and the blood shed of people. Such, as of those who deny truth. I have found taking deep breaths, humming, helps, and just writing this, my blood started boiling lol

However, I am not violent, at worst Ill shout and throw things(not at people) most of the times my anger will make me do spontaneous things. For instance, I once did a part time job while in college in a shop, and the boss was pissing me off, I almost ready to just walk out. I recently lashed out in a class of extremely ignorant people who were taking advantage of the teacher's softness. So enraged I was, I dropped out of it. In fact I have exploded several times in groups throughout life.

When I read about the NWO and what it is doing, I so wish that I could just breathe fire and engulf them all. However, I can control my rage, otherwise I would be out there on the streets protesting and wasting my time.

An, Indigo, does have his dark side too.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   
well, sounds like my life story

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   

An Indigo ONLY has his dark side you beast!

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by CmptrN3rd5

An Indigo ONLY has his dark side you beast!

Can you prove that statement my little friend?

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Indigo Child:

Some time ago you posted that Indigo children/adults form the future human community.

Can you please explain me what are those advanced mental capabilities of indigos overpowering "normal" humans at their current level? I'm interested in raw mental powers that differ, not in learnt capabilities.

Also, is there any connection between Indigos and telepathy?

[edit on 6-3-2005 by Vertu]

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Indigo can come write my autobiography. I was speaking to a friend last night, who is also one of 'the others' and we were discussing these posts.

We came to the same conclusion, she is younger than me by about four years and we both said the same thing, when we were young we were labelled as freaks, as different and we really felt out in the cold because there were not others like us and society had no way of dealing with us. I was the total rebel and yet had the highest IQ in my city. School was hard for me because I wanted to learn what I wanted to learn not the crap dished out to me on plates.

I was incarcerated at 15 for major crimes and charged with being 'uncontrollable' at 13...my sick sense of humour is still proud of that charge today. Society had never seen anything like us at the time, rebels with brains who questioned.

I was bought up in a strict christian family and rebelled early against family beliefs. I was very 'in your face' even when dealing with adults at an early age. I could feel and see when someone was bull#ting me and feel others emotional pain.

It was a hard time, my journals reflect the searching I did to find myself, the unique being that I am. Today i worship life and nature and am very happy with myself but it took 38 years to get here.

All my children are unique beings with higher consciousness, they amaze me in the way that they have developed these things at a much earlier age than myself.

Today there is more labels for these children and slots to fit them into. I find looking at my 18 year old's friends many of them fit this but are still out on a limb and lost, not knowing how to deal with their heightened sensitivity. No one teaches these children that they are special instead they are told they are freaks or sick and given pills to control them. Look at all the teens on psycho tropic meds and anti depressents. Once again I was amazed at the labels these teens have got..oh hes a border bi polar...and so on....what is this crap labelling of mental disorders....

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join