It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all Brits!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Home Counties am I - down the 'global road' from all of you

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
or round the Global Bend... as you prefer

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MissConstrood

There are quite a lot of cynical midlanders here that i've come across in unrelated threads.. i'm one, originally from Walsall/Wolvo way but now living in the Black Country. And no banana thanks, but i'll have a cuppa (milk 'n 2, ta bab) and some biccies

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Hi.

Stratford-Upon-Avon here. I have heard we had a famous son of the town some years ago, but i carn't recall his name

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Hellooooo to

corblimeyguvnor, heartache, marc72, f4andHALFtoads (think I might stick to dragonflies
), and skalla.
Our numbers grow!
So good to see some of you welcoming cody's assertiveness and generosity. I'll be keeping an eye on your meet up, just in case I have the spondooliks to get down. Just 2 hours on the right train from Warrington!

f4andHALFtoads...I totally agree with you

Ooops...hello alldaylong!

I just want to say I might not be back here until tomorrow am as my son is arriving back from a visit to his sisters, and no doubt he will be suffering 'internet withdrawal' so I will inevitably get booted off his lappy.

Hope to see loads more new names by then

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

Ah yes, Simon Pegg?

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Looks like I'm the only Essex boy at the mo then... Wouldn't surprise me if I were the only one on the whole site - all the others are out busy making themselves look pretty and enlargening their protein intake to impress "The Orange Girls".

Currently sat in Lakeside Shopping Centre waiting for the Mrs to pick some shoes...

Anyone near my neck of the woods?

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Born n bred Leeds, W Yorkshire ... Living in USA for the last 6 years .

I do miss a good old English knees up !!!

Peace

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
From Burton upon Trent, though I now live across the pond, currently in Florida. Which is far too hot for a Limey...

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

crzayfool
Looks like I'm the only Essex boy at the mo then... Wouldn't surprise me if I were the only one on the whole site - all the others are out busy making themselves look pretty and enlargening their protein intake to impress "The Orange Girls".

Currently sat in Lakeside Shopping Centre waiting for the Mrs to pick some shoes...

Anyone near my neck of the woods?

LMAO, my niece is a big fan of TOWIE, it troubles me deeply.

Im not too far from Essex, Im in N London.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I was born and bred in Newport now living up the valleys, well, on top of a bloody mountain. My ears pop on the way to and from work. I put my clothes out to dry in the clouds. I have to tie my hair back on the way to Newport on a good day where wind is concerned.

I miss flat pavements and being able to breath!

What part of Wales are you from?

This is our themetune.

edit on 26102013 by Tsu322 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

London? Good grief man, Glasgow or Edinburgh if you want a decent place and good banter...plus Irn Bru

I will stick with beer or Bacardi thank you very much

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

My first wife was from Newport...the only place I have ever been where the pubs had one drink...20/20 mad dog
(about 1991).

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Haha, I've never been to that one. They are all shuttinh down now though. There's loads of people piled out in the streets here and one or two lonely non smokers in the pubs. It has really gone to pot, in more than one way.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Originally from Scotland, currently living somewhere in Norway somewhere just below the Arctic circle.
edit on 26-10-2013 by stormcell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Hi!
I'm a Brit too and although I have been living in the middle east for a while, I'm coming back to England ( lincs) in two days time, possibly for good!
Am insanely excited, can't wait to have bacon sarnies and proper fresh fish again ! Plus online shopping, walks in the woods and seeing green again! - all the things I used to take for granted!
Thanks for a nice thread - great to see there are actually quite a lot of us here - I too would love to see a UK political forum, I think I would be inclined to rant quite a lot if we had one!

Lovely x

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Is someone mapping the replies on this thread?

I am from Leeds

MOT!

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Hi everyone. I'm from Nottingham. Been looking at ATS for a few years but never actually posted anything. Nice to meet everyone

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

To all the Brits here on the forum

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Hi, im from Telford, Shropshire............I read a lot of the posts on here and ,like this one, only reply occasionally.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join