It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Winner Takes Earth?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I stumbled across this website today and came across some very mysterious symbols and advertisements but I have no idea what it is for.

It seems as though messages have been placed in various places around the world. The places are

- London goal.com
- Times Square, New York goal.com
- Rio De Janeiro goal.com

Here is a link to the site - www.mysteriouscircles.com...

I’ve uploaded a screenshot of the site along with one of the mysterious “bio-hazard” football symbols.
Once you watch one of the videos on the site, a message appears stating that “they’re coming to earth”.

Anyone have any idea what this could be? The stadiums listed in the last image are football (soccer) venues. I personally think it’s a football stunt but why all the conspiracy and bio hazard symbols? Seems awfully strange but interesting to say the least!.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Justice league movie??
edit on 25-10-2013 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
A new video game perhaps??

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by toocoolnc

At first the symbol on your first link reminded me of a Biohazrd warning sign... I see the soccer ball and the link to "goal".com. The world cup is soccer.

So is a plague. Weird.

upload.wikimedia.org...

ETA: Maybe they just mean soccer is viral?
edit on 25-10-2013 by intrptr because: additional...

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Dunno that is a soccer ball in the middle of the biohazard like symbol. If its not a movie, may have something to do with olympics or some mess. who knows.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Alien vs human..war of nuke..
Then who will be the referee?

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

First thing that came to mind is the World Cup, aka Futball or Soccer, depending on your geographical location on the planet...If it isn't the World Cup, it may be some other soccer tournament or competition that's coming up....Just a guess tho

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Google Pierluigi Collina, he'd ref it

This is a marketing campaign for something, what that is time will tell.

King
edit on 25/10/2013 by kingears because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Its all about soccer....not sure what but it is a marketing campaign.

Source

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
The five sided cog reminds me of the water pump impeller in an outboard motor.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

It is football related. I am not 100% sure what is the full purpose of the campaign although it is very likely it is meant to promote the upcoming World Cup in Brazil next year. #Winnertakesearth is the strongest clue for it being a world cup promotion campaign - the winner of the soccer (which is the most popular sports on earth (all countries combined)) tournament is the world champion - metaphorically speaking takes it all, takes earth.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Another one yesterday at Bayern Munich - Hertha soccer match

www.goal.com...
edit on 27-10-2013 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

cheesy
Alien vs human..war of nuke..
Then who will be the referee?

Aliens don't use NUKES, not the kind that can leave their own planets and open the portals long distance, and come.

There is no alien war possible. If ET was really invovled in a conflict, ie they were going to make changes, they would simply do it, and earth herself, and everyone here, would have missing time. They would take out the remote, push pause, and get to work. Not joking, this is what real ETs with real Higher TEch would do. We have ant hill tech.

Anything that would HARM or use nukes or engage in warfare something our PTB are manufacturing or creating, it would be a false flag.

And this planet doesn't belong to anyone, including the ones currently mismanaging it even the off planet ones, it belongs to the true Family of Goodness, and God and the creator of the school, and to all of us, for it was created for us to grow up in, and its a mirror of our heavenly home, but kind of trashed right now in the interactive lucid dream universe school, and they're just abusing it.
edit on 27-10-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

xavi1000
Another one yesterday at Bayern Munich - Hertha soccer match

www.goal.com...
edit on 27-10-2013 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

This better be for a movie or music video, because if the occult brotherhood group is coming out, we get to metaphorically OR REAL, nard them.

Time to envision a world of absoltue equality and freedom, high tech, but very clean tech run by panels of very wide awake and educated citizens, for the people, progressed and advanced, where all ptb are disempowered and on bended knees, tears running down their face serving us.

Those guys look like music video players.

BUT GREAT HALLOWEEN PRANK!

Probably something like this!

Epic Halloween Prank by Tom Mabe
edit on 27-10-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Looks like an attempt at a viral marketing campaign to me.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
It appears to be a Samsung marketing campaign. You can see Samsung products used in each video on MysteriousCircles.com:

Times square @ 0:17
UK @ 0:35
Rio De Janiero @ 0:52 (its blurred but you can tell its a Galaxy)

You can also see here that the domain is a Samsung.

At any rate Bravo Samsung!

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Samsung may have a marketing campaign going on, but there is no way this huge bold message is not put out as a heads up for tptb to their minions, they always give messages in plain sight but no one takes them seriously, oh its just a marketing campaign....

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I said it looked like a viral marketing campaign. Did I say who I thought was being marketed to or how many layers it had?

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Soccer is such a boring game, these guys are just reacting naturally to the excitement generated by all the action

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Is it an illuminated portal yet?

God damn those swines.

No sooner than I set up a link than some illuminated scum comes and attacks it. And my resonators are still new, as I'm still new, so they're easy. they are evil in their unwavering attacks on the weaker of our kind.

Resistance... we will stop these evil freaks.

And whoever created the portal in perth on the space invader, damn you and your uncanny eye. I cannot find it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join