It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California sheriff's deputies shoot, kill 13-year-old who was holding a toy gun.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   
www.nbcbayarea.com...

The police state gone crazy, gentleman......this is america.

Northern California sheriff's deputies have shot and killed a 13-year-old boy after repeatedly telling him to drop what turned out to be a replica assault rifle, sheriff's officials and family members said.
edit on 24/10/13 by JAK because: Caps removed. Please see The use of All Caps Thank you

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by breadinspector

It looked like a fairly real replica too.

I wonder in what sort of manner he was holding it.

If he pointed that weapon at me I would have shot him too. Not dead, just in the leg or something.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
13 year old shot dead .... REALLY ...

have your coppa's not heard of a tazer or some other passive system to shut down a "CHILD" with a weapon, real or not ..

seriously whats it going to take before you people stand up...

honestly ... this info makes me angry ..

sad i feel for the parents..

Muzz

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   

DaRAGE

It looked like a fairly real replica too.

I wonder in what sort of manner he was holding it.

If he pointed that weapon at me I would have shot him too. Not dead, just in the leg or something.

Use common sense mate a 13 year old in suburbia california isnt a deranged gunman

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Already done, Got anything new on this topic.
More info here. www.abovetopsecret.com...
Chears,

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   

breadinspector
Use common sense mate a 13 year old in suburbia california isnt a deranged gunman

Tell me how you can tell if someone is deranged whilst they're holding what looks to be an assault rifle....

13 year old kills parents, grandparents with gun

A 13-year-old Brazilian boy killed his parents, grandmother and great aunt before spending a full day at school and then taking his own life.

Marcelo Pesseghini is thought to have killed his military officer parents in their bedroom using a police issue .40 calibre pistol. The boy’s father, 40-year-old Luiz, was found dead in his bed, while his 30-year-old mother Andreia was discovered on her knees on the bedroom floor.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   

This has nothing to do with guns or police. It has everything to do with dumb kids. The kid was too dumb to survive. Perhaps the parents were also too dumb.

If you can't see that then maybe you are too dumb for the future.

Me, personally, I walk around in a hoodie, with my pants sagging, and a scowl on my face, and my right hand at my waist, swaggering, looking shifty, and disrespecting authority while cussing and rapping. And I never get shot.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   

DaRAGE

breadinspector

Tell me how you can tell if someone is deranged whilst they're holding what looks to be an assault rifle....

A 13-year-old Brazilian boy killed his parents, grandmother and great aunt before spending a full day at school and then taking his own life.

Marcelo Pesseghini is thought to have killed his military officer parents in their bedroom using a police issue .40 calibre pistol. The boy’s father, 40-year-old Luiz, was found dead in his bed, while his 30-year-old mother Andreia was discovered on her knees on the bedroom floor.

thats an isolated incideitn and correlation doesnt = causation just because 1 13 year old gunman did that doesnt mean all of even most of them do its rare for these things to happen

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Ormuz
have your coppa's not heard of a tazer or some other passive system to shut down a "CHILD" with a weapon, real or not ..

What is the range of a tazer compared to an assault rifle though?

I think most people are upset about this because it was a child. Realistically, that isn't relevant. You can't wait for them to aim a rifle of this kind at you before you shoot them either. That is too late if they intend on shooting you.

I think the poor kid didn't understand the consequences of not dropping his rifle quick enough. He was probably surprised by how quickly the cops reacted and didn't have time to process what was going on.

That replica looked very real too. While this is an awful tragedy, try imagining yourself tasked with trying to approach someone who appears to be heavily armed like this while aware they could end your life very quickly if they wanted to. It would scare the crap out of me.

At the end of the day, we are all armchair umpires on the matter and without any video to show us exactly what happened, none of us are really fit to make a judgement of whether this killing was justified or not.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   

DaRAGE

breadinspector

plus mate if you read the comments in the article you posted all the native brazilians are speaking and coming foward that it was a military murder since this kids parents were against military corruption and were about to expose some of it when the military killed the kid and his parents and made it look like a murder-suicide
even your source is wrong mate i think your a derange person mate something wrong with you

pesseghini was setup
www.dailymail.co.uk...

you on the other hand mate defend cops that kill innocnet people you seem to get a kick out of this
edit on 10-24-2013 by breadinspector because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   

breadinspector
you on the other hand mate defend cops that kill innocnet people you seem to get a kick out of this

Let me ask you a question.

If you were to go into town wearing a replica bomb vest that looks close to real, and cops show up pointing their guns at you telling you to get on the ground or unstrap the bomb vest and you fail to comply... Would you expect to get shot? Even if you were 13 years old... Would you expect to get shot?

What do you think the cops are going to do?

And by the way there was no need to insult me for stating my own opinion.

Tell me, if you were a cop in the those situations how would you handle it?

If I were a cop in those situations... With the gun, I would shoot the kid but not to kill. Even though I would have been trained to kill...

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   
more and more this thing happen more we know police very afraid of something..maybe its us

JAK

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   
This topic is already available for discussion here: Please visit the above thread for further information and comment.

top topics

join