It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nano domestic Quell !! Frightening Darpa project !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

I may (and I think it is BS) but it is a viable and workable plan even if I don't see having the flu (normal one I highly doubt that they would be crazy to use on with a higher mortality rate or that could mutate to something extremely scary) would prevent a revolt/revolution, in fact this is even a good plan (even without the nano bit to suppress and limit non-violently the forces of oppression since they are few in number and already area concentrated most of the time)...

In any case people should learn from the riots in the UK. The future of any protest is high energetic flash mobs, getting concentrated and filmed (or get under sniper shot) is definitely not the way to go ...

edit on 24-10-2013 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Like I said.....if this is true then holy hell are we in for a world of hurt.

That being said......of course this could be disinfo/BS.......but 9 times out of 10 disinfo has truth sprinkled in it......which is scary.

right now I say it's plausible.

AG

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
As high tech as nano tech is, this seems to be far-fetched. I am sure if it was real Alex Jones and other alternative media sources would cover it.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Any time someone tells you something invisibly small (you might eat it, drink it, or receive it in an injection) will be receiving or transmitting radio signals, always understand that it's a lie.

You can't, in general, transmit or receive radio signals inside a human body. More so if you don't have a lot of power to work with. Because you're a bag of salt water. That makes for huge impedance steps and lots of dissipation.

Worse, the antenna for a radio signal has to be proportional to the wavelength of the signal sent. You can't make a microscopic radio antenna.

This guy is a putz. Don't waste brain cells on it.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Ok this has been confirmed to be Justin Tribble as the Hoaxer .It was pointed out around 6 min into the video .Justin was caught in the act . Enjoy,

edit on 24-10-2013 by dntwastetime because: time slip

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
One additional major video clue here. October Reigns Nails it . This is a Major hoax from what I am seeing.
DWT

edit on 24-10-2013 by dntwastetime because: My Spelling sucks

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join