It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nano domestic Quell !! Frightening Darpa project !

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Excerpt: "This is how the military will be respond to the economic collapse, and how they will put down armed uprisings, riots and domestic revolts.

As promised, these are some of the classified documents given to me by my good friend in the Department of Defense, a very highly ranked official I have known for many years.

The program is called "Nano Domestic Quell".

As the documents clearly demonstrate, the U.S. government has embarked on a program to implement a secret "Armageddon nano device" that mimics a flu virus, to be activated on the public in the instance of domestic uprisings, riots and armed resistances. "

read more here: Nano Domestic Quell

pic1: www.drozexposed.com...

pic2: www.drozexposed.com...

all I can say is WOW...if true we are in for a rough ride.

AG

edit on 23-10-2013 by Alpha Grey because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-10-2013 by Alpha Grey because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

The nano devices are in, or "carried" by, an estimated 87% of the population at this point, with a projected 98% inflected by 2014.

I haven't watched the videos yet. Does he say in the vids how this nano tech has been placed into people?

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

by liquid ingestion from what I can figure out....see the pics above.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Alpha Grey

I'm calling BS!!!

Here is why. I have to create a you tube account to watch the video. When I click the video it comes up that the "user has granted you permission to view this video, please log in."!

First off, if I had documents of something like this, I wouldn't be playing games and hiding them. I would send them out to many people so that if something happened to me the docs would already be out in the open......otherwise, you die and your information doesn't get out!

It wouldn't surprise me in the least that anyone with a youtube account that logs onto this video, ends up in a hotline right to the NSA....

BTW, on the link to this guys website, he talks about all of these secret documents he has but the links to them do not work................

Edit to add: This is the kind of government psyop program that is purposely put on the internet to make those of us whom actually try to track down real conspiracies look like idiots!
edit on 23-10-2013 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
so why isn't this being sent to every alternative news outlet on the planet?

Hell if it had merit RT and Al Jazzar would be all over it.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I just listened to the first couple of minutes of one of the videos on his you tube channel. Food and water supply.
If true, absolutely criminal. It would target all US citizens, all tourists, and any country that imports food from the US.

At this point, it wouldn't surprise me if it was true.
Hopefully, he's just a paranoid crazy old man.
Hopefully.....

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
The Youtube video didn't play for me, it said private video. I saved the 2 gif images though. Is anyone going to contact this guy at his e-mail? I'm tempted to see more documents.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

Here is why. I have to create a you tube account to watch the video. When I click the video it comes up that the "user has granted you permission to view this video, please log in."!

I didnt get any of that. I just went to his you tube channel and clicked on a video.
**insert puzzled missing emoticon here**

That said, it has to be BS.
Otherwise the US has infected more than US citizens.
Although, I still wouldn't put it past the government.....

m.youtube.com...

That's the link I was on. Why does it say "fraud squad" in the url? Is that normal?
edit on 23-10-2013 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-10-2013 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
nothing works

hope he is not dead till now

some self protecting thoughts:

if this is true, its a crime against humanity
but why all the police exercise on riots if you can 'switch off' almost the whole population?
wouldn't military and police or any security forces be affected by that stuff too?
oh, I see, there are immune... what if any of them don't want to be a part of this madness, will they kill them ?

Noooo, this is too suicide

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I don't believe it is possible with the current state of nano tech. It is just to complicated.

I would believe nano particles that make a person more susceptible to the effects of the "non-lethal" area microwave weapon the government has.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
So, silly question, if this stuff is being put into Coke and Pepsi products then should it not be easy to verify by examining the contents of said beverages?

Here is the wayback page...
billhweld.blogspot.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Wayback
edit on 23-10-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
My guess is it's fear mongering or disinfo.
Gonna need more than a youtube page, and some old guy's blog as evidence.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Well, not only does he come off like a loon, it's technically impossible for oh-so-many reasons.

Bogus.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Nanotech needs to be self replicating or it get's taken out by the environment.

An alpha-particle hits nanotech like an asteroid hitting a planet.....Totally trashes it.

Then there's the immune system.

Plus it would be much simpler to just release a flu-virus and only offer immunization to those who mind their 'Ps & Qs'.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

I have no problem viewing the videos. What the heck are you people talking about?

He has tons of videos and they are all public.

He's also associated with an organization called the "Web Fraud Squad" which is unrelated to all of this.

Looks legit to me. He's also put up some new videos -- looks like a HUGE disinfo campaign is out to get him. Wow. HUGE. Tons of YT shill channels are attacking him.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Did anyone read the comments? The second one is saying that Benjamin Fulford wants Dr. Bill to get the message that the technology has been "neutralized" and using it would only harm the user!

What????? Is this for real?!

billhweld.blogspot.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by CUBD1

I have no problem viewing the videos. What the heck are you people talking about?

Do you have a youtube account???

I don't, and I refuse to have one, but it has never stopped me from viewing a youtube video.

Perhaps since you can see it, you can embed for those of us who can't?????

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I believe something like this was discussed on Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis. It was interesting and scary at the same time.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

Yeah it's possible... I'm just always logged into a google account so I can always view them, and I suspect 95% of you tube users are so it's never a problem.

It's the cost of being on the internet, I guess. I don't mind. They already have all of our personal info anyway.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Well if they are giving us nanotech then just go ahead and switch it on already, perhaps it has mutated since it entered the bloodstream and we are all going go all super human/sub primal/reptilian on each other.

A change of pace would be nice, this reality has gotten pretty boring obviously.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join