It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHY cant we just print 16 trillion dollars in money to erase the debt?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
WHY ??? ( Pay close attention to all the WHYS in this thread)

I mean.. it's not like our money really has any worth BUT the whole world thinks it does !! - because they seem to be saying they will hurt IF We default.

This is BS pure and simple. We KNOW our money is backed by Nothing. They Know it too - YET they still want it.. WHY - I'll tell you..

CONTROL.

Our masters like Obama have made sure we remain in servitude to the rest of the world. WHY?? because that's how THEY make MONEY and stay in POWER.

They cannot do it as if using us for slaves.. so they just use our money. They make us work and give our hard earned money away.. hoping they leave up enough to not complain. This system is way too corrupt and I cannot understand why we haven't had a real revolution by now. It's INSANE NOT to think about mass revolution.

Ever see the sea shell and ball game.. this is it.

You know.. you read books on the economy.. read books on how things are supposed to be done and how to get them done and then they go changing the rules on us.

Back to my question.. WHY cant we simply print the money and get them off our backs? ?

Ya know.. 16 trillion sounds like a LOT BUT.. the government is in cahoots with tons of large corporations that if THEY cared about America, they could pay off our dept all at once with a single check - you know.. lots of companies make Trillions of dollars a year. Why cannot they be held to an American standard that gets the money from them - oh.. they COULD but dont Why.. because there are Tax Loopholes for THEM !!! WHY? Again.. government and Big Business is in cahoots! They don't wanna take from thier own pockets!

The US government is way bigger than many companies. I'm sure they have had this money all along but they tell us differently.. WHY? because THEY dont wanna lose their opportunity to make billions on the side working with these corporations and the global monies that get funneled into their accounts.

Gimme a GOOD answer and then tell me, if the money is not good enough for our "creditors" which we should not have) then WHY is our money good enough for US, the American people?

Go ahead answer THAT.

Gimme a GOOD answer and then tell me, if the money is not good enough for our "creditors" (which we should not have) then WHY is our money good enough for US, the American people?

I smell a rat.

edit on 17-10-2013 by JohnPhoenix because: sp

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Because the U.S would then owe interest on that 16 trillion to the federal reserve, furthering the debt spiral. Get rid of the fed, and you can start reducing the debt.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   

DeadSeraph

Because the U.S would then owe interest on that 16 trillion to the federal reserve, furthering the debt spiral. Get rid of the fed, and you can start reducing the debt.

Yup. Our government is hostage to a non-governmental
private banking system, which creates huge amounts of
money and charges US for their fiat 'money'.

Of course only the 'good name' of the US and the US dollar
has allowed this creation ex nihlio to go on for all this time;

but now the world is starting to see the man behind the
curtain (that the dollar can't be trusted) and all this
will fall apart relatively soon.

I think most ATS know about this, but most non-ATS
don't seem to.

Quite the shenanigans.

KPB

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   

DeadSeraph

So what.. if they are printing worthless money anyway these world jokers want so badly.. why not print the interest too at the same time !!!!

Now I'm all for getting rid of the FED or Federal Reserve but my point here is to show how foolish this whole system is.. and how they are just giving all of us a SNOW JOB - dont know what a snow job is.. look it up.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   

DeadSeraph

Actually... you ready for the real kick in the nuts?

The Fed loaned out about 16 trillion in zero or near zero percent interest loans to US, Canadian, UK, European, Asian, and global banks and corporations from 2007 to 2009. One estimate from a formal study of the audit has it at about 29 trillion.

This was done in secret of course but the audit of the Fed revealed the truth.

So WE get charged interest to use "our" money... but UK, European, Canadian, and Asian banks and corporations are given virtually zero percent bailouts... I'm sorry... "emergency loans".

It of course isn't our money. We're just a "customer" no different than Canada and Europe.

There is a precedence for sending out zero percent loans which are used to quickly flush out bad obligations and quickly paid back... which even means that they aren't inherently "inflationary"... as they don't stay in the monetary system.

They just allow organizations which have some funny business to make the correct entries... shuffle some things around... and voila they are back "above water" and they just hand the money back. No harm no foul. No fuss no muss. Till the next time of course since nothing was actually fixed except people's asses being covered.

It's all shell shuffling... and none of the shells have any balls under them.

Ain't livin' in hell run by the "devil" himself (themselves) grand?
edit on 17-10-2013 by BardingTheBard because:

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by BardingTheBard

"Ain't livin' in hell run by the devil himself grand? "

Ask me to tell you about the devil some time..

Good response there about the PTB-Reserve-System!
They are the visa/mc of organized crime around
the world! Foxes who OWN the hen houses.

KPB

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

Isn't the federal reserve technically against the constitution then? I don't know why more people aren't talking about this or making it an issue for discussion. You barely hear mention of this in the media and there is no real national discussion on the issue. The majority of discussion is divide and conquer repub vs dem back and forth blame game arguing who screwed us more.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
The Universe would be entirely cold before you could get done printing that much cash! His Majesty the Lord of Death Obama just got a big kick on his credit line a few hours ago, why doesn't he just fly AF1 over to China and swipe it thru an HSBC atm and be done with it, I don't know! After all, if you see the US from space, there a big banner from coast to coast that says Under new management, made in China!

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   

The reason the Fed won't print that much more money is called inflation. If there was suddenly that much cash floating around, the dollar would literally be worthless. It would do absolutely no good.

The dollar is about to lose its status as the world's primary stable currency regardless, but printing the extra cash would simply compound the problem.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

Get Rid of the FED ............... Then return control of printing of our money back to congress. 100 years ago there was no taxes until the FED was voted on by pres. Woodrow Wilson.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
The United States and other countries have been under *Economic Insurrection* for many decades.

Mostly by the *Direct* foreign banking influences of the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision

They have a very big influence on international banking.
B.I.S. Basel

The U.S. Federal Reserve has been puppeted.
Basel Regulatory Capital Framework

Basel III Implementation

It's possible the crisis of 2008 was caused by Basel policies.
The impact of Basel I capital requirements on bank behavior and the efficacy of monetary policy

The Fabian economic principals that are taught in economic/social schools like the London School of Economics and a few others began in the late 19th Century.

Russia, and China are under the same attack by the same principals and influences.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Yes we could print 17 trillion and pay off the debt.

But when we do that you immediately steal about half the money every person and business has saved. This means massive job losses. You also eliminate all loans for several years, and you force the government to run a zero deficit. This means social security, Medicare etc get cut in half. You also are screwing all our foreign debtors out of half the money we owe them, so relations will deteriorate greatly. It may very well cause a derivative explosion domino effect that will bring down the whole world economy, due to bank failures.

It is this simple - creating money out of thin air means it is worth nothing, money is only as good as the means of the government to tax it's production. More money does not change the level of production, it just changes the amount each dollar is worth.

Inflation can be done at a slow rate because you are essentially taking a couple bucks out of the taxpayers and bond holders wallets each year so it is not so noticeable. Dumping 17 trill will have immediate huge impact because it will be obvious to everyone, like prices of everything more than doubling the next day.

Look if it was as simple as making up fake money without any consequences, don't you think they would have already done it?

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
The Gov could just sell off some assets say some mineral rights and pay off the dept. That would hurt future income of couse so like any large company the gov instead borrows money instead of selling off assets.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   

john452
Isn't the federal reserve technically against the constitution then? I don't know why more people aren't talking about this or making it an issue for discussion. You barely hear mention of this in the media and there is no real national discussion on the issue. The majority of discussion is divide and conquer repub vs dem back and forth blame game arguing who screwed us more.

It took 3 failed attempts to get a system like the fed in place in the US. The 4th finally worked but only because it was done secretly and at a time of extremely touchy world affairs (caused by the same people that created the fed!) that distracted from the significance of what had happened in 1913.

It absolutely is illegal in every way and goes against everything that those establishing the independence were attempting to free themselves from which was a banking and "elite financial interests" system already well established in the UK and Europe since at least the 1300's.

It not only goes against the constitution... it goes against all measure of decency.

This is what guys like Ron Paul and most libertarians pleading with people to stop the L/R ping pong game and actually identify the source have been talking about for decades. Well actually talking about since prior to 1776... but... who can be bothered to read what a bunch of dead guys had to say, eh?

edit on 17-10-2013 by BardingTheBard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   

You dont seem to understand the process when the fed prints money that money is paid back to it from the federal government. People believe the fed is the government there not there a consortium of private bankers. The only power the president has is to decide who is the head of the board but even he isnt in total control.Now a bankers job protect there investors which is not the american people i might add look at the bail outs to banks who received the money foreign banks. The only way the US government could print money to pay the debt would be to take back the power to print money it gave to the reserve. Now heres the catch us government wouldnt be able to borrow money.There is no allowance in the government to borrow money thats why the fed reserve was created in the first place. Because however the federal reserve comes up with the money doesnt matter there not the government.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by BardingTheBard

Exactly. You should have started this thread. I'm irate and you're a little more sensible.. at least your not posting when your super high on endorphins and adrenalin. Its easy to get high thusly.. I read ATS and get Pissed. It happens a lot and I make no bones about it. I sugar coat Nothing.

The Big problem is we all know how corrupt the system is yet we lack the strength and will collectively as We The People to fight this. Our politicians are supposed to fight FOR US yet they don't.

There is WAY TOO much money floating around to claim we don't have the money.. it's shameful. Between the government and big corporations we could have beaten this YEARS AGO.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   

They could provided they were not Federal Reserve Notes. They have kicked around the idea of a 1 Trillion Dollar Coin, which is with in their ability.. The FED is a ponzi scheme.
edit on 17-10-2013 by ParanoidAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Because our money's just a certificate based on the amount of gold its "worth" and the more money without gold to back it up the less our money's worth. So say you have a piece of gold worth two dollars because for every piece you have two dollars if you have four dollars per piece the amount your certificate is worth drastically drops.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Cheesy459

Our money is not backed by gold that ended under Nixon. It is how Vietnam was funded.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ParanoidAmerican

I stand corrected lol that's how it was explained to me witch doesn't make sense because Nixon was long gone before I was born.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join