It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

grandmasters day was great

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Niiice !!

Welcome To The Next Level LOL!!

I kinda miss the Genesis.

Meh. No I don't.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   
sorry enlightened ones but im not the one who rides a moped and wears an apron with my brothers.some would say thats a bit too gay for its own good im sure if any of you guys had a decent woman at home youd best keep her there when its zembo time or your brothers will be all you have and jabulon too lol.also whats up with the goofy masonic pajamas the mormons wear and never remove i bet it gets a little ripe under there huh boys? it somewhat amazes me that you guys sit around and act like some sort of exclusive group of intellectuals when you participate in such silly rituals and what not.come on guys rituals,initiations all that college frat boy b.s. and you have the nerve to insinuate that im a kid? grow up apron boys animal house was in the 70's and guess what? they're over.as far as being enlightened i bet none of frat boys can even wire a light lol

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by guitarlegend79
despite my gross lack of enlightenment i happen to notice that most of the moderators are masons.this really should come as no surprise as sonics love to dominate all that they survey.

I have made it no secret here on ATS. I'm not a Mason (note, you will see this material again).

Knowing that though, look at how you are posting. Question, question...yet your attitude and comments show that you have your mind made up. People here, including me have given you answers, yet rather than taking time to digest that knowledge (or acknowledge it even), you just blunder on.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Some well-known Freemasons.

freemasonry.bcy.ca...

Oh yes, that includes George Washington and probably people you admire greatly. They all went through our "gay" rituals.

Eat it.

P.S. When you get banned from this site, you'll have alot more time to look over that list.

[edit on 15-11-2004 by LTD602]

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   

sorry enlightened ones but im not the one who rides a moped and wears an apron with my brothers.some would say thats a bit too gay for its own good im sure if any of you guys had a decent woman at home youd best keep her there when its zembo time or your brothers will be all you have and jabulon too lol.also whats up with the goofy masonic pajamas the mormons wear and never remove i bet it gets a little ripe under there huh boys? it somewhat amazes me that you guys sit around and act like some sort of exclusive group of intellectuals when you participate in such silly rituals and what not.come on guys rituals,initiations all that college frat boy b.s. and you have the nerve to insinuate that im a kid? grow up apron boys animal house was in the 70's and guess what? they're over.as far as being enlightened i bet none of frat boys can even wire a light lol

Hmmm...let see...

This whole post is nothing but baiting and name-calling. I have no problem with someone wanting to learn, in fact...notice...your thread is still here. But now it seems you're here at others expense, with no regard for learning.

Please know, that will not continue.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   
wow i didnt expect a dignifiable response from you so i remain shocked?
im not sure if you noticed but i did thank the member masonic light for answering my questions in a straight-forward manner.I also did digest his answers and found more questions.really my sarcasm and attitudes were merely products of the others sarcasm and inability to rationalize ,i only keep going till all is well as it pertains to my view towards freemasonry and i also thank you for your input (though heavily tainted with sarcasm and severely lacking in info.).as i said masonic light was the only person so far to dignify my questions with factual responses.answers like ignore this troll will only spur negativity towards freemasonry.positive facts breed positive attitudes.I dont want to hate but you must admit responses like those in the past make it rather easy.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Ok, guitar legend, if you don't start placing two, count them TWO, spaces between the period of one sentence and the first letter of the next sentence, I'm going to pick up my Dillon and I'm going to club you like a baby seal with it. And, if I som much as scratch the body of that beautiful guitar with your head, you will really pay, then, because I'm going to make you listen to the worst of the B-52's until blood starts trickling from your nose.

Are you with me?

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   
You wer treated very well . . . until you posted THIS:

" . . . . I recently went to grandmasters day at my local lodge and I really enjoyed it.The food was great even though I was a tad skeptical of the sausage after hearing about twisted rituals involving gay sex but I immediately dismissed those claims as nonsense and refused to let it ruin my meal.I went hoping to see and hear things that would dismiss the more serious claims I've heard about freemasonry.At first things seemed to be heading that way.The people were really nice and I could not believe how much this had to cost (they basically feed and entertain an entire town for a day).I was even more surprised to see people I know sporting masonic garb.But a few things really stuck out at me like the huge obsession with alters.These men clearly made no personal sacrifices not a single one drove a cheap car,or had an ugly wife or dressed on a budget. Whats the deal here.the main thing was the titles these men hold grand worshipful master???????knight of the brazen serpent????????master counselor????intendent of the building????inspector general???come on guys what do you really do at the lodge???? have bake sales??????"

Read it again, carefully. Does THAT sound mature to you??

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by guitarlegend79 I dont want to hate but you must admit responses like those in the past make it rather easy.
I don't want to ban you. Please make an effort to fit within the rules of decorum we've established for adult conversation here on ATS. Your tone and baiting have not gone unnoticed, and has caused the two warnings you already have. Thank you.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Ahem...

OK Here we go!

sorry enlightened ones but im not the one who rides a moped and wears an apron with my brothers.

What a relief! I was SO sure you were! (Not sure why you WOULD...but I could imagine you doing something like this)

some would say thats a bit too gay for its own good im sure if any of you guys had a decent woman at home youd best keep her there when its zembo time or your brothers will be all you have and jabulon too lol.

Yeah! Err...what does that mean? Was that English? If not, pardon my confusion and the fact that I have no idea what that (sentence?) means. Oh, and I have a WONDERFUL woman, but really..thank you for your concern.

also whats up with the goofy masonic pajamas the mormons wear and never remove

Nothing "Masonic" about the Mormon "garment" We (Masons) don't do that (except in the case of a Mormon Mason...and you'd have to take that up with him)

it somewhat amazes me that you guys sit around and act like some sort of exclusive group of intellectuals

But guitarlegend79, we ARE exclusive. We don't "act" it. It's a fact. If it weren't, EVERY man would be a Mason . . . and we know that's not true, right?

when you participate in such silly rituals and what not.

If you'd like to consider our serious initiatory observances "silly" that's your choice. You're simply mistaken, poor soul.

come on guys rituals,initiations all that college frat boy b.s.

Obviously you weren't accepted into a college fraternity....or you'd think differently. Perhaps you weren't accepted into college. So sorry.

and you have the nerve to insinuate that im a kid?

Nope. One of the other members said that very generously...I'd NEVER give you that much credit.

grow up apron boys

O! Good one. Think of that all by yourself?

animal house was in the 70's

Yes. I remember that. Funny movie. Nothing to do with Freemasonry, though. So what's YOUR point (like there really is one)

as far as being enlightened i bet none of frat boys can even wire a light lol

Uhm. Sorry. Wrong. I own a commercial contracting company...I can wire a whole lot more than just lights. In fact I just supervised a job with 1200 Amp service last week. Guess you're wrong again.

Tell you what guitar-zan, why don't you go find a forum where your type of silly nonsense is wanted and needed (God-forbid) and let ATS have some serious discussion.

See ya' Troll-boy!

Senraks, not just for writing-off trolls anymore! (Sorry Mirth! Couldn't resist)

[edit on 15-11-2004 by senrak]

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
senrak was so close to giving me the simple answers to the simple questions i asked.he even went as far as to break it down (very nice).I was dissapointed to see yet another mason who can only respond with saracsm and not fact.I however was pleased to see that he knew what a 1200 hundred amp service was ,I might have even wired it. next time when hes "busy" "supervising" he could learn something.I was also glad to see that he had a good woman.I sincerely hope his buisness thrives and his masonic jouney is filled with enlightenment.I cant believe that i let my previous responses go polluted with insult and sarcasm,for ive grown tired of negativity and choose to pursue strictly the answers to the few questions i had. masonic light did a great job of explaining things in a rational manor i hope others follow his lead that,senrak also did somewhat well but his sarcasm seems to surpass his wisdom i dearly hope this changes

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Yes, Senrak, leave the sarcasm to the professionals; posters who cannot space between sentences and sometimes forget to capitalize "I", and mods who flunked Normal Humor 101!

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   

*SNIP* rational manor *SNIP*

A wonderful place to stay, perhaps reservations could be made? Civility abound, I believe that you could discover a cogent communicative process that is buried deep within... Or not... But I digress...

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   
One of your counterparts earlier criticized me for taking the cheap route of grammar and spelling criticism. And guess what he was right when someones making a point, and the only response you can muster up is to point out typing errors, that nullifies any weight may have had in your statement.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
You mean someone other than me? No, say it ain't so!

Your lousy grammar makes it extremely difficult to understand what you are trying to say. You see, that is why there are rules to grammar.

Are you sure it someone other than me? I'm the only one with the debonaire pink eye patch!

Speaking of which, WILL SOME TECHNO-GEEK REMOVE THE PATCHES FROM ME AND MY DOG!?! My dog is starting to talk about leaving law enforcement and going into interior decorating!!!

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   

One of your counterparts earlier criticized me for taking the cheap route of grammar and spelling criticism.

If only I had a counterpart, but alas, I�m the lone monkey participating here, an aberration, improbable and unique to this particular permutation of Mason baiting (are they even in season?). Rather than call �foul�, a chance to step up your game?

Referee Monkeys, not just for the �ticky tack� penalties anymore�

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Your grammatical skills are surpassed only by the rampant ignorance that you claim to deny. Do you work for the Bush administration by chance because you emulate their policy rather well.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   

One of your counterparts earlier criticized me for taking the cheap route of grammar and spelling criticism.

Hmmm lets summarize your activity:

Opening post: Plain and simple trolling. No real intent for serious debate (maybe a points grab)?

Follow up posts: Hard to read, strangely hostile in tone, pehaps a bit of homophobia,

Every other post seems to involve accusing someone of being a Mason. You seem to draw it like gun and try to slap it on. SLAP

As Skeptic Overlord took the time to let you know what was going on and yet you persist with the very behavior that denies you the answers you seem to want.

WIth apologies to MM,

Moderators not just for pointing out the obvious anymore

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Look here, Sweet Cheeks, just for that, while I'm using your noggin for a guitar tuner, my dog is gonna rearrange your entire house. Now, while you might be used to guys in pink in your living room, this dog is a novice when it comes to interior decorating. On top of that, there'll be no reading material left in the shack except for old copies of News Max.
Just imagine what your "friends" will thay about that, huh?

As far as working for the Bush administration, no. I do not work for the government.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   

One of your counterparts earlier criticized me for taking the cheap route of grammar and spelling criticism. And guess what he was right when someones making a point, and the only response you can muster up is to point out typing errors, that nullifies any weight may have had in your statement.

People who receive 3 warns (never seen that before) in the span of about two hours or so have no business getting mouthy and critical with anyone about anything.

When someone has behaved rudely, the appropriate course of action is to apologize or make amends of some kind, in public and via u2u if necessary, and then move forward in an acceptable manner.

[edit on 15-11-2004 by LTD602]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join