It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov't shutdown and Chemtrails link???

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

Here is Agenda 21.

Please read the document.

Please form your own opinions about the document after reading the document yourself.

Not an opinion based on what someone has told you about the document.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

No, a contrail is a high level cirrus cloud. If conditions are right, and there's enough moisture in the air, then it will persist and spread out into a cirrus cloud layer. It used to be pretty rare, but with the new technologies it's happening more.

The crossing of paths is a result of how jetways are laid out. Planes don't just fly where they want (not yet), and have to follow specific flight paths to get somewhere. If you drive around, you'll see something like this in various places around the country. Those send out navigation signals that the planes follow. They go from point to point following those radio signals. Planes going other directions will cross their paths, and you get an X, or a grid. It's inevitable given the number of planes flying today.

This is an animation of air travel over the US, taken from the FAA FACET radar screen (this was back in the early 2000s, so it's gotten worse now), that shows you just how much air traffic is over the US (this is mostly civil air traffic, and not general aviation).

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by NONPOINT21

If what you say is true then it`s good to know that chemtrail spraying is considered a non essential service since only essential services are continuing during the shutdown.
since chemtrail spraying is a non essential service then they can`t be as nefarious as some people think they are.preventing global warming or creating the end of the world or whatever chemtrails are for seems like it would be a pretty essential service.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Mikeultra

No I'm right, I said the invention when I should have actually said the idea. U.S. Patent 5003186 idea is to add aluminum oxide micron sized particles to jet fuel

Yep - so if it is in action why can't you actually find any such particles in any such fuel?

Jet Fuel is a specific product with a set specification - Def Std 91-91 curently at Rev 7

there is no "nano-aluminium oxide" in that standard - so if you buy yourself a gallon of jet fuel from a FBO you can get it tested to see if it meets that standard or not.

By law the fuel MUST meet that standard for use on civil aircraft - so you might just discover some actual evidence of "chemtrails" if you find something outside the standard in your sample!!

I look forward to hearing your results of the actual research that you are undoubtedly going to do to back up your hypothesis!

edit on 10-10-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

MamaJ
reply to post by Zaphod58

Ok... well let me ask you this. Is it just a coincidence these trails puff out into clouds?

Also, is it your opinion that when these lines get created and make crosses all in the skies it is just coincidence too?

I posted this a few posts ago here just in case you missed it

Underlined below IMPORTANT words in the vain hope something sinks in.

Contrails.

Contrails (/ˈkɒntreɪlz/; short for "condensation trails") or vapor trails are long thin artificial (man-made) clouds that sometimes form behind aircraft. Their formation is most often triggered by the water vapor in the exhaust of aircraft engines, but can also be triggered by the changes in air pressure in wingtip vortices or in the air over the entire wing surface.[1] Like all clouds, contrails are made of water, in the form of a suspension of billions of liquid droplets or ice crystals.

Clouds

Clouds are made of tiny drops of water or ice crystals that settle on dust particles in the atmosphere. The droplets are so small - a diameter of about a hundredth of a millimetre - that each cubic metre of air will contain 100 million droplets.

High level cirrus clouds can spread out like contrails it all depends in the conditions at that altitude you know stuff like wind speed etc.

It seems to me a lot of people on this site that comment on con/chem trails have NEVER actually been up there !

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Zaphod58

I told you, you prove, by doing a sample, that shows they exist, and I'll be the first to admit I was wrong.

Until then, you have a LOT of aviation knowledge to overcome, and no one has ever even come close.

You want an answer to your question? No, the government shutdown hasn't stopped contrails from forming, because they're formed from commercial aircraft. I watched dozens of contrails form every day the last couple of days out west.

you ask me for proof, where did I once say I have proof? I said I believe they are real, that's an opinion like hey I believe in Jesus. I said I believe they are real and asked a simple question. I didn't say I could provide any proof, I said the last few days over Cincinnati its been crystal clear blue.

Like I said, you come on every chemtrail thread to try to disprove them...Why what purpose can it fulfill for you to do so??? i'm being serious. you comment on every chemtrail post explaining show me proof and you ignore the original question. you did exactly what I said you were going to do, get the thread derailed and moving in another direction then the original question. A few people did actually answer the question that some cities there were and some there weren't and I thank them for that.

Seriously why do you waste your time commenting on something you vehemently can't stand the thought of?????

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Mikeultra

Zaphod58

Which still doesn't even BEGIN to prove chemtrails are real.

You are persistent! I've shown you the U.S. Patent showing what the claim of the invention is (to control global warming), I haven't showed you the text in Agenda 21 about weather modification yet. Is that what it will take? I will be happy to if the OP says it's OK. If I could waterboard Al Gore I would. he knows all about this stuff.

lol you have my blessing to do so

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

All sorts of entities, from people to corporations to governments, have attempted to control the weather from the dawn of time.

This look familiar?

Contrails do not control the weather; rather, they are an excellent predictor of the weather. Just like cirrus clouds.
What does it mean when I see cirrus clouds?

Cirrus clouds are the most abundant of all high level clouds. They are made out of ice and are thin, wispy clouds blown in high winds and gusts into long streamers. These feathery clouds usually spread across the sky. Streaming cirrus clouds are also called mare's tails. Although single or maybe a few cirrus clouds can indicate that there is fair weather coming, a gradually increasing cover of cirrus clouds may show that an approaching warm front is coming. By observing the movement of cirrus clouds you can tell from which direction the weather is coming. When you see cirrus clouds, it usually indicates that a change in the weather will occur within 24 hours.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

totallackey

Here is Agenda 21.

Please read the document.

Please form your own opinions about the document after reading the document yourself.

Not an opinion based on what someone has told you about the document.

Oh I have the document already saved on my computer. Thanks for assuming that I didn't have it though, and that I can't form my own opinions.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

He is trying to EDUCATE people and stop them from being mislead I mean how many chemtrail sites/forums seem to have links to books, dvd's & people giving talks etc.

You cant flog the BS books/dvds/talks if you don't have believers!!!!

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

So I should let people be afraid of things they don't understand, and not try to teach them what it really is?

You should reread the thread. I'm not the one that brought up patents in the first place now am I.

Mikeultra

Zaphod58
reply to post by MamaJ

Planes are flying overhead and leaving contrails behind. It's a natural result of a jet engine operating at high altitudes, in very cold, very humid air.

Please explain U.S. Patent 5003186 if you can.
www.patents.com...

But of course since I don't fall down and worship at the chemtrail altar it's my fault, and I'm the one derailing the thread. God forbid someone with knowledge of what they're looking at attempt to educate you on what you're seeing. If you want to live in ignorance, and fear, you go right ahead, but I'll be damned if I'm going to stop posting in these threads, and trying to educate people that really do have an open mind and want to learn what contrails are and how they're formed.
edit on 10/10/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Okay. Excellent. Since you have it saved and I have it saved, then what chapter would you care to discuss as it relates to the topic of chemtrails and weather modification?

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
You might be interested in this thread:
Study finds that Chemtrails are seasonal

Welcome to fall...

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Mikeultra
I haven't showed you the text in Agenda 21 about weather modification yet. Is that what it will take? I will be happy to if the OP says it's OK.

Why do you need the OP's permission?

I too would be interested in what you think this text is, since I can't seem to find any such text in the document linked here.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

totallackey

Okay. Excellent. Since you have it saved and I have it saved, then what chapter would you care to discuss as it relates to the topic of chemtrails and weather modification?

Section II
Chapter 9
Program Area C
Preventing Stratospheric Ozone Depletion
Objectives
b. To develop strategies aimed at mitigating the adverse effects of ultraviolet radiation reaching the Earth's surface as a consequence of depletion and modification of the stratospheric ozone layer.
habitat.igc.org...

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by smurfy

Of course there's more than just contrails being pumped out, just like your car exhausts more than just air, and that coal plant down the road exhausts more than just steam.

I don't know if I would use it or not, it doesn't matter though as I'm not the one in power with the ability to use anything.

You are dodging again. First off, you know rightly how much I've talked about aircraft exhaust and novel chemical reactions not properly understood inside the engine and some of those due to scavenging of engine parts and proprietary ingredients..aka secret ingredients in additives, and novel chemical reactions in the exhaust, and an aircraft motor system does very well on it's own to make cloud cover and with all the ingredients that were in the Welsbach system on a smaller scale. So we can all see what an 'ordinary' contrail can do by default, if indeed an ordinary contrail. It propagates cloud far beyond what is contained in the aircraft's fuel system, add to that the Welsbach patent, which is the same thing in a maximum carrying capacity of the whole aircraft, not just the fuel system what are you going to see?
Now, I am not talking rubbish, since we already know that 'ordinary' aircraft 'contrails' have already been proven a positive radiative force by their actions, in other words they help to trap surface heat more than their clouding aids negative radiative forcing WTF! who would want to add to that using the same ingedients on a grand scale? Makes no sense.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Did you actually read beyond the title?

Objectives

7. The basic objective of this programme area is to improve the understanding of processes that influence and are influenced by the Earth's atmosphere on a global, regional and local scale, including, inter alia, physical, chemical, geological, biological, oceanic, hydrological, economic and social processes; to build capacity and enhance international cooperation; and to improve understanding of the economic and social consequences of atmospheric changes and of mitigation and response measures addressing such changes.

Activities

8. Governments at the appropriate level, with the cooperation of the relevant United Nations bodies and, as appropriate, intergovernmental and non-governmental organizations, and the private sector, should:

a. Promote research related to the natural processes affecting and being affected by the atmosphere, as well as the critical linkages between sustainable development and atmospheric changes, including impacts on human health, ecosystems, economic sectors and society;

b. Ensure a more balanced geographical coverage of the Global Climate Observing System and its components, including the Global Atmosphere Watch, by facilitating, inter alia, the establishment and operation of additional systematic observation stations, and by contributing to the development, utilization and accessibility of these databases;

c. Promote cooperation in:

i. The development of early detection systems concerning changes and fluctuations in the atmosphere;

ii. The establishment and improvement of capabilities to predict such changes and fluctuations and to assess the resulting environmental and socio-economic impacts;

d. Cooperate in research to develop methodologies and identify threshold levels of atmospheric pollutants, as well as atmospheric levels of greenhouse gas concentrations, that would cause dangerous anthropogenic interference with the climate system and the environment as a whole, and the associated rates of change that would not allow ecosystems to adapt naturally;

e. Promote, and cooperate in the building of scientific capacities, the exchange of scientific data and information, and the facilitation of the participation and training of experts and technical staff, particularly of developing countries, in the fields of research, data assembly, collection and assessment, and systematic observation related to the atmosphere.

It doesn't talk about changing the atmosphere, but about monitoring it, and learning why and how it changes, and then taking steps to reduce the impact of man made activities on it.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Aloysius the Gaul

Mikeultra
I haven't showed you the text in Agenda 21 about weather modification yet. Is that what it will take? I will be happy to if the OP says it's OK.

I too would be interested in what you think this text is, since I can't seem to find any such text in the document linked here.

Because his original post asked simply if anyone else noticed skies being more clear since the shutdown. I started drifting from the topic when I asked a poster about a U.S. Patent. I was trying to be polite is all it was about.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Then find a way to stop contrails. But as long as people fly, you have contrails, it's a side effect of flight. If you want to stop them, and stop air travel's impact on the environment, stop air travel. Then stop every other form of travel, because it all has an effect.

But again, you can't run those materials through an engine, and expect it to function for any length of time. If they're doing it now, you can prove it. Follow the paper trail. You can request maintenance records for aircraft, so find some aircraft and follow their records. Go to an airport and buy some jet fuel and have it tested.

PROVE that chemtrails exist, instead of sitting here telling me that I'm dodging the questions . Prove me wrong. Until you do, I will not believe that they are real.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Mikeultra

Aloysius the Gaul

Mikeultra

Because his original post asked simply if anyone else noticed skies being more clear since the shutdown. I started drifting from the topic when I asked a poster about a U.S. Patent. I was trying to be polite is all it was about.

OK - you want to not go OT - that's generally a good thing - so start your own thread about this exact topic.....

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join