It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never thought I'd do it, but I dont see a choice here...

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Destinyone
reply to post by HanzHenry

Congratulations! You are one of the first ever ATS members who've made me actually feel ill, due to your blatant hatred in each and every post you've made in this thread.

YOU are one of the reasons, my Grand Old Glory, is flying upside down. When you can't pull yourself out of the mire of your own hatred, to the point of wishing more destruction on our Nation, instead of expressing hope for a better and saner future. You, are part of the problem, not the solution.

JMOHO....

Des

Couldn't have said it better myself Des! I was going to reply to this post after finishing this page, but why? You did it so well for me and after all... I'm just a lazy American who lets everyone else do the work for me lol

HanzHenry, you better watch out my poor souless deary, once we true American's take back this country by ousting the infantile Government, we're coming for oxygen wasters like you! Aren't you glad so many men and women died to give you the right to spew your drivel all over the interwebs?! No? Well you should be!

Homer, sorry about the nastiness in your thread, but this just irritated me to no end *humble bow*

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

HomerinNC
reply to post by Destinyone

I agree, I wonder why people that hate it here so much don't want to leave...
Ironic huh?

they wanna have their cake, and eat it too...

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   
The nature of this republic is based upon principles of democracy. And when a small group of legislatures willfully obstructs the duly elected government they should cease and desist or be arrested, legally removed from office for high crimes and misdemeanors and then allow the duly elected government to continue its lawfully authorized purpose as for which they were elected by the people.

The opening of the United States Declaration of Independence, written by Thomas Jefferson in 1776, states as follows:
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed.

When a small group of legislators willfully obstructs 'the will of the people' proven and tested by legal elections and tries to give greater rights to a small group over the rights of the rest they are guilty of treason and represent more of a threat to the republic than that of terrorists and should be considered enemies of the people and the state so duly elected by the people.

In the elections of 2012 the Republican Party lost in both popular votes and by states and this attempt to undo the election by extremists is nothing more than political extortion of the worst kind - in fact it could be considered treason.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienView

What do you do when a group of legislators FORCE a program on its people that wasn't asked for, BY THE PEOPLE, a program that will bankrupt its people and country, and full of flaws?
You stop it, BY ANY MEANS NESSCARY!

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I have said it before...but this all started when Obama said he wanted to delay the final roll out of ACA until after 2015. In that same speech he called ACA "Obamacare", which I found somewhat odd.

The rhetoric then turned to, "That's unconstitutional, you have to roll it out"

Fast forward past various lobs and volleys, and here we are today.

On one side of this boat are the GOP oarsmen. The other side....the DNC oarsmen. They both paddled us here.

The solution is a political revolution. No one wants to die, least of all me. But I am all about getting every single Democrat and Republican out of office. I would rather let my local school board run the country, to be quite honest.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by IrishCream

I served Honorably for 2 enlistments in the military, and more time as a govt contractor. My mother and father BOTH served and retired from the USAF.

My ONLY brother has been at Bagram for 4 years, and my mother also spent 3 years there (security).

My point is;

AMERICA can NOT get better! then ----------> ANOTHER 100 million third worlders will pour across!

Globalisation!... the billions of poor third worlders WILL CONTINUE TO MOOCH!

I would rather have an AMERICA FULL of AMERICANS.. than FULL OF THIRD WORLDERS!..

Can't you see the writing on the WALL?

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

HomerinNC

Ironic huh?

The REAL America died in the 90's.

After that, TENS of MILLIONS or THIRD worlders INVADED!.... Now, housing costs have DOUBLED, pay is HALF, etc..

I Want ALL THOSE THIRD WORLDERS TO LEAVE!!..

family can't be traced bacl to American heritage for last 200 years ----> LEAVE!
can't verify that either YOU, parents or grandparents served in the military -----> LEAVE!
can't verify ancestors fought in the Revolutionary War, -AND- WW1 -AND- WW2 ---------> LEAVE!

Didn't personally have the HONOR and/or COURAGE to SERVE -----> LEAVE!

Happy sharing America with Third WORLDERS! -----> LEAVE!

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   

HanzHenry

After that, TENS of MILLIONS or THIRD worlders INVADED!.... Now, housing costs have DOUBLED, pay is HALF, etc..

family can't be traced bacl to American heritage for last 200 years ----> LEAVE!
can't verify that either YOU, parents or grandparents served in the military -----> LEAVE!
can't verify ancestors fought in the Revolutionary War, -AND- WW1 -AND- WW2 ---------> LEAVE!

hmm...seems someone's off his meds.....angry much?

according to your skewed logic, I should leave....because i couldn't meet enlistment requirements

i have no problem with immigration...as long as they're doing it right, and not sneaking over the border, and squatting....

this ain't starship troopers...military service isn't a prerequisite for citizenship..

i hate to break it to you, but our country is rapidly descending into third world status....and it ain't entirely the fault of illegals (though, they're not helping the matter)
edit on 13-10-2013 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

HanzHenry

HomerinNC

Ironic huh?

Let's go a step further, if YOU can't trace your family back to the Mayflower, OR Native American, leave

But I'm going to assume you're going to say you can, right?

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

I have previously stated in other threads my heritage. I have a Grandmother whom was Brass Ankle. And I was born in E.TN where many people have partial Cherokee ancestry. The Cherokee nation only honors the Dawes Roll. which many were too scared to enter as it was "a list"

And my Scotish heritage goes back here in the USA to the 1600's, as the pictish were among the first purged from Britain.

YEs, I LOVE the REAL America and think there should be a priority list. Been here more than 10 generations, then you get more than an immigrant's kids EVER WILL..

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

HanzHenry
reply to post by HomerinNC

I have previously stated in other threads my heritage. I have a Grandmother whom was Brass Ankle. And I was born in E.TN where many people have partial Cherokee ancestry. The Cherokee nation only honors the Dawes Roll. which many were too scared to enter as it was "a list"

And my Scotish heritage goes back here in the USA to the 1600's, as the pictish were among the first purged from Britain.

YEs, I LOVE the REAL America and think there should be a priority list. Been here more than 10 generations, then you get more than an immigrant's kids EVER WILL..

That isn't the real America. So I don't know what you love.

I would rather have people who work their asses off, and do it smarter, be the most successful. The idea of the kind of birthright you speak of makes me ill. Not to mention sounding stupid.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

I was born "white" and have lost many limbs from my family tree due to fighting in wars for America.

And since My kids are white, an immigrant's kid will have preference and advantages due partly to affirmative action over my kid!.. that puts me into a RAGE!

SO, an immigrant who has lost ZERO family members over the centuries should be able to"

1. cut Americans pay

2. compete against Americans for a job

3. overcrowd the affordable housing, MAKING ALL HOUSING COST MORE !! I refuse to live next to third world neighbors and their 24hr MARIACHI MUSIC

4. run down and overcrowd SCHOOLS< HOSPITALS< PARKS

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Birthright... that is EXACTLY what AMERICA WAS ALL ABOUT... FFS!

I will BET you have immigrants in your direct family (last 2 generations)

YOU HAVE NO CLUE..

AMERICA WAS ALL ABOUT --------->BIRTHRIGHTS!

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

ok, so let's quit pussyfooting around the issue, and get right down to brass tacks....

you're a pissed off racist white guy, and think everyone who isn't white should go die in a fire...have i got it about right?

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I dont get it. Usually the stars and stripes people are the first to bemoan the size the governments has grown to. I thought the way many on here post would actually applaud the peril Washington has maneuvered itself in.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Daedalus

ok, so let's quit pussyfooting around the issue, and get right down to brass tacks....

you're a pissed off racist white guy, and think everyone who isn't white should go die in a fire...have i got it about right?

Nope, couldn't be more wrong. my wife is mixed race white and black.

What I am saying is that AMERICANS are GETTING HOSED!... by the corp's bringing in IMMIGRANTS!

this is the SCAB/STRIKEBREAKER effect!! ffs. if these immigrants stayed where they were and had the struggles and labor movement that MY ANCESTORS FOUGHT FOR!

then TODAY in AMERICA.. life would be great like it used to be for American workers..

AND all the immigrants would have a better life where they are from because they would be fighting together instead of BAILING on their own people!

It isn't about RACE!! that is the PROGRAMMING!!

THIRD WORLDERS have to struggle and EVOLVE as a SOCIETY and CULTURE (not race) instead of EXPORTING IT!
this comes through UNITY and LABOR struggle.

Remittances to Mexico are HUGE part of their ECONOMY! that is MONEY taken OUT of USA circulation!

THAT REMITTANCE.... IS THE WEALTH of AMERICA's PAST STRUGGLES ----BEING FUNNELED TO FOREIGNERS!!

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Daedalus

this REALLY burns me UP.. My maternal grandfather was so 'indian' looking that he was prevented form attending the "white" school back in 1920's hills of Tennessee (somewhere around a place called New River), his ONLY employment choice was as a Coal Miner from the age of 13!! and was dead by 56 of BLACK LUNG!!

how dare YOU...and your BRAINWASHED PRRGRAMMING!!

you probable know very little on the struggles of the people in Appalchia, and how FARMS WERE STOLEN!! from MANY people..

THE STRUGGLES OF MY ANCESTORS ARE BEING FUNNELED TO THIRD WORLDERS....----> ALONG WITH MY KIDS FUTURE!!

study the American LABOR movement!

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

HanzHenry

Daedalus

Nope, couldn't be more wrong. my wife is mixed race white and black.

What I am saying is that AMERICANS are GETTING HOSED!... by the corp's bringing in IMMIGRANTS!

this is the SCAB/STRIKEBREAKER effect!! ffs. if these immigrants stayed where they were and had the struggles and labor movement that MY ANCESTORS FOUGHT FOR!

then TODAY in AMERICA.. life would be great like it used to be for American workers..

AND all the immigrants would have a better life where they are from because they would be fighting together instead of BAILING on their own people!

It isn't about RACE!! that is the PROGRAMMING!!

THIRD WORLDERS have to struggle and EVOLVE as a SOCIETY and CULTURE (not race) instead of EXPORTING IT!
this comes through UNITY and LABOR struggle.

Remittances to Mexico are HUGE part of their ECONOMY! that is MONEY taken OUT of USA circulation!

THAT REMITTANCE.... IS THE WEALTH of AMERICA's PAST STRUGGLES ----BEING FUNNELED TO FOREIGNERS!!

ok, as long as you're not another racist retard.....the way your previous posts were worded, it sounded as if you are one...

ok, so you just kinda dislike mexicans?

i dislike ALL illegal immigrants.....if you wanna come here, be one of us, do it the right way, that's cool.....what i hate is the ones who sneak over the border, don't pay tax, use forged documents, work under the table, and take jobs away from people who belong here....

i've been trying to get a construction job for a while...can't do it, because the illegals work almost for free, and there's like zero liability to use them.....but that's neither here nor there...

corporations outsourcing everything overseas is absolutely disgusting also...i think it might actually be a worse problem than illegals taking work here....

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

HanzHenry

I was born "white" and have lost many limbs from my family tree due to fighting in wars for America.

And since My kids are white, an immigrant's kid will have preference and advantages due partly to affirmative action over my kid!.. that puts me into a RAGE!

SO, an immigrant who has lost ZERO family members over the centuries should be able to"

1. cut Americans pay

2. compete against Americans for a job

3. overcrowd the affordable housing, MAKING ALL HOUSING COST MORE !! I refuse to live next to third world neighbors and their 24hr MARIACHI MUSIC

4. run down and overcrowd SCHOOLS< HOSPITALS< PARKS

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

HanzHenry

5. If the immigrants were kept OUT, AMERICA would be BETTER!!

hahaha.. YOU are the immigrants bro.. YOU are.. so basically you would want YOU to stay out of america

you do realise this right?

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join