It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI reports Unidentified Fibrous Objects in samples from Morgellons patients

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Tucket

Does look a lot like the fibers in Maccas.

Always knew that stuff was poison.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

allenidaho
There is not FBI report.

There is, however, a CDC report. Which you can find right here:
www.plosone.org...
or
www.cdc.gov...

The findings by the CDC indicate that fibers recovered from Morgellons sufferers were composed of cellulose. They were determined to be mostly cotton fibers from their clothing. When they would scratch their skin raw, the fibers would become stuck in the wound.

It has been determined to be a delusional skin disorder. There isn't really anything wrong with them. No infections. No bacteria. No virus. No bugs. Nothing.

Old news apparently, I linked the most recent report from the CDC in the op, but the link seems to be broken. The CDC now says they are not sure what it is and it might not be delusion.

www.cdc.gov...

EDIT, sorry, its the same report, you just didn't read it correctly.

We were not able to conclude based on this study whether this unexplained dermopathy represents a new condition, as has been proposed by those who use the term Morgellons, or wider recognition of an existing condition such as delusional infestation

edit on 5-10-2013 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
It might be in all of us!!

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Did you catch Joe Rogan's Show on Syfy about Morgellons?

Not really a fan of his but they took a fiber of a person suffering from the disease to a Nuclear Microscope Lab and examined it. It came back as Diatomaceous Earth - not sure what that means if anything but that's what Joe came up with. It's probably on youtube.
edit on 5-10-2013 by BABYBULL24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

I tried watching that episode on on-demand, and turned out the 2nd half of the episode was glitched and over written with american pickers from another network.

Was real convenient coincidence...

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
rarediseases.info.nih.gov...
National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences
www.thecehf.org...
f1000research.com...

A PubMed search using the term "Morgellons" on the 28th January 2013 returned 42 articles. From a historical perspective, after filtering these results for an organic rather than delusional or psychiatric causation the following milestones are noted. The term Morgellons was reported by Kellett in 1935 as being coined in 1674 by Sir Thomas Browne in his monograph entitled "De vermiculis capillaribus infantium"6. The affected child described experienced critical break outs of hair-like extrusions from the back, which upon occurring relieved the child from "coughs and convulsions". This information was re-reported and further elucidated historically by Emslie-Smith in the British Medical Journal in 19467. The terminology was reapplied around 2002 to describe the phenomenon of fine filaments found in skin using at least 60x magnification1. Mary Leaitao had found the terminology while researching her son’s dermopathy thus popularizing the term in a modern context. In 2010 Savely and Stricker described a population with microscopically confirmed filaments2. In 2011 Middelveen and Stricker published a novel perspective demonstrating marked similarity between MD and BDD3. The latter affects the skin above the hooves of cattle causing sores and lameness with associated economic loss and has been known and accepted as a spirochetal disease in the veterinary profession since 19748.

www.newhaven.edu... is the latest I found dated July 2013

This preliminary evidence suggests the involvement of Borrelia burgdorferi in MD. Additional patient samples will be probed for Borrelia genes and they will be sequenced to genotype the species. Metagenomic sequencing is another approach that will be used to genotype any infectious agents present in these tissues. The investigation of an infectious cause of MD is a new approach that may bring validation to patients and help with the proper diagnosis and treatment of this disease.

You really have to feel sorry for the people who have had the lesions and the feelings of insects crawling under their skin yet these syptoms were just called psychologically induced.. Looks like more medical labs and researchers are taking the whole Magellan's thing more serious.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   

BABYBULL24

Not really a fan of his but they took a fiber of a person suffering from the disease to a Nuclear Microscope Lab and examined it. It came back as Diatomaceous Earth - not sure what that means if anything but that's what Joe came up with. It's probably on youtube.

It must truly feel like bugs crawling on you because diatomaceous earth is used to kill bugs/parasites in farm animals. Works on humans too but I wonder if this poor soul was putting it on their skin. If think you have parasites it's better to ingest it. What was under the diatomaceous earth though? Because this stuff is a powder. It doesn't look like a fiber at all.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   

AbleEndangered
reply to post by BABYBULL24

I tried watching that episode on on-demand, and turned out the 2nd half of the episode was glitched and over written with american pickers from another network.

Was real convenient coincidence...

I was actually taking Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth this past year until I saw that episode & shut it down. Don't see it on youtube.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Dianec

BABYBULL24

It must truly feel like bugs crawling on you because diatomaceous earth is used to kill bugs/parasites in farm animals. Works on humans too but I wonder if this poor soul was putting it on their skin. If think you have parasites it's better to ingest it. What was under the diatomaceous earth though? Because this stuff is a powder. It doesn't look like a fiber at all.

That was all Joe came up with & they didn't go further into it from what i remember.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Good thread despite some confusion and possible misinformation regarding Morgellons and sources. Nanotech IS real, it also has the potential to become the next giant leap in technology. The possibilities for abuse are endless and knowing our governments and greed of corporations along with the ever present lust for control create a dangerous mix.
It's a future I care not to contemplate.
edit on 5-10-2013 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Thanks, and thanks to everyone for the interesting comments.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   

AshleyD
I've never heard of the sufferers claiming it was nanotechnology. All of the ones I've seen on health documentaries and what not claimed they were parasites, which led to the 'illness' being dismissed as a psychological disorder.

This is news to me. Not sure which is scarier- a parasite where nobody believes you or nanotech. lol

Yea, the bug bit actually freaks me out more...
and is possibly also related to nanotech/genetic engineering.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by primalfractal

maybe this is a way to be able to get people to live longer, and like it said somewhere in there, its a conteraversial issue because its almost getting into making people and their minds close to becoming a robot.. maybe thats a key with all of it.

from what i believe may happen... they will get people to be able to live longer lives, or even immortality.. so maybe this is just a way of getting the human body out of the death cycle.. which we need death.. that would be a horrible thing.. because this world is a lie, or even if you want to think about this, it will become the hell that you have always thought of.

but yeah, this can be a big problem in the next coming time i think... might make people go crazy or whatnot.. who knows?

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   

primalfractal

Nanotech, at its current level, can both read and control minds to an extent. Sensing units can measure everything from hormonal levels to if you have a disease, nanobots can release any chemical compound anywhere in the body, can alter DNA, they can produce signals, have multiple terabyte memories based on crystals or proteins, they are self-assembling.

I would like to see PROOF of your astonishing claims of how far Nanotech allegedly has advanced already that it "can read minds" and that we already have something like Nanobots which can alter DNA and hormones. (Your claim that it is used be TPTB and "secretly injected" into humans not even touched here).

Unless I don't see the proof, I take this as serious as a post about chemtrails, that is, not at all.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   

primalfractal

Old news apparently, I linked the most recent report from the CDC in the op, but the link seems to be broken. The CDC now says they are not sure what it is and it might not be delusion.

www.cdc.gov...

EDIT, sorry, its the same report, you just didn't read it correctly.

We were not able to conclude based on this study whether this unexplained dermopathy represents a new condition, as has been proposed by those who use the term Morgellons, or wider recognition of an existing condition such as delusional infestation

edit on 5-10-2013 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

No you are not reading it correctly. The report is saying that it is a delusional disorder but they don't know if it is a unique disorder or part of another disorder that has already been classified.

Delusional Infestation, for example is a classified disorder. The usual term is Delusional Parasitosis. Which refers to a patient that adamantly believes he or she is infested with parasites that don't really exist.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
This topic is very dear to my heart. I've been researching it for quite a while. The latest evidence points towards silicone/silica toxicity.

Morgellons Disease has often been found in women with silicone breast implants; however, with removal of the breast implants, the symptoms subsided.

Furthermore, as already mentioned in the thread, there has also been a link established between Morgellons Disease and Lyme Disease/Diatomaceous earth. This is because Diatomaceous earth (aka silica, which is silicon dioxide) is often used to fight chronic Lyme Disease.

All in all Morgellons Disease seems to be a result of silicon and/or silicon derivate toxicity. Perhaps the human body converts the excess silicon into fibers.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   

NoRulesAllowed

primalfractal

Nanotech, at its current level, can both read and control minds to an extent. Sensing units can measure everything from hormonal levels to if you have a disease, nanobots can release any chemical compound anywhere in the body, can alter DNA, they can produce signals, have multiple terabyte memories based on crystals or proteins, they are self-assembling.

I would like to see PROOF of your astonishing claims of how far Nanotech allegedly has advanced already that it "can read minds" and that we already have something like Nanobots which can alter DNA and hormones. (Your claim that it is used be TPTB and "secretly injected" into humans not even touched here).

Unless I don't see the proof, I take this as serious as a post about chemtrails, that is, not at all.

I outlined a theoretical way of performing such a thing, with some links, on the second post of the op. A neural recoding/recording device with wireless transmission and large memory. Added to this could be chemical mood controllers like these.

BOSTON, MA -- Researchers at the Wyss Institute for Biologically Inspired Engineering at Harvard University have developed a robotic device made from DNA that could potentially seek out specific cell targets within a complex mixture of cell types and deliver important molecular instructions, such as telling cancer cells to self-destruct. Inspired by the mechanics of the body's own immune system, the technology might one day be used to program immune responses to treat various diseases. The research findings appear in today's issue of Science.

wyss.harvard.edu...

I'm guessing they can also self destruct non diseased cells.
edit on 6-10-2013 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Pistoche

For that to happen to the silica. There would have to be instructions in the DNA to handle Silica, build and replicate.

This makes me think of Lloyd Pyes Starchild Skull with interesting fibers embedded in the bone!!

May be a connection to that skull and morgellons!!

Starchild Skull DNA is Alien - Lloyd Pye
www.youtube.com/watch?v=foioWt-TDYc
www.youtube.com...

edit on 6-10-2013 by AbleEndangered because: added video

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Well I'm guessing IF it's not something made up, then these fibers are some sort of antennas;
It might be a way to collect informations on us (our heart rate, brain waves ect...) from the other side of the globe, or maybe it's to pinpoint our location at any given time, and since they couldn't just come at our house and stick a giant antenna in our thigh, they figured the same could be done with a thousand small ones in our skin...

BUT AS ALWAYS, THIS IS ALL SPECULATION

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by AbleEndangered

Could be, Lloyd Pye has got some great theories.

His missing link stuff is the most logical explanation I've ever heard on the subject.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join