It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien conspiracy theorists answer me this?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

The one thing I never bought into regarding the Roswell crash was if the spaceship was made from a metal that couldn't be destroyed, then why did they find several 'fragments' of it..?

The "reports" are that the "metal fragments" were subjected to hammer blows and a blowtorch both of which are far short of destroying it. I'd like someone to say that they tested a piece with a shaped charge or thermite, etc.

As to how the metal got "fragmented" I hold that the screens that protect the ship (maybe only a cloak of sorts) were down at the time the Army detected it and hit it with captured German guided missiles. After all this was New Mexico, the place all that stuff was being tested.

Nothing is indestructible if you hit it right when / where its vulnerable.

ETA: And the debris field and crash site were two distinct, separate areas, just as if something hit it and made it crash further on.
edit on 7-10-2013 by intrptr because: additional...

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Fapomet

I am glad you got instantanously banned because it proves you had a fake agenda and could not care one bit about any truth. The things you said I haven't heard for many years from people who actually had a grudge against me.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

crazyewok

EarthCitizen07

Fapomet
reply to post by crazyewok

There are few reported crashes compared to UFO sightings. Like one to a million. Most likely all reported crashes are fake. Most likely not all sightings are fake, however. Next

According to my research, most of the crashes reported by the media are real, if not all of them.

This doesn't even take into account all the lesser known cases covered up by the eyewitness for fear of riddicule.

The they have a HUGE saftey problem if all the are real! Hell NASA couldnt make such crap craft.

Sorry 1 crash maybe 2 ok. But if they are loseing Dozens that thats pretty bad. I mean if they are exploring earth they are exploring other places (unless they are not ET's) so if they are losing dozens on eack planet something wrong.

Its next to impossible to know how many craft have crashed because of all the secrecy involved. I suspect "many" but what is "many"? Could be dozens or even hundreds.

Here is a nice link that describes the situation according to an area 51 alien.

www.ufocasebook.com...

And NASA doesn't make crap unless we compare it to secret space programs done by the air force and private initiatives. Its all comparable, isn't it? Two accidents happened because of bad luck and peer pressure to get the shuttles launched after continous delays. Going further back to the apollo days is interesting. Verner Von Braun, the german v2 rocket engineer, speer launched the race to the moon and was the one to come up with accurate equations.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Yes NASA Chemical rockets are complete crap and toys when Nuclear propulsion can get 8 million tons to orbit for the same price NASA sends up a few hundred. Yes NASA stuff is crap when there best plans will takes months to get to mars when a Nuclear propulsuion ship could take weeks. They are tied up in politics and pleasing hippies. They are useless and since the moon landings have done nothing but hold space explotation (Yes I said exploattion not exploration) back.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

And nuclear energy is "complete crap" when compared to an anti-matter drive using element 115(if real) that can travel at light speed. Do some research on bob lazar and s-4 at nevada test site(close to area 51 but not exactly on it).

Its all speculation for the most part.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Fapomet
What in the world makes you think UFO's escape the criteria necessary for proof?

Absolutely NOTHING! What makes you think it takes additional scrutiny when anything vaguely resembling "off-world" is involved? Why, for instance, would you require less evidence and scrutiny when a Human life lies in the balance? What do you suppose ET would think of that?

Hahaha, if anything something like that would require even more scrupulous proof.

Simply unbelievable! The level of injustice and inhumanity.

It's easy. I can prove that a certain bird flying in the sky is a bluebird by scientific analysis of its body.
My criteria for proof is no different than the rest of the world's (excluding yourself apparently).

So, you are going to catch the bird to do your analysis? If you use video, you will not have anything even close to "proof", though you will likely get very good and compelling evidence.

Actually, I would expect your criteria to be "typical" of Terrestrial Humans; quite unique, bordering on unreasonable.

How about any sort of DNA sample? That would be proof. Or how about a message, radio signal, anything?
ANY of that would be substantial proof, and all the other BS that you call "evidence", is garbage. It's all garbage until so called evidence can provide proof beyond a shadow of a doubt, just like the bluebird DNA. Not that hard to wrap your head around, and I'm not even an alien skeptic, hell I believe whole heartedly that aliens are out there. I also believe whole heartedly that we have no proof of this and when we do, we'll all know it. Fail

DNA...I did that; yall found "excuses" to reject the data, and you never even looked at it! Care to try again?

Radio signal...that's rich; even if a signal were received, it would be debunked as local or "natural" befor it could be analyzed.

Other "BS"; you mean like opening your eyes and realizing that you live in a multi-dimensional quantum Universe, that doesn't quite work the way your relativistic viewpoint thinks it should? Is that the "other BS" you're talking about?

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

EarthCitizen07

Well I deal with hard facts. And nuclear propulsion is a hard fact.

If the USA hadnt wimped out we could have had probes round Alpha centuri by now.

And I do know about the Bob Lazar stuff. And Quite franky think its BS as no hard evidence has been presented. And If true he would be ina Fedral Prison on bumped off by now.

Plus John Lear supports him.....Anything with that wacka doodle name attached raises flags!

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

EarthCitizen07

And nuclear energy is "complete crap" when compared to an anti-matter drive using element 115(if real) that can travel at light speed. Do some research on bob lazar and s-4 at nevada test site(close to area 51 but not exactly on it).

Actually...Element 115 exists now. It doesn't have properties like good ole Bob said it would. I'm sure you can find a recent article on it. Oh, by the way; I think its called "ununpentium", at least for now.

Traveling at the speed of light is no trivial operation, there are many factors to consider, issues to resolve.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

tanka418

EarthCitizen07

Actually...Element 115 exists now. It doesn't have properties like good ole Bob said it would. I'm sure you can find a recent article on it. Oh, by the way; I think its called "ununpentium", at least for now.

It doesn't have those properties because it isn't the same isotope.. The stable isotope has quite a few more sub atomic particles in the right places. A star much larger than our own sun can actually produce these super heavy elements and spit them out as stable if they have the right number of neutrons and protons and such..

The stuff they just made in the lab is like the lightest form of 115.. Islands of stability are said to exist with heavier isotopes, and this even applies to other, as yet undiscovered elements above the 115..

It's much easier to imagine the stable stuff coming from a big star rather than from some laboratory, after all, it was said by Lazar that the rel stuff can't even be synthesized.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Sleeper/Lou Baldin speaks of it being an actual skirmish between positives and the renegades, and the ones that would have been blue beamed up, crashed. Something like that I read on his sight or in his book or in questions and answers.

Now, what I saw was a sting operation and an upgrade, all rolled up into one. ie. earth was meant to upgrade. Did the students get their new paid for shiny equipment and toys for their labs, or did the board of directors steal it and work to fail the students? Earth is a school, think the board of directors are going to the back of the line.

edit to add: highly recommend his latest book: Ufos in the year of the dragon

A few things in it, he talks about being invited on board while in service, but not given directions, just observed, what he does aboard this craft. That they couldn't make the craft do what they wanted, or unlock its mysteries. It would take off with them on board and go to the war area, but not shoot at enemies or take wounded soldiers on board. That it did, activate suddenly and pull another craft up, one that was supposedly renegades.

He spoke of the higher military in there monitoring, but that the craft could change rooms, that they could be lost anytime the occupants wished ,and that the ETS were still on board, hidden, and in charge, along with prisoners.

That if two (I don't know about more than two) crafts joined up, they created another room.
edit on 7-10-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by tanka418

Traveling at the speed of light is no trivial operation, there are many factors to consider, issues to resolve.

For one, how do you avoid things? Going at light speed, it would seem impossible not to run into something and that can't be good. Also considering going at light speed, you wouldn't be able to see much of anything so how would you navigate? Anyway, good to see someone with some "smarts" around here for a change.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

alienreality

It doesn't have those properties because it isn't the same isotope.. The stable isotope has quite a few more sub atomic particles in the right places. A star much larger than our own sun can actually produce these super heavy elements and spit them out as stable if they have the right number of neutrons and protons and such..

The stuff they just made in the lab is like the lightest form of 115.. Islands of stability are said to exist with heavier isotopes, and this even applies to other, as yet undiscovered elements above the 115..

It's much easier to imagine the stable stuff coming from a big star rather than from some laboratory, after all, it was said by Lazar that the rel stuff can't even be synthesized.

They use Uranium, U-238 in the making of nuclear devices. Given the isotope of Uranium used in bomb making, would that make, say U-235 safe? It is a different isotope.

Actually this isn't the place for a lesion in nuclear chemistry. But, do you know what an "isotope" is? are you aware that an isotope is merely the same element with a different number of neutrons. As for weight (atomic weight) I believe that will remain pretty much unchanged; neutrons have very little mass (1.6e-27).

The issue is that there is simply no way of knowing at this time. Early data suggests that good ole Bob was full of element-115 when he made those statements, and full of some "brown" stuff when he said it couldn't be synthesized.

Ya know, for me anyway; it is much easier to envision this stuff being made in a laboratory, rather than in some star, by a random process.

In any case there is no data that I'm aware of that even suggests that any element is capable of producing an "anti-gravity" effect. I don't think there is even a "theoretical" mechanism for this.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

crazyewok
But really dont you think its a tad bit odd all these reported crashes?

What's odd about it? People make mistakes. Accidents happen. I'm sure it's no different for ET. Just because they have the technology to come across space/time/dimensions doesn't mean that they magically are infallible. Ya' know??

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

I find Bob Lazar very very hard to beleive as this flys in the face of know Astrophysics. I star wont be creating or spiting anything that heavy unless its dying.

Starts are made up of the same things helilium, what makes them diffrent is there size and speed they burn.

I cant see how a star even if its bigger or binary or even trinary create this magic elemnet that cant be made in a lab.

And if it did exists there is no way for Mr Lazar Brain to know either unless he has been to a diffrent star system and measured its readings.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

FlyersFan

crazyewok
But really dont you think its a tad bit odd all these reported crashes?

What's odd about it? People make mistakes. Accidents happen. I'm sure it's no different for ET. Just because they have the technology to come across space/time/dimensions doesn't mean that they magically are infallible. Ya' know??

This argument its stupid!

Yes 1 maybe 2 crashes!

BUT DOZENS!!!!!!!!!!!!

It like they get here and delibratly drive there vessel into the ground!

If they are visting earth then they are most likley visting dozens or hundred of other system, are they crashing left right and center there to? If so then they are lossing hundred of ships.

Of course the argument can be made that thousands of UFO are visting earth therefore a dozen or so crashs is not much. Ok that makes sense. In which case what are thousands of UFO doing on earth?

Or it could be that 99% of reported crashs are BS and there have been very few if any.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

ZetaRediculian

For one, how do you avoid things? Going at light speed, it would seem impossible not to run into something and that can't be good. Also considering going at light speed, you wouldn't be able to see much of anything so how would you navigate? Anyway, good to see someone with some "smarts" around here for a change.

How does One avoid things?

Well, as you pointed out, there would be many things you can't avoid. A simple fact.

So, One would have to provide some sort of shielding. Perhaps it is a good thing: the field drive. One can place a gravity point in front and follow it. It would catch most of the "junk".

No actually this is a serious issue, and one that will take lots of research and development, probably a never ending project. Right no we have Gravitational fields, magnetic fields that can provide some degree of protection, at least from the small stuff. As for the large stuff...we can always navigate around the stuff we know about. Oh, and; Dude that's on Watch. Can keep his damn eye peeled!

There are many dangers to star travel, and to an emerging society, they are mostly unknown. The question remains; does the society brave the danger and emerge? or does it die out and be replaced by one that will?

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

I don't think a few dozen crashes over the last 67 years constitutes "left, right, and center". And, one visit per day over the last 67 years is over 24000.

I would also think that the actual number of crashes isn't quite as some may think.

All that said; Even ET can't escape "Murphy's Law"!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join