It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I know What Chemtrails are... and it's worse than you can imagine!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Aloysius the Gaul

Firewater
Contrails under certain conditions, can resemble chemtrails.

how do you know that, since no-one has EVER provided any verifiable evidence that chemtrails exist.

Ok. I guess I should have said it like this:

Contrails under certain conditions, can resemble something similar to what I would imagine a chemtrail to look like.

Better?

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

You would have to use one of those web sites that you are so afraid of. You know, the ones that identify the aircraft so you know if it's a military or commercial flight. But whatever you do, don't look there, because it might show you that the plane leaving a trail where it shouldn't actually could.

Evil web site.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

If u stop be so derogatory and demeaning ppl would not see thru you so easy and you would be easier to take more serious.
It's a cowards game what u doing there.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Firewater

No they never look alike.
Sometimes maybe they are somewhat similar but it's always easy to distinguish between them.
Especially if u know about weather and if a contrail linger or not.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by waynos

That is very interesting it almost sounds like you identified the flights in the video I posted.
Can you please tell us what flight it is so we can check it out?

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Wow do you have proof?? Why don't u show us pls it would squash this entire debate!!

Pls share your proof!
I asked one page ago so I'm dying to see the proofing would really be peace on my mind

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

I never said I had evidence.
And I cannot get sky samples I don't have money, expertise, connections or so.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by exiteternity

It'll squash the debate for this particular video. But I'm still working on checking schedules, and comparing to records. I don't have the most time to sit and do it most days, so I'm doing it during the free time I can get. I'll post it as soon as I have everything put together.
edit on 10/5/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Ok thanks friend really do appreciate if u can at least squash the video I posted. It would bring peace to my mind for sure.
edit on 5-10-2013 by exiteternity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Sometimes maybe they are somewhat similar but it's always easy to distinguish between them.

And just how do you distinguish the difference between the two?

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

By using my eyes. Even you could see the major difference in the different psychics of the two.
The behave very very differently. Actually anyone can see the difference very easily.

Your question is similar to 'how u see difference from cumulus cloud and chemtrails "
edit on 5-10-2013 by exiteternity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Lufthansa 492, an Airbus A340-600 departed Frankfurt, Germany at 1:46pm Friday May 8th (scheduled to depart at 1:40), and arrived in Vancouver at 2:33pm (scheduled for 2:45).

Lufthansa 493, the same A346 (A340-600) departed Vancouver (it couldn't have departed Alberta and be leaving the trails like that, so it had to have come from Vancouver) at 4:25pm, Friday May 8th, 2009, heading to Frankfurt Germany. It arrived Saturday May 9th, at 11:20am.

That covers going in both directions over Alberta, as I don't know what time the video was filmed.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

How do we know we have the right day? I don't remember a date in the video. But I will check this out

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

By using my eyes. Even you could see the major difference in the different psychics of the two.
The behave very very differently. Actually anyone can see the difference very easily.

Actually no I can't see the difference, but please enlighten us as to the different physics that differentiate the two.

There seem to be a large group of people that study this and can't tell the difference, but fortunately we have you here to explain it to us.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Everyone can see the difference. Anyone claiming otherwise is either trolling or lying.
But since you asked me so politely, the main difference is a chemtrail has equal opacity from start to end.
It might be ever so slightly more dim at start but hardly noticeable.

A contrail will always fade from start to end never leaving a consistent trail

A chemtrail most always ends up in one big consistent trail that doesn't fade until over a very long time.
Again, I know what ure trying to do but it doesn't work. Not on me anyways.

The difference between con and Chem is as night and day. You are just trying your hardest to find fallacies in what believers say so you can try and get them on semantics alone. Cheap argument tactics.
Anyone can see the difference.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

At the very end of the video he says it was filmed near Alberta Canada, May 8, 2009.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

The difference between con and Chem is as night and day. You are just trying your hardest to find fallacies in what believers say so you can try and get them on semantics alone. Cheap argument tactics.
Anyone can see the difference.

And again I ask you to show us how to tell the difference, because not even members who work in the meteorological field can tell the difference but obviously you can.

I am not looking for fallacies in a believers story I am genuinely interested in this amazing ability you have.

edit on 5-10-2013 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

A contrail will always fade from start to end never leaving a consistent trail

Can you provide some type of link to where I can find this information?

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

What do you mean these people can't tell a difference?
They don't even believe they exist so how could they?
It is like asking me to spot a difference between a human and an alien walking in human skin.
Ofc I won't see a difference.
But to me and many others the differences are huge as I explained in detail in my post.
Is just a matter of looking.
And anyone can spot the obvious differences in the way they act.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

No. It is just a matter of looking in the sky. It is very clear how contrails work and look. I don't see why you would need a link to information regarding contrails. But I would imagine you could Google it if you are unable to watch planes in the sky.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join