It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Abraham ever really exist?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

Good riddance.
*eyeroll*

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

i know....*grin*...this is all you can spew.

Goodbye.

I find this really ironic.

I wish there was a "slap" button on here somewhere.

link   
reply to post by yuppa

Its only murder IF YOU KILL SOMEONE. And they die unwillingly and it has to be in cold blood and with pre meditation.

Abraham planned (pre-meditated) to kill Isaac in cold blood.

When they reached the place God had told him about, Abraham built an altar there and arranged the wood on it. He bound his son Isaac and laid him on the altar, on top of the wood. 10 Then he reached out his hand and took the knife to slay his son.

Since Isaac was bound, one can only infer that he was being sacrificed against his will.

link   
reply to post by Lone12

yet we should believe OP s title....?
- never.

The title is a QUESTION.

Is English your first language?

And your comments about women...

deny ignorance is the motto here.
Not promote ignorance.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by Lone12

Says the guy who has provided nothing substantial or anything of context since joining the thread.

- dont Lie, enlightened.

- i ve said several times now,
that i ve made the threads, which PROOVE to you, the sequence of things - that its therefore Retarded Nonsense to pose "abraham isnt true".

Just - you refuse to read.
Your fault.

in fact,
its More then Pathetic, you keep úp a non-thread like this.

well
its all your choice,
discuss till you Die then.

Nothing more comes from it,
as all those discussions of the 'sheeple outhere', you so condamn.

just another Trap.
another Prison.

..be my guest.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Since Lone12 can't be bothered to post his thread history, I'll do it for him:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also here is the first thread in his thread history (which Lone12 has mentioned in this topic):

Dimensions of the Cosmos Collapsing Soon [ Luna and Moon -final ]

Note the OP is also completely devoid of any links backing his thoughts up. Also it says this at the VERY beginning of the thread:

Allright;
im a bit nervous starting this thread - because i do not have the Conclusion, yet, to work to - but also because im not sure i phrase well...okay... so it may seem to you a bit Haphazard, but i try keep the red line

So there you go. Lone12 has the truth, but not the conclusion (how that works I'm not sure). Also he has a history of not backing any information up that he posts. You guys can probably ignore him now.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

FlyersFan
I DID do research. There is no historical evidence that Abraham existed.
You claim that historical evidence backs up the Abraham account? Then prove it.
Post the information here. Otherwise .... speak less from ignorance.

If there's no historical evidence for Abraham then there is no historical evidence for any ancient people.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Chamberf=6
reply to post by Lone12

yet we should believe OP s title....?
- never.

The title is a QUESTION.

Is English your first language?

And your comments about women...

deny ignorance is the motto here.
Not promote ignorance.

*grin*
look to the pics i just posted about woman
..i adore them.
- just not as they are NOW.

..but what they CAN be.

for the rest.... och.... you know..... its really not this important, this threads topic..... Always hundreds of ' opinions' will go round.... - but it onlyu counts, there s 1 legal

and let thje rest Chatter just as they choose to.

twitter
chatter
useless babble.

i sleep now
goodnight.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

that i ve made the threads, which PROOVE to you, the sequence of things - that its therefore Retarded Nonsense to pose "abraham isnt true".

You mean the one that starts out like this:

Allright;
im a bit nervous starting this thread - because i do not have the Conclusion, yet, to work to - but also because im not sure i phrase well...okay... so it may seem to you a bit Haphazard, but i try keep the red line

(Thanks Krazysh0t)

Good job "PROOVING" something without actually coming to a conclusion.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Krazysh0t
Since Lone12 can't be bothered to post his thread history, I'll do it for him:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also here is the first thread in his thread history (which Lone12 has mentioned in this topic):

Dimensions of the Cosmos Collapsing Soon [ Luna and Moon -final ]

Note the OP is also completely devoid of any links backing his thoughts up. Also it says this at the VERY beginning of the thread:

Allright;

So there you go. Lone12 has the truth, but not the conclusion (how that works I'm not sure). Also he has a history of not backing any information up that he posts. You guys can probably ignore him now.

- thank You for the help, Krazy.

- That i ' havent figured it out ' is no reason to Disregard.

because
all i m trying, is to get Context of things.

..and - you will have to agree - the context makes it credible that "abraham existed" : if you consider the ugly Evil Spells agáinst that possibility.

look;
im but quoting the documented ancient texts ?

sumerian tablets ?

egyptian pyramid texts ?

i didnt make things UP ??

..but THEY - in this thread - pose that 'abraham never existed' :
yet they Ignore and Misalign those texts,
which PROOVE that they are,
SOLEMLY,
about "the destruction of Eden ".

now
WHO is crazy here..........?

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

look to the pics i just posted about woman ..i adore them.
- just not as they are NOW.
..but what they CAN be.

That kind of sounds like you actually DON"T "adore" women.

The only pic of a woman I recall you posting here was of a woman in a dress (ETA just went back and looked--make that Barely clothed) with a beast behind her with its hand in her lap...

"but what they can be"
FFS

now WHO is crazy here..........?
Oh, I think you've made that pretty clear.

edit on 9/24/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
rephrased:

*all* y our beloved texts: sumerian and egyptian Spells,

talk about "the destruction of Eden "

now
hów, in sound mind, you think that "christianityn is BASED on them texts"....?

you mad ?

what are you DOING here on a conspiracy site

if you cant get THAT logic straight...?

hm ?

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

now

Still you.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

windword
reply to post by FlyersFan

Very interesting topic FF! Starred and flagged.

Personally, I think that Abraham represents a creeping influence of Hinduism in the middle east.

There is definitely a connection between Abraham and Sarah and BRAHMA AND SARAWATI.

There are certain striking similarities between the Hindu god Brahma and his consort Saraisvati, and the Jewish Abraham and Sarai, that are more than mere coincidences. Although in all of India there is only one temple dedicated to Brahma, this cult is the third largest Hindu sect.

Re: Origins

And on a figure on a ancient wall in India a symbol from Hinduism this word 'Omm' is centered in the connection of the triangle female symbol and the upright triangle male symbol.

The so called Star of David is not a symbol from Judaism, but a symbol form the Vedic religion of the ancient India, that is worshiping the reunion of man and wife. The symbol and the hidden meaning from Hinduism of this symbol was known by teachers of the Jewish mysticism and has found over them its way to the present Jewish culture.

Shiva is preserved in the Hebrew Genesis as chavvah ( = eve ) ( “life-giver” ) as the female life together with the Hebrew chayim ("Life").

Vedic Timeline and History
en.wikipedia.org...

The whole thing originated in ancient India, from Taoism, to Judaism, Islamic, Christian, Buddhist.

Abraham

In his History of the Jews, the Jewish scholar and theologian Flavius Josephus (37 - 100 A.D.), wrote that the Greek philosopher Aristotle had said: "...These Jews are derived from the Indian philosophers; they are named by the Indians Calani." (Book I:22.)

Clearchus of Soli wrote, "The Jews descend from the philosophers of India. The philosophers are called in India Calanians and in Syria Jews. The name of their capital is very difficult to pronounce. It is called 'Jerusalem.'"

"Megasthenes, who was sent to India by Seleucus Nicator, about three hundred years before Christ, and whose accounts from new inquiries are every day acquiring additional credit, says that the Jews 'were an Indian tribe or sect called Kalani...'" (Anacalypsis, by Godfrey Higgins, Vol. I; p. 400.)

Martin Haug, Ph.D., wrote in The Sacred Language, Writings, and Religions of the Parsis, "The Magi are said to have called their religion Kesh-î-Ibrahim.They traced their religious books to Abraham, who was believed to have brought them from heaven." (p. 16.)

I Brahmin = Abraham?

And so, when we look to the origins of all the major religious traditions of the world, we must look to the "Sacred Science" of Brahmavidya in ancient India, which may predate ancient Egypt.

Main article: Indus Valley Civilization
3300 BC: antecedents of the Indus Valley Civilization begin with the Ravi phase, eventually becoming one of the world's three earliest urban civilizations, contemporary to Mesopotamia and Ancient Egypt.
en.wikipedia.org...

"The kingdom of heaven lies within." ~ JC

Cheers.

NAM

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
(scroll the first map to see the key to the right)

edit on 24-9-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

Abraham is said to have been born in Ur. It would be his "Jewish" descendants who, as a roaming caucasian Aryan (meaning: civilized) tribe had settled for a very long time and appropriated all the ancient wisdom teachings and traditiions of the Indus River Valley Civilization of Ancient India.

Jesus himself during the "lost years" may have traced his roots to there, and rode the trade routes even as far as the Indus river with stopovers likely occurring in Babylonia (Magi of the descendant of King David), Persia (more astrological/celestial Magus wisdom), and most certainly in Alexandria Egypt where, even though the Library burned down 30 years prior still housed the largest multi-disciplinary "University" in the world where the wisdom of Egypt, as well as Greek thought (appropriated from Egypt via Plato and Pathagoras) might have been accessed, including teachings in mastery, of the art of debate..

(ignore Root Races column as not relevant at all, and questionable, but pay attention to the other two, including the Jewish Tree of Life)

That kabbalistic Tree of Life of Jewish Mystical tradition surely arose and was developed from the old old Vedic meditations and understanding drawn therefrom - combined with a strong dose of astrological/cosmological Magi-oriented sacred sciences with correlation to the chakras, planets, all the way to the signs of the zodiac and precession of the equinox ie: 12 tribes of Isreal, 12 disciples..

edit on 24-9-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I am glad to see you write this so from now on when you bring up anything out of the bible or anything about the Catholic church I will remind you that it is all built on lies.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

now

you mad ?

No silly! Everyone knows that Christianity is based on BUDDHISM!

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by Lone12

now

Still you.

....whatever.

Whats wróng with you people...?

i showed, that ALL the sumerian and egyptian texts
cheered the FALL OF EDEN

moreover:

that they Spelled, as in Sorcery, the things to come - in linear time:

to Curse the 12 apostles
curse the Lord,
curse YOU

...and yet you "agree" with the "fact" that " abraham didnt exist"...?

who m i talking to here ?

children ?

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

windword
reply to post by Lone12

now

you mad ?

No silly! Everyone knows that Christianity is based on BUDDHISM!

*sigh*

get your facts straight, first.

'buddhism' is Thoth - the egyptian Scribe.

the one, who will ignite his dimension - soon -

go enjoy him then.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by guitarplayer

So anyone who thinks outside of the box is a liar. Gotcha! Good mindset.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

Magic Missile !!! 2xd4= I roll a 7

Does that mean Iam a demon sorcerer?
Oh and again stop with the threats it isn't your job.
I think God (not the religious one the real
one) would be proud we are dissecting the fake religions.
edit on 24-9-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join