It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth Booms, Time Slips, UFOs, Pre-historic Creatures, Ghosts, Other Paranormal Events... Explained?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Rosinitiate

Below is one of my own experiences where the stone from my ring disappeared, only to materialize in front of me three months later at a different location.
reply to post by sled735

OMG, so there is this metal pin of sorts. I don't know what it is or what it belongs to but its dull on the pin tip side (if you're thinking pushpin), the thumb side also metal with rivets (two of them). All one piece of metal.

I threw it away, only to find it weeks later. I have since thrown it away 6 or 7 times carefully identifying that it did make it to the trash and OUTSIDE! Only to see it returned to my living room carpet. Doesn't make sense. *scratches head*

Simple answer - it isn't the same pin, there are more than 1 of them.

Wherever they are coming from - inside a vaccuum cleaner, clothing, whatever - you remove one and then some time later another one appears.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Bruce Cathie wrote several books on the subject of ley/grid lines...titled Harmonics...perhaps you've seen them?

Å99

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

imnothereru
reply to post by sled735

i suggested he be hypnotised but he seemed scared to death by the idea , maybe ill suggest it again .I would dearly love to know what happened to that missing time and where he went , call me curious

If your friend ever does agree to be hypnotized, PLEASE come back here and share what he experienced. I'm curious too!

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   

akushla99
Bruce Cathie wrote several books on the subject of ley/grid lines...titled Harmonics...perhaps you've seen them?

Å99

I haven't seen them. Thank you for that info.

Should be some good reading. I'm always looking for new sources on all this stuff.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
It's an interesting theory, one that I can see some potential in. How much of our paranormal experiences is simply just outside our current scope of perception? Science continues to march on, and our lovably inquisitive quantum physicists continue to expound on the idea of parallel universes. It's fringe science, to be sure, but gaining traction as hypothesis in other fields of research become theory, which in turn supports this field's advancement.

I started considering that the "ghosts" and the like we experience might be a brief thinning between worlds when I was thinking back on my encounter under the school's auditorium I was in. In that encounter, detailed in my thread, I literally felt like I walked through someone, turned back, and saw a person staring at me with what I feel is the same expression: shock and confusion. Like two people literally crossed through each other, a moment where the veil was lifted maybe? Or I'm crazy; which I often suspect may be the case for thinking these things.

Leyline construction fascinates me, but I'll be honest and admit I haven't spent more than a passing glance here and there at it's history. I don't necessarily think our ancestors had to be taught by some higher power, be it aliens or parallel dimension visitors or anything like that. People don't give our ancestors they credit they deserved. What we see as impossible building for the time is only because we don't build that way anymore. We don't consider throwing twenty thousand people at a construction site; we throw a hundred and use mechanics to make up the difference. I honestly think most of our incredulity at ancient construction is just because we don't have to approach building from their perspective anymore and, to a small degree, I think many people just won't accept that we -can't- build like that anymore; therefore clearly no one else could. Insert "Aliens" meme anytime.

The other aspect is that they simply had a less busy world. No super highways, power lines, megacities and skyscrapers. No light pollution either. I imagine the world had to be a mystifying and somewhat terrifying place, but I also think they would have been much more in tune with their extra senses than a modern person.

So - who do I need to visit to have more paranormal experiences happen? I want to catalogue and quantify dammit!

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I may have had an experience with Quantum Jumping when I was 17 years old. My best friend and I were leaving a local go-kart track at about midnight in my Honda. The road we were on was empty and we were in the right hand land moving along pretty quickly. Out of empty parking lot came a car going extremely fast heading right for us. I had zero time to react. The moment I saw him he was already only a few feet from my car about to T-bone us. I saw his face, he was asian and smiling. My instincts took over and I turned to the left as quickly has possible, pushing in the brake and clutch (accidentaly hit clutch instead of brake, that's how little time I had to react). My engine was redlining and we spun out. Amazingly somehow we didn't make contact. Physically I believed it was impossible for us not to have made contact. At the speed and direction we were both traveling I still cannot see how we didn't collide. Both me and my friend were shocked. Out of adrenaline I chased the car, but after the very first corner we lost him...he just vanished.

This happened 17 years ago and I still remember it vividly and I've retold this story numerous times.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by whouwanttob

A whole 60 posts and you're making enemies already!

On topic- what a great thread! If I get some more time today I'll reply with my experiences!

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Me too

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I know, that's why I was cheering you on

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Great read, I share many similar thoughts as you and have had numerous experiences that I cant explain but I am sure the skeptics would have a crack.
I feel that some people are in fear of the unknown which is why they have to label it or box it or dismantle it when really there are things that are just out of our world of experience and understanding for the present time at least.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by samuel1990

I look forward to reading it. Thanks for coming on the thread.

And, thanks to the members who have shared your experiences. Awesome!

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Thanks for a marvelous thread, very interesting...

I remember reading that thread about the acorns in different colours, it really freaked me out then, but a wondrous adventure for those involved. Love this kind of stuff, there is something to it, just trying to work out what the hell it is and if it can be utilised in some way........

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Love this thread!

I, too, have had similar weird things go on in my life. I finally got the nerve to write about it on here. But, the whole metal thing showing up was eerily familiar to me. For months, a metallic-like sticker that had peeled off of my water faucet started showing up everywhere. It was in the bed, in my husband's truck, just about everwhere I looked. I put it back as best as I could but it continued. Sometime later, I threw it away. Nothing weird there, right? I mean, it was sticky so it could have clung to things...,a few days after throwing it away, I was at a local mall shopping when this older lady comes up and hands it to me after just a casual-type hello.

Crazy stuff has followed me and my thread in the gray area helped me to get some if it out. I enjoy reading others' experiences and info!

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Malraux

What?!

How weird it that?!!!!! Thanks for sharing, and I'm glad you like the thread.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   
A good read as always Sled. I'm not really sure how I feel about ley lines and such but it seems like that is making more sense every time I see more info on it... I have seen some similar theories before about "ghosts" and UFOs that are phasing in and out from another dimension. Very interesting stuff to try to wrap the brain around.

The only personal story I can think of (other than ghosty type stuff) is something so trivial but boggled my mind fairly recently, about 3 months ago. I had a retractable key clip that I always kept hanging in my car on this little cubby under the left side of the dash near the driver's door, it had two spare keys on it. I stress that it was ALWAYS hanging there, I only took it off maybe 3 times during the space of close to 2 years and always put it right back when I was done. One day I was driving back from a friend's house about an hour out from here and my right leg brushed up against something as I shifted around to get comfortable. I looked down and there was my key clip, one of the keys had been pushed (and looked like it had been twisted around) into a hole on the side of my center console where a fastener should go, clear on the other side of the driver compartment.

There's absolutely no way I could have "kicked" it over there or something like that, it was deliberately pushed in only about 1/4 inch and the clip and other key were dangling from it. I wouldn't have put it there myself, I would have had to be down in the floorboard to do it and there's no logical reason I would have. I always lock my car no matter where I am out of paranoia and I always keep my car keys on me or out of sight and no one else drives it. It would have had to happen within about 48 hours and that's being very generous, just because by then I would have either noticed it was missing from its usual spot or seen where it was out of place. I actually stopped my car in a parking lot and snapped a couple pictures, for what reason I don't know but it freaked me out because I don't know how or why it happened.
edit on 25-9-2013 by duke396 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by duke396

Thank you for sharing, and thanks for the compliment.

Yeah, it's those type of things that make a person question their sanity, right?
Kind of makes a person feel "off centered" in the brain for awhile. Ha!

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Exactly, lol. And I don't like to be that person that immediately jumps to the paranormal and skips all the logical answers but I thought about it for 3 days straight and I can't come up with anything that makes sense.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join