It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fallujah=OWNED

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 03:28 AM
link   
The US occupation forces may have occupied Fallujah, but with the destruction of the city and the deaths of many civilians the US has only accomplished making more Mujahideen. America knows only force, therefore force is what she shall recieve. Unfortunatly I fear for the civilians of America even though the civilians of America fear nothing for the Muslims of Iraq. Allahu Akbar!

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Owned from a military standpoint at this point in time, but using language like that just alienates and pisses off allot of folks. We have to live with the whole world. Let's not be arrogant a-holes and rub it in peoples faces, jumping up & down pounding our chests after a small victory is just a barbaric as cutting peoples heads off because you can.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 03:32 AM
link   
.....and jump right in you did. nice post there Salah Ud Deen. good to see you are trying to make a good impression.

[edit on 14-11-2004 by beergoggles]

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Bitter and cynical.

Why don't you just come out and say "I'm hoping we lose"?

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ibn Iblis
Bitter and cynical.

Why don't you just come out and say "I'm hoping we lose"?

The fact is we are losing. We started losing when we "lit up" the first civilian car that didn't stop at a checkpoint because a fist in the air means a different thing to them.

Here's bitter and cynical for you...

And a question...

Do the Iraqi people want us in their country? If not, then why are we there? If your neighbor doesn't want you on his property but you still remain on his property what is the neighbor allowed to do to you according to U.S. law?

Anyway, there is no winner in war unless you are super wealthy and started the war yourself to get richer. For those poor bastages that actually fight there is no winner.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 04:34 AM
link   
The Americans might have regained controll of Fallujah but insurgens are roaming the street in Mosul. So unless the insurgents are wiped out in Mosul nothing as been gained. There isnt much point in restoring Government rule in one part of Iraq while other parts of the insurgents run riot.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 05:06 AM
link   
this is the problem when you spend trillions and trillions of dollars on NUCLEAR WEAPONS
and dont ever use them

then you dont have any $$ left over to fight conventional wars effectively

i am not for or agianst war

its human nature

i just dislike human nature

i do think peaceful super advanced alien races *might exist*
they are cool and i wish i was one of them

but since im stuck on earth
being american isnt so bad

we have alot of candy but its expensive lol
and we got pepsi

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 05:08 AM
link   
oh and human women can be Very Sexy lol

thats the upside to our crappy wartorn ignorant planet lol

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Kindly keep to the posted topic.

Thanks
FredT

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I hate Liberal losers who just non stop glorify the bad side of everthing.... They lost the Election and now they can do nothing but throw the baby out with the bath water. It's so sad. Used to be a day when Americans believed in themselves. Not like that today. We have big mouth morons micromanaging every battle. Complaining about every aspect of war... GUESS WHAT??? PEOPLE DIE IN WARS!!! You little LOSER BOY John Kerry wanted to go to war! (well that depends who asks him I guess, the idiot couldn't figure out what he believed.) I would rather have a chimpanzee like Bush who I can trust not to flip his wig soon as I go to sleep.

Facts about smoking out insurgents in Fallujah.... Even if they escape... chances are they had to get past US Forces... and chances are they couldn't take weapons. This is why they attacked Mosul Police Stations for weapons. You guys act like we are up against some great force... they are cowards who kill innocent people while looking in their Eye. And they do it with knives. To listen to the fools on this site it's as if they can't wait for Islamic Insurgents to take over American Cities....

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by outsider
Let's not be arrogant a-holes and rub it in peoples faces, jumping up & down pounding our chests after a small victory is just a barbaric as cutting peoples heads off because you can.

You call that an analogy?...what's wrong with you?....

BTW are you all forgetting a couple of things?.....

1. The insurgents attacks have killed more Iraqis than coalition forces.

2. Iraqi troops found "slaughterhouses" in Fallujah where foreign hostages were kept and probably killed.

3. Our troops just found the dismembered body of a caucasian woman, with her throat slit, in the streets of Fallujah.

Fallujah was not full of good and innocent people as some of you seem to believe.....

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 08:22 AM
link   
They didnt win crap. The insurgents LEFT and went to another city.

Owned...
more like blowen-up.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 08:26 AM
link   
OWNED eh?

"Get outta here it's gonna blow"
"Terrorists Win"

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I find it pretty humorous that we consider it a victory when the insurgents disappear. The insurgents didn't lose they just stopped fighting US in a conventional manner, where the US is by far at the advantage. My best guess is that the insurgents realized this and decided to assimilate themselves with the general populace of the city, but no doubt, Fallujah is going to be a very dangerous place for quite some time.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by cargo
OWNED eh?

"Get outta here it's gonna blow"
"Terrorists Win"

Counterstrike....nice!

LL1

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   
As we spk they are now attempting assassination one the
new Palestine leader Abbas.

The Middle East Drama continues...
They have moved from Fallujah to Mosul, meanwhile Palestine
continues with more drama.

It's going to be an endless battle.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   
So how did the ol Hammer and Anvil work out? I had to go and the news had the casulties on the insurgent side at over 1200, and now they are at 1500-2000, in just 12 hours. This was after we had 90% of Falujah under control. Sounds to me that the Hammer and Anvil caught them and they got thumped.

I saw in 2 or 3 threads above that they left? Went to another city. Do you even have a clue? there was nowhere to go, except paradise with 40 virgins.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I just wanted to comment that I find the title of this thread, "Fallujah=OWNED" very arrogant and tacky. Says a lot about what you think about war...as some sort of sick game.

This thread is a perfect example of American arrogance at its finest...congratulations

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   
This morning in the news, the residents of fallujah, in tent cities, all you have to do was to look at their faces and their hands holding prayer beats.

US has relegated this people to living in tents indefinitly.

Mr. Bush liberation is going very nice indeed.

They have not city until is (rebuild) by haliburton associates, and we will feed this people with our tax payer money, one more for our economy.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
So how did the ol Hammer and Anvil work out? I had to go and the news had the casulties on the insurgent side at over 1200, and now they are at 1500-2000, in just 12 hours. This was after we had 90% of Falujah under control. Sounds to me that the Hammer and Anvil caught them and they got thumped.

I saw in 2 or 3 threads above that they left? Went to another city. Do you even have a clue? there was nowhere to go, except paradise with 40 virgins.
The US Army tends to label even civilians as "insurgents." I am waiting to see the numbers of civilians that were killed by the occupation forces. For every civilian death more mujahideen will be created. America is going to lose this war. Just like it lost Vietnam.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join