It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Powerpuff Girls Call Out U.S. on False Flag Ops

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   
***EDIT: The embed feature doesn't seem to be working, and I think this is because I literally JUST uploaded this to YouTube. Hopefully it will work if you copy paste the URL.

www.youtube.com...

Sorry about the difficulty, I think the embedding will work after a bit. END EDIT***

Before I begin I'd like to state that this is my first thread ever, and I'm not quite sure where this should go since, while it is humorous, it makes a serious point too. Please move this thread if I have chosen the location incorrectly!

Anyway, I was watching The Powerpuff Girls today (stick with me
), and this particular episode seemed to me to be more than hinting at a criticism of U.S. false flag operations.

It features a villain disguised as a hero, and who is not so subtly endowed in red white an blue. He even poses on the statue of liberty with a portion of the American flag waving in the background while his theme song is sung.

The Powerpuff Girls have a bad feeling about him though, because he just seems a bit too on top of all the crime in the city. After a Freudian slip on live T.V., the Powerpuff Girls decide to follow this character (known as Major Man). They discover that all the problems he takes credit for stopping, are in fact created by him to begin with. The Powerpuff Girls then set out to expose him to the public.

I'd like to hear your guys' take on this! My instinct while watching was to view The Powerpuff Girls as ATS, Major Man as the U.S. Government, and the general public as...well...the general uninformed public.

I've condensed the episode into a 2.5 minute YouTube video that highlights what I feel is relevant.

If you really want to watch the full episode, it's also on YouTube. The episode is called "Major Competition".

I know this is kind of silly but I thought you guys would find it interesting and if nothing else get a good laugh.

edit on 19-9-2013 by AlliumIslelily because: wording

edit on 19-9-2013 by AlliumIslelily because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-9-2013 by Gemwolf because: Fixed video embed

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by AlliumIslelily

I'll watch the whole episode and be back later.

Sounds interesting. I love picking up on messages in the media like cartoons, movies and games.

He's on top their inside the Giant American flag..

Later at about 5 minutes:
the mayor says "I wish I could stop crimes like you major man. But id never be able to get to the crime scene as fast as you."
Major man says "heh heh heh heh Of course not mayor you'd have to know about it in advance like I do... I mean.. that's right mayor you wouldn't have a chance."

Next scene he kicks a puppy in the road as 3 cars come in from all directions. they crash into each other then he jumps in the middle pretending to save the puppy.

edit on 9/19/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   

I would be more concerned that a kids cartoon is called powerpuff girls
Maybe they are true defenders of the state and not promoting . high speed ice _skating?
edit on 19-9-2013 by 12voltz because: of space bar not registering

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

I'm glad you find it interesting.
Thanks for the summary too; you made a better OP than my actual OP.
All the scenes you pointed out are what I put in my condensed version as they are what stuck out to me as well.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   

yes to the public being the public.. Notice how they keep guessing what is happening without really knowing or careing? but they put all their trust in Major man I mean America.. The power puff girls are not ATS though.. At the end they set up their own false flag. the mayor calls major for help and he's like "thats impossible I didn't start any..." and then he is grabbed by a godzilla like creature and then is forced to admit he set up all the false flags... Then the girls beat up the dinosaur and save the USA, later when no one else is around the dinosaur quits the act and jokes with the power puff girls "next time not so hard" and they giggle...

ATS wouldn't do that.

anyway you were definitely right about the episode. S & F

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Dustytoad

yes to the public being the public.. Notice how they keep guessing what is happening without really knowing or careing? but they put all their trust in Major man I mean America.. The power puff girls are not ATS though.. At the end they set up their own false flag. the mayor calls major for help and he's like "thats impossible I didn't start any..." and then he is grabbed by a godzilla like creature and then is forced to admit he set up all the false flags... Then the girls beat up the dinosaur and save the USA, later when no one else is around the dinosaur quits the act and jokes with the power puff girls "next time not so hard" and they giggle...

ATS wouldn't do that.

anyway you were definitely right about the episode. S & F

Those are good points. Maybe if we compared this to Syria specifically, then The Powerpuff Girls are Russia? I haven't thought that through too deeply, just throwing the idea out there.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Art imitates life? The cats that write for the show are ATS minions? It was statistically bound to occur someday? Maybe we can get professor Farnsworth to solve the riddle with the Fing Longer and the What If machine !

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

You can't get much more blatant than that!.. but remember kids...it's just a cartoon...right?

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   
This is pretty interesting, why? Because of the fact that I spotted something of the same "nature" in a powerpuff girls show a month ago.

The episode is called "Beat the greens" unfortunatly there isn´t the full episode on youtube. I have all the original episodes on VHS. I was going to sample some random effect noises for my music that I make and I was browsing thru the Powerpuff girls (also it is a hell of a show)

Anyway, the episode is about aliens in form of sentient broccolies that come down to earth to take it over. So basicly a alien invasion.

The powerpuff girls cant beat them alone (also a rare thing) so they gather all kids in the city/world to help the powerpuff girls to eat the evil broccolies.

When we see the scene where all children are come to the place where the aliens are, out of nowhere this dude makes his way to the front of the crowd.

You see that? N.W.O .....it is so totaly random. The guy is never shown again in this episode. But he is the strongest kid of them all and just pushes himself forward of the crowd of children who is going to beat the alien threat...Strange?

The picture is taken with a camera from my TV as I paused the VHS hence the quality.

This is the episode on youtube ( not the full and you never see the guy with the NWO in these clips)

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   

S&F for you. Thanks for the upload.

You can actually find a lot of conspiratorial and political commentary in Craig McCracken's work.

Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends is another of his creations.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   

If any of us were writers for a TV show, I'm sure we'd toss in things like this too. Remember folks, conspiracy theories don't just exist on ATS. Neither do the believers. I've seen other shows mention things that made me believe the writers were members here on ATS haha.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Nettlas

Here is the full episode, i'm just watching it now. I used to watch it all the time with my girl, i remember this episode, but i was not aware of those things. Thanks for the input!

edit on 19/9/13 by awatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Man, did anyone else see that guy with the monocle?

Are they saying that they have Winston somehow brought back to life, and are getting prepared to release the new era of world global earth domination?

it looks uncannily like him, I cannot for one moment think that this was a coincerdence.

Why else have a guy with a monocle? An OLD guy at that.

only a blind sheep would miss these newses...

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   

winofiend
Man, did anyone else see that guy with the monocle?

Are they saying that they have Winston somehow brought back to life, and are getting prepared to release the new era of world global earth domination?

it looks uncannily like him, I cannot for one moment think that this was a coincerdence.

No that's the penquin from Batman.. You are always mixing up your coincerdences. Makes one wonder what kind of incerdences are co? Hmmm?

The symbolism is obvious though. An opinion from a show creator expressed on his platform. Winston churchill doesn't make any sense because the mayor is in every episode.

But let's say he is the winston churchill. The the cartoon would be saying that churchill was being scammed by the americans. They caused the problem then offered a solution again and again. The at some point someone scammed the Americans and shamed them, thus making England put their trust back into whoever held their leash before that.

I offer this coincidence for your considerence.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Wow, i think you should stop watching these cartoons. The idea that someone who is not what they say they are is a very old meme "Grandma what big eyes you have" ring any bells? Watch any Disney movie and you are bound to find baddies disguised as goodies. As a father i can tell you kids don't actually have a deep understanding of the cartoons they watch. The adults who make them may put stuff in them that adults would understand, but that is probably so they don't feel like their life's work is meaningless drivel and they should just commit suicide.

V

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by awatara

Oh, cool, I have searched it on youtube but never found the full lenght! Thanks alot

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
When I was unemployed I used to watch the power puff girls daily. The writers are very clever, I would go so far as to say that it's more entertaining for adults than it is for kids. The creators know what they are doing when they put this stuff in there and I don't believe they are Illuminati puppets or anything daft like that. They are probably old stoners and conspiracy theorists.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

Yes, I am totaly with you on that one. If I created a cartoon series, there would be tons of semi-hidden hints to different conspiracies

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
MOJO JOJO!!!!

Sorry just had to.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Variable

Wow, i think you should stop watching these cartoons. The idea that someone who is not what they say they are is a very old meme "Grandma what big eyes you have" ring any bells? Watch any Disney movie and you are bound to find baddies disguised as goodies.

You have missed the point.
Maybe you are the one who watches too many cartoons?

Reading comprehension says the guy is who he says he is, he just doesn't do what he says he does. Hes' not technically a bad guy *in the cartoon. He's AMERICA.

The Message told by the creators is: America solves problems that it created. They have such quick response time because they new in advance about what would happen. It's false flag terror attacks they are talking about. This is the true reason why America acts as the police of the world. Really they are doing what they already wanted to do in the first place.

This is probably the most blatant symbolism I have ever seen.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join