It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else tired...just tired!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

MagesticEsoteric
Sorry...I hit enter way too soon.

edit on 16-9-2013 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

I'm just so sick and Tired of all this crap!

I'm tired of the games...the lies and deceit!

I'm tired of trying to understand any sort of truth while sorting through the bull$#!+....

Uuhhggg....I think I'm just sleepy tired and grumpy.

Ahhh, welcome to the changes!

Time to develop some Equanimity.

The easy way to tell what is now worthy of your energy and attention is simple really:- Ask yourself, "Will anything I do or say help change this for the better?"

If the answer is No, then you will know not to waste a single thought or rant on it. Stop the energy leakage !

If the asnwer to the quesiton is Yes, then go for it, Positively go at changing it for the better.

This will lead you to an understanding that some things seriously have to be allowed to happen for the human race learn and grow from, and these things you can do nothing to change, so just let them go. Do not worry about them again.

As you progress in this way of thinking and being you will feel more calmness in your daily life. Less inclination to have to speak up about things you see, less needing to carry the heavy load of energy-attachments to things and outcomes.

In this calmness you will find a sense of Joy again.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I think it's just getting harder and harder to live most anywhere. So eventually you just feel like giving up. I'm not sure if that's what you're talking about but Ya I'm tired of life. Seems completely pointless

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Neysa

You are too kind good sir!

If only technology allowed me to reach through the screen and enjoy.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Ex_CT2
reply to post by MagesticEsoteric

Listen: You gotta remember that that's what they intend. They want us to get tired and give up. Seriously, I'd love to just go... back... to.... zzzzz.......

But I don't. Get me a power-nap every afternoon and go right back to my ****-disturbing....

you could very well be right about "them" wanting us to give up....it's days like yesterday that I seriously consider it...thankfully, today has been a new day and my outlook has been entirely different.

Amazing what a good nights sleep can do for the psyche.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

w8tn4it

My friend's grandson went to school today. He stood up in front of the class and said..."i quit". Well , I guess that's 3r'd grade antics, but it's kinda cute.

That is cute...if only it was that easy... right?

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

intrptr
Being a little more aware of the surrounding world is a kind of hell.

But I would rather be informed than ignorant.

Caring about what goes on is a good thing.

The tiredness is a pang of conscience I think.

It means you are human.

Actually...Hell beyond words at times.

I'm like you, in that I would rather be informed than ignorant but, it can also be a huge weight to bear at times. Especially when surrounded by people that are more concerned with the material aspect of life.

Today has been a better day and, for that, I'm extremely grateful!

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Octave

Good for you!

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

That about sums up how I felt yesterday.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   

EnochWasRight

MagesticEsoteric
Sorry...I hit enter way too soon.

I'm just so sick and Tired of all this crap!

I'm tired of the games...the lies and deceit!

I'm tired of trying to understand any sort of truth while sorting through the bull$#!+....

Uuhhggg....I think I'm just sleepy tired and grumpy.

That's not the world. It's caffeine (or other stimulants) and diet. Stop caffeine for one week and take some NyQuil ZZZ at 7:30 each night. The first two days will be hell, but after that, you will feel like a new person. Dark Chocolate can supplement the caffeine. Instead of Caffeine, it has Theobromine. Instead of making you paranoid and hitting you with a downer after an hour, it lasts. No headaches. Trust me, the world will look different when you are clear of the stimulants and sugar. Eat some fruit and get some sleep.

Not quite ready to get rid of the caffeine at this point in my life but, I appreciate your advice and will take it in consideration for the future.

I guess you could call me a junkie of sorts.

Not really but, I absolutely love my morning cup of coffee.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

I'm not sure whether I should take you up on the hug or....

Break it down....hammer style.

Thank you so much for the giggles.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

BigBrotherDarkness
For over half my life... let it go take a break or else it will consume and destroy you, they don't think you're worth it so pay them the same favor. Learn to seprate emotions out of it objectively during the break you'll be way better off... stress kills.

Very wise advice and I appreciate it more than you know. Thank you!

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Okay...I think I responded to all the members that replied to my OP.

I just wanted to thank you all for taking the time to respond and try to help.

I really really really appreciate it.

Truly!

Now....I am going to take my sorry butt off to bed before I get to the point of depletion yet again.

Cheers and much love to All.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Actually...Hell beyond words at times.

I'm like you, in that I would rather be informed than ignorant but, it can also be a huge weight to bear at times. Especially when surrounded by people that are more concerned with the material aspect of life.

Today has been a better day and, for that, I'm extremely grateful!

Thanks for the reply. That "being more aware is more hellish" I took from Chris Rock, the comedian. Its not part of one of his routines but an interview I don't know where from.

If that struck you like it did me then you are better off than most. Things that occur affect you deeply because you care. There is no higher gift than that. Knowing when to shut it off for a bit is important too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join