It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dynamo walking on water! Real or fake?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

The AA theory is undeniable! Maybe they do not have all their facts in place YET, but I have seen more than enough to convince me of its authenticity. Mainstream religions are based on this theory to a large extent, but later got bastardised by the babylonian brotherhood(ptb) who controlled everything since the great flood.

We are probably descendants of the atlantians and lemurians. The orion group composes of grey and reptillian aliens that do not look like us at all. They are different entirely although bipedal.

I am confused myself with the details of the plot, all I know is that reality is way different than what we have been taught. The pyramids throughout the world, the crop circles, the abductions, alien bases and aliens collaborating with governments for technology, the ancient mining operations, etc...etc

Lets agree to disagree! I dont want the thread to get sidetracked.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

tracehd1

DocHolidaze
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

it looks like he had a a platform set up just under the surface to walk on before hand and then he hired two kyakers to randomly cruise by at the right moment to make it look like there was nothing in between the dock and the person. when really all the kyackers had to do was not hit the platform with there paddels as they went over the platform.

I think this guy is just a good illusionist.

I agree w/ you. When I seen the 2 kyakers it appeared they just skimmed the surface w/ thier paddles.

The guy that really impresses me is Chris Angel. I know it's an illusion but HOW IN THE HELL does he do it? He's walked on water, gone threw glass, walked up buildings, appeared to guess the lottery under "police supervision"
Suspended not only himself in mid-air but random people on the street.

Maybe the guy that rats out magician's on T.V. would be willing to tackle this trick... Butt then again, do we really want to know (?) it makes for great entertainment. Why take the fun out of everything? I really believe that ignorence in the right places is bliss/ enjoyment/ wonder.
edit on 16-9-2013 by tracehd1 because: Add

I always enjoy a good show, but since I have came to this place I try to deconstruct everything, even in real life I find myself thinking "sources???"

I believe the only real magic left in this world is on the pitch..........

but there is always MAGICK(que creepy music)

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Regards the Dynamo walking on water thing, I saw the trick for the 1st time a few days ago and I am still puzzling on how he did it.

But I loved some of the comments on here. For example: (sorry, I forget from whom) that he couldn't be walking on water because if he was Jesus, his feet wouldn't get partially submerged! I laughted out loud at that one! Like how many sons of God have there been and were you there at the time? Who knows what it would look like if Christ actually walked on water???!??!

The perspex in the swimming pool explanation kind of misses one very crucial point. There's a WORLD of difference between the river Thames, and guess what, A SWIMMING POOL. Any klutz can put some perspex in a swimming pool. But getting a 50m perspex platform into the Thames, without anyone seeing you do it and reporting about it? Impossible. And not to mention the fact that the Thames is TIDAL ladies and gentlemen. Anchor it to the bottom and it sticks out of the water at low tide, and is 6 feet under at high tide. And then there's the boats of course. Not just the boats in the scene, but the boats that sank hitting the platform and the people that drowned and the lawsuits. No, I completely discount the plexiglass platform explanation. It does not hold water ;-).

Personally, I think it is CGI. CGI and crowd scenes from some other event. But even then I struggle to see how it's done.

Of course he COULD be an alien after all ;-)
edit on 16-1-2014 by Chippy99 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-1-2014 by Chippy99 because: Typo's

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

GuidedKill
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

At 2:40 mark when the boat approaches him look behind him and you can see the water acting different. If I had to guess its a clear piece of plastic sunken just beneath the surface. I can tell you I fish 5 days a week and can notice when a single bait is just below the surface. Just like in fishing I can see the water disturbance by the object under it.

FAKE IMO.
edit on 16-9-2013 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

Pedantic I know bit I don't think 'FAKE' is the right word, he is a magician afterall, that's kinda the point. But yeah of course he's not really doing it. My partner often joke though that he (david Blaine and Darren brown and the like) are aliens though. Wish i was as motivated as them lol.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Chippy99

Regards use of CGI, and possibly paid stooges, I do wonder if he uses that as well, pretty awful if he does as there's no skill in that really. Example is on one of his tricks where he gets fish to magically appear from a bucket, in south Africa I think, YouTube it. Maybe poor editing bit there is evidence of scenes being cut as people in the crowd magically move places from one scene to the next...very fishy. Pun intended.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join