It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to become a king without being related to royalty.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by grainofsand

That's true and take for example Prince Williams brother who some believe is not Prince Charles's son. Does he have the right to any title? Really?

I mean the whole thing is a farce.

And they don't behave any better than chavs. Take for example, flashing their bottoms, wearing Nazi outfits. Kate middleton getting drunk and never really working before .
edit on 16-9-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by werewolf99

You can find the answer to your question in the bible ...I am just saying .....peace

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
The answer is easy: Call Obama. He can tell you all about it.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Marry a queen is your best bet I would think... Although how you manage that, I don't know

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Florasaurus
Marry a queen is your best bet I would think... Although how you manage that, I don't know

As mentioned earlier on in this thread though, marrying a queen does not achieve the title of king in any of the worlds countries which have either a constitutional or absolute monarchy.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
The World is already ruled by Kings and Queens. If you want to be a king, you're going to have to conquer one of them. Ummm...Good luck with that...

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
You could be like Rick Perry, governor of Texas. A person who has no ability at all to rightfully govern the state. And Texas is not like any other state, it was once a country. It still has certain rights to its own independence and could even theoretically become its own kingdom with a king. It's legally possible but highly unlikely.

Maybe it isn't such a good idea to be a qing (or queen). Hawaii was once its own kingdom and look what happened to it. Certainly by being a qing you become endangered, so you would need some kind of protection against threats. It was very easy for the United States military to overthrow the Hawaii government and royalty and install their own. Hawaii could not stand a chance against the USA.

If you have gone on some sort of quest like Lord of the Rings [edit: actually the Chronicals of Narnia is more of an appropriate story] you might have some kind of claim to being a king. It just depends on you and your experience (if you have actually gone on some sort of magical trip). Hell, maybe even wearing a gold ring (or tooth grill) makes you more of a king. Also, if you were to win the lottery you could certainly live the life of a king; doesn't mean you are a king though because you still follow certain laws and rules. Or maybe not, maybe when you win the lottery you become part of the 'elite' and actually do become a king (or queen).

There are plenty instances and stories of kings throughout history to study in regards to becomming a king. In the Three Kings story of the birth of Jesus Christ, the Three Kings brought sacred gifts of frankensis, mhyrr, and gold. This is kind of interesting because you have three kings bringing gifts to a spiritual king. If you are religiously oriented (or if you just want to try something) you could buy some mhyrr, gold, and frankensis. And having gold in this kind of economy certainly puts you in a much better place than if you don't have gold. So yeah, you should probably think about getting some gold. Buying frankensis and mhyrr is up to you though.

Maybe if your name were something like 'Stephen King' and you just happen to accomplish a large volume of work (in his case fiction) you get the subtlety of being a king. That is kind of a far out theory though and I doubt his name has any connection to his work. (I don't know if that's even his real name or just his pen name) If he were to be named something else besides the last name King it shouldn't have any effect on his work, right? I know that my last name has absolutely nothing to do with what I write, or how I perceive myself with my own mind. You could test this theory though and change your last name to 'King' and see if it makes you any more of a king. Lol. I wonder how many people have changed their last name to 'King.'
edit on 16-9-2013 by ImagineFree because: Lord of the Rings should instead by Chronicals of Narnia

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Since you weren't born into a royal family, and you probably have no hope of marrying into one either, there is only one way left.

That way is the same way that those families originally became royalty.

You claim territory as your own, declare your divine right given to you by God to rule over the masses and ensure you have a monopoly on violence in that territory. Then you have to violently get rid of everyone who opposes your rule until everyone who lives in that territory is sufficiently beaten down and are willing to accept you as their rightful king.

Good luck.

edit on 16-9-2013 by fedeykin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

every single royal family today stole their thrones. Not one is truly of royal blood handed down since the dawn of civilization.

The kings that ruled egypt for example aren't even known for who they were. King tuts DNA was revealed and no one even thinks about it.

All of Europe is / was ruled by false kings.

The kings of old live among us today....with you...

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Buy an island or take over a piece of land, declare that land an independent nation, and declare yourself King.

It may take decades before your new nation is recognized by the rest of the world as its own nation-state (if at all), but perhaps by the time your children or grandchildren inherit the throne from you, and perhaps they expanded the nation through conquering or what-not, the rest of the world may recognize your nation, and you would be recognized as the "official" first king of that nation (perhaps posthumously).

edit on 9/16/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

That's a good start, but there's more.

Allow "shady" Russian and Zionist banks to set up operations, build an airfield for a CIA narcotics hub, and make room for a eugenics lab.

Then, you will get your UN approval, but count the days you remain alive as a blessing before you're deemed dispensible.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

FreedomEntered
The royals do marry a commoners and that's the way you can become king - go for it!

Doesn't work. That's what the Duke of Edinburgh did, and Prince Albert before him, but it didn't make them kings.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Q33323
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

That's a good start, but there's more.

Allow "shady" Russian and Zionist banks to set up operations, build an airfield for a CIA narcotics hub, and make room for a eugenics lab.

Then, you will get your UN approval, but count the days you remain alive as a blessing before you're deemed dispensible.

That was the "what-not" when I said "...expanded the nation through conquering or what-not..."

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Ha, kings...

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ImagineFree

well actually " Larry King " comes too mind

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
And u all forgot the King,,, why that would be ,, and here he is mr Elvis Presly ,, big had ladies & Gentlemen,,

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
You literally start calling yourself a King, and begin to claim the land around you.
At which point you will garner supporters and enemies very quickly depending on how convincing you are.
It would be about declaring yourself a country based on some moral authority higher then the present day government and establishing a base of support to rally to your kingdom's cause.

There is no such thing as Royal bloodlines etc, as they are self-declared titles to further perpetuate the ever expanding myth.
edit on 16-9-2013 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

I am confused so the monarchy is matriarchal?

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
The main important point seems to be people, you need people to accept you as king. How about this, I decaler myself the king of this link: I know it is starting small: and hopefully gain acceptance as king of this link? Maybe eventually I declare myself the king of the internet.

Ok how many people will accept me as the king of the internet?

I can have a family tree tracing me to anyone you want, no problam at all. Incidentally, I can have any other qualifications from anywhere on the planet in 24 hours: in addition to my BA(HONS) from the ou.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

In Britain, if a woman is next in line to the throne, then the woman becomes monarch.
BUT the man who marries the woman does not become king.
Queen Anne married George of Denmark, who did not become king.
Queen Victoria married Prince Albert, who did not become king.
Surely it's well known that Queen Elizabeth married Prince Philip, who did not become king.
So a man who married a daughter of Prince William would not become king.
The crown goes to the next person in the line of descent, not to the person they marry.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join