It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

50 Million Muslims In Europe, 80% Are Beggars Living on Western Welfare.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by snapperski

I absolutely agree with this man on one thing he said. I am not sure about the rest though.

What I am not sure about is that 80% are unemployed. I knew MANY black Muslims in Spain. They sold DVDs and bootleg accessories. They would work all day selling this crap. Hard work if you ask me, though a submerged economy none the less.

I never saw them begging. They were VERY polite and conscientious about being a burden on others. There were a few that weren't really Muslim and were real scum bags. Over all though the Muslim people I met in Europe were a credit to their people.

What I agreed with was that before the US can be made to end its efforts in the ME that Muslims there need to stop killing each other. If not the US then someone else will be there reaping the benefits of their dysfunction.

That needs to end. No peace can be offered until they are willing to truly accept it. There is no point in sending the US back home if the very next day everyone returns to killing each other like they weren't just invaded by a western power...and they would.

If the middle east wont live in peace the west must pacify them. History shows that Muslims who share a border with Christian or western nations become a realized threat once their power grows to certain heights.

Sorry but this is true. Ask Greece or Spain, or Sicily or any one else who had Muslim empires as neighbors. If they are peaceful and live with others like their own laws say...cool. If not, they MUST be destabilized to protect your own people. I know, but its true. So I don't care what you say to that. I will be damned if I condone a reckless attitude torwards a precarious situation for future generations.

Sure we sold them weapons on the black market....BUT THEY BOUGHT THEM!!

That blood lust of the ME must be addressed before anything else can be done.

Real Muslims are good friends, excellent examples of discipline and honor. REAL honor. All else will not be called "Muslim " in my book. Murderers should be killed, thieves stolen from, and those lacking honor deserve none in return.

Sad but true.

edit on 9 14 2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

edit on 9 14 2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by tadaman

I dont agree 100% with what you say, but im with you with most of what you say

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

imod02
reply to post by Skyfloating

Worlds highest standard of living are in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Germany. Unlike you I respect your point of view, seems you do not respect mine so as far as i am concerned you are 100% right in your views. Hope you enjoy living in a muslem contry

I would respect your view if they are backed up by specific stats and figures and also show a differentiation according to country-of-origin and country of immigration.

Simply saying "muslims are welfare-leeches" is about as untrue as "muslim integration in Europe is no problem".
Those are generalized statements that don't educate me or anyone else on what is actually happening.

Do you know how many people receive welfare in Germany, Sweden, France, Britain, etc. and how many of those welfare recipients are muslims?

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Looks like a good time to cut welfare and make homelessness a crime

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

libertytoall

Hmmm.........

If OP's facts are true, that would make Europe into one massive Prison.

Is it right to treat anyone as a prisoner because they are poor, or dont have a place to live?

There has to be a happy medium. I loose faith in humanity when people talk the way you do.......

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   

sonnny1

libertytoall

Hmmm.........

If OP's facts are true, that would make Europe into one massive Prison.

But they would be mostly Muslim

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
We can differentiate between countries of origin till the moon shines neon pink. It is still a fact that identification as muslim comes first. Unlike other religions within other cultures, who may engage in similar practices, there is an obligation of adherence to their din across all cultures and countries.

To claim otherwise is to infer that islam is not as worthy as it claims to be, that it is not a complete way of life, political, social and religious.. Unlike, say, christianity, which does not interfere with the laws of the land or how you deal with political issues.

But if you're looking for a place to lob all your problems, don't make a move, you guys!

We're the experts!

www.abc.net.au...

Mr Burnside has been in Hobart to talk about the off-shore processing of asylum seekers.

He floated the idea at a public lecture saying the entire state of Tasmania could be a place of detention for asylum seekers who arrive by boat.

He has previously criticised both the Labor Party's Papua New Guinea solution, as well as the Coalition's plan to process asylum claims in the Pacific.

Mr Burnside is instead suggesting his own 'Tasmanian solution'.

"If politicians are obsessed with the idea that asylum seekers must be kept in detention then that could be legally satisfied by declaring the island of Tasmania a place of detention," he said.

Just send everyone down there, sorted. That guy has a brrraaaiin in his head.. somewhere.. lmao

Oo

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

It's not the USA it's all the corrupt politicans / banks and their handlers that are controlling NATO and their host countries. The Western World is hijacked by Zionists / London / Saudi Arabia. Get rid of the corrupt politicians and their handlers and their handler handlers who have hijacked these countries.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

I think the point we are trying to make is that there is a problem with muslems and Europe. The muslem culture does not integrate very well as has been seen all over Europe. What i fear is Europe is heading for it own war as it seem to have had it up to the teeth. Why have the European people had enough is for them to tell, but one thing is sure, muslems are been seen as the invaders ( the reasons i dont know ) and people from all sides have a feeling they need to take sides without knowing the real reasons why. Its the "YOU ARE WRONG I AM RIGHT" mindset that starts wars. Its a sad fact that many people on ATS suffers from this mind set. In Europe there are no stats kept on what religion has the most unemployment but if you dig deep enough you can find the countries were they come from. Are 80% of muslems in Europe without jobs, seems a very high number, but if you consider the inflexibility of the muslim religion, different cultures, language problems, and the fact they can make more money doing nothing but making children and living of the government than they could ever in there home country it must be very high. The first step to stopping people getting trapped in mind sets is for every one to admit there is a big problem and then take steps to sort it.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   
As an aside, who runs a sizeable percentage of corner shops in Britain - often working 12 or more hours a day, 7 days a week? Who run most of the 'Indian' takeaways and restaurants?

Oh, muslims .......

And I for one are very happy that they are here!

(I live in a small town. There is an 'Indian' takeway next to my shop and over the years I have got to know the owners and staff - all muslims - very well. They are a lot friendlier than many 'whites' I know! And I've learned a lot from them - like the fact that they look forward to and enjoy Christmas)

Edit: oh and of course 80% of muslims in Britain are not unemployed! That's just stupid, bigotted hogswash. Though it's fair to say that in some areas the percentage is higher than the national average. ie, for London:

muslimstatistics.wordpress.com...
edit on 15-9-2013 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by imod02

If Europe is heading for its own war, it will be because of incompetence from politicians, but i doubt it will come that far.
It should be clear that those who despise the western culture are free to leave and live somehwere else in an islamic culture, it is up to them, they are free to go.
But if they want to stay, than they have to adapt and integrate in the western society.
They have all the freedoms like everyone else in the western society, they can even protest and have signs that are insulting to the west in which they live and which feeds them.
It is not us who don't want them, they despise us, and rather than integrate, they segregate themselves from us, that is the whole problem.

They are not seen as invaders, they are people like you and me but with a ideology which is incompatible with the western culture.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by earthling42

Thank you, that was very well said.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

edit on 15-9-2013 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Western-European, to be specific dutchman, reporting in.

Like much of Europe, there are a decent amount of Muslims here in the Netherlands.
Primarily from Turkey and Morocco, but also various countries, such as Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan and other countries where war is or was going on, but also various African and asian muslims, for example, from Ghana and Indonesia are here.

The Africans and asians tend to be people who work, and work hard, albeit minimum wage jobs, but if you're from a poor country and are motivated to work, you'll work. Those of the Middle-east, cooks, merchants, but also various office jobs. I could look into the records to see how much crime and unemployment there is per ethnic group, but I'd assume that it's the white population that tends to be involved in crimes more often, lately. While, yes, there are crimes and exploitation of the welfare system amongst the middle eastern folk, it's the few news reports that make it seem so huge while crime rates have gone down.

Welfare systems and prosperity are like honey. Wherever it's good and easy, people will trek to. This happened in the ancient times of Rome, this happened during the industrial revolution in the west, this still happens to wherever things are good. No one likes leeches, but they're a part of the economy.
Want to get rid of them, try propagating how good life is at another end. Or even better, improve conditions in their home countries.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Muslims should not be given ANY special consideration in society. No religion should. I don't believe there's going to be any magic sky-cake when I die - It sickens me to see adults who believe in fairy tales getting more than everyone else.

It's like that one obnoxious kid in high school that always disrupted the entire class but never got punished just because it was an every day thing for him/her to act up. Forgot that, throw them overboard. If they learn to swim and climb back aboard on their own, they'll have learned a lesson. If not, they don't deserve to be part of our society.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I'm European for what I know is that many Muslim peole really want to have a job then to live of welfare . But most of the time they are being rejected by companies because of their race or religion .

So many of them start their own businesses and hire Muslims that want to work.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   
What a joke, but I ain't gonna elaborate. I just hope Western Euros understand when TSHTF, none of you guys better even attempt to go east, south, central, or northeast. You guys made your beds and you all shall die in them as well. The rest of Europe spent the better part of the last thousand years plunging Christian blessed swords deep into the chest of these invaders. And for what? So you should hand over all that God has given us? Our ancestors have long since turned in their graves.

No matter how NICE you are to them, they are invading you! They aren't in your countries to be citizens nor friends. Snap out of the slumber which has been cast upon you!

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Clearly a load of tosh being spoken by this guy, for whatever reason.... in the multicultural West Midlands in The UK, supposedly "invaded" by homogenous, jobless, evil "Moslems", i'm strangely living in peace with industious community minded terrorists who provide me with yummy take aways, public services, convenience stores, bus and taxi rides, education, manufacturing etc etc and all with a smile - presumably while plotting my downfall and the murder of my first born on the altar of some bloodthirsty moon god

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   

AndyMayhew
As an aside, who runs a sizeable percentage of corner shops in Britain - often working 12 or more hours a day, 7 days a week? Who run most of the 'Indian' takeaways and restaurants?

Oh, muslims .......

And I for one are very happy that they are here!

(I live in a small town. There is an 'Indian' takeway next to my shop and over the years I have got to know the owners and staff - all muslims - very well. They are a lot friendlier than many 'whites' I know! And I've learned a lot from them - like the fact that they look forward to and enjoy Christmas)

Edit: oh and of course 80% of muslims in Britain are not unemployed! That's just stupid, bigotted hogswash. Though it's fair to say that in some areas the percentage is higher than the national average. ie, for London:

muslimstatistics.wordpress.com...
edit on 15-9-2013 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

Ah the problem with "generalities"

Indian Muslims... are not the Muslims that are a problem. For the most part aside from integration with women issues which are being addressed if the Muslim population of the world was from India these issues wouldn't exist.

Let's be fair, the issue isn't Islam any more than Christianity is the Westboro Baptist church by definition, it is the Middle East and parts of Africa that is the issue at hand.

<< 1   >>

join