It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If biblical prophecy is true then it must and will be fullfilled, correct?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   

warriorscholar81
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Which is exactly the point that a TRUE Christian should and would strive to emulate Christ not matthew, luke, john or the old or new testament but Christ regardless if he is a fictional character or not.

You can forget that friend. You do mean the Jesus that pissed the bible bangers off to the point where they had him publically executed? Or the Jesus that members of his own family tried to get committed to the nut house? Or how about the Jesus that called people dogs, vipers, serpents, thieves, ect ect.....you really want to be that guy? Would you really want to meet that guy?

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

I believe those were the orthodox Jews that said and did all that based on their belief that his teachings did not align with their own. Nothing against Jewish people or anything, just saying they did not care for him very much.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Or how about the Jesus that called people dogs, vipers, serpents, thieves, ect ect.....

When put that way, Jesus sounds like someone I could hang out and drink wine with everyday.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by warriorscholar81

Right. What I am saying is how would we all like to be Jesus if this was the result. It really never was a popularity contest for him. He gained nothing of this worlds effects from being himself. He was despised and rejected of men, tested in hopes of trapping him, lied about with all manner of evil ect.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

tamusan

Or how about the Jesus that called people dogs, vipers, serpents, thieves, ect ect.....

When put that way, Jesus sounds like someone I could hang out and drink wine with everyday.

LOL!

Some folks cant stand to be around that heat even if they are not the target. They want and try to be the everyman Jesus.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

And he took all the negative ill will against him like a champ and continued to love man and more importantly those that were so hatefully against him. Which is the point, most of us here on this crummy lil rock could not take that kind of hatred and abuse against us and still find love and forgivness for those that do the hating.

At least according to a thousands year old book anyway. So despite if he actually existed or not the message (his word) as it is written is still a good way to try and lead your life.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Lil Drummerboy
Is the Bible true?
or simply a fabricated opinion with coincidences...

well god does work in mysterious ways.
and fish rained down upon them
then the water turned red

All things that have been shown to happen today,. but by reason of educated explanation
from educated people.. not a mythical unseen force explained as "GOD"

I prefer Nastrodamus as a prophet,
at least his writtings were not Re written over and over to make corrections by those that felt
it needed tweeking for their liking
edit on 12-9-2013 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

Are you kidding? Nostradamus is continually reinterpreted, try grabbing an old "prophecies of nostradamus" book and compare it to today after those supposed prophecies were supposed to happen.

Pure crap.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

warriorscholar81

And he took all the negative ill will against him like a champ and continued to love man and more importantly those that were so hatefully against him. Which is the point, most of us here on this crummy lil rock could not take that kind of hatred and abuse against us and still find love and forgivness for those that do the hating.

At least according to a thousands year old book anyway. So despite if he actually existed or not the message (his word) as it is written is still a good way to try and lead your life.

Yes he did. he took that home made whip and beat the tar out of the money changers. LOL And really he was pretty ruff on those layers and Pharisees.

Myself I am more like Ezekiel. Somebody puts a plate of human waste down in front of me I look up and say Ah Lord! LOL
edit on 10-10-2013 by Logarock because: n

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join