It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SECRET "trade" scheme 2 outlaw GMO labeling worldwide + pollute the food supply

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
The corrupt Obama regime has drawn up a new scheme to make you ill through your food.

This scheme is very secret even from congress and will implemented through executive order bypassing democratic
discussion.

it is designed by the global elite to basically enslave everyone by making people ill and dependent on pharma drugs.

[snipped]

It's called the Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP), and it's a super secret trade pact being negotiated completely outside of law, with no congressional authority but with the aim of forcing nations around the world to ban GMO labeling, embrace Monsanto's GMO crops and keep pharmaceutical prices artificially high to enrich the world's medication monopolists.

• Dropping of all bans on GMOs. All countries signing the TPP must allow GMOs to be grown in their country and secretly used throughout the food supply -- all GMO labeling will be outlawed.

• Shutting down all generic drug manufacturers who make "copycat" drugs that compete with the monopoly patents of top U.S. drug makers.

• Redefining resistance against GMOs as "anti-free trade practices" that can result in economic sanctions against nations that attempt to ban GMOs.

• The outlawing of "Fair Use" of copyrighted material. Anyone using an image, a short video clip, an audio clip, etc., would be criminalize and possibly arrested and imprisoned under the TPP.

• Flooding the U.S. market with polluted, unsafe food products from nations that have virtually no enforcement of regulations on pesticides and herbicides. As Nationofchange.org reports, "[Corporations] are carefully crafting the TPP to ensure that citizens of the involved countries have no control over food safety, what they will be eating, where it is grown, the conditions under which food is grown and the use of herbicides and pesticides."

www.naturalnews.com...

[snipped]

www.naturalnews.com...

edit on 9-9-2013 by beckybecky because: (no reason given)

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others
edit on Mon Sep 9 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: i) You will not use your membership in the Websites for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate ........., or any kind of solicitation for political action, ...Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by beckybecky
www.naturalnews.com...

www.naturalnews.com...

Have you got any sources that are not compulsive liars?

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Previous poster beat me to it.

I would like more sources of information please. Naturalnews, although interesting site has been known to publish some very 'tall' stories.

I hope it is not true.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   
As has been stated in the trade agreement
Corporations are allowed to sue a government if that government has introduced policies that will disrupt corporate profits

I always believed this was aimed majoritly at the spread of GMO's
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Link to thread containing leaked doc pertaining to this .....albet from a US perspective

I wonder if the euro trade agreement will be subject to the same corporate advantage as the TPP

Read somewhere about the GMO dollar - sensing the loss of the petro dollar the US gov is moving toward the same principle but for GMO seeds .......well atleast the US produces that

Worth a look into
edit on 9-9-2013 by Neocrusader because: Added

edit on 9-9-2013 by Neocrusader because: Added

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

www.naturalnews.com...

www.naturalnews.com...

lolz rite?! i read on natural news that Obama wanted to bomb Syria lolz! there's no way that could be true because its from that site! lolz!

then i read about police brutality and they had a video but police brutalizing don't exist because its on natural news!

i bet like me you eat all gmos and luv vaccines and football and Miley Cyrus 2 huh!

wait i think Myles Cyrus was on natural news so that means she doesn't exist, oops, my bad lolz!

we r better cuz as soon as we see natural news we know we can stop thinking and dismissed anything we see from there lolz!!!

OMG u r so cool A/S/L???

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

www.naturalnews.com...

www.naturalnews.com...

lolz rite?! i read on natural news that Obama wanted to bomb Syria lolz! there's no way that could be true because its from that site! lolz!

then i read about police brutality and they had a video but police brutalizing don't exist because its on natural news!

i bet like me you eat all gmos and luv vaccines and football and Miley Cyrus 2 huh!

wait i think Myles Cyrus was on natural news so that means she doesn't exist, oops, my bad lolz!

we r better cuz as soon as we see natural news we know we can stop thinking and dismissed anything we see from there lolz!!!

OMG u r so cool A/S/L???

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by beckybecky

The Trans-Pacific Partnership is so secret it has its own .gov website!,

www.ustr.gov...

Please stop shilling for that brain dead website, the health warrior will send you to an early grave.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by beckybecky

Here in NZ we are going to be part of this TPP. It's a trade deal we are allowed to know whats in it once it's passed, but we are told it will be good for us. Some leaked bits are corporations will be able to recover lost earnings from a TPP country that passes laws in their own contry that may affect future perceived earnings.
Here is a site from the American perspective

www.washingtonsblog.com... text-secret-this-agreement-hands-the-sovereignty-of-our-country-over-t.html

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Cataka

This is what the health warrior does to your mind, kids.

Beware.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaHawk
reply to post by Cataka

This is what the health warrior does to your mind, kids.

Beware.

you probably said the same thing when infowars said the NSA was intercepting all email and net traffic.

sheeple cause corruption and dictatorship.

well who's been proved right again?

and guess what Apple is going to bring out a iphone which has finger print sensor which will be sent to Apple and then to NSA which together with your mugshot from the iphone camera can be used to track everywhere.

new topics

top topics

join