It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientific Prayer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Traditional Prayer vs. Scientific Prayer

The secret to effective prayer is to praise God and give thanks beforehand. Thank him first and receive second. Scientific Prayer differs from traditional prayer because it is not asking or petitioning for God’s help or favor. Rather, Scientific Prayer is affirming in advance what is wanted or needed, rather than affirming what is.

Scientific Prayer can also be described as using the power of your words, thoughts and images to transform your life into something magnificent. When we use Scientific Prayer, we are using positive statements of truth and thanksgiving to speak to God.

Joseph Murphy's book The Power of Your Subconscious Mind got me thinking about the New Thought philosophy.

I had some experiences that proved to me the existence of a creator. And I now believe that he doesn't care what you call him, who you are or what you did. He does not force his will, he does not punish, hate or abandon us. His love is unconditional and boundless, he is love, life and good will. He exists everywhere and he can do anything.

I spent a lot of time thinking about it and what this means. In the process and without even being aware that I started looking at and reacting to situations using this mentality, wonderful things started happening to me. I started noticing that some of my problems just kinda worked themselves out, and little by little I started feeling less stress, my mood got better and I started noticing all kinds of synchronicity almost everyday.

I just want people to know about it because if it works for me it should work for all. I highly recommend Joseph Murphy' books. Audible.com has many of them. I listen on the way to and from work and noticed that rush hour traffic is no longer a problem, most of the time I get home and don't even realize that I was stuck in traffic for 45 minutes.

Give it a shot, it might change your life too.

I like to talk to people who feels the same way about it, so please share if you're one of them.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
How come nobody has anything to say?

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by whatsecret

Here is a pdf to the book

www.ichoosetoheal.com...

edit on 2-10-2013 by gadfire because: (no reason given)

full audio work
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
It's just Law of Attraction. The only difference is that they added the need for a "God" to be in it.

Appreciate and that'll cause your world view to be more positive - more to appreciate - you'll be more aware of more things that you appreciate coming into your life.

The brain likes pattern, so why not have a positive one ?

On a spiritual level (if you believe in it), it is energy. The more you connect with the energy of "Appreciation" the more that energy will keep building in your life giving more and more to appreciate and making that energy dominant in your life.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

gadfire

Here is a pdf to the book

www.ichoosetoheal.com...

full audio work
www.youtube.com...

Thanks for the links.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

arpgme
It's just Law of Attraction. The only difference is that they added the need for a "God" to be in it.

Appreciate and that'll cause your world view to be more positive - more to appreciate - you'll be more aware of more things that you appreciate coming into your life.

The brain likes pattern, so why not have a positive one ?

On a spiritual level (if you believe in it), it is energy. The more you connect with the energy of "Appreciation" the more that energy will keep building in your life giving more and more to appreciate and making that energy dominant in your life.

Amazing how that works. I am totally convinced that it does work.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

you are very welcomed.

top topics

join