It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas Teens Save Alleged Kidnap Victim Who Mouthed 'Help Me' From Car

page: 1

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Faith in humanity restored

A just-released 911 call reveals the dramatic moment when two Dallas-area teens were able to help save a woman who had allegedly been kidnapped after they saw her mouth the words "help me" from the back of a moving vehicle. Charles Atkins Lewis, 37, was arrested Aug. 22 after allegedly kidnapping the woman, 25, who has not been identified, at gunpoint and forcing her into his car in downtown Dallas. The two teenagers noticed the woman from their car as Lewis allegedly drove her through Kaufman County, according to the recording.

Story[edi tby]edit on 5-9-2013 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

That's awesome. So glad they helped her.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   

i read this earlier.

Just imagine what this sicko had planned. Its good folks are looking out for each other.

S&F

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Yay! finally some good news. I wish there was a good news forum to decompress from the doom.
Thanks Homer.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
That lady had luck on her side. Most people would have just blown it off IMO. Thumbs up for the cops for believing instead of taking it as a prank.

Peace

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Great rescue as it could have been a just in time scenario. Good for the teen paying attention and putting the cell to good use instead of texting and not paying attention to surroundings while driving.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

jam321
That lady had luck on her side. Most people would have just blown it off IMO. Thumbs up for the cops for believing instead of taking it as a prank.

Peace

I agree with that. Luckily the teens and cops didn't take it for a joke. Thanks for the good thread

Now back to reading our impending doom

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Glad to hear that someone in a community took an initiative, and didn't turn the other way like you see a lot now. People seem to not like to get involved in anything if it doesn't directly involve themselves. Good to see!

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

The major problem is that people easily abuse the confidence or well intentions of others for profit or simple minded fun...

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   

It is lucky the police didn't follow proper procedure and riddle the car with bullets.
edit on 5-9-2013 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
So checking out hot babes in cars can be a good thing.

Good to know.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Wow, well if that's true, those two kids: paid enough attention to realize something was wrong, did something about the wrong thing saw happening, and maybe saved a life. Go them!

We need more articles like this and less on Kim K and whoever else is the current celebrity that kids want to emulate. Articles about real people doing good things.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by greencmp

It is lucky the police didn't follow proper procedure and riddle the car with bullets.
edit on 5-9-2013 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

They should have riddled the car with bullets after they pulled her out of the car.... Piece of $hit thug.
edit on 5-9-2013 by solarstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

She should have riddled him with bullets.

Though, better yet, if we had a national concealed weapons law she would not have been abducted out of fear that she would whether she was carrying or not.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I like to read about hero kids. It restores my faith in the human race, which doesn't happen often.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

It is so Hilarious how the Criminals Attorney says that he is Innocent Until Proven Guilty.

But, um.. . .. His hand was in the damn cookie jar .. Can you explain that Mr. Attorney?

By the way . .. .

Is this the only time he has been caught?

How many others might there have been?

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

So checking out hot babes in cars can be a good thing.

Yes,. .. But,. . do you think your wife will buy that story?

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Thank the Lord for Teenage Hormones...

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Great story - wish it had more Pub.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Why is it always Texas?

new topics

top topics