It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are "They" Desperately Seeking Somebody?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofswords

Great question.

I certainly don't know.

However . . . it IS plausible that they are seeking to:

1. pollute mankind's DNA as much as possible as an affront to God Almighty who has already imprisoned many of them for doing exactly that.

&/or

2. mix their DNA with human DNA because humans may have some sort of spiritual authority re earth and what transpires on earth . . . as a way to get back at God more--in their thinking--at Armageddon. Won't go that way but satan has evidently deluded the human globalist oligarchy into thinking so.

&/or

3. They might be looking for a combination of traits that would serve their evil goals better than another combination.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
signed up.
getting a kit soon lol

they have really weird questions

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGrandWarlock

Ok, questions like those do make you think that they are into genetic profiling.

That's pretty wild. And a few ridiculous ones to throw you off guard.

"Do you like the taste of fresh cucumbers?"

Really?
edit on 26-8-2013 by NeoParadigm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoParadigm

Perhaps the answer to the cucumber question can be found here.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   

I think many petitions are intel gathering vehicles.

Sign this and that. Stop the government, and people sign, and get catalogued as a terrorist.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

I was going to say it, but assumed I would get yelled at for a one word response

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGrandWarlock

Q: How close do you live to the nearest active farm fields? Your best guess is fine

I read this as: Monsanto chemicals have totally screwed up your gene line. You are unsuitable for future procreation and now classified for the sterilization camp nearest you. The camp adjacent to the farm fields where you will be working in the near future.

edit on 26-8-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Agreed. Same with the agent orange question. Future sterilization program questionnaire?

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
They are looking for me.

I had a brain scan done and I asked for the results and they said for safety reasons they cannot let me see them.

When the test was being done the paper was entirely black no wavy line just matte black so much so the paper was soggy.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gestas
I had a brain scan done and I asked for the results and they said for safety reasons they cannot let me see them.

When the test was being done the paper was entirely black no wavy line just matte black so much so the paper was soggy.

If the wiggly lines on the graph are so close together that they are almost vertical, you should be able to see the spiritual world with ease.

Can you see angels and demons drifting by you everyday? Can you see different coloured orbs or black mist that shimmers like a 7ft bipedal human and radiates pure evil?

If you are telling the truth, MKUltra would have put you on their payroll years ago. Do you work for the elite ?

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

I have been diagnosed with audio and Visual hallucinations yes that are chronic they never stop

I feel I can read peoples motives as well most of the time and see auras

At a very young age I was doing stereo grams and attempting to massage my pineal gland

Listen to this
www.listenonrepeat.com...
while doing stereo grams and going "NNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNMGNNNNNNNN" into the center of your brain.

The reason for the nngnnn..ect is to send a vibration to that part of your brain to massage the gland to almost jump start it.

This is a pretty quite route to the universal mind and God head

another route that I don't really suggest is entheo-gens I have not done them myself and feel I don't need to as I already hallucinate constantly

I lucid dream every night.
I have deja vu very often
and make people angry by being polite

I have not been contacted by any organization I have actually been barred from working in my country and seeing psychiatrists any longer because I scared them and my government does not want me snapping in the work place and hurting people.

Believe it or not my "prescription" is video games and staying indoors.

I hear voices all the time I have reason to believe I am being watched by an entity in a higher dimensional plane as they have stated this to me and sent me images of themselves that I was compelled to draw

on a more sober note God appeared next to me eating nachos and said that the human race is all aspects of the whole experiencing itself subjectively almost word for word what bill hicks the late prophet stated but without making a noise.

I have seen orbs and what would be tantamount to shadow people
old hag sleeping thingy
I have seen creatures of shadow and creatures of iridescent light

I have witnessed the singularity that was touched by the particle that lit the fuse of the big bang

I have seen the beginning and the end

Some times when im alone I want to scream I am the alpha and omega but someone might hear me

and a message etched into my brain is that gross displays of power are out of the question.

it is safe to say I do not feel I belong among any of you.

PS : any time I post anywhere else but ATS im yelled and screamed at , I just tried to post www.youtube.com... AND www.youtube.com... onto the Chan and other places and was banned from all of them.

I feel like I am fighting the good fight some how just by being rebellious and questioning authority who gave these people the power and what checks and balances are there if any anymore ?

PSS : Watch The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus it is basically the movie in which the Illuminati reveals their existence to the world in an esoteric symbolic fashion.

This was the Movie Heath Ledger died filming from a cocktail of prescription drugs no sane doctor would have given anyone in combination let alone ALL OF THEM AT THE SAME TIME.

And his death was "Accidental"

edit on 26-8-2013 by Gestas because: Seriously 1% elites just hire me already I could be Jesus or Satan ?!

I have scared away everyone my first interview with a psychiatrist was at the age of 12 I made them cry and quit their job at the school I was attending by stating what their afterlife would be like.

later on about 10 years I see my first psychiatrist since He also left his job after the first interview I was meant to see him for a follow up appointment but the Nurse told me he quit after I left the interview and told her to tell me not to try and contact him or find him and it might be best if I just end my life and see what happens I could bring about the rapture where his words.
edit on 26-8-2013 by Gestas because: wtf ??

Indeed sometimes I feel I am the only sane one.

edit on 26-8-2013 by Gestas because: sigh everyone please stop fleeing from me

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I believe the same. What about the mormon's data base? It was being around for a while.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   
The Ankh is a powerful device.

as is the strange hub cap looking device I feel they some how work in conjunction the Ankh being a focussing tool and the hub cap thing an amplifier of some style

There are some other missing pieces was this a machine or something im unsure but I know the purpose is to do with the chakras even if people are skeptical about them there are levels of awakening we can achieve in conciousness.
edit on 26-8-2013 by Gestas because: (no reason given)

perhaps not a machine in the sense of moving mechanical parts but a device of sorts.

edit on 26-8-2013 by Gestas because: Getting murky now my memory avails me only what it wants me to tell you sometimes my train of thought crashes abruptly and i hear a voice saying YOU CANNOT SAY THAT AT THIS TIME

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   
we should feel honored too pay the TPTB to collect our dna data & then sell it off the highest bidder,,,,its a win-win

23andMe, Inc. has received Series A, B, C and D funding from several prominent technology and health science companies, strategic angel investors and venture capital firms, including Yuri Milner, Johnson & Johnson Development Corporation (NYSE: JNJ), MPM Capital, The Roche Venture Fund (Swiss: RO.SW ), Google Ventures (NASDAQ: GOOG), and New Enterprise Associates, among others.

23andMe Investors

edit on 26-8-2013 by Blowback because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   

If 'THEY' are looking for a particular somebody, then considering that 'THEY' hope that particular somebody will voluntarily give their DNA, then that somebody is somebody who has no idea that he/she is a somebody...

Make sense ?

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by McGinty

Is that not how all of Histories prophets began?
living a normal life until their life took a gargantuan turn and forced them down the rabbit hole ?

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by McGinty

If 'THEY' are looking for a particular somebody, then considering that 'THEY' hope that particular somebody will voluntarily give their DNA, then that somebody is somebody who has no idea that he/she is a somebody...

Make sense ?

Makes sense to me,,,but maybe "they" are really seeking for Nobody

edit on 26-8-2013 by Blowback because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   

reply to post by Gestas
I already hallucinate constantly

Do you see the etheral spiders ?

I have not been contacted by any organization I have actually been barred from working in my country and seeing psychiatrists any longer because I scared them and my government does not want me snapping in the work place and hurting people.

What is your profession ?

God appeared next to me eating nachos

WOW. That is quite a statement.
Do you know who gains from the fact that atheists will soon end up in a world of nothing ?

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Taste is actually subject to genetics, oddly enough. It's like aspartame. For most people, it tastes sweet but for a few, it tastes like yuck. The difference for whether it tastes sweet or yucky actually has a genetic basis. Probably the reason why they ask whether you like the taste of fresh cucumbers. Cucumbers actually have a compound within them that can taste quite bitter. However, if they were to outright ask, "do fresh cucumbers taste bitter to you?" then that would be kind of a leading question for polling purposes. So instead, if you like fresh cucumbers, then they can presume that they don't taste bitter to you. Just a guess but I know that tracking the taste genes have been an area of interest in the human genome.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteAlice

Taste is actually subject to genetics, oddly enough. It's like aspartame. For most people, it tastes sweet but for a few, it tastes like yuck.

It's called acquired taste. Like eating something you don't really like but the body knows it will get a reward namely affection from a parent or whoever made the dish. The mind can even do more things, like the nose can smell a lot of scents but distinguish, ignore or focus on a particular scent out of many. It may all be genetic but it doesn't become 'active' out of it's own accord, perhaps by chance for a few lucky individuals out there but otherwise it's a learned ability just like learning how to move the eyes although that is a lot easier.

The difference for whether it tastes sweet or yucky actually has a genetic basis.

Everything is dependent on genetics. Or is it possible in your reality things happen without a material cause and if so what would that be?

Genetics theories may give short term selfconfidence in explaining the world but it is only about half of it at best. It almost always goes wrong, like Hitler who used the argument or how sexual preference (somewhat similar to food preference) is genetic.
edit on 26/8/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join