It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are "They" Desperately Seeking Somebody?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I had to resurrect this thread when I read this this morning.

These Superhumans Are Real and Their DNA Could Be Worth Billions

Amgen bought an Icelandic biotechnology company, DeCode Genetics, for $415 million in 2012, to acquire its massive database on more than half of Iceland’s adult population.

Genentech is collaborating with Silicon Valley startup 23andMe, which has sold its $99 DNA spit kits to 1 million consumers who want to find out more about their health and family history—more than 80 percent have agreed to have their data used for research.

Do you know a Superhuman? Their DNA could be valuable as gold!

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
My guess is the truth is both scary and mundane. It's a (relatively) new type of information and they're always coming up with new ways to use/misuse/abuse it. So obviously, they're going to be VERY interested in persuading as many people as they possibly can to voluntarily hand it over to them.

So it's probably just the routine information sucking they do with every kind of info they can get their hands on. This is certainly not to say you shouldn't worry about what they might do with it. Just that I don't think there is one thing in particular they're "looking for". They are probably doing all kinds of crazy stuff.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
While there are definite benefits to have your DNA sequenced/analysed like this, it is odd how many services there are now dedicated to analysing bits of your life/existence. Would be absolutely mental if they were canvassing for a specific bloodline or the anti-christ but it's probably more likely there is a giant database of every human on the planet and they're attempting to compile as much info about us all as possible. Bloody.. 'they'!

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaemonD14
While there are definite benefits to have your DNA sequenced/analysed like this, it is odd how many services there are now dedicated to analysing bits of your life/existence.

Yeah. In the hunting and fishing world, it's called bait. "Hey! Here's a yummy worm! Come and get it!" LOL

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Go back to my two previous posts....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This one (above) talks specifically about the Genographic Project which is related to what you've hinted at in your post.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Having access to All DNA for legal purposes?

My Dr. did a DNA panel on me for 'medicinal' reasons. Come to find there are a lot of meds that I can't take. Also shows that I metabolize medications differently that some people. Many do. It's been helpful in my treatments, but I was a bit paranoid about getting it done to be honest.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
How much would you pay to live longer? What if Google were making the pill to do it?

On Tuesday, Calico, the medical research company Google incubated in 2013, announced it had cut a deal for access to genetic information from Ancestry.com, the largest family tree website. It’s among the first public moves from Calico, the secretive division born to (gasp!) extend human life. With its new DNA data — properly anonymized — Calico will look for genetic patterns in people who have lived exceptionally long lives, then make drugs to help more of us do that.

The deal also marks another step in the next chapter of tech’s ambitious experiments with biology: After collating medical data, it’s marching the research to market. In January, 23andMe — the Ancestry.com competitor run by Anne Wojcicki, now ex-wife of Google co-founder Sergey Brin — inked a similar deal with Genentech to parse the genomes of Parkinson’s disease patients. Genentech is the former company of Arthur Levinson, the CEO of Calico. (It’s a small world.)

Google has its hands in all kinds of data pies!

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Curiouser and curiouser! Thanks for your links...very interesting info.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
fusion.net...

It was inevitable, wasn't it?

.....people who submitted genetic samples for reasons of health, curiosity, or to advance science could now end up in a genetic line-up of criminal suspects.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Right now they are changing and mutating everyone's DNA in so many ways, food, water, technology, vaccines, drugs, em frequencies.

Why are they testing? To see whose DNA is turning out like they want.

When they have enough compatible humans, then the entire plan will be apparent. I'll just say it involves implanting tech in humans and its alien tech. So essentially they are testing to see how many people have enough modified/spliced alien DNA to be compatible. This is all connected to the mark of the beast. Worshipping the beast will change your DNA the fastest. Receiving the mark(implant alien tech) will make the changes irreversible and whoever does will be counted with the beast and his evil angels/aliens.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Adding this link to this thread for additional information, dot-connecting, and notation.

The map in this link is especially interesting, especially the areas where the orange dots are located.
www.latimes.com...

About 50,000 years ago, the modern humans who left Africa encountered Neanderthal settlements somewhere in the Middle East, scientists believe. On some occasions, these meetings led to couplings whose legacy is apparent in the genomes of people with ancestors from Europe and Asia.

Not everyone with Neanderthal DNA inherited the same genes. But the immunity genes appear to be more popular than others.

Among some Asian and European populations, the researchers found that these particular Neanderthal genes can be found in 50% of people.

Notes: 23andMe is advertising on TV again heavily. Also, Ancestry.com is pushing their DNA kits on TV a lot.
Immigration from Middle Eastern countries is almost being forced upon Europe and the U.S. against their people's will. Why? Most of the refugees arriving from the ME into Europe are young, fit, and healthy males. Hmmmm.

edit on 9-1-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=16849872]queenofswords[

you can get an entire dna profile for $99, but try to get common lab work from your Dr. For less than $250...

If nothing else, I could see this data being coveted by big insurance and pharma interests.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: CantStandIt

you can get an entire dna profile for $99, but try to get common lab work from your Dr. For less than $250...

If nothing else, I could see this data being coveted by big insurance and pharma interests.

Did you get a chance to read this entire thread? There are some very interesting theories and postulations by some of the posters.

The price started around $999 and dropped to $99. ???? Somebody wants your DNA pretty badly!

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I haven't gotten through the entire thing yet, but workin' on it!

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: CantStandIt

Gathered DNA has already started to be misused. This is just the beginning.

DNA Got a Kid Kicked Out of School

In the fifteen years since Colman got a DNA test as a baby, tests have only gotten cheaper and more popular. You have 23andMe’s $199 spit test, of course, but also the National Institutes of Health pumping $25 million into baby sequencing studies.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Sounds like Gattaca is coming true, eh?
Fact now mirrors Fiction.
edit on 1-2-2016 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
As a dot connector, do you find yourself thinking that this could just be another data gathering ploy?

We have Ancestry.com that has collected billions of bits of information about families' ancestries and connections.

We have NSA spying and gathering data on regular citizens.

We have the UN and government leaders pushing to control free user access to the Internet.

Sometimes I get the feeling that "THEY" are desperately searching for a particular 'SOMEBODY'....

Why DNA?

Good thread, QoS. I have wondered the same & would never do one of those DNA tests.

Data collection, ‘looking for someone,’ OR maybe they are misdirecting people about their ancestry for certain nefarious reasons.

On that note, I always thought it was curious that Charles Kirchner is considered “one of the pioneer genetic genealogists,” AND he was also one of the more visible critics of Obama’s birth certificate and eligibility as a natural-born citizen.

(I stumbled onto that info while checking him out, a few years ago, because I suspect him to be controlled opposition/disinfo.)

Tinfoily, but I know you don't mind a bit of tinfoil.

edit on 8/17/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join