It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

as we speak, our head's gravity and balance system is under siege [ luna and moon VI ]

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
allright
- trust me : im very uncomfortable writing this,
because i m not an MD, and have to connect much by simple intuition, combined with what i expierience
....and you know i do want to keep things in the realm of realistic Possibility

abstract : to show how at breakneck speed now, the coming Dimension is being Installed

..this s the third or fourth doodle i ve documented by now ;
this one was yesterday 22 august, [exoterically dealing with] Claude Debussy

Debussy's achievement was the synthesis of monophonic based "melodic tonality" with harmonies, albeit different from those of "harmonic tonality".[

wikipedia

What really happened, the 22nd, was starting in the morning with nausea, then as if a loud noise was pushing upon the inner ears, just outside the hearing range. Moreover, it went so loud, it caused dizzyness and loss of balance ; and its still continuing like that
What you see in the doodle, is the 3 head chakras, being "harmonized" : by Sound.

...so i looked into the subject of the inner ear - and what could be going on;

- let me give you some short quotes, about different aspects from the organs in the vestibule;

The vestibular system, which contributes to balance in most mammals and to the sense of spatial orientation, is the sensory system that provides the leading contribution about movement and sense of balance. Together with the cochlea, a part of the auditory system, it constitutes the labyrinth of the inner ear in most mammals, situated in the vestibulum in the inner ear

...the interesting here, is that its filled with Crystals , we saw in part V how this world is soon to become a closed Crystalline Dimension :

The membrane is weighted with crystalline protein-calcium carbonate granules called otoliths.

the otolithic organs sense linear accelerations. Humans have two on each side, one called utricle, the other saccule. The otoconia crystals in the otoconia layer rest on a viscous gel layer, and are heavier than their surroundings. Therefore they get displaced during linear acceleration, which in turn deflects the ciliary bundles of the hair cells and thus produces a sensory signal

The saccule and utricle, in turn, together make the otolith organs. They are sensitive to gravity and linear acceleration. Because of their orientation in the head, the utricle is sensitive to a change in horizontal movement, and the saccule gives information about vertical acceleration (such as when in an elevator).

Vestibular sensitivity to ultrasonic sounds has also been hypothesised to be involved in the perception of speech presented at artificially high frequencies, above the range of the human cochlea (~18 kHz).[9] In mice sensation of acoustic information via the vestibular system has been demonstrated to have a behaviourally relevant effect; response to an elicited acoustic startle reflex is larger in the presence of loud, low frequency sounds that are below the threshold for the mouse cochlea (~4 Hz), raising the possibility that the acoustic sensitivity of the vestibular system may extend the hearing range of small mammals

all quotes Wikipedia

...so what we have here..?
these both areas are
1) sensitive for gravity and balance,
2) functioning by crystalline protein granules,
3) susceptable for ultrahigh / ultralow Sounds
4) the nerves, going Out from the vestibule, go to "different areas in the neocortex, as well to the Cerebellum [ reptilian brain] , but how this interaction works is not quite understood"

- what wé need to know, is, if the crystalline granulites get Exited - oscillating into higher Frequency, caused by [ultra] Sound, it consequently *has* to effect our Perception

...since the horizontal plane of ears and eyes are both connected to the Vestibule ;
and if the vestibule oscillates higher, then the [electrical] impulses fróm there, will come to show another Pattern : and changing our perception

rephrased : change our perception about Linear movement AND linear Time ;
but also change our consciousness: since our present consciousness is "held down" by gravity

actually i searched a pic which would have the Horizontal Plane at eyes height, through the Head

[cont below]

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
[cont]

...if you would imagine, the Soul residing within the heart,
and she would look Up, then this is what she sees :

...where the octagonal support of the dome would be the horizontal Plane from eyes and ears

my point is,
the I Awareness [which is the eye of Horus] is Projecting Its vieuw into our crown and brow -
as in the analogy of the Dome in the above picture.
The fact that we perceive the world around us, as we do, is the Result from that Projection.

Currently, we perceive very Down To Earth - very Static - since we only perceive Matter. But we percéive only Matter , because our consciousness is being Held Down by the Vestibule.
...since "Gravity" is not only a literal cause and effect : but also a state of Consciousness.

..this lateral Plane, as the blockage which it was untill now, is now being Removed
- or better : charged to oscillate higher

and the very next thing that will happen,
is that the I Awareness will Pour into the crown... through the brow...and throat...to the heart

and meeting, at the heart, with the Root of that Awareness, which will rise from inner earth, through the base, to the heart : and Seal the heart - and the soul within her - in an Iron Grip

....and it may be very well, the culmination could be this Sunday,
when an even larger hexagram - grand sextile - the 25th
..since the heartchakra is the hexagram because Above and Below meet inthere

Several years, and especially the past 12 months,
the Trap has been silently closed now - in Stages - without you noticing it

...take heed - please - and Escape
because earth will be a horrible place, soon
the soul will see Things, which were Hidden untill now

as always, thank You for reading
Lone

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
People are crazy enough these days without any help from the Moon.

Star and Flag because i found the subject interesting all the same!

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
People are crazy enough these days without any help from the Moon.

Star and Flag because i found the subject interesting all the same!

*grin*

hug back

... really - sometimes i wished it was SF.... - trust me : i ve no single reason to lie to you
- just make sure you Escape it okay

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

Very interesting! Did I fail to see where you stated how to escape it/protect yourself?

I know things have been weird for sure because I have also had the same symptoms..hummm

That is why your heading caught my attention.

S & F Trinity

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

Escape to where exactly? You don't happen to have a spare light ship lying around do you.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

something to add to your dome picture that is going to apply to what we see in the sky pretty soon.

but notice the center of the dome with 7 sections around it.

the second sun (nibiru whatever you want to call it) has 7 planets around it right? with nibiru in the center..

that is also going to be reflected here on earth (as above so below). in a more physical way. but what that dome represents is going to be reflected in a physical way both above and below..

sorry i counted wrong. i think there is 8 not 7.. going to leave this here just because.
those numbers though still are relevant.. just not depicted in that picture..
edit on 23-8-2013 by nicolet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lone12

Haven't we had enough of these doomsday prophecies? So the end happens on the 25th now?

When nothing happens on the 25th what are you going to do? Are you going to stop or are you going to be like the rest of the failed seers on this site? I'll be waiting. The 25th is only two days away.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

allright - trust me : im very uncomfortable writing this, because i m not an MD, and have to connect much by simple intuition, combined with what i expierience ....and you know i do want to keep things in the realm of realistic Possibility

Did Claude's music always have this effect upon people or is it just now happening?

What else is contributing to "our head's and gravity/balance" siege?

I really need to know because all this time I thought it was the drugs and tequila.

edit on 23-8-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
- below, you see the desired situation of male and female in the coming Dimension, which osiris / lightworkers / those who practice Chakras / flower of life, are envisioning how male and female should be 'enlightened' :

- but it is a Lie.

and it is easy to understand why its Off,
and whó will be really Ruling both in that situation : the I Awareness

... but Female is the heart of Male
and male enveloping her
and God them both

...in the vision... female, with her long curls, was leaning backwards to him
her arms backwards around his neck
her inside radiated Yellow
he held her - and [his] Blue was enveloping hér
...and both rays mingled to a Green field enveloping them both

- analogue to how Henoch saw the Throne :
yellow Fire proceeding from it
enveloped in Green light

THAT is the correct Order
..because it is Lovely to be Ruled by the Other

- not this static, puppeteer-state as in the pic... where the Awareness rules both similarly

this Awareness will *never* let Itself to BE Ruled
and therefore is Poor and limited
by Its Nature, It will *never* subdue to the Other
- does not Know the Other
....and therefore will but Use male and female as Its ornaments.

well -
..i can tell you only what i found to be Truth.....no ?

edit on 23-8-2013 by Lone12 because: added

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

Actually, it sounds to me more like the symptoms of an inner ear infection. Antibiotics should clear it up. Tell you what, post again on the 26th and let us know why it didn't happen. If it does, I'll come back and give you a Flag and Star, and apologize, for sure. Of course, you wouldn't be here, having 'escaped '(I think?), but it would at least be a moral victory on your part.

edit on 8/23/13 by dontaskmeimfrommars because: rewording

edit on 8/23/13 by dontaskmeimfrommars because: whoops again

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontaskmeimfrommars
reply to post by Lone12

Actually, it sounds to me more like the symptoms of an inner ear infection. Antibiotics should clear it up. Tell you what, post again on the 26th and let us know why it didn't happen. If it does, I'll come back and give you a Flag and Star, and apologize, for sure. Of course, you wouldn't be here, having 'escaped '(I think?), but it would at least be a moral victory on your part.

edit on 8/23/13 by dontaskmeimfrommars because: rewording

edit on 8/23/13 by dontaskmeimfrommars because: whoops again

- thanks for bringing up that possibility, dontask
but no, it isnt that

...what i m trying to tell you, is that , suddenly, you will Find yourself within another consciousness.
perhaps
an example could be analogue to the tower of babel story : where suddenly a disturbance in the energetic field caused that everyone walked away

..its about the energetic field
and im sticking out my neck by trying to decribe to you what i sense is coming, allright

besides -
my 'moral victory' would only be, when you wont chase me, áfter it happened, with the words "you knéw - yet never warned me ! "

regards,

edit on 23-8-2013 by Lone12 because: sigh

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
It's just the HAARP guys fecking around again. You need to forgive them, for they know not what they do.
ELF, UHF it's all there, it's the power of sound.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
It's just the HAARP guys fecking around again. You need to forgive them, for they know not what they do.
ELF, UHF it's all there, it's the power of sound.

...perhaps, smurfy
- i still cannot tell

for two and a half year ago
31 march
when i was just on bed in the evening, a high pitch started
...similar as when you d go with a wet finger across the edge of a crystal glass - but so high, it is not audible with ears, but resonating in the head

..i ve tried to go outside, to other parts of the country - dont help
- there are vids and programs, where you can try sounds, and yes found it right above the hearing range

it is very annoying, and tried to live with it
I did find sites, people, who claim it to be ' [cosmic] sounds, caused by energies who prepare the crystalline flower of life' , but i dont want to quote them here on ats, since i m very well aware that it will degrade what i try to describe in the thread

btw - i dont think i ve said "impossible" nor " unréasonable" things...?

- but this one, this Pushing is different

yes...perhaps haarp / eiscat / whatever is "aiding" the process... i really couldnt tell.... - but its a possibility

thanks for stopping by

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foundryman

Originally posted by Lone12

Haven't we had enough of these doomsday prophecies? So the end happens on the 25th now?

When nothing happens on the 25th what are you going to do? Are you going to stop or are you going to be like the rest of the failed seers on this site? I'll be waiting. The 25th is only two days away.

no love i never talked ' doomsday'..?

- i neither believe in that literal, apocalyptic type of war or eq or sunflare or whatever
at least not nów

..the whole point is, that some silent, gradual shift has been going on, for a time already,
and that any day now, it will start to go into Effect

- i said i noticed the dramatic Uptick, the past weeks ; and wouldnt be surprised, if this weekend could happen a Major Next Step in this changing of consciousness
because of the whole context of things

..i know; it is most Unpalpable, this topic
but therefore NOT less important
- all the Visible Distractions They create - is to LET that shift crash onto you, while being Unprepared
...see ?

ragards,

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
This is strange. Over the last 2 weeks I have been feeling as if I am being hexed, my crown, heart and anja chakra feel as if they are being forced closed by a looming entity right behind me, could this be why?
And how do we defend against it?

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaSynthesis
This is strange. Over the last 2 weeks I have been feeling as if I am being hexed, my crown, heart and anja chakra feel as if they are being forced closed by a looming entity right behind me, could this be why?
And how do we defend against it?

i mean it with most respect : i think you re Brave with disclosing that

please OS read 2nd part of OP again

- there s but 1 who can defend you against what is coming : our God of creation

best Wishes,

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by trinityalways
reply to post by Lone12

Very interesting! Did I fail to see where you stated how to escape it/protect yourself?

I know things have been weird for sure because I have also had the same symptoms..hummm

That is why your heading caught my attention.

S & F Trinity

- thanks for the response trinity

oh well, perhaps in this specific post i didnt make it so clear as in others ..?

- what the Awareness will do, is Keep Hostage our other bodies [ mental, astral ] ,
as well as our soul, while we are *within* this poor physical frame

..this is why God tells that we need "another being, alltogether" - because this "flesh is too weak"
[ read: will imprison us]

and then a strange quote,
"...that day [ = rapture] will not happen, as long the man of sin isnt revealed"

many - most - think that 'man of sin' is some Antichrist
but
the 'man of sin' is the ' ascended lightworker'
...whose ethereal energies will be completely ruled by the Horus I Awareness

and the moment of ascension of Them
is very, very close

...kindest regards

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Is the ascended lightworker Lucifer?

Do you mean we have to out the antichrist for this awakening to happen?

I've been noticing a kind of haze in my head and had difficulty concentrating the last week or so.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by dontaskmeimfrommars

that's a good one I just went to the doctor and got some antibiotics for an ear and sinus infection- hummm

See ya Monday!

Trinity

top topics

<<   2 >>

join