It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Hastings Death: LA Coroner Completes Autopsy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadellacZumbrum
reply to post by wrabbit2000

Still allot of Unanswered Questions. .. But still NO Proof of Murder.

not even any evidence, let alone "proof".

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

And you'll never have any evidence or proof because if this was a murder, it was done by the very best of the best and sloppy or carelessness wouldn't be in their vocabulary.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Rezlooper

Circular logic is the worst kind of logic.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Rezlooper

We don't have ANY Proof of Murder. .. However, .. We now have Proof of Operator Error.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadellacZumbrum

Ah yes, but his logic dictates that this must be said:

BUT WE DON'T HAVE ANY PROOF THAT IT WASN'T MURDER!

So if we have no proof that it was murder, and no proof that it WASN'T murder, then...IT MUST BE MURDER!

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Here is the 17 page coroner's report

documents.latimes.com...

Interesting theories on this thread, though he couldn't have been going to his house from party central because the accident happened past where his house was, so he couldn't have been going home after a score.

Also '___' wasn't found in his system and the stimulant was from earlier in the day, which could be consistent with prescribed ADHD meds, the pot was from the day before.

Also from this article:

www.thesmokinggun.com... 867904

Hastings’s brother also told investigators about a prior traffic accident during which the journalist “collided into a pole several years ago, believed as under the influence at the time, with report decedent had been misusing Ritalin.” Hastings, the coroner reported, “was ultimately institutionalized for rehabilitative care” around 1999.

Just started looking through the report
edit on 20-8-2013 by heavenlyalchemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
From the report MH's brother last saw him at around 1AM where Michael "passed out", though no alcohol was involved. The brother said Michael thought he could jump from a balcony, if it were a second floor that does not sound too out there, though if higher that is a bit hinkie.

There are tire marks from the number 2 lane drifting east bound through the number 1 lane and through the median...does that sound like he was trying to break?

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rezlooper

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

And you'll never have any evidence or proof because if this was a murder, it was done by the very best of the best and sloppy or carelessness wouldn't be in their vocabulary.

Of course - how silly of me to not realize that the absence of any evidenced for murder is actually evidence of the perfect murder......obviously the Govt can carry out perfect murders....it follows from it's ability to perfectly conceal NSA spying, run a perfect health care scheme, perfectly prosecute land wars in Asia, and all those other perfect things......

Alternatively there is no such evidence because it was not a murder.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   

hot damn did i call that.

the body has been cremated, so retesting is impossible. it is the best way to discredit his work and make the crash seem like an accident.

i'm sure many people saw this coming, but i'd like to quote myself from this thread.

i pointed out that car crashes happen often, therefore they don't seem suspicious to most people. notice how the news took a few days to pick up on it, and only passively mentioned it. it isn't in the news anymore and not many are discussing it. also, what better way to discredit him than have the toxicology come back that he was on drugs? the body is gone now, and the samples taken are likely the only samples in existence.

therefore a car crash assassination with a toxicology reporting he was on drugs that caused the crash and his government paranoia (if it comes back i'm sure the news will have an aside on the toxicology pointing to drugs, and how it influenced his journalism) both discredits his writings AND makes sure he won't write again.

and now to wait for the short piece on the news that claims (not too in-depth, don't want people thinking about the event again) meth made him paranoid, weed made him crash, and the drugs "found" in his system make all of his previous reporting questionable.

the government is getting predictable.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by raymundoko

Ok, first of all, pot is not a hallucinating. Second of all, if you believe this deal, your either a co conspirator or brain dead. One or the other. Which is it?

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

the body has been cremated, so retesting is impossible

Just thought I would chime in because it is Obviously Apparent that you do not know. .. .

Retesting is NOT impossible. A general rule of thumb is that when these samples are taken that there is more than enough taken to test Several times. So, in the event the first tests are contaminated or faulty that have more sample to pull from. I just wanted to make sure you understood that.

Also you should take some time and read through the reports. One small detail that shoots your "Hot Damn Did I Call It" right in the foot is .. .. He was found Passed Out 3 hours before the Accident.

Now, before you go blowing sunshine up someone’s skirt, you had better take some time and collect your facts.

Because as this point in time, there are Only Facts that Prove this was Operator Error.

Bring your facts and documentation so we can entertain them.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by raymundoko

No you don't, you have proof of complicity.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

So, in the event the first tests are contaminated or faulty that have more sample to pull from.

retesting his remains is impossible. he cannot be exhumed and tested because there is only ash left...such a thing is never done but upon the family's request. how to bury someone is a touchy subject with many.

retesting the samples taken? it will never be done independently, and it wouldn't surprise me in the least if the policy towards how samples are treated goes up in smoke in the same way the policy on treating deceased bodies did.

btw, didn't you make a thread on this and get thoroughly debunked? yes, i'm pretty sure it was you.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

If you can't read through the Coroner's Report, you should get someone read it to you, you will find that there were more than enough samples taken.

It would have been Negligence for them to Not do so. In addition it is more than certain that they still have those samples, which they usually keep for "Just in Case" instances. If you think they throw them away then you are sadly mistaken.

The samples can in fact be sent to a different lab if there is a request to do so.

it wouldn't surprise me in the least if the policy towards how samples are treated goes up in smoke in the same way the policy on treating deceased bodies did

"Same Way"?
What way might that be? . . You do know that the family requested the he be cremated, . . don’t you? .You had better go read up on the facts before you respond to that.

btw, didn't you make a thread on this and get thoroughly debunked?

Absolutely Not, because no one was able to present ANY EVIDENCE to the contrary.

And today . .. .. This Evidence (Coroner's Report and Toxicology ) Secures my theory.

Now, quit blowing SunShine and go get those Facts.

edit on 20-8-2013 by ShadellacZumbrum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Wow.... You hit on a subtle point that flew right past me and I hadn't even seen it go.

Everyone might focus on the question of 'was he high or wasn't he'...but they don't claim that, do they? They say it was in his system. Well whoopee. One of those remains for 30-90 days depending on physiology and more..while the other is much shorter but can be determined if someone was on it. Again, they don't say....

They let everyone make their own conclusions on that, which is a safe bet to a bad conclusion in this wacky world of ours. The subtle thing? To the average American who didn't pay TOO much attention, they'll just read "Hastings : Death : Accident : Drugs : Multiple" and those few words will be all the association many will take from this. Pretty much putting a cloud over all his work, as you note.

That's downright wicked...I wonder if we can give the LAPD and M.E. enough credit for thinking that far with it?

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I agree that the news that...his family was concerned-enough to have been pressing him to enter rehab...lends a strong probability to 'operator error'.
I do not agree that evidence of pot (t-h-c) and amphetamine in his blood-work prove operator error.
Without other contextual information to qualify...being "passed out" at 12:30 - 1:00 a.m. ... is evidence of nothing...
One of the stranger components to this story, though, is - "within the last month" ...?
Yeah - I know it's possible. Just like all the crazy components to the whole story are possible... And...methamphetamine is highly addictive...
While pot may not be hallucinogenic in normal doses...it does tend toward paranoia.
And - *IF* the FBI (or NSA - or any other three-letter tango) was not investigating him...but he was convinced they were (we don't really KNOW that, now)...and, he was also mixing-in another drug (or more) --- recognize that paranoia is not far-removed from delusion. And with his string of career successes...tripping over the line to "invincibility" - or some other "god/chosen-one" complex, does not require a big stretch...

A reminder, though - some "three-letter agencies" focus on finding &/or developing your "soft spots"...then...exploit them.
14 years off...
1 month back on...
That is interesting.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   

In addition it is more than certain that they still have those samples, which they usually keep for "Just in Case" instances. If you think they throw them away then you are sadly mistaken.

The samples can in fact be sent to a different lab if there is a request to do so

Actually from page 16 of the report the lab says that the remainder of the submitted specimens will be discarded 6 weeks from the date of the report if other arrangements are not made.

The report is issued on 8/10/2013

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

I agree about the being "Passed-Out" Wan.

But, what was the true definition. .. Was he Asleep or Passed-Out because they are 2 entirely different animals.

I also believe that is is unusual about the 14 year sobriety. Then I thought about it for a while. . ..

I think those figures are jumbled. There is a mention that his brother said that he "Thinks" it started sometime within the last month.

Sometimes abusers and addicts can go months or years and never be noticed.

Another thing of importance to note .. . . Families typically Do Not pull the Intervention Card unless it is something that has gone on for a long period of time and the person has suffered devastating effects.. ..

Are we missing some information?

Maybe they were afraid to divulge it.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

At this point I don't suspect you have the capacity to read through the Coroner's Report so, if you could get someone read it to you, you will find that there were more than enough samples taken.

a nice ad hominem attack on my intelligence to start. those that start their arguments with insults have no arguments, only insults.

It would have been Negligence for them to Not do so.

because cremating his body without even notifying the family until after it was done isn't an example of extreme negligence? that's against all policies on keeping bodies, yet they did it.

The samples can in fact be sent to a different lab if there is a request to do so.

they "could" be sent to another lab in the same way that the FBI "could" stop ignoring FOIA requests regarding the evidence in the case.

You do know that the family requested the he be cremated, . . don’t you?

orly?

According to SSgt. Biggs, “Michael Hastings’ body was returned to Vermont in an urn.” He further alleged, “Family members did not want Michael’s body cremated.”

Absolutely Not, because no one was able to present ANY EVIDENCE to the contrary.

yes, i'm sure you'd love to convince yourself of that.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by heavenlyalchemy

Thanks for posting that info.

Did you get the note on the other thread?

I am curious about the Dimatryptamine

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join