It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snowdens role in WW3 is predetermined (IMPORTANT- PLEASE READ)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Snowden would have never fled the United States if the US government hadn't become criminal and contrary to all constitutional principles. He saw what happened to Bradley Manning; imprisonment for years without trial, not allowed to wear clothes, torture. The US government has brought this on themselves. They believe that they are smart. They know what they are doing. Leadership in all areas of government is severely lacking. Incompetence is everywhere. What you are seeing is the steady demise of America, but it is picking up speed.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by The0nlytruth

It sure is a good thing that it is inevitable! I was beginning to worry we had a chance.

Ah well I am ready either way

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Adaluncatif
Snowden would have never fled the United States if the US government hadn't become criminal and contrary to all constitutional principles. He saw what happened to Bradley Manning; imprisonment for years without trial, not allowed to wear clothes, torture. The US government has brought this on themselves. They believe that they are smart. They know what they are doing. Leadership in all areas of government is severely lacking. Incompetence is everywhere. What you are seeing is the steady demise of America, but it is picking up speed.

dont make him out to be a hero he was bought and payed for along time ago.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I think your premise has merit but I don’t think it will be Iran that they blame this on but Pakistan.

They are programming the nuclear event right now by always mentioning in the media that the wild provinces of Pakistan where the Taliban get their troops and where AL Qaeda easily hides is where they can say the “ terrorist” plot has been hatched and they cant go in there.

The scenario is that in those mountains it is hard for the army to reach and operate therefore we have to set off a nuclear device.

It won’t be Iran, they are not fanatic enough, and it’s going to be a religious fanatic “Al Qaeda” type group who has ties to those tribal areas in Pakistan, Waziristan or Baluchastan.

www.economist.com...

It’s all being programmed right now. The constant drones on he religious fanatics and the constant drumbeat of Islamic strife all over the world.

Remember in World War II it started in Japan with Pearl Harbor and ended in Japan with Hiroshima and Nagasaki nuclear devices.

All this started with “AL Qaeda" and will end with them in some form and that doesn't include Iran.

The religious fanatics are the new Indians; they are perfect dupes for the NWO black ops to manipulate into their destruction and to set up your scenario

It won’t be Iran, IMO.

After that Islamic religious fanaticism will be no longer be allowed, just like they banned the Japanese fanatic religion after Japan was subjugated.

edit on 16-8-2013 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Good Post OP! I KNEW Snowden was a FAKE because Assange of WikiLeaks is a fake (his "leaks" kicked off the Arab Spring,

Here is an excellent piece on the Assange Snowden scam....

FAKE AND FAKER
www.tomatobubble.com...
edit on 16-8-2013 by max1215 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Timely

TOO LATE....THE CIA OPERATIVE SOWDEN ALREADY GAVE HIS STUFF TO WIKIlEAKS AND GREENWALD (ALSO CIA AGENTS)...

The damaging leaks will come out in due time....Brazil is one of the targets

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by EA006

- Russian of course will not bow down to America and their allies, the Admin will then claim that the safety of Americans is now at risk, and the sheeple will be "Protected" by the Federal Government inside well maintained FEMA Camps that the government had ideally built for this special occasion.

These FEMA camps are for Russian,Chinese and other POW's. Maybe even citizens with direct links to any of these countries. It happened during WW2, the Americans held the nisei hostage.
If WW3 kicks off these people will be deemed security threats, just like before.

actually "concentration camps" or "internment camps" used to be a standard practice by just about EVERY country long BEFORE WW2. all a "concentration camp" was, was a "concentration" of those people from what ever country you were fighting. it only got the "bad name" AFTER WW2 for the German and Japanese uses of them, as well as for the "Japanese" held in them in the states. i really have never understood why all the fuss about the Japanese held in those camps during the war since it Was COMMON practice to do so. and it was NOT just Japanese but there were people from ALL the opposing nations ALSO locked up this way. not only that but the Japanese especially that were held were FAR BETTER TREATED than their counterparts in the Japanese "internment camps". they were NOT held "HOSTAGE. that would have implied that they were being held to insure co-operation of the Japanese government to do what the US (and Canada by the way), wanted them to do, or at the very least to be held as insurance for the treatment of their citizens in the Japanese camps, (in which case they would have all been SHOT, or at least starved to death, as that is how Japan treated their "prisoners", both military AND CIVILIAN.

if used for POW's it would be a "prisoner of war" camp, not a "FEMA" camp, or a "concentration camp"/internment camp". also generally speaking you would want to keep at least the POW camps away from population centers, as they are easier to secure and contain that way. where most "FEMA camps", seem to be located within population centers for the most part from what i understand. i will admit i never considered a POW use for the "FEMA camps".

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr

Originally posted by Adaluncatif

dont make him out to be a hero he was bought and payed for along time ago.

I am not making him out to be a hero. He IS a hero. Bought and paid for by whom? It would serve a lot of people's interests if he was bought and paid for by some organization or intelligence agency. But it isn't true. Sometimes it is the right and moral thing to break the law. It takes real courage to stand up to power and corrupt government knowing you could face death. That is why he is a hero. I couldn't do it. Jesus is another person who broke the law for the right reasons.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

You don't actually know that.

And OP: your WW3 scenario is a bit far-fetched (albeit interesting) even for supposedly completely manufactured chain of events.
But stranger things have happened.
edit on 17-8-2013 by sleepdealer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by The0nlytruth
CNN has today announced the vulnerabilities in 107 Nuclear Facilities, I believe the next false flag will be nuclear attack on the United States.

I know this isn't the metaphysical forum but I'll add this anyways ... There is a woman who lives outside Washington D.C. who claims religious visions. She has stated that she was shown a major attack on the USA happening on Sept 11 of this year and that it will effect the entire country. A nuclear facility attack would do that. Some of the things she has said over the years has come true. Other things haven't.

I'm not going to post her name or promote her (because I'm not sold on her) but if anyone is interested in her name you can U2U me and I'll give it to you.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by The0nlytruth
reply to post by Timely

Putin's intellect is profound, he is a stratergist and he remains true to his KGB past, he always will.

The leaders he lost along the way, he worshipped, he hates the US of A.

He will do anything to start full scale war against them, its the power, he hates the power the US of A have over Russia now.

He is making the first real stance against america.

Ok then. Explain how the US of A has power over Russia.

Where did you get the notion that Putin hates the US of A?

Where did you get the notion that Putin is looking for every opportunity to start all out war against the US of A?

Ignorance.

If Putin wanted to go to war against the US, he has had plenty of opportunities to do so.
So I think it is fairly safe to assume that OBVIOUSLY Putin does not desperately want to go to war against the USA. And vice versa.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I will tell you something highly speculative but this old woman has predicted accurately lots of events happening during her lifetime. Her name is 'Vanga'. According to her - she did say about Syria in the 90s - as you can see long before now, and she said their country would pretty much be grounded literally and that WW3 is far to come from it. WW3 would likely come decades from now, NOT any time soon.

However, you should see WW3 as a POPULATION CONTROL - there has been high increase of population after WW2 to now, perhaps it will be used to lower the numbers.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Snowdens is working for them!
to move advents in a way they wont.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImpactoR
I will tell you something highly speculative but this old woman has predicted accurately lots of events happening during her lifetime. Her name is 'Vanga'. According to her - she did say about Syria in the 90s - as you can see long before now, and she said their country would pretty much be grounded literally and that WW3 is far to come from it. WW3 would likely come decades from now, NOT any time soon.

However, you should see WW3 as a POPULATION CONTROL - there has been high increase of population after WW2 to now, perhaps it will be used to lower the numbers.

Depopulation will happen one day because it will become necessary! The planet cannot sustain 14b people!! How this is done is open to speculation but I suspect something man made!!

edit on 17-8-2013 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by generik

Maybe it's easy to imagine when you're not the one being locked up, but being part Japanese, it's easy to picture myself and my family being rounded up and carted off because of our race. And it sounds like it would really suck.

I guess if you think that's OK, build a time machine or move to some totalitarian country where you'd fit in better.

Seriously, when you're the guy advocating imprisoning people because of their race, you should stop and take a hard look at what led your thoughts to become so bizarre.
edit on 8/17/13 by RedDragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

Why can't the planet sustain 14 billion people? We already have enough food to easily feed 14 billion people.

Add to that -- GMO crops, lab grown meat, GMO meat, water desalination.. we could support multiples of that.
edit on 8/17/13 by RedDragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by RedDragon

Read Georgia stones, they are if nothing else, at least a plan to sustain a healthy living on this planet. It talks about 500 million and right now we're already around 6-7 billion.

This will not happen in one day at all, this will happen gradually and if necessary, they will produce a machine for that if one doesn't already exist (HAARP).

And with wars this is certain to happen - where do you think the numbers increase so much from? If on the west people have 2 barely 3 kids, look at Asia -5-6-7 kids, look at at India, look at the arab world. It's their culture you will say?

One day they will outnumber and that's how a war based on religion is made. And let's face it, they do this all to increase in numbers and be enough to one day take over the whole world and turn it Muslim.

That's why I am against any form of religion and measures need to be taken before this happens.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
It is a surprise to me that ATS members are buying into the lies the USA, Russia and China would have us all believe.

World War 3 would benefit no one. There would be complete destruction of people and land area.

The nuclear fallout and nuclear power plants racing to the center of the earth would make the earth not habitable.

Now to add logic to the equation.
The old adage, united we stand and divided we fall, will be and is being put into place.

Russia, India, the USA, China, England and Israel are all in bed together.
All other countries are pawns in the grand play.

We will likely have a One World Government and the above countries will lead the rest of the world.

The UN is just tolerated and will be abolished. There will be no need for it as the OWG will rule all.

I have seen this happening since I started paying attention to world government in the 1950's.

Greed is very powerful but it knows when to gather it's players and not fight them.

I am old and most likely will not be alive when all this is finalized.
For that I am thankful.

If you are young and live through the OWG have no fear.
History repeats it's self.
My great grand children and others their age will again long for and find freedom again.

The One World Government will eventually fail, again, and countries will fight each for their independence and freedom.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Although it sounds so real that this WW3 will happen with the proof you referred to, I don't think it will be a Worldwide War. I don't think the EU will accept to be an ally of either side. It will be more like a Pacific War. I'm telling you, where I live everyone is tired of hearing about war and most of us note that if a middle eastern nation has useful resources, America butts in. If there would be an alliance between the EU and America, I think there will be riots in Europe. The point of all this is, America will be practically on its own. But I'm also very very very very afraid that a war between Western and Eastern Europe will break. Let's face it, the middle east don't like the Americans at all. Since Western Europe has a history of alliance with America, Eastern Europe may try to invade. Only then will there be a World War 3.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

My friend, look at Egypt and Syria right now... they don't want to stop fighting, even though its non-profitable. Its the civil unrest that's nagging war to spring up. Look at the media talking: first Egypt, then Lybia, then Syria, then Egypt again, now everybody is afraid of the videos they're seeing about North Korea' weapon testing. Either the governments start the fighting, or the people.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join