It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA Spying Is For Profit, Not To Find Terrorists

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

you should study Tomsk 7...its a real eye opener

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   
RT
Reuters

The US had planned to sell Brazil - a country in the process of revitalizing its Air Force - 36 fighter jets in a deal worth more than US$4 billion. But when US Secretary of State John Kerry meets with Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff on Tuesday, the leaders will not discuss the deal, a source near to the situation told Reuters.

This would bring the total amount the NSA has cost America to nearly forty billion dollars, and that isn't counting the cost of their new center or the amount they have spent on this project in its entirety.
The NSA doesn't seem to very profitable at all does it?

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   

The NSA is only a tool, whatever they do is only to meet their objective...for whom is the real question?

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Learn a bit of history first, Nazi Germany was mostly the result of support from Anglo-American business interests. Heck just check how Hitler funded the war (check the gold deals). Even Japan received most of its military training and technology from the US and England.

Even the Cold War would be covered by this allegation, since the USSR wouldn't have survived WWI without US support (and the Nazis would probably have won, but that is beyond the point that has been made).

I wouldn't have been as general on the issue since for instance the US vs Spain would fail the acid test but I can't form the top of my head come up with another conflict that had not been backed or received training in the US. Even Panama would fail, Noriega was a CIA plant and he received training on the US (as also his military)...

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
In my opinion, they're about to get more funding. Snowden releases lots of top secret data. Snowden goes into "hiding" while letting everyone everwhere know where he is 24/7. NSA comes under attack for spying. Media led public outcry leads to restrictions on NSA. Big terrorist attack hits NY again. Govt says "we told you so" and gives NSA more freedom and funding.

Big Brother is handing out rope, and internet anarchists are happily tying their own nooses.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Everything the government cares about is for profit. For example, take "securing the border." That's just a scam to give military contractors more money. Everyone knows that the vast majority of illegals fly right over the border on a plane, and then just don't leave when theyre supposed to.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   

sevensixtwo
Everything the government cares about is for profit. For example, take "securing the border." That's just a scam to give military contractors more money. Everyone knows that the vast majority of illegals fly right over the border on a plane, and then just don't leave when theyre supposed to.

Its more simple than that.

Securing the border is one of the easiest issues to stop. All they have to do is raid and prosecute the companies that hire the illegals.

Step it up and fine them 60% fee of the yearly profits and then make the fine go up from there per violation. In addition , give the top board members of the company a 3 strike rule. On the 3rd strike of being involved with any company that hires illegals they get jail time.

the problem is , the biggest offenders of illegal immigrants are part of the largest lobbying industries like agriculture.

But you are right ,its all about money and our gov't is setup to work based on the highest bidder. Political ideals is hogwash.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Tempest Technology used to monitor your PC Screen ...

I have been trying to find any means to Jam the EMF Signal that my laptop monitor emits ... just so that someone with Tempest cannot decode my signal or monitor my laptop screen ...

does anyone know of any device such as a EMF Scrambler or Generator that can scramble the EMF signals emitted by my laptop's monitor ?

Some one need to work on this because because collecting 5 billion american phone calls ... they are using Tempest Technology to see your monitor too ...

I am so sure of it ... its only logical ...

Why only listen when you can see everything ...

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   

SPECULUM
First you must understand that the United States Government Are the Terrorists. There has never been any enemy of this country that's not been financed or trained by us...Ever

Secondly, The NSA..."Never Say Anything" Agency's Prism data mining program, is only a tool to search out susceptible corporations, businesses, and people with money, that can be targeted for hostile takeovers ,insider trading exercises and asset seizures.

Remember, there is no Terrorists, if there were? we would be being terrorized on a daily, weekly, monthly basis, by all our enemies that have always been in this country.....that have never been or will ever be caught.

This is a VERY bold statement. The US gov are the terrorists? Now let me ask YOU where you got your info for this statement?

Was it the MSN? If so, many many people across sites like ATS proundly say the MSN can not and should not be believed!! Correct? Ok so if it is not he MSN then that leaves sites like ATS? So let's assume you got it from sites like ATS then, so how did YOU come to this conclusion that the US gov are the terrorists? You read OTHER people's threads and their "research"? Did YOU actualy do any of the research yourself? Any for of investigative procedure? Talk to people who were in places of power within the US gov and get direct info from any of them? Did you set out to collect info through the "freedom of info" act? I very much doubt you did any of that. You basically read threads done by fellow conspiracy fans and took their word as gospel.

I have heard many conspiracy fans state " Do your research" but no one actually does their OWN research in the manner I asked in the last paragraph. So your statement is just conjecture really, is it not? not FACT as you so boldly highlighted.

Do you see there is a problem here with the way every gathers "their" info. It is flawed. It is not unbiased or conclusive of any form of "proof".

You make a thread with a statement but DO NOT back it up. Seems like the majority of threads on here are pretty similar. People pawning off other peoples threads and views but little research of THEIR OWN.

The NSA may be gaining profit from spying, I dont know. But you have shown NO evidence of this. Yet ATS bans other sites for their "lies" and "misgivings" yet threads like your dot ATS like spots on a teenagers face.

I would like to see some actual evidence gathered by the thread maker. Some sort of research he/she has done themselves off their own back!!

Asking too much from a gossip site, I would imagine.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join