It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 call in World Trade Center when it collapses

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

It would seem you already have.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
reply to post by Alfie1

I don't feel it's reasonable to infer anything. Mr. Cosgrove did not mention any crashing of the plane so who is to say if he just didn't think explosion reporting was important at that point or just didn't think to mention that

If there were explosive devices planted in the towers that caused the collapse, we ought to have heard them on the telephone tape immediately before the collapse. Unless, somehow, the explosives were detonated five minutes before the collapse, which, I think, is ridiculous.

I should also say that I'd really rather that people at least had a conspiracy angle on a video before they share somebody's death cry with the whole ATS community. For crying out loud.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
That is truly terrifying.. I can't begin to imagine..
May he, along with the other 2,995 people who died that day rest in peace.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Yeah it`s bad but it`s hardly anything to get yourself depressed about .

I`m actually highly surprised that some people have not seen or even heard of this in nearly 12 years , even more surprised that they`d try to use this as some kind of evidence to prove their point .

Personally I didn`t know the man and couldn`t say whether it is real or not , but based on the rest of the blatant lies and stories designed to pull heart strings surrounding the controlled demolition , i`m keeping an open mind .

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

that was just as hard to listen to, as seeing the videos of people who were jumping out of the windows.
every time i see or hear one of these, i want to place my hands around the throats of those who paid to have this done and slowly strangle the life out of them.

edit on 9-8-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Well, this certainly isn't new. This was covered in Robyn Swan's book and all the audio transcripts are available to download at the Archives in DC. Actually there are some that are more sad than that particular one.

First responders made it to the 77th floor of the North tower and reported many 10-54. It was believed to be a pocket of jet fuel had exploded as they complained of overpowering stench of jet fuel. They reported the building 'shaking and swaying' as this is thought to be the collapse of the South tower. They died in the collapse of the North tower.. I have the names and rank however it's customary not to replete them.

The Archive link for this has been moved(again) although it is not up for 'classification review' which is normally why they are moved. On second thought perhaps this is being reclassified at the request of the family.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrEugeneFixer

reply to post by Alfie1

I don't feel it's reasonable to infer anything. Mr. Cosgrove did not mention any crashing of the plane so who is to say if he just didn't think explosion reporting was important at that point or just didn't think to mention that

If there were explosive devices planted in the towers that caused the collapse, we ought to have heard them on the telephone tape immediately before the collapse. Unless, somehow, the explosives were detonated five minutes before the collapse, which, I think, is ridiculous.

I should also say that I'd really rather that people at least had a conspiracy angle on a video before they share somebody's death cry with the whole ATS community. For crying out loud.

You just brought a conspiracy to the conversation in mentioning no explosions were heard on the phone call.

This video/audio is just another reminder to never forget! You were warned in the OP that this was Graphic Audio. Your choice.

edit on 10-8-2013 by SunnyDee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrEugeneFixer

reply to post by Alfie1

You just brought a conspiracy to the conversation in mentioning no explosions were heard on the phone call.

This video/audio is just another reminder to never forget! You were warned in the OP that this was Graphic Audio. Your choice.

edit on 10-8-2013 by SunnyDee because: (no reason given)

Just listening to the audio out of curiosity is really pretty prurient.

But things can be deduced from it as you suggested in your OP. The most obvious is that there were no explosions to be heard on the recording from beginning to end.

This is a recording of the same collapse that killed Mr Cosgrove from the lobby of the North Tower. As in the phone call please note no explosions; just a growing rumble :-

www.youtube.com...

Where are the cd detonations ?

<< 1   >>

join