It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President's Adviser Illegally Gave Benghazi Stand Down Order - Oh Oh....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by HauntWok

Yeah well the topic is about the current Commander in Chief and his arms for voters.

Have anything of substance here?

Or just going to continue to deflect?

And Reagan owned up to it unlike the current regime.

I can post the video.

Take a good look at what a real Potus looks like.
edit on 6-8-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

Reagan had real integrity, but he came from an older generation who held those values close to their hearts, back when being an American actually meant something good. Ah nostalgia. You won't see another man in the WH like that ever again, those days are long gone from us.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by elouina

Ummm.., apparently you weren't paying attention recently when Obama (PBUH) said these were "phony scandals"?

And I agree 100% with him because of you don't agree with the Supreme One then that makes you a racist. You ain't some kind of racist are ya??

Watch out for those Anti-bullying laws! We no longer have freedom of speech these days. The political correct police will soon be banging in your door!

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienScience
reply to post by elouina

According to a source that provided information to the Conservative Report, while in the situation room of the Whitehouse, Ms. Jarrett denied Cross Border Authority. The problem is, that “Cross Border Authority”, is an order that can only be issued by the Commander in Chief, himself.

Yes, since only the President can issue that order, any other person would be obligated to deny it if requested and the President wasn't there.

So there really is no problem if what is said actually happened, which considering the source, I highly doubt it.

The source aside, there is a problem if she made the decision and did not consult with the President. That's like saying a Lt Commander on a field base somewhere made the decision not to rescue them. A person who doesn't have the authority to make the decision cannot make the decision.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by technical difficulties

Follow the links within that article. I already posted them as to
just where and what Jarrett was up to days preceeding and following.

Very relevant, however I dont expect that you all would read them.
Then post the one that says she gave the Benghazi stand down order, otherwise it will remain an irrelevant source. The only source so far confirming she gave the stand down order is an anonymous source on a conservative website, so another source is kind of needed.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by technical difficulties

Then post the one that says she gave the Benghazi stand down order, otherwise it will remain an irrelevant source. The only source so far confirming she gave the stand down order is an anonymous source on a conservative website, so another source is kind of needed.

Well it's not exactly like they would ever admit it !!

And MSNBC would never confirm it !!

The speculations are more than valid.

Nothing about the current infested White House is beyond belief.

You can only imagine their state of mind that night.

All they were thinking was 'election' 'election' 'election' (IMO)

The frostbite got to them.

Do some research on Jarrett.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Originally posted by technical difficulties

Well it's not exactly like they would ever admit it !!

And MSNBC would never confirm it !!

The speculations are more than valid.

Nothing about the current infested White House is beyond belief.

You can only imagine their state of mind that night.

All they were thinking was 'election' 'election' 'election' (IMO)

The frostbite got to them.

Do some research on Jarrett.

Just because a person a bad, doesn't make every claim about the person doing a bad thing true. That kind of thinking can do more harm for your cause than good. If there are valid things to attack Jarrett on (I've done no research on her so I wouldn't know), then fine, attack her based on that. Just don't try to use that to justify uncredible stories like this one.
edit on 7-8-2013 by technical difficulties because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Obama supporters are hilarious. Not even the most blatant violations to the Constitution and oath of office can deter your blind faith.

Gotta hand it to you guys, thats unconditional L-O-V-E.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi

Originally posted by AlienScience
reply to post by elouina

According to a source that provided information to the Conservative Report, while in the situation room of the Whitehouse, Ms. Jarrett denied Cross Border Authority. The problem is, that “Cross Border Authority”, is an order that can only be issued by the Commander in Chief, himself.

Yes, since only the President can issue that order, any other person would be obligated to deny it if requested and the President wasn't there.

So there really is no problem if what is said actually happened, which considering the source, I highly doubt it.

The source aside, there is a problem if she made the decision and did not consult with the President. That's like saying a Lt Commander on a field base somewhere made the decision not to rescue them. A person who doesn't have the authority to make the decision cannot make the decision.

She didn't make a decision, it was a non-decision.

No order was given, no order could have been given by her. If someone calls me up and asks me if I can give them the authority to do something, and I don't have that authority and tell them no, that is not issueing them an order.

Republicans are continuing to stretch to make Benghazi relevant, but it just isn't.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
Obama supporters are hilarious. Not even the most blatant violations to the Constitution and oath of office can deter your blind faith.

Gotta hand it to you guys, thats unconditional L-O-V-E.

Would you care to point out the violation of the Constitution in this case?

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by HauntWok
Let's look at this objectively shall we?

Then you say:

Roughly 87 gun related deaths occur in America every single day but the political right is fine by this, actually encourages this, believes that more guns are needed.

That's objectivity? No, that's opinion. I could easily counter that it's the left who encourage "gun deaths" because they are trying to pass more restrictive gun laws. That would be my opinion, and not me being objective.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

And President Reagan was never an Indonesian citizen...

godfatherpolitics.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
You guys have got to stop making Obama out to be some kind of criminal mastermind. He's Fredo. He's an made up imbecile they stuck behind the desk because he does whatever they tell him, signs what they put in front of him and says whatever they tell him to say.
They'd love to have him be the fall guy, that's why they put him there. But he is not the guy in charge, he's just a stooge.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by koyobearing
[SNIP]

WOW !!

thanks for the 'link' to Valerie ...

She certainly does have a 'bearing' in the White House

edit on Aug-08-2013 by xuenchen because:

edit on 8-8-2013 by Gemwolf because: Snipped quoted post

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SBMcG
And President Reagan was never an Indonesian citizen...

nor was President Obama.... and using Orly Taitz as a source!! You must not realise she has lost every single birther court case she has attempted, and even been sanctioned twice....

and when they print lies like

why has Obama spent over $3 million to hide and conceal virtually every piece of personal history and documentation from his birth to his election as President?

why should they be believed about anything?
edit on 10-8-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Hello Bruce.

Remember me?

Anyway, have you ever opened the .pdf file of "Obama's" (or whatever his real name turns out to be) purported long form birth certificate posted on the White House website in Adobe Illustrator?

Why does your Messiah have a clumsily-forged birth certificate?

Why doesn't ANYONE (other than one openly communist professor) remember him being at Columbia for TWO YEARS?

Oh Lord! Did he register at Occidental as a foreign student (Indonesia) thus affirming, as an adult, his foreign citizenship?

Are you familiar with Article II of the US Constitution...?

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SBMcG
reply to post by hellobruce

Hello Bruce.

Remember me?

No, should I

Why does your Messiah have a clumsily-forged birth certificate?

Obama is not my messiah, nor has any expert even seen his birth certificate and declared it a fake....

Why doesn't ANYONE (other than one openly communist professor) remember him being at Columbia for TWO YEARS?

Wrong again - you really shouldn't believe the lies at the hate Obama websites, students who do remember Obama have come forward....

Did he register at Occidental as a foreign student (Indonesia) thus affirming, as an adult, his foreign citizenship?

no, more birther nonsense! How could he become a Indonesian citizen?

Do you know birthers have lost every single court case they have attempted, over 200 of them - and won zero!

Are you familiar with Article II of the US Constitution...?

Yes, are you aware the court has declared Obama a natural born US citizen?
edit on 14-8-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join