It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President's Adviser Illegally Gave Benghazi Stand Down Order - Oh Oh....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Oh, all caps your upset. Oh my.

For any one else who wishes to explore:

Briefings on Clash in Libya Punctuate Presidential Vacation Time on Island

mvgazette.com...

Israeli Paper: Obama Adviser Valerie Jarrett Holding Secret Talks With Iran - cnsnews.com...
edit on 6-8-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Y-A-W-N

Valerie is a commie.

Who would anybody expect her critics and exposers to be ?
Castro ?
Kim Jong Un ?
Ho Chi Minh ?

If she is right wing, she's a better phony than anyone could ever have guessed

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by Indigo5

The old attack the source, nothing to see here move along

Ok, here is another source.

pjmedia.com...

What??

Yes...Sources matter. Otherwise anyone can claim anything...and idealogical mental cases declare it news.

Yes...That source you provided is not actually news..it is a rambling blogish rant that does not qualify as actual news.

NO...How crazy is it that the source you provided doesn't actually support the OP ...at all? And you got a star for it??? IT DOES NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT VALERIE JARRETT GIVING STAND DOWN ORDERS FOR CROSS BORDER SUPPORT???

Just hilarious that you moved it from CRAPPY/BS SOURCE to...CRAPPY/BS SOURCE THAT DOESN"T EVEN ADDRESS THE CLAIM.

Wow...Ignorance...

"I don't trust anything the MSM has to say"... in the next breath "give me an MSM to back up your BS"...

Troll much...

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by elouina
reply to post by Indigo5

reply to post by Agit8dChop

We are not taking this as gospel.

Really?

Like I said, maybe she is just being used as a "fall guy". Plus only the president can give the stand down order. So, instead of looking at Ms. Jarrett, maybe we should be looking squarely at Obama.

Or maybe...the premise itself is BS. No cross-border support "stand down" order was ever given.

Considering that possibly new information is out there, we should be at least asking more questions

My anonymous source says that Rand Paul is actually a woman posing as a man.

Does that qualify as "new information"...we should at least be asking more questions..

Over 11 Congressional investigations/hearings, thousands and thousands of pages of communications...seperate Internal investigations by State, FBI and CIA...

So no...some fringe, partisan website inventing sources and information does not qualify as "new information" to me.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

reply to post by Indigo5

Oh, all caps your upset. Oh my.

No...Not upset...just shocked at the ignorance and stupidity. Idealogical retardation...and self inflicted.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by HauntWok
I love the selective "personal responsibility" on the right.

Let's look at this objectively shall we?

The Obama administration didn't order the attack themselves. It was done by terrorists. (I'm pretty sure this is undisputed)

Roughly 87 gun related deaths occur in America every single day but the political right is fine by this, actually encourages this, believes that more guns are needed.

Do you know why this is manufactured outrage? The reason is that every single day Americans are killed. The right isn't up in arms on this.

It's fake, manufactured bull crap outrage by the right. A manufactured scandal. Using the deaths of 4 Americans to further a political agenda. The only reason that these folks are so upset is that Sean Hannity tells them to be upset about it and they blindly an obediently follow along with whatever this man tells them to think. (they still think that everyone on the left believes somehow that Obama is the messiah, even though Hannity is the ONLY one that actually calls Obama that, and that Obama is simultaneously a Marxist and a Fascist, and was born in Kenya)

It's a tragedy for sure. More could have probably been done, and should have been done. But it's a terrorist attack.

Maybe you should look at the fast and furious scandal and all the murders it has caused just below your country. Where is your outrage at this? For an independent voter you always seem to be bias towards the right and hardly judgmental at all of the left maybe a name change is in order because your not fooling anyone at this point

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Ms. Jarrett does she have America's Interest's at Heart.?
why would an Iranian born, Communist,,,
believe in "One Nation Under God",,after all this is the One Oath which supperceeds all others.In America.

unless its an Islamic,,god,,,u know Christianity had its shot,, now its our turn,,
i guesss,,
but she is a Communist?,,there is no god, only man.
i know so confusing.

edit on 6-8-2013 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by digital01anarchy

Maybe you should look at the fast and furious scandal and all the murders it has caused just below your country. Where is your outrage at this?

Oh yes, fast and furious.

(yawn)

Arms for hostages.

You remember right? That Reagan era scandal where the US Government (under Saint Reagan) sold weapons to Iran (you know that country the right wants to invade now?)

Do you know what happened? NOTHING. The next president George H.W. Bush pardoned everyone involved in that.

Least the Drug Cartels sell a product that Americans want.

edit on 6-8-2013 by HauntWok because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

Yeah well the topic is about the current Commander in Chief and his arms for voters.

Have anything of substance here?

Or just going to continue to deflect?

And Reagan owned up to it unlike the current regime.

I can post the video.

Take a good look at what a real Potus looks like.
edit on 6-8-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

Least the Drug Cartels sell a product that Americans want.

Yes, and they chop the heads off of whole villages to make a point sometimes.

They are really cool.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

They are really cool.

I said nothing about them being cool, or liking their pro head chopping business model.

I simply stated a fact that they sell a product that many Americans want. Unlike Iran who doesn't and also has the same head chopping business model.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by HauntWok
reply to post by butcherguy

They are really cool.

I said nothing about them being cool, or liking their pro head chopping business model.

I simply stated a fact that they sell a product that many Americans want. Unlike Iran who doesn't and also has the same head chopping business model.

You used the statement to make Fast and Furious seem acceptable.
Funny that you did that, when that scandal makes people yawn, why try to make it seem acceptable if no one is even paying attention.
Having a crew like those guys crossing the border to kill people doesn't make them the first pick to give weapons in some lame program run by a lame USAG.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Ummm.., apparently you weren't paying attention recently when Obama (PBUH) said these were "phony scandals"?

And I agree 100% with him because of you don't agree with the Supreme One then that makes you a racist. You ain't some kind of racist are ya??

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by elouina

Ummm.., apparently you weren't paying attention recently when Obama (PBUH) said these were "phony scandals"?

And I agree 100% with him because of you don't agree with the Supreme One then that makes you a racist. You ain't some kind of racist are ya??

Did they get to you with the kool aid? Oh wait, you were just being sarcastic.. Whew!
With all that Obama has been up to recently, I think most have passed the point of calling us racists. And are now smacking themselves for supporting him just because of his skin color. Racism is evil and the end results are just as evil. Meet our countries end result, our "lovely" president, Mr. Barack Hussein Obama..

edit on 6-8-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

reply to post by Indigo5

pjmedia.com...

So we've gone from an uncredible source to an irrelevant one in this thread. You guys really aren't helping your case here.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by technical difficulties

reply to post by Indigo5

pjmedia.com...

So we've gone from an uncredible source to an irrelevant one in this thread. You guys really aren't helping your case here.

"You Guys"? Last I checked we were all Americans and we all stand to gain or lose from this equally. When I say lose, is that if there is any chance that our government is running corrupt and hiding things from us, we need find out. Otherwise, it will continue.

Work with us. We would be equally grateful if you could find anything even if just to discount this. Whatever you can find, anything.... We are in search of the truth, and sometimes truths will not be where you expect to find them.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by EA006

FREEDOM OF SPEECH HAS GONE FOLKS. ATS SENDS YOU DOUBLE.....YES. DOUBLE WARNINGS FOR ONE POST FOR MAKING OBSERVATIONS ABOUT BARACK OBAMA IN A THREAD ABOUT HIM NOT DOING HIS OWN JOB!!!!!

Let me change this a bit then: LOL makes me laugh because B.O has either set a precedent here or is continuing one in which he has or is delegating actions to people who are not elected.

edit on 6-8-2013 by EA006 because: Black van appearing outside house

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by technical difficulties

Follow the links within that article. I already posted them as to
just where and what Jarrett was up to days preceeding and following.

Very relevant, however I dont expect that you all would read them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join