It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Hastings – “Foul Play Or Not” – Do you have a plausible theory?

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

In the unedited LoudLabs dashcam video, you can see how Scott Lane arrived at the gas station. (must ignore the start of the video)
The Mercedes appears on camera at about 5 minutes, 48 seconds. (Note that, when the light turns green, three vehicles pass through the intersection - a Jeep, a taxi (van), and another "white" mid-size sedan...)
Scott Lane (according to his testimony) was heading home for the "night", when he heard the call over emergency scanners...regarding a car on fire near North Highland' and Melrose...and, after finding his way back...turns onto North Highland Avenue at (about) 9:55 minutes into the video.
After arriving on scene, he left the dashcam running, while taking the hand-held camera to walk with...and, at about 12:34 into the video, you can hear the Fire Engine sirens arriving.
It seems evident that the fire has been extinguished before the 16-minute mark...which, if correct, would mean that the fire burned no longer than 10 minutes.
Not too important...but...just to substantiate my earlier claim.

Since I left the potential examination of how I came to the "speed" conclusions partially in the air (without giving direct links to the specific/particular posts)...here they are:
1. Linear Method Explained
2. Correction/s
3. Revised with amended distance measurements

Tank you berry much.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

Hope this does not seem to off topic for you.

Just found the missing piece to the story. A person who was quoted in a news story just linked things together for me. Seems this does go pretty deep what happened there. It all started years ago when a company named Analex Corporation ran by Sterling Phillips was sold to QinetiQ North America. Seems before Sterling Phillips left because he was no longer needed because QinetiQ North America had there own CEO to run things. A bug was released into the systems at Analex Corporation that allowed spying and secret data to be sent out around the world. China was blamed for the hack. And two companies were called in to find the bug in the system. Terramark and HB Gary. HB Gary said the bugs were in every computer at the place and it was worse then anybody even wanted to admit. HB Gary even started putting software on each computer to find the bugs and get rid of it. They said they got it and left. Few weeks later they got called back. The bug is back worse then ever. They came in and started going computer to computer to find the bug. And found out that employees were deleting the software they were installing. They install software walk away and IT comes along and delets it. Complaints started.

What happens next is the crazy part. HB Gary then gets hacked by Anonymous. Barrett Brown gets dragged into the circle. He was the spokes man for Anonymous and had links to what was going on and who was doing it. Now for the crazy part two. Snowden and Alexis both had there security back grounds done by the same company. USIS. Guess who is running USIS? Go on guess!ANSWER

Now if that answer does not surprise you then how about HB Gary was sold to ManTech International. And this is the part that tied the circle together for me. Gopi Upreti was there near when the shootings started. The article says he works for Booz Allen but his Linked in account says he works for ManTech International Corporation. Says currently working for Technatomy Corporation looking for money laundering. And USIS is under investigation being which is ran by Phillip Sterling.

Terramark Report for QQ
www.scribd.com...

Gopi Upreti
www.linkedin.com...

Story that quoted Gopi Upreti as being there.
www.theguardian.com...

Back Ground checks were done by same company.
www.washingtonpost.com... 2173-11e3-a358-1144dee636dd_story.html

Company That Vetted Aaron Alexis Is Under Criminal Investigation
www.npr.org...

Will this all come out in the end? Will Sterling Phillips tell what he knows of this spy network? Will the information come out on the fraud that has been committed? Will the information come out that shows how it all fits together in a spider web of spying by companies that have been at the heart of all this crap going on for years? Or will they continue to kill off people like Hastings who tries to tell the story?

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

JBA2848 - you need to take this over to Shadellac's new thread. Not that I don't want it, here - but - it seems that more discussion in matters related directly thereto may come.
I have a long way to go, before acquiring any level of comfort with the mass of information related to Barrett Brown...and (as you say) the spider web is deep and rich in these regards.

I am more than willing to discuss it, here... I'm just hoping more people will see this information...and perhaps "engage" in discussion and investigation...and...outcry!

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Has any value derived from the investments in this thread?
I guess that’s up for your evaluation.

It seems that much or most of what has been done, herein, is of little importance to most people interested in the mystery.

If someone were truly interested in whether it was naturally-possible for the car to eject its engine and tranny…one would think that calculating an “accurate approximation” of the car’s speed would be a high priority (since relevant data was available).

If the car was travelling at 35 mph…and ejected its engine/tranny…Mercedes would probably have a huge lawsuit on their hands…
Mercedes’ sales and stock would take a massive hit
Other car manufacturers would start incorporating “flying Mercedes engine shields” into their vehicles – and new commercials would all include “Our Cars Are Mercedes Proof!”.

Either that – or…we really need to look for what kind of explosive device was involved.

If the car was travelling at 100 to 140 mph…and the engine/tranny ejected…our emotional response to “how this could happen” is toned-down considerably.

If the brake lights were “not on” through the entire ride (that we were privy to)…but came on at some point…then, we know that the bulbs were functional…and that there was (99% chance of) an electrical connection to them…
We do not KNOW that their “lighting”, at the end, was a result of his foot touching the brake pedal…but, that is a viable possibility (according to the information we have in hand).
So – that narrows down the number of explanations…or, minimally, gives them greater/lesser chances of probability…
Such as:
• The car was accelerating apart from his control – and he was pressing/mashing on the brake pedal, constantly (or intermittently), trying to get it to slow/stop. (This possibility is not entirely eliminated…but goes into a/the “less likely” stack.)
• The brakes were fully functional – but, he chose not to use them…
• …etc…

We know that the car did not take a 60° turn from the street…into the palm tree.
We know that the car did not lose its driver-side front wheel by/when mounting the median curb.
We know, with some (objective) level of certainty, that the engine/tranny (or some substantial glowing mass/object) was flying toward Clinton Street, before the tail lights were entirely extinguished.
We know (or, at least - I do) that almost 1/2 second elapsed between all head & tail lights expiring, and the first light of explosion (ignition?).

And…in all candid modesty…we know a lot more.

Nevertheless…if someone has a psychological need for this to have been an assassination (or – natural consequences), then, perhaps it is best to leave such questions in the hands of others…
Because then, we can hold to our favorite theory…and will NEVER KNOW THAT WE ARE WRONG.
And, should it ever become public knowledge…that we were wrong…we can blame it on someone else.

I will probably continue to tinker with the information available; keep an eye out for new information; and even…reconsider any conclusions already derived – for errors or other such amendments. I hope you don’t think I am need of consolation in these regards… It’s just the way the world is turning nowadays.

The information ShadellacZumbrum, MindBodySpiritComplex, JBA2848, GrantedBail, barabajagal (et al) are delving into…is very interesting – maybe/probably relevant (to the subject of this thread) – and even “emotionally consuming”.
I am hoping to assist in those endeavors…and…really hope to see you all in those threads.

Thanks!

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

Thank you WanDash. I hope someday there will be enough political/economic pressure brought to this situation to cause a trial. I feel that is the best chance of learning what is close to the truth.

I truly appreciate your efforts and attitude.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
The report that Michael Hastings had been working on a story regarding "the sanitization of Obama's passport"...is interesting.

I see a 'full-circle' angle on it...and am wondering if it wasn't the angle Michael Hastings perceived...as well...
That being - Obama's statement to reporters...

"One of the things that the American people count on in their interactions with any level of government is that if they have to disclose personal information, that is going to stay personal and stay private... And when you have not just one, but a series of attempts to tap into people's personal records, that's a problem, not just for me, but for how our government is functioning."

Supposedly three individuals accessed his "passport files" on separate occasions... They were all employed by Stanley, Inc. as contractors to the State Department.

I won't go any further with this story, or my take on it...at this time.
Just let it mellow along with the rest.

See ya later.

(PS: Thanks to JBA2848 for the link to this article...among others...)
edit on 9/24/2013 by WanDash because: bold

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Does anyone else find it curious that we haven't heard a peep from Loud Labs (the company who shot the alleged Hastings red light running and accident footage)? I'm not even referring to Hastings-related stuff, I'm taking about anything from them; most companies would use the Hastings exposure and leverage their notoriety with other material.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

Obviously, the video showed his car blew the hell up, like it was drone struck.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

NickDC202
Does anyone else find it curious that we haven't heard a peep from Loud Labs (the company who shot the alleged Hastings red light running and accident footage)? I'm not even referring to Hastings-related stuff, I'm taking about anything from them; most companies would use the Hastings exposure and leverage their notoriety with other material.

Looking at their YouTube channel shows that what they continue to upload is directly in-line with "the kind of news" that auspiciously netted them their primary brush with fame (being the Michael Hastings video).
Justin Beiber stopped by the cops - other late night auto accidents - nighttime street violence - etc...
I really don't expect to hear much more from them (at least, not on a daily, weekly, monthly - or otherwise continual basis).
Perhaps they were simply unprepared for "how to capitalize on" the notoriety...

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

amfirst1
reply to post by WanDash

Obviously, the video showed his car blew the hell up, like it was drone struck.

"Obviously"
Okay - if you could clarify "which" video you are referring to, I/we might be able to address your observation intelligently.
If you're referring to the "after effects" (being the LoudLabs video that showed the fire and the fire department arriving, etc...) - we could compare our observations with yours.
If you're referring to the security camera footage - we could do the same.

Otherwise - (and at the risk of appearing snarky) - I see no evidence of (or rationale for) a "drone strike".

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
link

Pot in his system...died at 4:20 in the morning...really folks??? You cannot write a book better than this....
edit on 09pm30pmf0000002013-09-26T14:17:30-05:000230 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

matafuchs
link

Pot in his system...died at 4:20 in the morning...really folks??? You cannot write a book better than this....

Thanks for alerting us to this...coincidence.
If we want to take it one step further...
4:20 = 4+2 = 6
June 18 = 6 + 18 = 6 + 9 = 6
2013 = 2 + 1 + 3 = 6
We have a genuine 6 6 6, here.
Make of it what (if anything) you will.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

For honesty's sake...let me be clear...
I've mentioned (on numerous occasions) something regarding my own "intimate familiarity" with delusion...even - massive delusion... WELL -- said delusion, at least, in part, had to do with "The Nines"...
There is a movie that was released in November, 2007 with the same title...
And...(numerologically speaking)...if you add 6 & 6 & 6 ... you get ... 18 ... AND ...if you separate 18 into "1" & "8"...and add 1 & 8... ... ...you get... 9...
So - 6 + 6 + 6 = 18 = 9 - OR
6 * 6 * 6 = 216 = 2 + 1 + 6 = 3 + 6 = 9

And... Anyway... Just showing how this terrible tragedy plays (would have played) into my former delusion... (Mua-hahahahahahahahahahahah)

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   

WanDash
Looking at their YouTube channel shows that what they continue to upload is directly in-line with "the kind of news" that auspiciously netted them their primary brush with fame (being the Michael Hastings video).
Justin Beiber stopped by the cops - other late night auto accidents - nighttime street violence - etc...
I really don't expect to hear much more from them (at least, not on a daily, weekly, monthly - or otherwise continual basis).
Perhaps they were simply unprepared for "how to capitalize on" the notoriety...

Keep in mind that more times than not celebrities desperate for attention will alert paparazzi to where they will be, and, in many cases will collaborate with a specific paparazzi to stage something -- like a tween star who is so desperate to be seen as an adult and a bad boy who might stage something that will certainly get him pulled over by the real police and all conveniently be captured on film.

With that in mind, you might consider that a paparazzi who will essentially whore themselves out by staging something with a celebrity might be utilized by someone who finds it important to have such a horrific way to die captured on film to send a message. Heck, the LoudLabs paparazzi wouldn't even have to have prior knowledge of the outcome as long as he had a good enough tip that would give him reason to pursue a car that he watched speed through a red light--- he could have been tipped off that Beiber or another celeb of that level was spotted driving a car that matched the description of Hastings' car.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   

NickDC202
…paparazzi who will essentially whore themselves out by staging something with a celebrity might be utilized by someone who finds it important to have such a horrific way to die captured on film to send a message. Heck, the LoudLabs paparazzi wouldn't even have to have prior knowledge of the outcome as long as he had a good enough tip that would give him reason to pursue a car that he watched speed through a red light--- he could have been tipped off that Beiber or another celeb of that level was spotted driving a car that matched the description of Hastings' car.

Hahahahah!!
Yes! – I have certainly considered this.
…Almost…hoped…that this was the case.
We’ve even had others suggest something similar --- And, of course, there’s no way we could prove otherwise --- BUT --- I will respond, again, that – if Michael Hastings’ tried to pull a “Fletch”, he would need to have had a lot more involvement than that of a fledgling paparazzi enterprise…
He would need to have had the L.A. Coroner’s office – and, subsequently, the toxicology lab – in addition to (presumably) his family… NOT TO MENTION …a willing (innocent?) body double (John Doe).
And – this all still presumes that the vehicle survives (without rolling) the Melrose’ high-rise & dip…and makes it to a head-on collision with a/the tree.

If, on the other hand, you are simply suggesting that Hastings planned to commit suicide…on camera…well – there are quite a few other considerations that need to go under the microscope…like…
… Why?!
Not like he was “out of stories”…
Not like he was going nowhere…
I realize that this doesn’t account for every possible angle…but/so…we need some explanation that is as extraordinary as…the…EVENT.
edit on 9/30/2013 by WanDash because: the underline & bold

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

WanDash

You completely misunderstood my post; let me clarify:

Sometimes the paparazzi will essentially whore themselves out by staging something with a celebrity.
Other times, another sect of paparazzi which we'll call the "gotcha" paparazzi (not tied to a TMZ, tabloid magazine or similar) will get tipped off to a celebrity who is up to no good and try to capture the celebs bad behavior on film in order to sell to the highest bidder.

Let's imagine that a LoudLabs paparazzi got a tip that Bieber was drag racing solo and would be driving down Highland shortly. LoudLabs stakes out an intersection the tipster claims Bieber will pass through in his friend's Mercedes that the friend claims is really fast (4am because he knows the road is empty at 4am and loves to drive fast but wants to be somewhat safe and not get caught). The LoudLabs paparazzi instinctively gives chase because he knows that in order to make $$$ he needs an identifiable shot of the celeb being reckless.

While LoudLabs believes the car they saw race through the intersection is Bieber or some other celeb, the tipster was misleading them in order to get the aftermath of a horrific crash and explosion documented by someone not involved.

Let's imagine that Richard Clark's notion of Hastings vehicle being remotely controlled is true and some unknown entity remotely murders Hastings via horrific car crash of a vehicle they, not Hastings was operating remotely.

In the end not only is the goal of silencing Hastings accomplished through his death, but by tricking the paparazzi into thinking the speeding car was a celeb, those responsible for Hastings killing are able to send a message with the broadcast of the horrific footage of Hastings death.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by NickDC202

Well – thanks for clarifying (for my sake)…
So – in line with the scene you’ve painted (according to my understanding)…
Someone (the proverbial TH*Y) have arranged the “remote car-hacking”…and somehow know that Hastings will be driving southbound on North Highland Avenue at a little past 4 a.m. – and alert LoudLabs that “something is (/will be) up” on top of “where” that “something” is (/will be) happening.

LoudLabs is in the vicinity…inadvertently (or not) catches the Mercedes running the red light…then, subsequently gets the aftermath on video, as well.

The video goes viral…

…Message sent…

LoudLabs takes the credit…and…becomes a “one-hit-wonder”, failing to capitalize on said window of opportunity.

Would LoudLabs admit to such a “tip”?

I guess you’ve considered the “waiting to catch a shot of Justin Bieber” testimony…
So …yeah… Maybe.

But – of course – we have not heard “who” or “where” the tip came from…
Wonder if they (LoudLabs) even know.

The problem I see with this scenario, however, is pretty much identified in the knowing of “when” and “where”.

Of course, this is based on the information we have in hand.
Should there be another tidbit that gives weight to the possibility that someone-else could have been privy to “when” Michael Hastings would be in his car…driving…along with “where” he would be driving – then, I could see this moving up the ladder of plausibility.

Absent the same, though – and in conjunction with the “unconfirmed” information that he was actually destined for Las Vegas that morning – we are faced with a strong improbability factor…being…south-bound on North Highland Avenue was not the best (quickest, etc…) route to LAX…or to Las Vegas, and might only really be explained with “a need to stop at the BuzzFeed offices”…to which…one would need to pose the question – “how could TH*Y have known & thus planned on this”.

Hopefully, Mr. Krikorian will be able to shed a little more light in his next update.

Let me know where I’m not seeing what you’re seeing as I don’t want to overlook something just because I’m not getting the hypothesis.

Thanks again for your thoughts!

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   

WanDash
reply to post by NickDC202

Well – thanks for clarifying (for my sake)…
So – in line with the scene you’ve painted (according to my understanding)…
Someone (the proverbial TH*Y) have arranged the “remote car-hacking”…and somehow know that Hastings will be driving southbound on North Highland Avenue at a little past 4 a.m. – and alert LoudLabs that “something is (/will be) up” on top of “where” that “something” is (/will be) happening.

LoudLabs is in the vicinity…inadvertently (or not) catches the Mercedes running the red light…then, subsequently gets the aftermath on video, as well.

The video goes viral…

…Message sent…

LoudLabs takes the credit…and…becomes a “one-hit-wonder”, failing to capitalize on said window of opportunity.

Would LoudLabs admit to such a “tip”?

I guess you’ve considered the “waiting to catch a shot of Justin Bieber” testimony…
So …yeah… Maybe.

But – of course – we have not heard “who” or “where” the tip came from…
Wonder if they (LoudLabs) even know.

The problem I see with this scenario, however, is pretty much identified in the knowing of “when” and “where”.

Of course, this is based on the information we have in hand.
Should there be another tidbit that gives weight to the possibility that someone-else could have been privy to “when” Michael Hastings would be in his car…driving…along with “where” he would be driving – then, I could see this moving up the ladder of plausibility.

Absent the same, though – and in conjunction with the “unconfirmed” information that he was actually destined for Las Vegas that morning – we are faced with a strong improbability factor…being…south-bound on North Highland Avenue was not the best (quickest, etc…) route to LAX…or to Las Vegas, and might only really be explained with “a need to stop at the BuzzFeed offices”…to which…one would need to pose the question – “how could TH*Y have known & thus planned on this”.

Hopefully, Mr. Krikorian will be able to shed a little more light in his next update.

Let me know where I’m not seeing what you’re seeing as I don’t want to overlook something just because I’m not getting the hypothesis.

Thanks again for your thoughts!

LoudLabs would not have thought Hastings was the driver and I'd argue if they did, they probably wouldn't have left the red light intersection. There's a reason they gave chase and just any speeding car wouldn't cause Loud Labs to put their car in drive.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   

NickDC202
LoudLabs would not have thought Hastings was the driver and I'd argue if they did, they probably wouldn't have left the red light intersection. There's a reason they gave chase and just any speeding car wouldn't cause Loud Labs to put their car in drive.

Have you watched the "unedited" version of the video (meaning, the dashcam video)?
It begins with the Mercedes running the red light.
At 23 seconds in, they actually show "the beginning" of the video...where Scott Lane (presumably) is sitting across the street from 7494 Santa Monica Blvd (at the intersection of N. Gardner St. and Santa Monica')...
At about 1:12 into the video, he pulls out of that parking lot...then turns west onto Santa Monica... Gets stopped by a red light at Formosa Ave...
At 3:53 into the video, he pulls into the Mobil station on the Southeast corner of Santa Monica' @ North Highland', and pulls up to the northwestern-most gas pump...and sits...apparently fiddling with something in addition to making occasional comments regarding one of the "dispatch" operators on one of the scanner channels...
The Mercedes runs through the light at about 5:47 into the video.
No sound from within the cab of the LoudLabs vehicle would suggest that the dashcam operator either witnessed or was alarmed/startled by the event.
The Jeep and Taxi that had been sitting at the light (southbound on North Highland Ave.) pass through the view-finder at about 6:24 into the video. A smaller white sedan follows them through at about 6:26...
Scott Lane begins pulling out of the Mobil station at 7:10...and heads west on Santa Monica'.
It appears (though not clearly, to me) that the first call over the scanners regarding something happening on North Highland' comes in at around 7:43...
At 8:15...as he is turning south onto Cole Ave...you can clearly hear the scanner traffic regarding "North Highland" and "Melrose"...
It looks as if he turned east onto Willoughby Ave. at 8:39...
At 9:21 he turns left (south) onto N. Las Palmas...
At 9:35 he turns right (east) onto Waring Ave.
At 9:52, as he is turning left (south) onto North Highland Ave...it is apparent that he sees the flames (before the camera is turned in that direction), as he exclaims "Oh, Sh!t!", and immediately starts racing toward the scene of the crash.

I went through this for two reasons...
1 - to demonstrate that the video was not edited for a number of minutes preceding the Mercedes speeding through the intersection at Santa Monica & North Highland Avenue...; and
2 - to highlight the fact that he was not prompted to move (chase the Mercedes) by anything visual...and was, in fact, driving away from the crash scene when the call came over the emergency services scanner/s.

Doesn't prove that your hypothesis is wrong. But -- I'm not seeing it, at the moment.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

WanDash

NickDC202

Have you watched the "unedited" version of the video (meaning, the dashcam video)?
It begins with the Mercedes running the red light.
At 23 seconds in, they actually show "the beginning" of the video...where Scott Lane (presumably) is sitting across the street from 7494 Santa Monica Blvd (at the intersection of N. Gardner St. and Santa Monica')...
At about 1:12 into the video, he pulls out of that parking lot...then turns west onto Santa Monica... Gets stopped by a red light at Formosa Ave...
At 3:53 into the video, he pulls into the Mobil station on the Southeast corner of Santa Monica' @ North Highland', and pulls up to the northwestern-most gas pump...and sits...apparently fiddling with something in addition to making occasional comments regarding one of the "dispatch" operators on one of the scanner channels...
The Mercedes runs through the light at about 5:47 into the video.
No sound from within the cab of the LoudLabs vehicle would suggest that the dashcam operator either witnessed or was alarmed/startled by the event.
The Jeep and Taxi that had been sitting at the light (southbound on North Highland Ave.) pass through the view-finder at about 6:24 into the video. A smaller white sedan follows them through at about 6:26...
Scott Lane begins pulling out of the Mobil station at 7:10...and heads west on Santa Monica'.
It appears (though not clearly, to me) that the first call over the scanners regarding something happening on North Highland' comes in at around 7:43...
At 8:15...as he is turning south onto Cole Ave...you can clearly hear the scanner traffic regarding "North Highland" and "Melrose"...
It looks as if he turned east onto Willoughby Ave. at 8:39...
At 9:21 he turns left (south) onto N. Las Palmas...
At 9:35 he turns right (east) onto Waring Ave.
At 9:52, as he is turning left (south) onto North Highland Ave...it is apparent that he sees the flames (before the camera is turned in that direction), as he exclaims "Oh, Sh!t!", and immediately starts racing toward the scene of the crash.

I went through this for two reasons...
1 - to demonstrate that the video was not edited for a number of minutes preceding the Mercedes speeding through the intersection at Santa Monica & North Highland Avenue...; and
2 - to highlight the fact that he was not prompted to move (chase the Mercedes) by anything visual...and was, in fact, driving away from the crash scene when the call came over the emergency services scanner/s.

Doesn't prove that your hypothesis is wrong. But -- I'm not seeing it, at the moment.

Okay - needed make correction and my Edit privileges have expired...
As to the "Blue"-highlighted text --- that should have been east...
As to the "Yellow"-highlighted text --- that should have been west or - "Southwest corner"...
As to the "Red"-highlighted text --- that should have been eastern or - "northeastern-most"...
As to the "Green"-highlighted text --- that should have been east...
As to the "Orange"-highlighted text --- that should have been west...

So sorry for the inconvenience!
Thanks.
edit on 10/2/2013 by WanDash because: another inverted direction found

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join