It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

deadly train derailment in Spain

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
yeah...if you pause that video, you can see the train derail before that explosion. Derail caused the explosion.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRulesAllowed

Originally posted by intergalactic fire
reply to post by tony9802

What you are saying is, if there was a timed bomb on the train and if the train was on time, it was meant to go off at the station, causing a lot more casualties.

You are aware that this is nothing but far-fetched speculation? This, and the other guy with his NSA/HAARP nonsense.

It is my understanding (from what I read) that the driver shortly after the crash phones for help and made a comment on the phone it's his fault. As if he knew that he was too fast and showed guilt immediately after the crash.

However, take this with a grain of salt since not everything in the media is true.

1.There is a Jihad War by Islam against Christianity.

2.The train wreck occurred on a major Christian pilgrimage holiday, on an important pilgrimage site of Northwest Spain.

3.The PP (Popular Party) led by Mariano Rajoy has been accused of collaborating in financial scandals by the opposition parties PSOE, to name one. It was going to Censure the governing system, to force Mariano Rajoy to give clear explanations about his involvement in this scandal, with an expectation that he shall resign.That is expected on August 1st- next week. Barcenas, the prior tresurer of the Popular Party was placed in prison, and he is recanting, and describing all types of financial crimes committed by said party. If Rajoy does not resign, it will create a terrible image for Spain internationally. With the false-flag train wreck, of this magnitude, Rajoy no longer will need to worry about resigning. The tragic event has taken the front page of the news and will stay there for a long time, thereby camouflaging the financial political scandals. A great moment for him for this to happen. Or is it simply a coincidence?

4. The accident occurred at the same exact hour and time, when the train was meant to arrive into the train station. 8:41pm Wednesday night.

5. Just last week JPM and his Gold Vaults were purportedly on fire in NY, with rows of fire trucks but no hoses?

6. The timing of everything.

Or, maybe the conductor was a madman who also enjoys signing into facebook to ridicule the authorities and tease them about Billy The Kid outlaw speeding on the railroad tracks..

You have got to be kidding me.
Of course this is set-up.

edit on 25-7-2013 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
HAARP and the other alphabet helpers are masters of very sophisticated high tech weaponry all the way from Mind Control Weapons, to detonation weapons grand enough for even Japanese Tsunamis. The capabilities are endless..

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Ever since I saw the newscasts about this event 'Spanish Train....', I've had the Chris De Burgh
song titled Spanish Train in my head.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
read a few of the posts before video was available and knew people would claim terrorism but can,t believe people have watched it and still claiming it.

for that bend the train was suppose to be doing 50mph and if you have been paying attention then its playingly obvious it was going something way over that.

no terrorism,no conspiracy,he was going at an insane speed for the train to hold the track.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sparky31

Where I live, for the past two weeks they've been talking about the Lac Megantic train explosion (47 death) non stop, everyday, 24 / 7 on news channels. The next week, we have another wreck in France with 6 dead, at the exact moment the train arrived at the station. The following, another massive wreck in Spain with over 60 victims. The train "derailed" at the exact moment it was scheduled to arrive at the station. Coincidences? Maybe. You be the judge.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrMaybeNot
The train "derailed" at the exact moment it was scheduled to arrive at the station. Coincidences? Maybe. You be the judge.

No, it didn't. It was never meant to stop at Santiago, but continue onwards to Bentanzos on it's way to Ferrol. It was actually due to have left Bentanzos at 0840, so there is no coincidence at all.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
altereddimensions.net is posting that about 100 people have been killed in the derailment. Supposedly the train conductor was not paying attention to the curve in the tracks and was traveling a little over 100 km when the speed limit was about 50 km at the curve.

Prayers for everyone who has been affected.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sparky31

That bothers me that people automatically assume it is a terrorist attack. We can't blame all tragedies or problems on others.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Im sorry , the video i got to know off hours after my post when i was at the job , i was just speculating before seeing this footage.

The suicide mission statement was more about what sane machinist would drive this speed.

I just cant understand why any one would play with peoples lifes like this , to get on schedule ?

TheGreazel.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   

The driver, at the hospital:

"I can't say nothing now" , and when he talked about how he feels: "Imagine you how i feel". If it was a mechanical problem why he doesn't say it?.

Just after the crash, the driver said: "I've f*** it" and that he wants to die. "I've derailed, what i can do?, what i can do?" were another words-

It's clear that was a human mistake. And, one important thing is that RENFE, by contract, can lower the salary of a driver if he/she arrive late at stations. The train had 5min late, so it can be the reason why the driver drove so fast. Another point is that the train was almost full 211/260 cause there are the Santiago's local celebrations. I suppose that a normal day is not as full.

The black-box confirmed that the train travelled at 190km/h when the limit was 80km/h.

And about the video of the crash, it appeared in the social networks, but nobody knows who uploaded it . ADIF (the regulators of train infrastructure of Spain) confirmed that the footage is real but didn't confirm that belongs to their cams.

Nobody in Spain is talking about a bomb.

Sadly a mate from the university was in the train. He died.
edit on 26-7-2013 by rbrvalca because: completing..

edit on 26-7-2013 by rbrvalca because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by amazing
yeah...if you pause that video, you can see the train derail before that explosion. Derail caused the explosion.

This is not an explosion. It's the train disconnecting from/shorting the overhead power rails which results in an electrical spark. Those usually carry many 100k volts.

Looking at the video, there is not one single reason to speculate about HAARP, NSA or bombs since it's very clear what caused the derailment. It's simple PHYSICS.

The train,by the way, did NOT go at a measly 100kmh but rather 190kmH, twice the allowed speed. There was simply no way around that the train HAD TO crash into the wall at that insane speed due to laws of physics.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
well

Reports: Spain train crash driver boasted about speed

www.usatoday.com...

The man named in Spanish media as the driver of the train that crashed Wednesday in Santiago de Compostela, killing at least 78 passengers, boasted in a post on Facebook last year that his train was traveling so fast that he was in danger in getting a fine.

Local media in Spain, including the El Pais newspaper, reported that Francisco José Garzón Amo wrote in 2012: "I can't go any faster or they'll give me a fine." A speedometer with the needle stuck at 125 miles per hour was also posted on Facebook, the reports said.

El Pais reported that Garzón's Facebook profile was deleted on Thursday morning, but a profile belonging to someone with the same name and showing a picture of the speedometer was still able to be viewed on the social network on Friday morning. It was not clear if the account was genuine, however. A photo was being carried on The Guardian's website. That picture could also not be verified

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by goou111

The Spanish are quite upset at the authoroties for realeasing such kind of information. It has nothing to do with the accident.
Leave the guy alone.
And if it's true, so what. There are parts of the route where the train can go at that speed, that's why it's called a high velocity train or line. There are trains using the same track that can even go faster.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by rbrvalca

Before the video was released there was a lot of speculation it could have been an attack.
Because of the reports of witnessess hearing an explosion and saying the train went on a normal speed and happening the night before Santiago Apóstol.
With the video now showing hte train went to fast most of us believe now it to be an accident.
Why it was going that fast is still a question.
S2
edit on 26-7-2013 by intergalactic fire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by goou111

The traind river who drove this has admitted to speeding, both in the past and present, he was doing 180 in a 80 zone,i cired when i saw the crash from the point of impact, i cant believe such a selfish human being can do such a thing with such negligence! hang him!Train crash
edit on 19/01/2011 by Tahnya86 because: Added link

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by intergalactic fire

Right after the crash this guy said to the dispatcher that he was going too fast and I qoute: "I F4c#ed up!".

I know that speeding is in human nature but he's guilty and he will have to live his life, knowing he's personally responsible for the death of at least 80 people. That means he's already crazy enough to get into the mental institution and live there. I know i would be.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by intergalactic fire
reply to post by goou111

The Spanish are quite upset at the authoroties for realeasing such kind of information. It has nothing to do with the accident.
Leave the guy alone.
And if it's true, so what. There are parts of the route where the train can go at that speed, that's why it's called a high velocity train or line. There are trains using the same track that can even go faster.

That's absolutely right- leave him alone and stop condemning him. The facebook information that the driver had purportedly posted, was apparently from a time period when he was working in Barcelona on trains that were running merchandise. On those types of trains, the velocity reached very high, and apparently he posted that in relation to the high speeds he was expected to drive at on those runs, and uncomformtably so. The gentleman interviewed was a friend and colleague of the train conductor who works in the same industry, so that FB rant needs to be contextualized to make any sense of it. Unfortunately however, it is totally just taken out of context and sensationalized for all of us to drool and oogle over. Just terrible,
edit on 26-7-2013 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by rbrvalca

And about the video of the crash, it appeared in the social networks, but nobody knows who uploaded it . ADIF (the regulators of train infrastructure of Spain) confirmed that the footage is real but didn't confirm that belongs to their cams.

Nobody in Spain is talking about a bomb.

That's an interesting point about the video.. if it appeared suddenly on the social networks, but was not a officially produced by the authorities, then who produced it? Was there someone else there doing the filming?

If the authorities are unwilling to make confirmations that the video is theirs, then that means the video is coming from some other source.. maybe Mossad? As it had been stated earlier, that video came out virtually immediately after the train had crashed, making the entire circumstance and accident totally suspicious.

In another statement someone said that these were CCTV cameras, but maybe that's not the case either? Where is the footage coming from? All of this is just too totally psychically coincidental to simply and casually accept as truth. I will wait until the train conductor is actually interviewed and gives us his side of the story.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by baburak
reply to post by intergalactic fire

Right after the crash this guy said to the dispatcher that he was going too fast and I qoute: "I F4c#ed up!".

He actually did not say that. The translation should have been, "I damned it all," or "I messed it all up," or "I screwed it all up." I'm not sure what newspaper it is your reading from, but there are various translation for the particular word that he utilized which was "joder". It normally simply means damn, to damn, or damn it. So I think people need to be careful of the sources that they are reading from because it is quite obvious that his comments or statements are totally being misconstrued and mistranslated. This again is a shame. There is totally no proper translated press then, and all press is simply sensationalizing and trivializing what occurred and the statements that were made thereafter. To be honest with you, it seems as though the press is trying to make the train conductor look like a fool or a clown, given all the comments that "allegedly" he has already stated. I will wait until he is actually formally interviewed by a formal decent group of indviduals to see what had occurred. In the meantime, He is remaining silent, and rightfully so, since all of the accusations being made against him, may totally be faulty. For all we know, the statements that everyone is telling us he said could be totally fraudulent. And he could be some sort of fall guy. It might seem a little far fetched to some, but this is the way the psy-op industry works. Look at the guys from the Boston bombings.. where was the actual truth there and weren't all of the mainstream media misinformations important to everyone in the u.s.a.?

Why aren't people practicing the same level of criticism and skepticism in relation to spain's train wreck? What a double standard. Let's just say it was a foolish accident. That's good enough and let's not press much further.. Move forward folks, nothing to see here..

Yikes.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join