It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Attacks 'Phony Scandals,' 'One Percent,' Forces 'Conspired' Against Middle Class

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
This pResident has had 5 years to do what he's asking for more time to do. ALL I've heard is the same theme over and over as he reacts to declining poll numbers ahead of 2014 mid-term elections.

I can credit him with probably creating more low paying part-time employment with no benefits than any other leader in history as the private sector reacts to the progressive mandates - yaaaaa!

Meanwhile the stock market is stoked with QE that never gets into the family budget, none of the crooks in the banks go to jail and have their companies shut down - just business as usual while millions sink down into financial oblivion.

False scandals my arse, Obama has far surpassed his predecessors as people actually lost their lives unlike past political scandals such as Watergate all served up with massive increase in police statism via the NSA and FISA courts. I duly remember the bleating from the left when they expressed fear of what a conservative president would do with patriot act - this progressive admin has demonstrated what the left would do with it that's for sure.

The lower middle class and better off poor are deserting you in droves and you well know it means an end to congressional control in 2014 - say goodbye to Mr. Reid covering your butt.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Ok, let's ignore Breitbart, let's ignore the partisan bickering.

What is Obama's plan to reduce unemployment?
What's Obama's plan to get the record number of people off food stamps?
What's Obama's plan to move the economy forward?

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

This moronic jackass a few months ago called the IRS scandal unacceptable and that he wouldn't stand for it, and now today it's "phoney"??? What a pathetic disgraced little man.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
He keeps bumping his gums, blah, blah, blah, yada, yada, yada...

Meanwhile...

cnsnews.com...

At the end of January 2009, 32,204,859 Americans received aid from the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program. As of April 2013, there were 47,548,694 Americans on food stamps.

Part time jobs are on the rise and full time jobs are harder to come by for the average citizen. I wonder how he's gonna fix that?

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
He keeps bumping his gums, blah, blah, blah, yada, yada, yada...

Part time jobs are on the rise and full time jobs are harder to come by for the average citizen. I wonder how he's gonna fix that?

I don't think he ever plans to do that. Like I said he's already had five years to do so as promised but like many other things its an epic failure.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix

Worst economic recovery effort in the history of the nation.

And he came out today with a speech more than an hour, devoid of details, pushing more of the exact same failed economic agenda. He should have shortened the speech a ton by just saying. "See Detroit?? Let's shoot for that in 10 years. Whoooooo's comin wit me??"

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix

He is an epic failure, what do you expect from a man that looks like African American, but grew up with Muslims and whites have no done a darn thing for the black African Americans during his presidential term but increase the welfare state and now he wants to look like a Black African American.

Obama is a joke and any black African American should be offended by him and what he represents and not.
edit on 24-7-2013 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Umm, no. I'm not going to ignore news outlets who are holding this administration accountable and doing the work journalists should be doing in vetting the White House and Congress. That's the job of a press in a free society. I've had it with the praetorian lap-dog media.

Sorry.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by Phoenix

He is an epic failure, what do you expect from a man that looks like African American, but grew up with Muslims and whites have no done a darn thing for the black African Americans during his presidential term but increase the welfare state and now he wants to look like a Black African American.

Obama is a joke and any black African American should be offended by him and what he represents and not.
edit on 24-7-2013 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

I don't care about his skin color, I care about his radicalism. His love of Karl Marx and Sol Alenski.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

You should care about the new style of ethnic Democrats presidential candidates because obviously nobody care what they cater too but how they look like.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawg61
Economic solution?Why isn't this guy being impeached?Bengazi,NSA abuses,IRS abuses and helping to incite race riot(travon)?

Because his boys control the Senate. That's the only thing saving his white/black ass.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

You should care about the new style of ethnic Democrats presidential candidates because obviously nobody care what they cater too but how they look like.

I don't exactly know what that means, could you explain it another way?

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   

You will figure it out when the next Democrat candidate hit the news media for 2016.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   

You will figure it out when the next Democrat candidate hit the news media for 2016.

Most likely it'll be Crazy Uncle Joe.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   

I can tell you one thing for sure, is going to be another ethnic candidate, it seems that the trick works for the minorities that actually have majority votes this days in the nation.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   

I can tell you one thing for sure, is going to be another ethnic candidate, it seems that the trick works for the minorities that actually have majority votes this days in the nation.

I don't think so. They wanted to try Hillary, but after Benghazi she won't make it out of her own primary. The Dems will eat her alive over that. And they don't need a minority, they had 98% of the black vote before Obama.

edit on 24-7-2013 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Why do you say that?

What does ethnicity have to do with anything?

... I could go there but for the sake of convo... I won't...

-SAP-
edit on 24-7-2013 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Two words: Damage control. If he can't make them disappear, confront them head on and ridicule them making it seem that you have nothing to hide.

I just can't wait until he's gone and the next goon takes his place.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

I get what you are saying...But Congress holds the purse strings...and Congress is GOP Majority.

Congress chopped away at the farm bill...congress refused to pass how many of his Jobs bills? All of them...Most aimed at crumbling infrastructure no less....that said the economy under Pres. Obama has created twice as many new jobs in his 4.5 years than Pres. Bush did in 8 years. I am not an Obama cheerleader, but I do not think partisan rhetoric is helping our economy, just the opposite.

Here is my bottom line..

The economy IS recovering....New home sales highest since 99...deficet falling at the fastest pace since WW2...twice as many jobs added as Pres. Bush...soaring stock market...recovering auto industry, despite Detroits bankruptcy...etc. etc.

BUT...the economy is still in pain...Not enough jobs...and they don't pay enough...food and fuel prices rising much faster than pay etc.

In short...we are recovering in just the way economists would expect if Gov. did very little to nothing...a slow, slow recovery.

Which makes sense, because gov. can get very little done in this climate.

Would Pres. Obama's jobs policies have hurt or helped? We will never know, because Congress won't pass any of it....and that is just the truth.

The speech, as it turned out, was heavy on the road map and light on the new ideas. And for a good reason. There is little Obama can accomplish on the policy front that is likely to boost the economy significantly. No major legislative proposals on job training or infrastructure spending will clear the GOP-controlled House. The best Obama can hope for there is to resist major new cuts.

Read more: www.politico.com...

Edit to add: This is a huge chunk of ugly BS.

Yet he also focused on "the one percent," attacking the growth of economic inequality in American society, calling for a renewed emphasis on shared prosperity.

Economic inequality...and it's rapid growth...the distribution of income in the USA...look up "Gini Index"...is KILLING this country...not just the poor...but EVERYONE except the wealthiest who can flee with thier investments to off-shore and international. Pres. Obama is justified and obligated to sound the alarm on this insane trend. It is the number one cause of our economic woes...and that isn't partisan...the GOP can suggest plans to fix it as well...but to deride the "growth of economic inequality"...a very, very real and serious disease we face...is just stupid.
edit on 25-7-2013 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-7-2013 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I used to get so frustrated seeing how the Administration is handling the numerous scandals, but I have now just switched gears and every time another example surfaces, I just listen to this:

It doesn't solve any problems but it washes away my frustration..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join