It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet Your ATS Staff - 2013 Edition

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by misscurious

whyioughttta......

I just wish I had his money

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

misscurious
So what happened to Simon gray? Does he still have some input? Does he still drop by from time to time??

Simon pops in now and again, but is no longer part of the day to day operations of ATS. He's still an owner and shows up to chat with us every now and then, but as far as I know he would be what you would consider a silent partner.

I have no idea why that is, I suppose he wanted to focus on other business ventures.

I might be totally wrong though

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
reply to post by misscurious

whyioughttta......

I just wish I had his money

He is kinda cute though.. so in a round a bout way its a compliment...

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I bet he is like Bruce Wayne or he is the undercover agent of ATS.
Simon Grey an ordinary businessman by day but at night he becomes ATS Man fighting ignorance in a world of darkness.

We need a pic of him so we can photoshop it

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

misscurious
So what happened to Simon gray? Does he still have some input? Does he still drop by from time to time??

Simon pops in now and again, but is no longer part of the day to day operations of ATS. He's still an owner and shows up to chat with us every now and then, but as far as I know he would be what you would consider a silent partner.

I have no idea why that is, I suppose he wanted to focus on other business ventures.

I might be totally wrong though

~Tenth

Good luck to him.. would be nice if he made a little guest appearance here.. btw cool thread guys thanks for giving us some background on you all...

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
While we are doing this kind of thread there were a couple of questions I was pondering.. what ever happened to green eyed Leo and site administrator with letters and numbers.. how did that getting that position come about?

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Heff....have you just been burgled in that pic?

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Couple of mods on here who registered later than me have beat me to the punch....

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

ATS STAFF TEAM PHOTO

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

I bet every single one of them in that photo are multi millionaires now

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

several clans claimed relatives/areas/geography that crossed into both countries.

Not really surprising since the Scots are basically the Gaels from Ireland and the Picts to a degree from the Highlands but most Picts would deny that!

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Very clever.

A detailed dossier of each mod...right before the new launch 5.3?
Now I know what sore points to bring up when I have a gripe about it or other things...

I kid...I kid!

Very nice to meet the great guys/gals that make this site what it is today!
I am amazed at how it has evolved into an excellent information resource.
Instead of becoming a filth-riddled dumpster dive of garbage seen elsewhere. *ahem* GLP!
That was supposed to be under my breath. Oh well...

All you mods are respectable in your own right.
I'll be honest, some get more attention than others...
But I'm not playing teachers pet!

Thanks for making, and keeping, ATS great Bill! (And you other admins/owners)
It's by far my favorite site for 5+ years!

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by Hefficide

Heff....have you just been burgled in that pic?

Never mind that - Heff looks like a fella I could have a beer with

Strange viewing some of the Mods as humans - it's a stark contrast from some other instances.

I like a few

Some of the men look exactly as they sound

Heard a few new names...

Good thread all in all.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Not long ago we bought a small chunk (a few yards by a few yards) of a Scottish conservatory, giving me the title of Lord if I so choose to use it.

edit on 25-7-2013 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

Bill, what a great idea for a thread! It's funny that you mention this particular bit. It is how I came to choose my own user name here. I have worked at my local renaissance faire on and off for years and at one point my hubby thought it would be amusing if he could claim to be married to the only "real" Lady at the faire. So, he bought that little tiny plot in a Scottish conservatory and the "title" (novelty though it is) supposedly made me a "Lady of Glencairn". It became my character for ren faire and my online name.

Take care,
Cindi
edit on 7/25/2013 by Glencairn because: speelinngs...not so gud at it.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
The first thing I should probably mention is that I am ALWAYS late. No matter what. I think I was born without an internal clock or something... so here I am 6 pages into this, but happy to be here!

I'm Djarums. I currently serve as the Executive Administrator here on ATS and have been here a - really - long time.

I first stumbled on ATS when it was just a collection of Simon's articles. As time went by I'd check in occasionally to see if there was anything new to read and found myself further fascinated, particularly by William One Sac's posts about Montauk/Camp Hero. My respect for him has never faded, even after more than a decade, and I am so glad that I got to meet him on a few occasions before his passing.

People sometimes ask my about my username... well... I'm not exactly known for my creativity (unlike some of my colleagues) so when I had finally decided to sign up in 2002 I puzzled over a name for a bit until I decided to choose what was in my pocket, which was a pack of Djarum clove cigarettes. At the time I was quite into that, although I quit smoking in 2005.

A little about me personally... I'm a 34 year old guy living in Manhattan. I've never lived anywhere but here so meeting people from around the world has always been a fascination. My work life is pretty boring and pretty much revolves around computers. Outside of work and ATS I'm a volunteer EMT when I have spare time (which sadly has lessened over the years). I've been certified for for over 12 years now and I still enjoy being able to help people out when I can. It's a nice way to give back, in my opinion, although it most certainly is not for everyone.

Other than that... I like to read, play meaningless silly games on my ipad, and drive. Yes I know it's odd for a born and bred New Yorker to enjoy driving, but I think there's something therapeutic about it. Especially outside of the NYC traffic!

As you might imagine based on the amount of time I spend on here, and the amount of years... I absolutely love this place. The thing that I focus on most is the community aspect of the site. I am still so amazed when I see people from all over the world getting together and discussing all sorts of topics, and especially when the community comes together to wish a fellow member well in their time of need.

I've been around the internet for the nearly two decades now and I've yet to ever encounter a community like ATS, and that's what's kept me here for all those years.

Oh... before I click submit, I should probably mention one other thing... I run the ATS chat room where I have gotten a chance to meet and talk to MANY of our members. It's something that I really enjoy. So... if you're reading this and you've never been to chat (and have more than 150 posts) come on in! It's a great group!

Nice to meet everyone!

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

WARNING TO ALL ATS MEMBERS - RUN!

I just put some of staff names together and came up with a bunch of scary acronyms!

Neformore
SkepticOverlord
Ayana

DontTreadOnMe
Hefficide
Skyfloating

Maria_stardust
JacKatMtn
12m8keall2c

TheBandit795
Semperfortis
Asala aka Julie

DontTreadOnMe
Elevatedone
Argentus

Neformore
ArMaP
Springer
Ayana

Blaine91555
Byrd
Crakeur

Yeahright
tothetenthpower
Kinglizard

Seagull
Elevatedone
Crakeur

It's a conspiracy I tell ya, and it's a conspiracy against US!

TOTALLY CLASSIC!! OMG!!
Love it!!!!

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

it's difficult for you to get to know who the staff of AboveTopSecret is from underneath our jack-boots.

You know the jackboots got me think'in. Maybe I shouldn't be so
appreciative about being a member here. In fact maybe ATS is the
greatest conspiracy of all. The genius of it, a conspiracy site
conspired only to coral and imprison CTs, by fronting itself off
as a gathering place, for CTs. And all the admins have to do, is keep
us going around in circles with each other. Just keep up the appearance
and facade, of a well run conspiracy site. How avant garde ?
Maybe I am just a prisoner here !

RIGHT HERE ON ATS !

And maybe you're all just a bunch of jackboot wear'n, head stomp'n,
fear monger'n, late start'n, early quit'n, badge shine'n, soup slurp'n,
curtain climb'n, rug runnin, cookie crumble'n, thread close'n, site dictate'n
member bannin,,,,, oh wait........

Uhh hmmm...
I guess if you actually ban people from the site ? OK nevermind.

Thank you all.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Bloody hell those lobster tacos are beautiful! I've never had one.
I do know you are the Tequila King! I can't wait to try some of those
you have posted.

I'm glad you posted this site as I find it very interesting to know everyone's
background & to see where you guys are coming from. Thanks!

Cheers
Ektar

Sorry I forgot to mention your nice artwork! & I love your interest in children's books
as they are so filled with imagination!
edit on 25-7-2013 by Ektar because: Forgot the art work...

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
The personal pics, btw, have been an awesome addition:

Heff: You look as cool as you are.

Masqua: If they ever bring Masterpiece Theatre back, you could host it.

Gazrok: You married well!

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Its good to see the MODS are normal folks... I have been around ATS for a pretty long time, my favorite time here was back around 2009-10, their was allot going on, ATS is constantly changing, and so are we, ATS is at times been my one of my guilty pleasures, also a place to learn, and goof off.. ATS, is a unique intellectual design that in many ways represents Humanity's intellect, for instance if E.T intelligent life read thru these records they would see all humanity's emotions, inspirations, instincts and so many other things, not to mention our wonder that feeds our innovation to find answers..

ATS is a step closer to what we can achieve or become ATS is just a thread that is woven into our cocoon, that we are all Metamorphosing in...

DJ, cool story bro!

edit on 25-7-2013 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join