It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Me and my archon.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Following on from my last thread....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

How we met, Me and my archon.

This will be controversial and challenging to read. The she I refer too is the Devine feminine, my archon.

I ask now, that you do not believe anything I say. I don't believe anything, till  I experience it, but I dont disregard anything either, or it may never happen. 

What was sacred will be de-filed, by the truth! Revealing it was not sacred the way it was being kept. She was being kept safe by those that believed they were doing good. 

flic.kr...

But when left unattended and left on a pedestal like that, terrible things happened. 

She was put in a round chamber and locked away, that didn't work. She was moved to a tower and locked away in the top, with nothing but two tiny windows to see the world through. I stumbled upon this tower one day while out hunting.

I heard her cry, it was not a cry for help, she sang. I called back, she let down her hair, and we met.

flic.kr...

We talked for hours, we laughed, as she told me about herself. I was amazed how strong this female was, she was telling me terrible things but was so open and honest and we had such a connection it did not matter what she was saying. Being with her was like being in heaven. 

She had been locked up since birth. Too precious to live a life, too sacred to be given freedom. 

it never made sense to me. She was locked in a round room, and stood on a pedestal in the centre tied up, unable to move for most of the time. I broke her shackles and left them a wrangled mess on that podium....

flic.kr...

It got worse but I changed the subject here, she was fine, I was too weak to deal with her past. she needed to be treated good.... And that's what I was going to do.

She escaped, I took her, she came with me.....

We ran, then walked for a while, soon we found a small meadow full of sacred flowers and creatures. In the midday sun we had a picnic.... Among the birds and the bees.

flic.kr...

We tried archery, she was a expert... Well it's in her blood she is a archon.

flic.kr...

We flew through the floating mountains of pandora....

flic.kr...

We took a stroll through enchanted woods, and stopped to share a kiss. This was love, I'm telling you! I knew it then, she was the one.

flic.kr...

We watch dolphins swim and play in the sunset, it was a perfect end to the perfect day with the perfect female. I have three more, and we are all happy together, but she is the one. Look what I got, it's a surprise. Shh.

flic.kr...

All her life she was treated as sacred, by those that cared, but her haven was high jacked by strange men. When she looked in the mirror she thought everything was perfect, but that was the mirror being round!

flic.kr...

In actual fact, by being kept still, and in one place, she had been tied up....

flic.kr...

and she had be placed in a box.....

flic.kr...

I'm going to see her father, and tell him how it is....

www.youtube.com...

She is with me now, her mother will not be happy...

flic.kr...

but my archon will, and that's what matters, as she is sacred to me! She is not a thing to be kept anywhere, she is free as a bird, and she is my bird.

flic.kr...
flic.kr...

We have had the time of our lives, and now she lives. She is alive and radiant. She is not still, she moves, she has a message for those who have kept her her tied up and still, inside a box looking through a deceptive mirror....

flic.kr...

Speaking from expeirience.
edit on 18-7-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Errrrm. I don't understand this in the slightest, maybe it's all going over my head. This is one of the most disconnected threads I've ever seen. Nothing here makes sense!?

Please explain to me, as a child, the truth to this thread?

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Joneselius

It's phylosophically metaphorically speaking about energy. I won't spell it out for you, Id have to rewrite his-story.

I did that once already.

Let's just say I'm romancing the stone.

edit on 18-7-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
you are aware that the Archon race is one vicious race, they are the henchman who enslaved not only the planet, but those living on it, as well as many, many other races. They are truly horrible, confused, mean, fearful and in a great many cases; actual robots.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
...she is free as a bird, and she is my bird.

I could use some assistance in reconciling those two concepts...?

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErgoTheEgo

Some sort of oxymoron. Unless it is a metaphore for everyone being a feather of the bird.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

Very nice read. I'm happy you had this experience and then wrote about it.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheomExperience

Originally posted by ErgoTheEgo

Some sort of oxymoron. Unless it is a metaphore for everyone being a feather of the bird.

I'm from the uk. Say it with a London accent. (Bird=wifey)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

They are a double edged sword, they prey on weakness, but can be tamed.

In late antiquity the term archon was used in Gnosticism to refer to several servants of the Demiurge, the "creator god" that stood between the human race and a transcendent God that could only be reached through gnosis. In this context they have the role of the angels and demons of the Old Testament.

I think a lot of the modern archon hype is word magic propaganda that repels archons from our consciousness.

Like I said, I charmed the "dreads" off mine.

edit on 19-7-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

They are a double edged sword, they prey on weakness, but can be tamed.

I think a lot of the modern archon hype is word magic propaganda that repels archons from our consciousness.

Like I said, I charmed the "dreads" off mine.

Sigfried and Toy thought, think, that about their tigers, but eventually one will show its true colors. They'll wait an eternity to execute their plans if they have to.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Thanks, I'm glad some one gets it. Wait, you do get it, don't you?

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

The symbols and words are pointing to them not being as portrayed by "mans modern story"

They are the higher self, or the lower self, angels or demons, male or female. I caught a female.

She can wrap me round her little finger, but she is not allowed to wrap her tail around me. She's cool with that.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Hey what kind of weed is that? it must be pretty good

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   

The symbols and words are pointing to them not being as portrayed by "mans modern story"

They are the higher self, or the lower self, angels or demons, male or female. I caught a female.

She can wrap me round her little finger, but she is not allowed to wrap her tail around me. She's cool with that.

Wanted to see this!

You will not be received respectfully (except by those who understand what it is you are saying)...

*thumbs up*

Å99
edit on 20-7-2013 by akushla99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

This whole post somewhat vexes me. Apparently you have trapped, or caught or in some other process are in control of at least one of the beings that have laid waste to so much - Tiamat anyone? And yet, your post is like a Haiku about spring flowers in the meadow. Why? Why not elaborate, the old Lou Baldwin - Sleeper thread, while total disinformation, is at least elaborate allowing folks to connect with the writer and asses. This post, and to a large degree your other post, are akin to a "hey, I know something you don't, na, na na,: which strikes me as something said Archons do all the time.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Is that how you feel about divine feminine energy?

That's what archon means around here in my thread, I've been crystal clear about that.

This will be controversial and challenging to read. The she I refer too is the Devine feminine, my archon.

If you want to talk about evil archons go to a thread that is refering to them as evil. You are off topic and derailing this one with your tone and interpretation.

edit on 20-7-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: spartacus699

Hahahaha.. i thought so too.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wifibrains
Following on from my last thread....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

How we met, Me and my archon.

I ask now, that you do not believe anything I say. I don't believe anything, till  I experience it, but I dont disregard anything either, or it may never happen. 

What was sacred will be de-filed, by the truth! Revealing it was not sacred the way it was being kept. She was being kept safe by those that believed they were doing good. 

flic.kr...

But when left unattended and left on a pedestal like that, terrible things happened. 

She was put in a round chamber and locked away, that didn't work. She was moved to a tower and locked away in the top, with nothing but two tiny windows to see the world through. I stumbled upon this tower one day while out hunting.

I heard her cry, it was not a cry for help, she sang. I called back, she let down her hair, and we met.

flic.kr...

We talked for hours, we laughed, as she told me about herself. I was amazed how strong this female was, she was telling me terrible things but was so open and honest and we had such a connection it did not matter what she was saying. Being with her was like being in heaven. 

She had been locked up since birth. Too precious to live a life, too sacred to be given freedom. 

it never made sense to me. She was locked in a round room, and stood on a pedestal in the centre tied up, unable to move for most of the time. I broke her shackles and left them a wrangled mess on that podium....

flic.kr...

It got worse but I changed the subject here, she was fine, I was too weak to deal with her past. she needed to be treated good.... And that's what I was going to do.

She escaped, I took her, she came with me.....

We ran, then walked for a while, soon we found a small meadow full of sacred flowers and creatures. In the midday sun we had a picnic.... Among the birds and the bees.

flic.kr...

We tried archery, she was a expert... Well it's in her blood she is a archon.

flic.kr...

We flew through the floating mountains of pandora....

flic.kr...

We took a stroll through enchanted woods, and stopped to share a kiss. This was love, I'm telling you! I knew it then, she was the one.

flic.kr...

We watch dolphins swim and play in the sunset, it was a perfect end to the perfect day with the perfect female. I have three more, and we are all happy together, but she is the one. Look what I got, it's a surprise. Shh.

flic.kr...

All her life she was treated as sacred, by those that cared, but her haven was high jacked by strange men. When she looked in the mirror she thought everything was perfect, but that was the mirror being round!

flic.kr...

In actual fact, by being kept still, and in one place, she had been tied up....

flic.kr...

and she had be placed in a box.....

flic.kr...

I'm going to see her father, and tell him how it is....

www.youtube.com...

She is with me now, her mother will not be happy...

flic.kr...

but my archon will, and that's what matters, as she is sacred to me! She is not a thing to be kept anywhere, she is free as a bird, and she is my bird.

flic.kr...
flic.kr...

We have had the time of our lives, and now she lives. She is alive and radiant. She is not still, she moves, she has a message for those who have kept her her tied up and still, inside a box looking through a deceptive mirror....

flic.kr...

Speaking from expeirience.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TimelessWatch00

WOW you must be one hunka hunka burning love lol

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TimelessWatch00
a reply to: TimelessWatch00

WOW you must be one hunka hunka burning love lol

Lol. Once I'd charmed the "dreads" off her, one thing led to another and another, then a to bit of the other. Hehe

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join