It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a compilation of my thoughts on several recent threads

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Right out of the gate I'm gonna say I feel G. Zimmermans not guilty was justified.

After reading a recent thread " Daring to be Different in the Black Community" I wonder if things couldnt have gone much different if Trayvon had turned and said "can I help you sir"

G.Z is neighborhood watch Capt. he not out looking to gun down young men. I suspect he would have identified himself as such and Trayvon would have said something along the lines of I'm new here, just bored and looking around.

Hell they may have become friends???

But like the lady said in her post something to the effect of talking and acting white is frowned upon in the black community. which I guess means speaking fluently and clearly and acting civilized....Is that to much to ask???

But no. according to testimony he (Trayvon) decided to go black...and resort to violence by attacking Mr. Zimmerman. and it cost him his life. At this point lets not forget he wasnt the 14 year old they show in the photos.

My next bitch is the National attention it drew. Blacks murder,rape and rob white folk every day.They rob old ladies of their cell phones, flash mob convenience stores and have games of knocking out white folks but nothing is ever said about it. Its not news
But heaven forbid a white [hispanic] man kills a black that is attacking him ...stop the freaking presses.... how dare we stand up for ourselves. riot in the streets!

Recently there was another thread titled something to the effect of "Whats wrong with America".
While I agree with a lot of that post I dont agree term limits is the answer and I'd say a part of whats wrong with America is we have lost our balls. The Westborrow church can protest at a soldiers funeral but there is talk of legislation to make saying anything bad about islam a crime???

The MSM wont report crimes committed by blacks and if they do they say "urban youths"...let's speak the truth.
There was a story on the news a couple years ago about a cross on a mountaintop honoring fallen soldiers. The Atheists wanted it taken down.
You all know lots of stories of that nature.
and last but not least.....
If you truly want equality, quit splitting yourselves off into a different group.
Just my opinion but be African or be American not both.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
This is just another money grab by the race baiters...

A distraction, a very simple case under Florida law.

It just shows how the government/media is controlling us.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by tinner07

But like the lady said in her post something to the effect of talking and acting white is frowned upon in the black community. which I guess means speaking fluently and clearly and acting civilized....Is that to much to ask???

I doubt very much that the lady in the thread your referring to meant that!

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

A great thread could have taken place here, as the MSN does indeed have an agenda in regards to race...but no, you had to throw the following pile of crap in there:

which I guess means speaking fluently and clearly and acting civilized....Is that to much to ask???

And...

My next bitch is the National attention it drew. Blacks murder,rape and rob white folk every day.

I don't know what's worse - your amateur generalizations or your perception as to what a quality thread on this site really is.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
yeah im pretty sure it was
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I don't know what's worse - your amateur generalizations or your perception as to what a quality thread on this site really is.

well for starters I am an amateur writer... professional welder..... but I do like the way you edit my quote to fit your agenda as opposed to copying the whole ....much like MSM..... Which was my point in response to the "whats wrong with America" post.....you nailed it and gave my argument credence while trying to bash me...

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by facelift

A great thread could have taken place here,

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

I doubt very much that the lady in the thread your referring to meant that!

Nope,
That's pretty much what she said in her post.
It's a good thread. She calls it as she sees it.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinner07

G.Z is neighborhood watch Capt. he not out looking to gun down young men. I suspect he would have identified himself as such and Trayvon would have said something along the lines of I'm new here, just bored and looking around.

Or...George Zimmerman being an adult with a quasi-official position of neighborhood watch captain, could have chosen to act neighborly, by engaging the youth in conversation. He could have said, "Hey, how's it going? This rain is kind of a bummer for walking, do you need a ride home?"

Instead, he treated Trayvon Martin with suspicion, and now he is dead.

I was taught, and I've taught my son that we solve problems with our words, not violence. Something more Americans should try, instead of 'shoot first'.

edit on 7/16/2013 by Olivine because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join