It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Activate Your Pineal Gland and Awaken Your Psychic Ability

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by cartenz
reply to post by sharkman

We we're using the ones listed on last table for "Depression", "Drug addiction" and "Alcohol addiction" as we both suffer clinical depression (Him: Melancholic, Me: Psychotic); We both didnt smoke cigarettes for a week and we have both been smoking 20 years. Not proof of anything but a weird coincidence worth noting.

We laid them over the ones for Alpha, Beta, et al. brainwave frequencies in different combinations...

This tone is listed on that table as "Third eye opening for some people"
onlinetonegenerator.com...

Grab a tone generator and some good quality headphones and test it out on one of these folk who look at you like you have 2 heads
edit on 17-7-2013 by cartenz because: (no reason given)

Funny you talk about giving up cigarettes, have been trying this out and woke up this morning with the unreal sensation to give up, not like me at all, very heavy smoker and have to have one straight away when I get up.......

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sump3
We are all children of God, some just don't accept it and turn away from him. Some say they are, yet they seek something else. Some recognize him and follow him.

Know the Son of God (your perfect fulfilled self) and you will know him.

Take heed!

Why do Christians assume everyone else in the world adheres to you monotheistic paradigm, the universe is a lot older than your superstition.

In a way he did say self and not Jesus so it is not Christian dualistic Dogma and trinity but nonduality where all can raise up to be one with something more. Some people do understand thru Christian faith from my point of view if they do not get caught up in the duality/one view mentality. But then what do you expect from people who have a log pushed in their third eye and are third eye blind. Jesus Preaches nonduality also just like Buddha. Paul thou is another discussion. You could call the people who believe in Paul over Jesus: Paulites.
edit on 18-7-2013 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   

reply to post by U4ea82

My NDE I describe in this post:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

An example of a non-religious person having a religious experience, that is influenced by their cultural background?

I dont know

Thank you for linking your NDE.

You are not alone in experiencing something different than what the Christian faith teaches.

There was an episode on I Survived... Beyond and Back, where a woman drowned. She was taken to a room with a table and three hooded figures standing over it.
When she saw them she said, "Whoa, Cool!"
In the top of the table there was a screen that showed the road she had been traveling on before her car went into the water.

So, she is standing there watching her car go down the road, and then one of the hooded figures uses his finger and flicks her car off the road into the water.

Apparently, these hooded figures were showing her they were in charge of her life and had the power to take it at the flip of a finger.

Anyway... I just wanted to share that with you, but I will stop now because I am derailing my own thread.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Todzer

reply to post by sharkman

We we're using the ones listed on last table for "Depression", "Drug addiction" and "Alcohol addiction" as we both suffer clinical depression (Him: Melancholic, Me: Psychotic); We both didnt smoke cigarettes for a week and we have both been smoking 20 years. Not proof of anything but a weird coincidence worth noting.

We laid them over the ones for Alpha, Beta, et al. brainwave frequencies in different combinations...

This tone is listed on that table as "Third eye opening for some people"
onlinetonegenerator.com...

Grab a tone generator and some good quality headphones and test it out on one of these folk who look at you like you have 2 heads

Funny you talk about giving up cigarettes, have been trying this out and woke up this morning with the unreal sensation to give up, not like me at all, very heavy smoker and have to have one straight away when I get up.......

Thank you for this info. This will be a great thing to help smokers quit, if they need help.

I have been trying off and on for a couple of years with little success. I always start back. I'll have to give this a try.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Not saying that I won't fail
just I woke up and didn't have the urge for one, I am usually straight down for one, hopefully I can stay off them

edit on 18/7/13 by Todzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
If someone says pineal gland one more time.......just one more, SWIM will be going on a Rambo Chuck Norris hunt for some mimosa plants.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
hey sled, would you or anyone know why after one meditates, they get hit with a crushing depression feeling?

for some reason it's happening to me and I'm quite conçerned about it

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TheToastmanCometh

I know I'm not Sled, but your mention of crushing depression made me want to share my insight.

I think in your case it is because during your meditation you are raising your vibrational state, thus successfully pushing away any vampiric entities (spiritual leeches, so to speak), and they glom back onto you when you're done, thus negatively impacting your vibrational state, and the jolt of that shift to the "negative" is read by your emotional body as a heavy depression. It lasts less than an hour, right? If so, my money's on hungry parasites making up for lost time.

You are practicing meditation, but your overall outlook is still a bit on the "negative" or "down" side I'd guess. You feel hard done-by, or disappointed with your lot in life in some fundamental way. I would recommend reading some of the roage.com website in my sig, which has to do with natural law and responsibility. I think it will help you to realign your baseline emotional state to a higher vibration in which those vampiric entities won't want much to do with you any more. (don't worry, other challenges await)

Hope this helps

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I accessed this state a few times..very liberating in the fact you don't become worried about death anymore because you know there is life after death.

However I properly sh1t my pants the first time I tried and consequently didn't try again for 10 years. I had followed the advice of lying on my back, closing my eyes, counting to 10 continuously as I slowed my breathing and quietened the chatter of the mind. Then after about 15 mins feeling the paralysis as the body falls asleep (ignoring the tricks of say an itch on your nose) then imagining your arms floating up out of the body followed by the legs and the head.. picturing a bridge over a river and walking over the bridge to the other side.

At first I saw nothing but blackness. Then colours and shapes.. followed by a snake who came close then ate its tail to form a circle, before eating itself entirely and disappearing. Next I watched a full length mirror with a chunky ornate frame float through the air and stop before me..the mirror was like water..then out of it stepped an old man in strange black clothing (leather?) And all of a sudden he turned his head and locked eye contact with me. Instantly I was wracked with fear. I knew it was pure evil and he reached out to me. I shot straight back into my body and was so scared I didn't try further for 10 years.

Much later I started researching, something I should have done first.
First thing to remember is that we are immortal souls that are the most powerful to ever exist, that can create anything with pure thought and intent.
For whatever reason we are here in this trap and clever entities convince us to reincarnate here so they can use us as play things/batteries.
There is alot of brain washing to prevent and stop us from learning the truth and to aid this the lower vibrational entities enjoy scaring us and stopping us from getting out of body again.
In our astral form we can't be harmed and if an entity tries to, simply imagine them exploding into atoms and spreading them across the galaxy.
There are benevolent entities too that you can learn from..alot of neat stuff like access the akashic records, travel to other planets and dimensions. .fly like superman..
But you really need to do your research before you try it and learn about mentally wrapping your body in light..stuff like that.
Rich2150x has alot of information on his youtube channel.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Oh and one other thing. Oobe's (out of body experience)/astral projection is nothing special.. we all do it every single night, though most of the time we don't remember.
They say keeping a dream diary helps.

The multiverse..other dimensions. .astral projection. ..its just the tip of the iceberg.

Buckle up Dorothy..cause Kansas is about to go bye bye.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Binaural beats listened to through. Headphones and iso chronic tones are said to be able to open the third eye and along with the right diet are said to be able to decalcify the pineal gland, I have actually tried this, not a prolonged excercise though... I can't speak for others, as it might have a lot to do with faith in the process, and it might not either, and although I wasn't get stalked by ghosts or or blowing my wifes head apart with a thought (scanners style!) .... let me just say, something definately happened, and I am normally kind of skeptical about these practices. So in conclusion, i would recommend prolonged exposure to this, the studies, although not guarenteeing everyone superhuman powers, it is definately positive in their summing up as they have been found to alter brain wave patterns across the board, alpha, beta, delta and theta waves can be affected, and if nothing else, it will definately put you in arelaxed and meditatory state!
PEACE!!

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by cartenz

I'm not Christian, I follow no religion..

I tie science, philosophy together and I study religions at a local university and they all point to the same core point. Then men with or that want power come and destoy it's allegories and turn everything around it into pointless fear or idolization.

I reckon if there was something that was first, it doesn't give a hick up about religion. But it would care a lot about love/care, truth, belief(in one's actions and those cornerstones of one's belief which I am counting up), hope and good deeds.

Have a nice day.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I tried to mediate out of... boredom? some months back. It all got a bit strange and after opening my eyes etc i felt like i was floating for a good 10 minutes. I was TRIPPING out. I still get this sensation every now and again ever since. Have no idea what happened and would rather it never happened again in a way.. hahaha.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Binaural beats listened to through. Headphones and iso chronic tones are said to be able to open the third eye and along with the right diet are said to be able to decalcify the pineal gland, I have actually tried this, not a prolonged excercise though... I can't speak for others, as it might have a lot to do with faith in the process, and it might not either, and although I wasn't get stalked by ghosts or or blowing my wifes head apart with a thought (scanners style!) .... let me just say, something definately happened, and I am normally kind of skeptical about these practices. So in conclusion, i would recommend prolonged exposure to this, the studies, although not guarenteeing everyone superhuman powers, it is definately positive in their summing up as they have been found to alter brain wave patterns across the board, alpha, beta, delta and theta waves can be affected, and if nothing else, it will definately put you in arelaxed and meditatory state!
PEACE!!

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by seamus

thank you for telling me this...

it usually goes on for an hour and gradually tge good feeling boots up, making me go into a daze.

i'll have to look at your link so thanks

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Excellent read fascinating stuff

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by cartenz

83hz is the note E in the seventh octave if the base frequency of A would be 442.666668 roughly. Just if you wanted a little more insight into that particular tone/note.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

reply to post by sled735

Having had a lot of success using sub-sonic frequencies, I found this to be a bit folksy:

Producing certain sounds can activate your pineal gland.
One method is to make the sound'nnnn' while covering your ears. Then sound 'mmm' for a few minutes, and then say 'ngngng' for the same amount of time. These sounds will put a light pressure on the pineal gland, which stimulates it and activates it.

I could find the above a lot more credible if it used actual frequency and duration values and not 'nnnnnnnn', 'mmmm' and 'ngngngngng' as these are subjective to the practitioner.

Here, now ignore the CGA colour scheme, this page has some tables that I found useful for my experiments with sub-sonic sounds. The third table down might be of interest to you as it relates the Chakra to a frequency (and note)
www.greatdreams.com...

EDIT: S&F anyway
edit on 16-7-2013 by cartenz because: (no reason given)

OMG!!! I hadn't scrolled all the way down on that link until now. I was just looking at the frequencies that came up first.
There is a library of info there!

Thank you again for sharing this link! Awesome!

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheToastmanCometh
hey sled, would you or anyone know why after one meditates, they get hit with a crushing depression feeling?

for some reason it's happening to me and I'm quite conçerned about it

Google "depression after meditation". There is a lot of info about this. I found this video and a forum discussing this problem during my search.
I hope something here will help you:

www.spiritualforums.com...

edit on 7/18/2013 by sled735 because: add link

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Briles1207
reply to post by iwilliam

Firsty, I said "I thought" not that I knew.

So that kind of dismisses most of your first point.

Secondly, '___' has been found in the pineal glands of live rodents. Which, if we are basing their physicological testings on humans, would indicate that the chemical is present in humans also.

www.cottonwoodresearch.org...

Granted my second point should have read "it is my understanding" so apologies for making it sound like fact.

Response-- Part ONE

First, I want to make it clear that I'm not trying to be argumentative, nor do I want you to feel like I'm picking on you. That said, had you been entirely gracious in accepting my correction of your mis-statements, I'd not even be making this second post.

Why does it seem like I'm being pedantic? I think I mostly addressed that in my first post. I'm getting really tired of the spread of misinformation on this topic. It is very frequently repeated. Usually because some guy heard it from some guy. I can almost guarantee some person read your post the other day, and a couple weeks from now is going to tell someone else, somewhere else, how "it's a fact that this stuff is made in the pineal and is released upon death." It's wrong, and it's intellectually lazy.

Regarding your wording. Nice job trying to "dismiss" my point. Perhaps you said you "thought" that this was the quickest way to access the pineal. (Though since you edited your post, i can't even agree with that entirely, as I don't remember if that is truly your original wording. You seem to have a strong desire to be right, which interferes with my ability to un-cynically trust.) However, your statement about '___' allowing access to the pineal was only one of your mis-statements. Your other statements were most certainly made in a very straightforward "factual" authoritative tone. Had you originally said "it is my understanding" or "I think I read somewhere" then we wouldn't be having this conversation.

I'm well aware that it's been found in the pineal of rodents. I explicitly mentioned this in my first post. Perhaps you need to brush up on your reading comprehension skills. I don't mean that as an insult-- but you parroted misinformation, and then attempt to correct me with a fact I already pointed out in my rebuttal of your misinformation. Rats are not humans, and it has not been proven for humans. As I pointed out, this finding does speak well for Strassman's hypothesis, which IMHO was a logical one in the first place.... but it's still not proof.

...continued below / next page....

edit on 18-7-2013 by iwilliam because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-7-2013 by iwilliam because: moved quote, plus formatting and such...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join