It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs, are they following me? Just sharing my experiance

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Donnah1

check PM

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I see this. Have been for years but I don't talk about it much. Its not a secret ha. anything with eyes should notice these things but they don't because instead of looking up to the sky they look down at the cellphone. I have been seeing it alot more lately. I think they do have certain areas and/or people that they appear more often around. feel free to message me if you want to ask any questions or give an update. if you were seeing these in 2013 you should more than likely see them even more so now

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I know this post is old but I too have the same experiences as Psych3d3licPsych3. I've seen various strange things in the night sky and have been followed for about two years. I too feel connected to them oddly. My main "stars" fly in every night and form the big Dipper. I'm not afraid of whatever it is on the contrary I am comforted by them being there. I just wish I knew the who what why and where of them.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   
That’s exactly how I feel. Ive been researching a ton of things the last couple years and I’m now awake; this world is not what I thought it was for 40 years! I started seeing these stars appear to react to me a year ago. I started seeing other things as well and really thought I was losing my mind. I started to ignore these things to stay “normal” but screw that; with all I’ve learned that’s not possible anymore. The stars I’m seeing don’t look like all the other stars. They’re distinctive in that they look like the “I”. It’s a dot with a separate line hanging down. Months back I was trying to record them because I saw 3 in the sky in a line. As I was trying to get my phone out they went from a standstill to drifting to the left. I was rushing and out loud, talking to myself, I said, “Sh*t. Hang on guys, don’t take off yet. I’m trying to...”, I stopped mid sentence because I had looked back up there and they stopped on a dime. All 3, stopped in sync, and waited. I recorded them but it was too dark to see anything on footage. After that day is when I realized they react to me. Jesus, just saying that sounds insane! But, I know I’m not. Since then, I started seeing what’s in the clouds. I see them every day and I’m not alone. I’ve shown a few couple people and both of them were scared senseless. One was my buddy who when realized I wasn’t losing my mind and was able to focus in on it, he mumbled something while walking to the door, and left. FREAKED HIM OUT! I don’t try to show people anymore, but everyone should know what’s up there. If anyone reading this would like to contact me about this, you’re welcome to. [email protected] reply to: Psych3d3licPsych3

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Of course the majority (if not all) of accounts posted on this thread could very likely be shown to be due to astronomical objects (stars, satellites, space junk, and perhaps even the occasional meteor) if (long exposure) photographs were taken with a basic DSLR/lens/tripod, and then compared to software like Sellarium.

On the face of it almost everyone here seems desperate for a definitive answer (why are you here if not?), however no one is willing to go to the enormous lengths (sarcasm) it would take to get that answer. Why not? Afraid that you will no longer be part of the "exclusive club" that has had an encounter with something which is supposedly "otherworldly"?

Lots of talk, and no real action/effort to do something. So who is going to step up to the plate? Anyone? Or is it like it seems to me: Quick to declare that you've seen something no one can explain, but unwilling in any way to explore logical/reasonable possibilities and put those claims to the test?

As I've said before, I'm more than willing to help anyone who is not sure how to do it, and it's really not that hard to do once you have the right gear, so ignorance is no excuse. Everyone is ignorant in one respect or another (for example I know nothing about fashion, or "soap operas"). There's no shame in that. The only shame is if you are offered an opportunity to deny that ignorance, refuse to take it, and instead continue to wallow in that ignorance whilst claiming to be interested in whatever it is that you are ignorant about.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I have seen these same lights for many years. And yes, they seem to react and interact. They make so many unorthodox maneuvers that they can’t be satellites or planes.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I have seen these same lights for many years. And yes, they seem to react and interact. They make so many unorthodox maneuvers that they can’t be satellites or planes.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: EA006

I too have the same encounter that's what led me to this particular website I Googled lights in the sky following me. For some time now Everywhere I Go the light is there my friends and family have seen it. But about 9 months ago other things started transpiring and I'd like to ask you if anything else has happened to you anything unusual like vibrations if it's happening to you you'll know what I'm talking about

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
This a curious topic, and although the explanations given so far are very convincing, the fact that so many individuals perceive this as a personal communication of sorts is fascinating in itself

I found this video in which a certain Jennifer O'Brien attempts to prove her point...

EA006 - welcome to ATS, by the way!

Are you able to describe these unusual vibrations you have experienced?

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Hi, I am new here today but this is the thread that made me want to join. I have had lights in the sky follow my car weekly for over 2 years now. My friends have seen them as well. They are also outside of my house most nights and will get brighter and brighter, move up and down and then disappear. I initially felt anxious about it but now I feel that whatever they are, they are no threat to me. I do have a video but can'figure out how to post it. I am relieved that others have had a similar experience.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: krevinger1
Hi, I am new here today but this is the thread that made me want to join. I have had lights in the sky follow my car weekly for over 2 years now. My friends have seen them as well. They are also outside of my house most nights and will get brighter and brighter, move up and down and then disappear. I initially felt anxious about it but now I feel that whatever they are, they are no threat to me. I do have a video but can'figure out how to post it. I am relieved that others have had a similar experience.

Welcome to ATS, krevinger1, and thanks for the fascinating information.

Uploading it to YouTube is the best option since it can then be very easily transferred over to ATS. So I'd advise reading the uploading instructions on YouTube. Here's a link: support.google.com...

I'm very keen to see your footage and any subsequent incidents, especially since it seems to be an ongoing situation.

edit on 15-8-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I totally believe you. Similar things are going on with me. I've seen 2 ships and I brought out 2 people from a store to make sure I wasnt insane. My son witnessed it as well. The second ship my son and I saw in a field as we were driving. It's hard to try and tell people the things we have seen with our own eyes. They dont believe us. So the hard part is being alone with the information you have and not being able to share it. I'd like to talk to u if u want. Message me if so
edit on 4-1-2020 by Kat1979 because: I saw a white owl with black eyes sitting on side of the road. I have never in my life seen a owl let alone a white one. What was strange is it didnt move or even flutter a wing when I drove past it. It was as if it was waiting for me. I couldn't stop thinking about it and one night a few months later I came across an article about a man who experienced the same thing. The article also mentioned that owls and aliens have a connection

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
This is so crazy! I am so glad I discovered this thread. For the past few months I see the same beautiful white light others describe. And just like them, they appear when i think of them. Just yesterday I was thinking ‘I hope they are okay! I haven’t seen them in a while
‘ and they come. For the first time last night, I watched TWO ships dance in the sky! It was marvelous!!!!! So glad I am not alone for I am usually met with disbelief when I open up about my experiences. I cant help but tell others!
I believe I have had contact with them. During the night they came and took me. I only remember a few things from being onboard their ship. I remember seeing the stars flying by out a window as I was being led somewhere. In a room there stood a small brown alien with big black eyes. I was afraid but he made no movements so I went in and circled him. Still, no movements. I now believe he was letting me calm my fears by remaining motionless. I proceeded to crouch down and face him. He is only three feet tall. We met eyes and I found myself completely emerged in them. They were like liquid night. And that is the last thing I recall. I woke up in my bed the next morning. Since then, I see a pretty white light in the sky at night on occasion. I am no longer afraid of them. I am thankful for them coming to me and revealing themselves. They are AWESOME!

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Congrats!
Do you have any idea of what they are doing or what they want?

edit on 30-7-2021 by tjocksteffe because: clarifying

edit on 30-7-2021 by tjocksteffe because: clarifying

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Kat1979

edit on 4-1-2020 by Kat1979 because: I saw a white owl with black eyes sitting on side of the road. I have never in my life seen a owl let alone a white one. What was strange is it didnt move or even flutter a wing when I drove past it. It was as if it was waiting for me. I couldn't stop thinking about it and one night a few months later I came across an article about a man who experienced the same thing. The article also mentioned that owls and aliens have a connection

Yes been thinking of birds too. A fellow friend and UFOlogist agrees that birds make the perfect monitoring device, almost drone like qualities. Sometime open the blind and there are a whole row of these monitoring devices lined up on the fence outside and they are staring through the window. If the motherships need a drone to scan the surface of Planet earth then using things we know as Birds makes perfect sense

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I have been studying these things for three years now. You are not alone in this matter. As soon as I go outside of my back porch it's like they home in on me. In the beginning I thought they were peeping Tom neighbors. My theory then progressed to local law enforcement or military training. I'm about twenty miles from Redstone Arsenal in Huntsville, AL. Before deciding that I was paranoid or suffering from a mental disorder I decided to try to communicate through sign language to them and it worked. I'm extremely interested in the vibrations that one comment spoke of experiencing. Your post has verified to me that I'm not only one this is happening to. That's a huge comfort. Thank you

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 06:03 PM
link   
This seriously gave me goosebumps reading this I finally decided to Google what was happening to me today and it is eerie how similar your experience was to mine it's almost as if you were telling my story from the experience that I had for the past week maybe two it's been happening to me every night right above me I'll see a bright yellow star that follows me and if I stop I noticed it stopped too if I start turning you in the direction I start walking backwards it does it too but it's so subtle that it makes me question if I'm just imagining it or not and then there are always be this blue one kind of in a distance from behind that seems like it's always catching up and then right ahead if I look at the Moon right below it to the right there will be these two stars next to each other they almost look like two little eyes that never move also I will notice planes just come out of nowhere from random directions but they appear to be so tiny they also look like stars but are flashingred and white so one would just assume they're a plane far away just looking up at it but then I'll notice them go towards each other it almost looks like they go right over top of each other I'm not a pilot or anything but I'm pretty planes would never get that close to each other up in the sky I mean for safety reasons but I don't know if this makes me feel better because before I just thought I was crazy but now I'm kind of makes me think maybe it's not my imagination and what the hell would they ever want for me I mean I'm no one special at all trust me I wonder if this is happening to a lot of people and they just don't realize it you know:

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: WhoFellToEarth

Also sometimes a little flashing red light will come out of nowhere and it almost seems like like the planes are going towards it

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join