It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs, are they following me? Just sharing my experiance

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I see these lights in the sky almost everynight, they are easily mistaken for a regular star to anyone who isn't paying attension, but if you keep looking, the are moving .. They dissappear and appear and also get extremely bright and then dim again, they also seem to stay still sometimes to kind of pretend to be a star. I don't know what these things are but I feel like I am somehow connected to them , that sounds allot more spectacular than it is, its not like I'm in constant communication with them, but it does seem like I can make them appear by thinking about them appearing and I have experimented with this and it does seem to work. At the minute I am living outside banbridge and here I have seen them at least a few times a week, I'd probably see them everynight if I paid attension to the sky everynight.. I was in galway over the weekend , staying at the glenlo abbey hotel and I was out of there golf coarse fishing at the river that runs fairly close to it at just after midnight ( it was roasting and coul not sleep so had a random urge to go fishing lol ) with my little brother and we seen the exact same light behaving in the exact same way, moving across the sky, stopping going extremely bright moving again and then disappearing following by appearing again and moving on.. I thought this is weird as its like there following me haha that's sounds like I'm paranoid but I'm not I'm completely sane if you must know lol.. I have taken pictures of them but they appear nothing more than stars on the photo you really need to be with me to experiance them, and its not only me and my brother that has seen them, I have many friends which I've been telling about them and I have shown them the lights and they are always clueless to what they are.. Me and one of them where chilling out by my house a few weeks ago and I was telling them about them, it was about half 11 and I hadn't seen any that night while we where taking about them I could see one moving in the sky behind his head,when I told him he turned around and was amazed that there it was just while I was talkjing about them. Its like they know what I'm thinking are somehow can hear what where saying even thought there so far away I don't know.. Lol There usually only bes one at first them after watching it for a while more will appear, sometimes there will be weird flashes around it like there are other things following them.. I am not lieing about this and have mentioned it before in one of my threads , I'd like to know if anyone else has experianced anything like this on here or if anyone has any idea what I'm seeing.. I don't really know myself , I only know what my feelings are telling me.. Sorry for any mistakes in the thread, typing this on my phone , will read over and correct anything later when I get on my laptop..

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Dunno if i believe this....

but I'm not I'm completely sane if you must know lol..

Maybe a video would help.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Psych3d3licPsych3

It sounds to me like you are seeing Iridium satellite flares , here's an example ...

I used to think they were odd as well until I discovered what they were

edit on 15-7-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

That is allot like what they are but I don't believe that is what they are, there can be as many as 9 or 10 of these things in the sky at one time and they can completely dissapear and appear again, and the amount of times I've made them appear just but thinking about them appearing makes me believe there are more to them, although I understand that I could be wrong and will look more into these flares. Thanks

edit on 01/04/2013 by Psych3d3licPsych3 because: (no reason given)

edit on 01/04/2013 by Psych3d3licPsych3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
there are countless threads about this
if you put 'moving stars' into the search engine you'll see you're not alone in seeing them

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by EA006

Well believe what you like, but I'm not lieing, I'm not saying these things are 100% aliens, and that I am the chosen one like some people have said on threads on here and have been taken seriously ,I'm only saying what I believe them to be, what they are is up for discussion.. I do have a video saved on my brothers phone, if he still has it I will upload it when I get home, if not it won't be long before I can take another one to upload anyway.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Post the video. It will be interesting to see.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Hi,
Well I don't think you are mad, since I could have written that myself-and your post prompted me to sign up, so you would know you are not the only one to experience this. When I see the "moving stars" I have before now lined up the star with say a tree branch and the edge of a building to get a bearing as it were, to make sure I wasn't going mad! but they do move just as you described.
Try channeling them, you are right there is a response.They are benign I am totally sure. Have not seen any recently I think it was very much a phase, so don't be surprised if you suddenly stop seeing them. I live in the UK and just for fun I was looking at streetview a few days ago, and darn me if I didn't see a matt grey sphere in the sky shot. I'll post it here when I have enough thresd replies. The UFO pic is in the same place as I saw the moving stars.
The number three seems significant to me.......

You are not alone

Peace, Phil

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Ive seen this many times now...they are definitely not satellites as they almost dance and can move in circles...change directions....and a lot of times they just stop and if you saw it you would think its just a star. Ive see 3-4 of them appear after a flash in the sky and they swirl around and look to be dancing with each other.

Ive even taken friends out and shown them. I live in seattle area and if you can get away from the lights and just go look...commit up to an hour and you will see them. Usually its much quicker than that...You can read my first account of this a year or two ago here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Seems like more and more people seeing these now...happy hunting!

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by EA006

Dunno if i believe this....

Look for yourself on a cloudless night after sunset , here's a list of Iridium Satellites and when you can see them... they are quite cool to watch .
www.n2yo.com...

The Iridium satellite constellation is a system of 66 active communication satellites and spares around the Earth. It allows worldwide voice and data communications using handheld devices. The Iridium network is unique in that it covers the whole earth, including poles, oceans and airways.
The satellites used are frequently visible in the night sky as short-lived bright flashes, known as Iridium flares. The Iridium satellites orbit at an altitude of approximately 483 miles above the earth (and travel at approximately 16,689 mph resulting in a complete orbit of the earth approximately every 100 minutes).

edit on 15-7-2013 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Also there is a show called paranormal state...you know that penn state team...they have an episode where they go to Washington (near me) to Gilliands rance in the middle of nowhere....they actually were able to film this same behavior as they show up on queue at this place. He believes it helps to request to see it which is what I did the first time I saw it...and I saw them before I ever saw this episode. Wasn't able to find the episode on youtube but you can search gilliands ranch and the guy has some footage up and talks about it.

Edit: Also in the show when they see these dancing stars they have the satellite database showing where they all are and when they were being filmed there wasn't anything in the sky according to whatever program they were using...yeah its TV..but lots of people seen this...and I doubt the iridium flares or whatever reverse directions and move in circles...then speed off in different directions...not saying its aliens or ufos..plus if you read the thread I posted a lot of people saw this in 2006 and another guy 20 years ago so this isn't a new phenomenon
edit on 15-7-2013 by BDIDDY425 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

It sounds to me like you are seeing Iridium satellite flares , here's an example ...

I used to think they were odd as well until I discovered what they were

edit on 15-7-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

I watched the video and that's not what I saw...they didn't get brighter or flare up and they didn't keep moving in one direction...they literally would reverse directions...move in big circles...and crazy thing like the OP said when I would ask them to move a certain way to prove I wasn't crazy they did...which might actually prove I am crazy..lol...similar to the video but way more erratic and did not just move in one direction the way satellites do

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
They do follow certain people who are aware, and noticing them, around. Even long distance trips. Its not the location that matters with most sitings, but the people, who they're contacting. Even if you can't remember the contact part, its happening. In other words, sitings are more than sitings.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by korkythecat

Thanks for your reply man, I have seen them quite regularly now for about 3 months. Have you tried trying make them appear by thinking about them appearing? This seems to really work. What do you believe them to be? thanks for taking the time to make an account to reply to this, I knew I couldn't be the only one to experience this.

After researching about into those satellite flares I think its safe to say that they are not what I see, there can be many of the lights in the sky at once and they do not move straight all the time like the flares in the videos I have seen. They also don't seem to be seen as regular as I see these lights..

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Please expand more on what your saying. What are they? and why are we seeing them? I honestly feel like they are reading my mind as crazy as it sounds, its like they're trying to tell me something but I don't know how to listen..

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I See you like McKenna...if you follow his instructions on heroic...then you can communicate with them or something...ive done it like 6 times now and its way crazier than any moving lights in the sky. They didn't speak to me until the 3rd time...but its so hard to remember and put into words what you are experiencing...miss Terrence!

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Post video for disssection.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I have always had good timing for Iridium flares not sure why but sure are neat to look at while you are out staring at the stars...

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I'm another to add as to experiencing this mysterious phenomena.

I don't know if their extraterrestrial, but I do believe they are intelligent and not us humans.

Cirque

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by BDIDDY425

What do you mean by heroic ? are you talking about what he talked about heroic doses where you can communicate with "the entity"?.. I think Terrance McKenna was one of the most important people that has ever lived, he was an amazing person with so much knowledge. I wish I could have had the chance to met him but I was only 5 years old when he died /:..

I will post a video, I have to wait to see if my brother still has the one we already took saved on his phone, I'm not sure if he will to be honest as it was pretty pathetic as the phone camera doesn't pick them up very well, don't worry thought I will get more footage if he doesn't have it, when it gets dark I will go out and will probably see more..

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join