It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs, are they following me? Just sharing my experiance

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Psych3d3licPsych3

I agree with what you say about him...There is a podcast called psychedelic salon which has probably 100 different lectures he gave...you can also click the link below and find more there...but what he meant about heroic is 5g of those things alone in darkness...you just lay in your bed in the dark and close your eyes and off you go. Its not for everybody and you should have a sitter in another room in case anything drastic happens. However for me its always been a very pleasant astonishing mind boggling experience.

You have to remain strong while in that state because you can also be tested. The 4th time I did it I went to a place where all of these demonic looking clown heads were surrounding me telling me to cut myself...over and over..and ive never in my life thought that way...and it almost seems like you have to...and when you research blood and spirit world the negative seems to want the blood sacrafice..in my heart I knew it was wrong...so I said no and when I did its like I got the answer right...and all sorts of bells and whistles went off like good job...and when I think about it the mayans ate those and had blood sacrafices...so I think it tunes you into the ether/spirit world and you can choose which way you go...the mayans choose wrong..but you def communicate and see things you could never imagine in your wildest dreams...whats crazy is people see similar things and have similar experiences..its like a circus archetype for a lot of people...which would explain the clowns for me...and that its not my imagination if others have same/similar experiences...it has changed my life 100% and made me a better human being to myself and everybody else.

www.matrixmasters.net/salon

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by BDIDDY425

[snip]
edit on 20-7-2013 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

haha..of course alcohol is what I was talking about...yeah the singing is crazy you cant control it..at least I couldn't I was cracking up bc I was making this weird sound with my mouth and everything else whatever the else was cause I cannot describe it, seems to always be singing...its like a crazy looney tunes cartoon or something...and since these alcohol experiences I have now astral traveled 3 times sober...floated out of my body while sleeping and saw myself in bed then off I went flying around "real time"...haven't been anywhere crazy in that state yet just my house and neighborhood, but apparently you can go anywhere in the universe...that is the funnest thing I have experienced..and I feel like I was upgraded when drinking this alcohol which now allows me to do more...but at the same time strange paranormal things started to happen in sober life but im cool with that..nothings scared me so far..even when my bed started violently shaking and bouncing in the middle of the night and I have a queen that's very heavy..i just started laughing very hard and said you cant scare me and it stopped...made me no longer depressed and see the beauty in life.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by BDIDDY425

It really does make you a better person, I'm not perfect now but before I did it I was allot worse, I would go out get absolutly #ed, not go home for days never seen a point in living because I was just going to die anyway, but now I see the good in everything, I understand how amazing and prescious life is. The fact that I am here right now is completely amazing and basically everything is just crazy lol I know what your talking about when you wernt scared and all , its like things can only scare you if you let it, the mind is a powerful thing and I'm only just learning how to use it.. Next time you get into the astral plane , try not to get to excited, don't move and relax soak in what happening and then slowly start moving around this makes my experiances last longer and makes them easier to remember , sometimes I just go crazy and get really excited and it ends /: Also makes it easyier to travel futher if I try to leave my house straight away everything starts fading to black ..

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I have seen them above my house acting like a star then suddenly moving which if I hadn't been star watching I would not have seen it as the same star and thought it was just a shooting star or something... except shooting stars don't move serpentine out of nowhere... or change speeds to slow-fast-slow... or on the most laughable occasion turn into a helicopter that makes no noise until 3 minutes after it stopped pretending to be something else...
my husband also saw a "plane" flying over his work with no noise and then it turned into a "star" and sat there for a while... btw it was night and the plane flew so close he could see in detail that it wasn't a usual plane design at all and it should have been making noisewith how close it was and it was whisper quiet... not to mention planes don't hover and pretend to be stars...

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Yeah the first time I had the astral experience I floated up to the ceiling like a balloon...then moved around my room a bit...then I was floating above my brother in another room same house and I was so excited woke back up in my bed. 3rd time When I went outside it did fade to black and then faded back in and I was outside but it was daylight and wasn't really my neighborhood...I don't know if your suppose to let it pull you and take you or if your suppose to just go yourself..haven't had enough chances to test whats happening..but the excitement was overwheliming the first time...I mean your flying!..sometimes makes me wonder if some ufos are actually astral bodies flying around...I know the astral stuff seems kind of off topic..but I think its all related...so weird how it fades in and out..almost like a video game level is loading or something...like we are actually in a multiplayer networked game called earth/human or something.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
You know that feeling you got when you were a kid sitting in the back seat of the family car, looking up at the moon, and wherever you went, it seemed to follow you? But then you have to recognize, don't worry, the moon is following everybody. Same for stars and satellites up there. In fact I still have a difficult time with that rust bucket in the sky, tracing toxic yellow uranium lines in space, that the North Koreans launched. Why doesn't a ship like the Dark Knight and it's Cherenkov radiation blue leaks get that thing out of orbit? But I guess then all the plutonium green satellites that are geosynchronously-locked onto other nations would be, what, jealous? I'm on a tangent, sorry...so you say you were paranoid about something following you?

There are occasions when an intelligence presents itself as a star, or a night helicopter, or a jet. Maybe it's a drone these days. Sometimes it is a UFO come out of a subspace above the land that you happened to notice that most other people haven't been informed enough to recognize yet. People from other worlds and times. Aliens.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psych3d3licPsych3
reply to post by Unity_99

Please expand more on what your saying. What are they? and why are we seeing them? I honestly feel like they are reading my mind as crazy as it sounds, its like they're trying to tell me something but I don't know how to listen..

I;ve had lots of experiences, and they involve contact, my second oldest in particular has shared contact, memories in the night and missing time while he was up as well, and the youngest has had his own independent sitings of both craft and something at the window, that moved really fast. We've had choppers pick up the crafts, more exotic surveillance of them, tr3b's go over our roof really low, and phone taps, other stuff go on. We had protection while driving long distance, and sightings on our trip, including a light covered craft appear at the end of the lake and fly directly over my relatives house, not too high, low plane height and my son said it was a diamond shaped craft under this light with height.

My youngest was terrified and refused to sleep and told me they seemed to be following us and also that he didn't want to be taken through the window in the night. Which was something he brought up out of thin air.

They are more overt, with those who are more aware of them and since it had several different elements of types of contact, cannot say its all one side, for have overall had protection from more negative harvesting part.
Also some of that long distance travel, it was very protective and even had help driving my car when the corners, and weather conditions were terrible on the mountain pass, it was like a miracle. Some of this was very protective and almost angel-et.

I've spent years getting more answers, waking up more with meditation, working at raising frequency, being aware, having windows open so i recognize some of them, and basically working for protection and answers.

Everyone is here in this testing ground with a team that helps them through and some of the outer team is also here to wake one up or to keep one back, not sure all the things that occur.

You don't just have a siting and there is nothing else going on, for in reality, you will only remember what you can, alot of things happen in the split nano second called missing time.
edit on 15-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

OK here is a photo of an odd object exactly in the vicinity of where I also saw moving stars as per my earlier reply Anyone can view this from the address stated just scroll up to the sky.
Looks like it was moving fast? when zoomed kind of looks like it moved while the shutter was open, not sure what type of cameras google use. To answer your question about requesting to see them, I would have to say yes.They seem to have a sense of humour, which personally makes it a whole lot easier to deal with!

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by korkythecat

That looks a lot like a helicopter.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I've seen what you describe many, many times, and I've heard all the 'logical rebuttals' and even went so far as to check online/research regarding flares, iridum, what sats were in my area etc. Thing is, you aren't paranoid, some people are more in tune and therefore more likely to get what I call 'tourist waves', they pop by to people who are genuinely open to the possibility. They won't show up in front of people who are afraid of them/it, they seem quite capable of gauging that. I've tested this theory myself a number of times. That in and of itself, has proven to me there is intelligence and possibly a telepathic aspect to the experience.

I've seen them go straight up, stop, move left, then right, up, down, all around, so yeah I'm not buying the fear folks version of sticking my head in the sand and denying what I've seen with witnesses, multiple times. Many of us see them often, for myself, I feel it's because there is a connection there, what the connection is exactly, I'm not sure. As for taking video, I've tried and my crappy HD cam doesn't seem to be strong enough to pick it up, but if any doubting Thomas's would like to mail me a high quality night vision cam so I can prove myself, feel free to pm me about it, till then all I have is my word, take it or leave it.

I totally get that is not enough for many people and quite frankly I do not give a rat's behind about that. I just wanted you to know you are not alone, they do appear when you think of them, they do move in ways that aren't 'explainable' and certainly do not follow any laws of physics as we know them, or 'flight patterns'. What has always amazed me is the overwhelming sense of peace and homesickness that accompanies seeing them.

Maybe you are a starseed, it could be part of your life plan or contract or mission if you will to share the experience with others who are open minded as part of disclosure efforts intended to slowly introduce a reality that would terrify the world on mass if they all just suddenly appeared and said 'hey where is the party?'. Although I can't lie, I'd be wearing a big I told you so t shirt on that day.

As for the people who say negatively that 'oh yes, sure they are real, they don't exist because I have never seen them nor seen any evidence I deem valuable in my all knowing wonderfulness of perfect intellect and smug superiority' then proceed make some dig about your mental health. All I can say is, if I were an alien I wouldn't show up to some cocky little ahole of a geek who demanded I hold still while he runs 50 tests to prove to himself that what he is seeing is real, all the while suggesting humans are the most advanced species in the universe. Would you?

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Saw one moving start once when I was a little kid. Staring out the bedroom window, looking up (rather than out) and seeing starts...then seeing one move, reverse, circle....

I knew it wasn't a plane and not a star. It looked like a star in size/shape/light to me, but stars don't move around. It wasn't "zipping around" really fast - just moving, stopping, going the other direction, turning, making rectangle and circular flight patterns in a small area of the sky nearly overhead.

I have never seen it since.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Something similar happened to me last summer. I was in my neighbors backyard at night having a beer and shooting the #. Just gazing at a clear starlit sky when one of the stars started moving around another. It was doing circles, then moving horizontally to my plane of view across the other star, then the other started doing the same jig. His kids noticed me staring at that part of the sky and watched it too. They asked me what that was ... a UFO I told them. Watched this for the better part of an hour , then bent down to get another beer and they were gone when I looked back to the sky.That was the end of that. Still looking to the sky for a repeat performance this summer.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

can you see those iridium flares during the day? i saw something just like that.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
A blue/white light, that can be very dim but at times it could shine even brighter then a star like a 1st magnitude star. The brightness lasts for a few seconds, then gets incredibly dim to the point you almost can't see it, to where it looks like an ordinary satellite, or 3rd to 5th magnitude in terms of brightness.

Anywhere along those lines.
edit on 18-7-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by madmark
reply to post by gortex

can you see those iridium flares during the day? i saw something just like that.

In some cases yes they can be seen in the daytime .

The antennas of these satellites are positioned in such a way that they can brilliantly reflect the sunlight, producing a brief spectacle in the night sky, known as a glint. Sometimes, the flare is so bright, it can even be seen during the day
www.wisegeek.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by korkythecat

If i picked a star out then wandered about looking for the same star from various locations, the chances are i'm going to see it. It's in the sky. I'm looking for it. Millions of other people can see it. It's not following you.
Get help.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Please use paragraphs so we don't all get eye strain reading your post.

It looks like a giant wall of text with no breaks.. I never ever read posts like these

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Has anybody who has had a possible encounter/ abduction had any sort of recent feelings or thoughts that they're being targeted again? For a month at least, say late May to early July I've had some intense feelings that they've come back and "take" me nights I'm not working. I noticed my brother ( also with a shared encounter/ abduction ) seemed out of sorts and had added some security devices. Maybe they don't take me, maybe they just visit.
It seemed to me that I'd find them or a MIB waiting for me when I got home and I had to steel myself up for it. Then I'd get feelings of panic just as I was falling asleep at night. I didn't have any memories afterwards, just slept. I finally got sick of those feelings and just projected a " Leave me alone and stay away from our planet" thought and that seemed to do the trick. No more uneasiness.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join