It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rate the Treyvon Martin hegellian psyop from one to ten

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Rate the Treyvon Martin Hegelian psyop from one to ten. This is classic Hegelian mind game being played here.

I would give it a 6.5.

TPTB are up to their tired old tricks again.

Problem.Corporate controlled media selectively report a controversial news story from a small town. Zimmerman kills a 17 year old unarmed teenager. Marxist president "obama" draws attention to it on purpose by saying that the young man could be his son.

This does not surprise me coming from the communist psychopath "Obama". He'll say anything to get a desired response out of the sheeple. The nwo did a good job appointing this actor to the imperial us office.

Reaction. sheeple get mad and attack each other on racial lines as planned.

Solution. Blame handguns.Ban guns. Sheeple think the handgun killed the innocent young man and not a human being using a handgun.Marxist President then capitalizes on the stigma and then makes a pro-statist,anti-gun sales pitch to the sheeple afterward.

This is a convenient distraction from the nsa whistleblower story isn't it.
What about benghazi? What about the cia arming terrorists with nerve gas?

edit on 15-7-2013 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-7-2013 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

"If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon," Obama

Yes, Obama's hypothetical son and Trayvon would have shared the same brown skin color. Would that have made them interchangeable? Not unless all brown-skinned boys are the same. Does the president really believe that?

The president's remarks created a clear impression that he was motivated by one of two factors, and we can only guess as to which, or what combination of the two, was at work here. One possibility is that this is merely another manifestation of the president's well-known narcissism: No matter what the situation may be, it's all about him.

The other, more troubling possibility is that the president surrendered to his political instincts. He wants disadvantaged Americans to believe that he and his family are one of them -- despite their life of unparalleled privilege -- and he wanted the prosecutors, judge and jury to believe that this was a case about race where justice demanded a guilty verdict.

Obama's mistake on Trayvon Martin case

Great article, BTW

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

I'll score it a 7. An extra bit from me for being so successful, most haven't even considered the aftermath to the original shooting as being managed and played like classical music on a fine instrument. Yeah, I'd say between the Politicos and Media? We got played alright. Doom on us for that one.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
If I had a son he would look like Smith and Wesson, Neo

Rate the Martin psyop as a 1 as with Holder speaking today still trying to make it about race.
edit on 15-7-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
If I had a son he would look like Smith and Wesson, Neo

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I will give it a 6 for now, but that could change depending on how things play out from here. They did a very good job at dividing people based on race alone. I wouldn't be surprised if they directly influenced NBC's edit of the 911 call to make it look more racially motivated.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I would give it a 6 due to the fact it captured much of nations, if the not the worlds attention.

I have stated a number of times that the media spun this into a side show that focused the masses attention squarely on their TV sets.

Whether this was to spur on a course of action domestically or distract from issues abroad, I cannot say. I would lean to international implications.

I would have given a higher score if the number of proponents for not wasting their time with the case was fewer. However, what we have seen is a lot of people questioning why this case became such a focus.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I’d rate it a 7.

I’d rate the Tawana Brawley case a 10.

The news reports at the time, in the late 1980s, were horrific. Tawana Brawley, a 15-year-old African-American girl from the New York City area, was said to have been abducted and repeatedly raped by six white men. She was found with “KKK” written across her chest, a racial epithet on her stomach and her hair smeared with feces. She was so traumatized, according to reports, that at the hospital she answered yes-or-no questions by blinking her eyes. Making the crime even more vile, if that were possible, she and her lawyers later claimed that two of the rapists were law enforcement officials.

Ms. Brawley’s spokesman was the Rev. Al Sharpton — a dapper television personality and political commentator these days, but a fiery street activist back then. At a news conference, he named suspects.

After seven months, 6,000 pages of testimony and 180 witnesses, a grand jury found Ms. Brawley’s story to be a lie. Neither the police officer nor the district attorney accused by Ms. Brawley and Mr. Sharpton had been involved in any way, the report concluded.
A Sharpton associate told the news media at the time that Ms. Brawley’s lawyers, C. Vernon Mason and Alton H. Maddox Jr., and Mr. Sharpton were “frauds from the beginning.”
www.nytimes.com...

Guess who is involved ion both cases?? Good'ol AL SHARPTON!

edit on 15-7-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Need to clarify that comment so others will not take it the wrong way.

What we saw with the Martin Psyop is the true face of what 'social justices' looks like the law be damned, and whip people up in a frenzy makings things up as the law 'failed' where it didn't.

Then use it as an excuse using one political agenda, to push another, and the people go right on along with that.

Both are design to create infighting, we're fighting between ourselves, and here comes government to 'save the day'.
edit on 15-7-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I give it a 7 for the general public...

Negative 1 for me, because I could care less either way...

People love to cling to a "real life drama" story at any turn......What a freaking joke!!

We have people rioting about some thug getting shot, yet when the government passes stupid A$$ laws and regulations, nobody gives a flying F***! People have their minds all kinds a backwards for some stupid reason I can't quite put a finger on it.....

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

They played it up as a racially motivated killing, getting-blow hards like the NAACP involved. They used the MSM to paint Zimmerman as an evil white man that killed an innocent black teenager. They bullied the state of Florida to bring charges against him after the original LEOs and prosecutors refused to. The MSM played up the threats of riots pending a verdict, and I swear I could actually hear advertisers lining up to make a buck.

So why only a 4?

I think it is safe to say that Americans are finally wising up. Social media and sites such as ATS did a great job of exposing this media circus... how different may the L.A. riots have been in the early 90s if people had been exposed to as much info about media manipulation... and never letting a good crisis go to waste?

TPTB are finding it increasingly difficult to manipulate public opinion. People have way too much info at their fingertips these days... (just ask the NSA)...

The U.S. government, especially the DOJ, are not effectively covering their tracks anymore... a task made even more difficult by the fact that the majority of Americans are no longer take what they say at face value.

The DOJ and the White House are increasingly being viewed as criminals themselves... the credibility is just no longer there...

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Guess who is involved ion both cases?? Good'ol AL SHARPTON!

Hes involved with ANY case that involves race. Fabricated or not............

No Justice No Peace....By any means necessary.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Rate the Treyvon Martin hegellian psyop from one to ten

I don't personally see this as really anything but a political gambit on the part of the current administration, furthered with kitty litter from a partisanly friendly media attempting to incite unrest in the African American community and stir up sentiment gathering in the left leaning voter base.

Obama has taken a lot of hits lately and with off-year elections that could sway the power structure on The Hill, there needs to be some culling and gathering.

Note: None of this is to take sides... both parties play this game. We've seen the right do this with Chandra Levy/Gary Condit in 2001-02 so... no need to release the hounds.

Now, is any of the above Hegellian? Perhaps - depending on intake and opinion - but again, I think it less than that but still more than coincidence.

So long as the major mainscream media keeps screaming, there will be those who respond without much consideration of what it is behind it.

My dime.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaDe_
I will give it a 6 for now, but that could change depending on how things play out from here. They did a very good job at dividing people based on race alone. I wouldn't be surprised if they directly influenced NBC's edit of the 911 call to make it look more racially motivated.

I give it a 7

The hit the sex area also with the odd jury of 6. Until this trial I had no idea any jury was less then the normal 12.
We are all probably missing a lot of stuff going on in the world as they draw attention here to this one trial. I would say it is more then just the gun issue.

On Saturday night, a Florida jury of six women found George Zimmerman not guilty

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

to paint Zimmerman as an evil white man that killed an innocent black teenager.
reply to post by madmac5150

In order to engage all, it has been played both ways, evil white guy guns down innocent boy and evil 'thug" black "man" tried to kill innocent white man being a good citizen.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I have no idea what to rate it at. I tuned this sh# out after Obama pulled that racist crap about how Martin could be his son.

Yes, Barack We know Martin was black. No need to point it out.

Zimmerman is hispanic. Big deal.....

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I'll give them a ZERO.

Why? Because more and more of these PSYOPS are beginning to backfire. Their self-serving game and dark plans are starting to become plainly obvious to the people.

Sure the ignorant fell for it. But it didn't get past those who are aware.

America is waking up, and one day the ignorant will look back with hard regrets.

F.T.G.

edit on 15-7-2013 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I'd score it as a 9. Whether or not there were full on "riots" there were decent sized protests. Enough to grab headlines in UK, elsewhere.

The major reason for a bump in the number though, is because people are actually arguing for racial bigotry and sending people behind bars in the face of evidence and law.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I would rate the phrase "Hegellian Psyop" a full on 10. That's better than Gipsy Danger.

Anything related to Trayvon I have no interest in rating, however.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I say 10.

It is a classic Hegelian Dialectic.

Do you watch the news and tear your hair out trying to make sense out of it? Learn the "Hegelian Dialectic", and you will see the News with a whole new level of understanding.
Hegelian Dialectic – The No. 1 Tool of the Illuminati -with examples

'Nothing more than a modern day lynching': NAACP convention, held just miles from site of George Zimmerman trial, becomes an unofficial 'Justice For Trayvon' rally
NAACP convention currently being held in central Florida

ETA: and Syrian Rebels Side with Trayvon

Everybody wants to get into the act

edit on Jul-15-2013 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join